Search found 7 matches

Return

Shenmue II - Aberdeen and Wan Chai maps

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has screencaps of all the area maps for Aberdeen and Wan Chai? Such as South Carmain Qrt, Lucky Charm etc.

Or if anyone has the dev tools or something they could use to rip images/textures of the maps?
Someone has ripped the maps for Shenmue I from Shenmue Passport, so I have those:
http://www.mattisbodtker.com/img/shenmue1_maps.png

Im working on something, and I need those area maps :)

Any help will be appreciated :)
by TheTimeRanger
Sat May 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Wiki

Hey! No need to contact the owner. It's me :)

This has been a working in progress since last year, and technically not launched yet :lol:

I'm glad you like it. My goal has been to create a database site with a more inviting design. I've struggled with the setup, trying to make a system which isn't a wiki.

It stalled a little after the kickstarter, as I changed jobs, then christmas etc.

I'm going to start this up again now, and fix the platform and make the responsiveness of it better.
I absolutely would love if someone would be willing to contribute.

I'll keep you guys posted :)
by TheTimeRanger
Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When Shenmue III comes out!

alexironaek wrote: break up with my wife so that i do not have any distractions... :lol: :lol: .

:lol: =D>

I think I actually will take a day off work, hopefully plan it so that it's raining.
I will turn off my phone and setting in a massive amount of tea at my side.
by TheTimeRanger
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue I & II launch on August 21st 2018

Oh, man I haven’t been this excited since... well the announcement! :D
by TheTimeRanger
Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED: Shenmue 1 & 2 will launch 21/8/

I don't care about 4:3, 16:9 , letterboxes, HD, SD or any of that. I'm just glad that I can finally play Shenmue again and that Sega answered my lifelong dream of playing Shenmue I with some bloom on my TV. Life is good.

This!

I could not agree more. Not only are we getting BOTH games released for modern systems, but we are getting a ton of improvements (Save anywhere :heart: )

But also the way SEGA are getting behind Shenmue in such a big way, is really touching to see. After so many years of being a brick wall, they are even featuring Shenmue as one of their key franchises on their website!
by TheTimeRanger
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ShenmueDB closing

What started as a project to create a dynamic header for a website which changed depending on what time of day and weather it was, morphed to a learning exercise in designing and developing my own Wordpress themes, kind of got out of control and became a database for Shenmue related content, is closing. It will still stay live for posterity.

The ShenmueDB was a way for me to express my yearning to create something Shenmue related, to contribute to the community in some way. I worked my ass off on it, learned more than I thought I could and enjoyed it all the way.

The site being a one man show was never going to work, hence why I never tried to spread the word about it. I have decided to stop all work on the site going forward… And here’s why:

Three months ago, Peter asked if I wanted to help him out with the re-launch of the old lady her self, more specifically graphical elements. Three months later it has turned in to full on web design and development of the site. Even though we are all working our collective asses off to make this an amazing new era for the Dojo, with the launch of Shenmue III and Shenmue I & II HD, I’m enjoying the work. It’s a joy, a challenge and a pleasure to be contributing to the best community there is.

So thank you Peter for giving me the opportunity to serve the community I love so much. And for you who for some reason stumbled over the DB at some point, thank you for checking it out.

Now, back to work.
by TheTimeRanger
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic