Search found 215 matches

Return

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

MiTT3NZ's advice of turning into a begging worm can make you survive, but surviving like that may be even worse than death. I guess this will be judged in the afterlife, but I really do not condone such low measures just to survive. But whatever! We should just focus on something constructive here. Ryudo, you were helped when you had a similar situation as TDA. Now that you're getting thousands of bucks and spending it on modern electronic toys, can't you help TDA? I'm sure he would repay you in the future.

by Dorian
Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No offence guys, but if your on the verge if homelessness and are still buying games (be it $5, $10 or even $50) then you seriously need to start thinking about your priorities in life.
Homeless people are buying alcohol and drugs. I see where you're coming from, but it's an oversimplification and totally misses the complexity of the human mind.
by Dorian
Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think it would be the best to gather the cash on MiTT3NZ's account so that he can send it directly to TDA. Western Union or even traditional mail would do.
by Dorian
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Anime are you watching right now?

I just rewatched Vampire Hunter D.

I was convinced that it's not going to stand the test of time, but I only loved it more than ever. There was no better way to squeeze that novel material into a 80 minutes anime back then. A true classic in which I wouldn't change even one frame. I even like the ending music, though, so you can call me a drity fanboy. Just watch your neck...
by Dorian
Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Remaster VS Original Comparison Video

My problem with this comparison is that the DC footage seems to have been grabbed via CVBS. The DC graphics through RGB SCART and/or RGB VGA on a good CRT look as crisp and colorful as the HD up-render.
by Dorian
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic