Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: My ugly face on a Lucky Hit board

This been bugging me but what does '50 Lucky Hit Tickets/20 Capsule Toy Tickets' even refer to? I mean, didn't we used to use money?

Yeah, it probably just means that you will receive in-game tickets to redeem those. I'm sure money will still be the main currency and used for Lucky Hit and Capsule Toys. It's just a standard pre-order bonus.
by Reprise
Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Keep this in mind when watching the Kickstarter finish!

Peter wrote:Pledges made within 24 hours of the deadline cannot be cancelled, and contact has to be made with the developer to do so.

I'm sure AJ will respond very quickly to cancel troll pledges. Very confident.

by Ziming
Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DOS wrote: Joel Tess looks like he's ready to knock some trolls out!

…Yeah, my money’s on Tess for this one.
(Dude on the right looks like he’s powerwalking it, whereas the badass in the middle has that vintage “I’ll get help!” look)
by punkmanced
Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Joel Tess has guaranteed himself immortality in this community.
by johnvivant
Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Joel Tess as a Chi You Men NPC is the dream of all Shenmue fans.
by Yokosuka
Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Joel Tess as an NPC in any form will be monumental and hilarious.
by Giorgio
Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki officially announces Paypal support for Shenmu

Yeah, we should lobby Ys Net and AJ to add a counter once they implement PayPal. It can be done. If nothing else, they should issue periodic reports on the progress of funding like Star Citizen.
by Anonymous81
Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Advanced Free Battle!

Training: Mu Ren Zhuang

Muk Yan Jong (Cantonese: muk yan jong/Mandarin: mu ren zhuang) is a wooden dummy used in Chinese martial arts training. It is associated with the martial art of Wing Chun and other kung fu styles of Southern China. Traditionally made from wood, the dummies are now also made from synthetic materials such as steel and plastic.

Obviously should be included, either in real time or as the new (and Guilin appropriate) QTE Title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgG-ttflBNU

Always
by NeoShredder
Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

Seems like the stone pit got some interior renovations. I don't remember there being a passage to the left of the giant mirrors. Maybe that's where we will go next? Or is just the entrance in a different location?
Also noticed that the fire lights up in bright blue intially, giving it a somewhat more mysterious energy filled appeal.

lol I noticed that too. I watched the teaser like 20 times, then went back frame by frame to look at stuff. I was trying to look to the back left to see where the sword pedestal was, and saw the path you are talking about. A lot has changed in there to be honest, but I guess that is to be expected. These two pictures side by side... :king: :king: :king:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/280458008809701388/349343242535567380/shen3cave.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/280458008809701388/349343255583916055/shen2cave.png
by SheepheadCG
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Ryo & Shenhua models from press release

I hope they give Shenhua her original outfit and hat back. The current version doesn't look great. The hat is too big and the outfit is very generic and bland, with one shade of color.

Ryo continues to look better with each new image released, especially in the playstation blog images

Good comparison below

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170822/284cyp4o.jpg
by ShenSun
Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic