Search found 39 matches

Return

Re: PS4 & X1 Physical Preorders?

I just preorder 2 copies of Shenmue HD one for PS4 and another for Xbox one. I don't own an Xbox I just did it for the sales. I'm also planning to buy it digitaly. I'm going to do the same for Shenmue 3 so we can get part 4 and 5.
by The_Intruder
Sun May 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone disappointed with Shenmue 3 cartoon-like graphics

I have no problem with Shenmue III art style I think it looks really good I don't like games with very realistic characters. I'm grateful for anything they give us for Shen 3 I just want to play the game.
by The_Intruder
Fri May 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

has there been any talk on how shenmue4 will be funded? will it be another kickstarter campaign?

I don't suspect there will be a need if Shenmue III sales numbers are strong.

Shenmue I sold 2.4 million copies globally with a Dreamcast user base of 9 million. As of 2018 the PS4 user base is approaching 80 million, meaning that Shenmue III sales have far greater potential.
I think Shenmue 1 sold 1.2 million copies worldwide not 2.4m.
by The_Intruder
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was thinking maybe what if they have some lines ready and tease something at E3 maybe is just wishful thinking.
Yeah, anything at E3 is wishful thinking right now so don't get too excited.

On if they have lines ready , well... they've definitely got some recorded from what we can see, but it's another question to implement, animate, and test all that in the game. Plus, what they've recorded so far might not match up with scenarios they would want to show in a promotional video, and won't want to jump around in the production process just to record (and possibly implement/animate) trailer lines that'll get redone later anyway.

Gamescom is still our best bet for seeing more.
Your definitely right on everything you said Spaghetti. I had no idea it was a long process implementing all that together. I guess we should all wait for gamescom then.
by The_Intruder
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: shenmue 3's music(?)

I love the music of Shenmue so much that I listen to it to this day. Im really looking forward to listen to Shenmue 3 music in the forest.
by The_Intruder
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue HD Thoughts

I been playing Shenmue lately with av input and I have no problems with the graphics like some people are complaining I think the game looks great. I replay a lot of older games from PS2/Gamecube/Dreamcast era and I don't care about graphics I still enjoy the games for having good gameplay.
by The_Intruder
Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What level did you pledge at?

I upgraded my pledge from $175 to $250 and another $60.
by The_Intruder
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also if you don't know who the model is based on, is it really any different from seeing a model that isn't based on anybody?
Thanks for the reply guys I feel more relieved now about this idea and that only 5 backers are going to be in it.
What about having your face as a capsule toy how many backers got that reward?
by The_Intruder
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you guys think they will announce Shenmue III release date at Gamescom August 21st because I can't wait any longer to play this game. Im really hoping for the game to come out before summer 2019.

The release is most likely going to occur sometime between May - September.
If they release it as far as September 2019 that would be a long wait.

That would be the latest I could see them releasing the game. Personally, I’d wager on a July release.
I was thinking maybe around March-June it might release.
by The_Intruder
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic