Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Less Forums

I've mostly regarded it as a spam topic forum where there are no rules on what you can post, but I haven't seen many threads in there that I'd actually post in regularly as a result.
by Neo Matrix
Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cryptic message from Sega

I'll go with "SPILLED"...
by Neo Matrix
Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Newb Question

Just a thought... Inafune is creating a game that's "not a Megaman sequel" but clearly looks like a Megaman game. Would it be possible for a similar campaign to create a game in the same vein of Shenmue, but with a different "skin" as it were? I know it wouldn't quite be the same, but it might be a compromise...
by Neo Matrix
Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

What stopped me finishing Y2 for the longest time was the need to completely finish the underground fighting arena tournaments. To do the final few missions you had to defeat the guy who trains you in the finals, and it was like a 1 in [insert huge number here] chance of encountering him, and if you did he was extremely hard to defeat. Unfortunately I went through a long streak of not seeing him so I gave up and finished the game.
Master Komaki. He's an absolute sod to beat. I couldn't beat him in Yakuza 3 but I managed to with both Kiryu and Saejima in Yakuza 4. I made up a story that after the defeat, Kiryu went away and trained diligently to return the following year and take back his crown in the tournament from Komaki :mrgreen:
Ah, I should probably do that too.

I did the tournaments in Y2 all the way through, I really played the crap out of Yakuza 1 and 2. I still need to finish 3, I stopped playing it shortly after I started. I'll eventually get to it.
Oh, doing the tournaments in 2 weren't too much of a problem, it was just Komaki that was the big issue. I've been saying that I'll "eventually" get to Kenzan for a year now!
by Neo Matrix
Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why do you listen to music?

When asking someone what their favourite song is, a common answer seems to be "depends on my mood". So my question is, what music fit which moods and situations for you?
by Neo Matrix
Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic