Search found 41 matches

Return

Re: If The Phoenix Mirror Was For Sale On eBay (Picture)

I don't have a dragon mirror so why delist it? #this is bullshit
by Shenmuedabest
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Looking Broads

Shes so ugly but I find it alluring for some reason. It would be a hate fuck #skull fuck ftw
by Shenmuedabest
Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Looking Broads

I would tongue her bum hole clean

by Shenmuedabest
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's Stopping SEGA Shenmue 1/2 HD

They wont fund it because their all about the casual gamer now and they dont understand us REAL gamers. I fucking hate sega for some of the shit theyve put out instead of continuin Shenmue. #cunts
by Shenmuedabest
Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Hai guyz!

QWERTY here. Hope you're all doing well. Still travelling, currently in Cambodia. Sobering but inspiring place! I'm now engaged, who'd a thunk it eh?

Unban me you cunts.
by Shenmuedabest
Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Leonard Nimoy

May the force be with him
by Shenmuedabest
Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Midlife Crisis Thread

south carmain wrote: I thought his posting style was familiar. How many accounts did you create last summer QWERTY?

It's not me!
by Shenmuedabest
Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Midlife Crisis Thread

MiTT3NZ wrote: lol, is this QWERTY? Had a feeling it'd be him or someone else. How's it goin pal?

I've already said... it ain't me!
by Shenmuedabest
Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo history, rivalries & revelations

Yeah, it's funny isn't it? How someone can get banned for posting a stupid thing, like... I dunno... a fake IGN tweet or something.
by Shenmuedabest
Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Peter wrote: Yea, but the point was we have all grown up from them days. You dont troll your own forum bud. Thats common sense.

I wouldn't classify that as trolling though?
by Shenmuedabest
Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

True Romance

Kind of strange considering it's from Tony Scott, who I've always considered an action-fest Director. Has a lot of big names like Gary Oldman and Brad Pitt because it must of been early in their careers. Tarantino wrote it so I'd recommend it for fans of his.

I recognised Christian Slater from Riku's avatar..

How you can talk about this film and not bring up Hopper vs Walken? God damn you! One of the finest pieces of cinema ever!
by Shenmuedabest
Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Only I was epic enough to have been the only member here to have done that ;-)

You gave us all a cold hard

FUCK YOU
by Shenmuedabest
Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: If it helps, I found that topic simply by putting the word "cawk" into the search. :D

It's a great word!
by Shenmuedabest
Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've actually got no words to describe how embarrassed I feel by reading that shit.

That's the truth.

Some of that was pure vitriol and I'm sure my mindset at the time was "isn't this hilarious?". It wasn't clever trolling though. Not like getting AG the top 3 worst awards in the SD awards 2013. Lol

Only kidding AG, it was funny though...
by Shenmuedabest
Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batman/Superman

You might be right. Amazing Spider-Man 2 took a lot of money, but not the amount that Sony was expecting. Hence why he's partially gone back to Marvel, Sony realised dey dun fuct up. Yes, Batman is a massive cultural behemoth, so granted numbers will be large, but I don't think people are that stupid to go and watch a film just because of a character. Back in '97 people steered clear of a Batman film that was teeming with some of the biggest names in cinema (at the time). That was because of the negative critique it received which people have way more access to than they did back then.

Fully agreed on the Joker imagery though. It's too contrived.
by Shenmuedabest
Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UK General Election

All this shit about privatising the NHS is utter bollocks. Before any of this came out, everyone was moaning that they're overworked. What they've done is taken a chunk of money and hired private health facilities to do research and development of treatments, vaccines, cures, etc.

This is money that would have gone to the NHS, but has gone elsewhere to decrease their workload . The work is being done for the NHS. It is not being privatised. You still receive the same shit you would've got in the first place.

Keep running your mouth and you'll eventually convince yourself that that bollocks you're peddling is fact.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/ournhs/caroline-molloy/eight-reasons-you-really-can't-trust-tories-with-nhs
by Shenmuedabest
Fri May 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fallout 4

I played Fallout 3 and loved it... and it was on the PlayStation... and I'm a Brit. So there.
by Shenmuedabest
Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

Ryudo wrote: Lol ouch that hurt.

Well https://www.insertcoinclothing.com/guys ... yo-to.html there is that.
Redubble is pretty good tho. Just know they are not screen printed but digital transfer so washing them is more delicate.

Hey mate. Not using your alternate accounts anymore then?
by Shenmuedabest
Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Apology

Kenny wrote: The QWERT?

Fuck off

Peter wrote: Suprisingly no! But your second guess will hit the mark. Who else do you know that desires that much attention :lol:

Fuck off even more
by Shenmuedabest
Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd say QWERTY alone was more interesting then anything in the Shenmue forums for the last 10 years. Reading any of the threads in there are about as fun as a prostate exam.
I don't personally have any problems with QWERTY, hence my own decision to let him post again despite previous moderation. It was his decision to cross the line on a short leash, he choked. It's a unanimous decision, not a knee jerk reaction.

But hey, when Shenmue III is announced his news will then be valid, so I'm sure it could be reversed at that point...

So how's about it then?
by Shenmuedabest
Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Donators Please Read

I would donate if I could get my old account back.
by Shenmuedabest
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At least we all know who the cool kids are when Shenmue III comes out, completely sucks, and causes everyone else to abandon ship once more.

Gotta love all the people I've never seen in my life claiming "we" did it.

Part-timers. They're banging on about what a great community we have but all fucked off for years. Hypocrites.
by Shenmuedabest
Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What was your old name? Also can you really blame people for not being on here everyday? At what point post-Shenmue II is it not expected for even the most loyal members to move on with their life?

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6345

I'm not saying people should've been here every day as such but I do find it slightly galling for members to wax lyrical about the community but not bothered playing any part of it until recent developments.
by Shenmuedabest
Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo Exploded

omg guys this is such great news, do you guys realize how much more we going to be seeing of Yama now that activity here is as high as its been in the past decade? I cant wait to get to know the guy a bit better. I look forward to the adjustments and maintenance that the staff will inevitably need for this new work load. I know everything is going to go well from here though, staff, members, the boards themselves. Everything just feels right right now ya know?

You remember that "Shenmue Dojo Institution" the Junk forum that you got your knickers in a twist about being deleted? I haven't seen one returning member question its absence. Funny that.
by Shenmuedabest
Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What was your old name? Also can you really blame people for not being on here everyday? At what point post-Shenmue II is it not expected for even the most loyal members to move on with their life?

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6345

I'm not saying people should've been here every day as such but I do find it slightly galling for members to wax lyrical about the community but not bothered playing any part of it until recent developments.

Wait, Shenmuedabest has been qwerty this entire time? Fuck that mother fucker, hes supposed to banned it even says it on the link he provided, someone get on that shit and haul his ass back outside the gate KICK ROCKS BITCH! gtfo, for real, you are a fucking toxin to this community and I for 1 sure as fuck dont want you here. #my2cents

Maybe the way you react to me being here is reason enough for me not to be banned? #justsaying #givingyouacoldhardfuckyou #ifuckwithyouhardcore
by Shenmuedabest
Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

Where is Who Really Cares? Sailors? Martin? Sir JC Denton? Captain K Prime? Cyberman? John Petrucci? Ten Tailed Cat?
by Shenmuedabest
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Of all the things Qwerty did, it was nuts that that was what got him banned in the end :lol: Shows what the priorities of a Shenmue forum are I guess. Genuinely offensive stuff that's totally fine, but post a Shenmue 3 hoax and YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE ON YOUR SHORT LEASH NOW :lol:

Not trying to have a dig at qwerty though. From what I've seen he seems alright these days.

Spamming multiple pictures of genitalia mutilation is enough to get a lifetime banning on any message board. Not having a go, but that's also what happened. He will tell you himself.

But he has been a good contributor as of late, straight to the point and not afraid to speak his mind. Him staying on that side of the thin line is a good thing. I said it to a few people, but I honestly believe having the QWERTY account makes him act up, and say things which are not 100% reflective of Dan.

Just my opinion.

Fuck off cunt
by Shenmuedabest
Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There's no acting up involved really. Just having a laugh, that's all.
by Shenmuedabest
Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

Bluecast wrote: Shenmuedabest is a fucking fucked fucker fucking all fucks of fuckdom. Fucker.

I thought Brosauce originally posted this? How strange.
by Shenmuedabest
Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://i.imgur.com/e6N0fIN.jpg

It looks more like luigi though, but that gave me quite a chuckle. That outfit was pretty much perfect to do this. Fuck I had no idea i had Italian blood in me, good shit. Even though im sure you think this was one of your examples of "fucking with me hardcore" or whatever non sense you were babbling in the other topic. :lol:

That phrase is nowt to do with me bro

you dont even need to know them all, you just need to know what to say and how to act around police officers. There are videos on youtube talking about what to say (which you should never much to them at all), explaining what all they legally can and cant do etc. I fuck with them HARDCORE, let them pull me over, they will wish they hadnt. Basically you have to demoralize them, make them feel fucking stupid (especially if they are harrassing you for little to no reason) fun fact: did you know that part of the police officers job requirements is to take an IQ test? And if their IQ too high guess what? they dont get hired! Sad, I know, but just remember most cops arent excessively bright, which means they can be out smarted. Use that to your advantage.

http://i.imgur.com/kYfnQ3T.jpg
by Shenmuedabest
Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that get on your proverbial tits

Old people in general. All the ones that fought in the war are pretty much dead or are having their arse wiped for them. If an old person says "I was in the war" then fuck off they were just a kid and did shit all... apart from sewing bunting or some negligible bollocks... fuck em!!! Don't allow them to take your place in the queue. THE BASTARDS
by Shenmuedabest
Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:rotflmao: =D>

Yeah I didnt remember that post at all until just now. Some of these pics of me just get more and more entertaining, my stupid quotes yall got a kick out of and slapped on these pics n shit. Did you do all these edits yourself qwerty? Maybe ill change my mind, u should stick around so long as you dont try to burn the place down. ;-)

Course I did em all yo. You must've been menstruating at the time dude coz you were HARDCORE. All fun and games innit.
by Shenmuedabest
Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yesss... yesss... feel the hate flow through you...

Ahem.

Anyway...

"Cheeky" fucking "Nandos". Next person I hear say that is gonna get a dry slap (provided they're smaller than me).

Hit "like" if you don't like cancer. Fuck me. Are there people out there that *do* like cancer? I mean yeah, I can get down with AIDS, coz it's AIDS innit, what's not to like? But cancer? Guess I'd best hit "like" to show my support.
by Shenmuedabest
Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've met people before that when I've asked "what kind of music are you into?" they've just said "whatever's popular". I die inside for a moment due to coming to the realisation that there are people that have no modicum of art in any way, shape or form. They're the 21 Jump Street, eagerly anticipating 23 Jump Street, type of plebs.
by Shenmuedabest
Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feminism

Here it is!

Surprised it's not here already but fuck it lets start talking about it innit.

So, what say you? Do you agree with what women say about the glass ceiling effect? Personally, in all employments I've been in it's never been an issue, that's not to say it doesn't happen but I've never seen it exist. I believe in feminism, but only on the scale of everyone being equal, and that's what feminists bleat on about all the time; "we only want everything to be level". Well... why don't we call it humanism... or equalism? It's because a number of feminists don't want that, they are keen to be above males, and it doesn't matter whether they're legitimately better, but because they've got a vagina in the 21st century that automatically makes them better than you. Try picking up something heavy. What? Can't do it? Make me a fucking sandwich.

mue26 is exempt from replying to this topic as he doesn't have prior experience with teh femz
by Shenmuedabest
Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

I don't really play or have all that much interest in video games any more. Even then, I'm very surprised that I managed to miss this for over a week...

Anyway, HOLY SHIT!!!

I remember numerous times, back in the day, breaking Dojo records for the number of people signed in when there was apparently going to be a "big announcement" at E3 or some other games show, and every time, we'd all be disappointed. Then all that Shenmue Online crap happened, and we didn't know whether to be excited or puzzled, and then that just disappeared. Eventually, I think most of us just accepted it wasn't going to happen ever.

I'm looking back at my post history on here. I first posted in 2004 - 11 years ago. I was 15 at the time. I stopped posting long ago, and long before that this place had become less about the Shenmue, and more a community of friends. This was a really important place for me for several years.

How amazing is it to come back here, over a decade after I first joined, and see that the one thing deep down we've all been longing for, which we'd all truthfully lost hope in, is actually going to happen? No game has ever immersed and captivated me like Shenmue did. It's still slowly sinking in, but I still can't quite believe it.

Welcome back yo (this is QWERTY btw)
by Shenmuedabest
Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Photography Thread

Here's a few from my time in Australia and South East Asia. All taken with just an iPhone or bog standard Sony Cybershot camera.

View of Melbourne from Williamstown:

http://i.imgur.com/t2zq5hu.jpg

Bali, Indonesia:

http://i.imgur.com/4KmuBDM.jpg

View of Lombok from Gilli Air, Indonesia:

http://i.imgur.com/DdM4eHT.jpg

Bayon Temple, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia:

http://i.imgur.com/NYDIPmj.jpg

Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia:

http://i.imgur.com/AgHMvqM.jpg

Neak Pean, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia:

http://i.imgur.com/oUwFzl3.jpg

Sunrise at the Tatai River, Cambodia:

http://i.imgur.com/cGyP0vj.jpg

Hoi An, Vietnam:

http://i.imgur.com/ybr4MfT.jpg

Sapa, Vietnam:

http://i.imgur.com/Frr3c49.jpg

Nong Khiau, Laos:

http://i.imgur.com/jOyFe2d.jpg
by Shenmuedabest
Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feminism

Imagine you'd just achieved something truly spectacular, and you were announcing to the world your success in a mission which you had been involved in for over a year and was the undoubted pinnacle of your career thus far. You'd be pretty excited, right? Well imagine if a bunch of SJWs completely piss all over your bonfire and hurl a tirade of sexism accusations just because you wear a slightly risqué shirt. Is that fair? Would you consider it a definitive example of true equality between the sexes in this world? I don't think so. I felt so sorry for Matt Taylor, to be reduced to tears and have to provide a grovelling apology for what can at worst be considered a crime against fashion, and if that was reason enough for the feminazis to decide to punish an offender then Jeff would have been hung drawn and quartered by now.
by Shenmuedabest
Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic