Search found more than 1852 matches

Return

Re: What is going on?

Maybe he's just a big fan of fallout and loves the middle east and mexico so much that he wants them to experience the awesomeness of the game series but since he knows most of them can't afford the games, instead he's going to bring the games straight to them, in real life?
by south carmain
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Detroit: Become Human

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtPmIBqRwQU

I'm always interested in David Cage games but I just want to see how these changed can effect the overall game rather then the single scenes. I know most Quantic Dream games don't change their story much depending on your decisions but I got the point people can react differently 7 years ago when I saw Heavy Rain.
by Riku Rose
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

This is a great sign! The company that I asked to donate $50M refuse to answer whether they've donated or not. You know what this means? Ys Net obviously asked them to keep the information classified or something like that. Big things are going to happen, I'm sure!

Actually, this is kind of worrying. By now, I'm sure so many people you've asked have donated so much money that the budget is certainly ballooning far beyond even Star Citizen levels. I expect they're approaching half a billion dollars, and climbing fast. Feature creep is going to set in and the exponentially-expanded version of Shenmue III won't release until 2024.
by Centrale
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I recently hung out with Corey Marshall.
Truly a humble man and the perfect man to be the english voice of Ryo
by shengoro86
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

The only thing I could think of when watching Detroit: become human gameplay was "press x to start riot".
by south carmain
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Got it a day before it officially goes on sale here. Already the third X Enhanced game in 4 days of owning the system.
Can't wait to dive into it (again)!

by BlueMue
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lord of the Rings (TV Show)

I saw this story on some site that said the Tolkien estate is asking for like $300 million just for the rights to make the show. On top of this probably being a bad idea as not enough time has passed since the massively popular film versions happened, I don't want this to get made just so Tolkien's greedy offspring don't get their way.
by Rakim
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Any reason why ShenmueDojo has been removed from Tapatal

Should be working fine, the other sites I host still are. Was working okay for me up until a few days ago, it's still configured. Looking into it as it's also my primary way to use the forums.
by Yama
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Gaming Music Topic

Snatcher is always one that people love the soundtrack to but I never see Jamie’s theme get mentioned. I find it so soothing.

phpBB [video]
by Riku Rose
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BlueMue's Shenmue Blog

A quick update on what has been added since it's been a while and I have started a new mini series.

Predictive Explosion's Myth

Ryo's Driver's License

Random Object #1 - UV Sterilizer

Random Object #2 - Super Ball
by BlueMue
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kowloon's Gate VR: Suzaku

https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Kowloon-VR_10-03-17.jpg

This VR game gives you a glimpse of what the ultimate Shenmue experience could be like on the exploration side (as in Shenmue 2's Kowloon segment), though this particular game leans towards the thriller horror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4y1a7svTk
https://youtu.be/5ppgC2-CtwU?t=51

Like Shenmue 3, Kowloon's Gate VR: Suzaku is a totally crowdfunded game, stemming from a cult classic PS1 game.
Available on the Japanese PS Store, it's too bad we won't likely see it in the west.
by sand4fish
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #76: Say Hello to the Deep Silver Promotion Team

So does this mean Awesome Japan have been replaced by a more professional team?
by Sh3ppy
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Daily Shenmue - Starting November 29th

In celebration of Shenmue III coming out next year, I'll be starting my catch up playthrough of both Shenmue I and Shenmue II. However, this time I'll only be playing an in-game day each day, no more, no less. If time skips forward for Ryo, then I am not allowed to play Shenmue until the realtime day and ingame day sync up again. Anyone wanting to join me is welcome--although I understand why it may not be super appealing of a playthrough.

Since today is the day that Iwao Hazuki died, I'll be starting today. (although there's not much to play today haha)

I'll also be keeping a personal journal entry of everything that happens in game.

"live for one's convictions, die for one's convictions"
by Thief
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Shenmue - Starting November 29th

December 3rd 1986

It’s been four days since that day and I’m still troubled by dreams of my father’s death. No matter how much I try, I cannot get this feeling out of my mind. I tried to eat breakfast but I was only reminded of all the breakfasts I’ve shared with my father. I instead chose to go hungry this morning. I did not feel like eating much at all. After praying at the altar, I found my way into my father’s office. It was hard being in that room again, knowing that he would never again be there to greet me—never again scorn me for looking through his things. Even still, I entered, and found a note that he had left for me. It’s clear now that my father knew this day was coming. In his note, my father told me that I must make my own path in life. But how can I make such a choice when this overwhelming sense of duty looms over my mind. My father did not deserve to die in this way, and I will get my revenge.

After going back to my room to gather my things, I noticed a photograph of my friends. Naoyuki has been attempting to reach out to me since the day of the incident, yet I have still to this day been ignoring his condolences. We’ve been best friends since elementary school, and I know he’s only worried about me, but somehow I didn’t want to hear it from him—or any of my friends. Up until now, my father’s death has been isolated to the dojo. As soon as it extends its reach to the outside world, somehow it feels more real. But his death is real, and so are my friends. I owe it to them to be available, to at least share a bit of my grief. I decided to give Naoyuki a call this morning, but I only managed to get ahold of his sister Kyoko. She mentioned he was out and didn’t know where. I later ran into him working on his motorcycle, but our conversation was more awkward than I expected. It seemed as though he didn’t know what to say to me—it’s as if I expected my friends to be much better at this. As it turns out, this is hard for everybody.

Even at the disapproval of both Ine-san and Fuku-san, I decided to ask around Sakuragaoka for any leads concerning the death of my father. The only lead I have is that they were driving a black car. Both Sumiya-san and Yamagishi-san saw the black car and mentioned that it had headed towards Dobuita. And I know quite a few of the shop owners in Dobuita, so I figured I might as well do some asking around town. On my way into Dobuita, I noticed a stray orange and white cat walking back towards Saguragaoka. I had forgot to mention, but Mayumi’s little sister, Megumi, was taking care of an orphaned stray kitten in Yamanose. She says that the kitten’s mother had been hit by the black car I’ve been investigating. Which I guess means the kitten and I have more than a bit in common. We fed the kitten some dried fish and Megumi says she wants me to come up with a name for it. I couldn’t think of anything at the time, so I told her I’d let her know when I think of something. It’s still so tiny. I hope it finds a home soon.

I ran into Tom almost as soon as I got to Dobuita. Tom’s my friend, and I know he means well, but he keeps offering me his “special hot dogs” and his “homemade pickles”. He knows that I’m not into that kind of thing, but he keeps offering anyway. I decided to let it go, but sometimes I feel a bit sorry for Honey-san. Anyway, Tom said he didn’t know anything about the black car, but after talking to Nozomi, she mentioned that Tom had been seen yelling at the people in the black car. I’m not sure why Tom would lie to me like this, but it sort of made me angry and I confronted him. He eventually told me that he believed those in the car to be Chinese. I finally had another lead. I need to find anyone who can tell me about the Chinese. This proved easy enough, since according to Tao-san at the Ajiichi restaurant, there are Chinese all over Yokosuka. Tao-san’s wife mentioned that I should seek out members of the “Three Blades”. This refers to members of the following trades: barbers, tailors, and cooks. Each trade is easy to start up and most of the Chinese who came to japan became involved in one of these three trades. I decided to head home for now, since it was getting late, and begin my investigation of the “three blades” tomorrow.

On my way home I ran into Nozomi and we exchanged a few words. She seems a bit worried about me, so I decided to give her a call when I got home. She lives with her grandmother currently because both of her parents live in Vancouver. Vancouver is a place in Canada. It’s always been a bit challenging for her here in Japan. Many of our classmates would discriminate against her because they believed that she “wasn’t really Japanese”, merely because she was born out of the country. But I’ve never really felt sorry for her, because although she’s very shy, she never once shows any discouragement regarding her situation. Although, at times, I wonder if she might be happier in Canada. Anyway, she and I exchanged a few short words and I decided to get ready for bed.

Before bed I took one more look into my father’s room and went through his things. The first thing I found was a small key, which I pocketed, but the second thing I found was an old Go board that he and I used to play. I was always terrible at the game, yet he insisted that I play with him. He used to say “Ryo, you lose because you focus too much on each individual conflict, but fail to consider the long game”. He often criticized me for not looking at the big picture, and I suppose he was right. But what I lack in foresight, I make up for in focus. And right now I am focused on one thing. My father will get his justice.
by Thief
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you reading?

America Chavez
https://s2.wampi.ru/2017/12/05/a.-chavexz.png

I've read some pretty terrible comics. And I mean terrible . Bottom of the barrel, worst of the worst comics including but not limited to:

Trouble , Marvel's extremely poor attempt to bring in more young female readers. Starring a young slutty Aunt May and teenage soap opera drama that not even the CW would air.

Nemesis , Mark Millar-penned comic made entirely of condensed teenage school shooter edginess. Starring an evil Batman knockoff and includes such highlights as "a womb rigged to collapse if the girl gets an abortion".

The Unfunnies , a newspaper-strip cartoon world with the humor, violence, and sex jokes of the same caliber as the absolute worst of Family Guy cutaway gags (also written by Mark Millar--what the fuck is wrong with that guy?). Starring Millar's dad badly photoshopped into the comic as a real world serial killer.

Those 3 are pretty much the unholy trinity of bad comics. I can confidently say that America Chavez is at least as bad as them, and has the potential to become even worse as it's still ongoing.

Imagine every negative stereotype you know about the US far left, Tumblr, and the social justice movement. America is all of that made into the shape of a comic, without a trace of satire or self-awareness. It's not entertaining in the "so bad it's good" sense. It's more accurately described as "so bad it makes me angry and I keep reading to see how much angrier I can get". I want to break down and analyze all the moments of pure rage-inducing shit that happens every page, but I also don't want to diminish the effect of reading it firsthand by spoiling it.

Noted photographer Peter Parker reading America Chavez #1 .
https://i.imgur.com/ZlK9WLw.jpg

I recommend reading it, just to see what not to do when writing a comic and how easy it is to get garbage published nowadays. But for the love of God, don't pay for it. Nobody at Marvel deserves money for it. Clearly nobody working on the comic gives a shit (and if they did, that's just sad). 4chan wrote a letter to the editor trashing the comic that was only barely disguised as praise, and they fucking printed it in the comic.

https://i.imgur.com/b1SOWOx.png

Remember kids, if your comic about a badass lesbian from the utopian lesbian dimension that speaks badly Google-translated Spanish isn't selling well, it's because everyone is bigoted and racist.
by Calshot
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's Bailu Village. Those pics surfaced around 15 years ago IIRC. The basic consensus is that Shenmue II on Dreamcast was originally developed to include it, but was probably cut to give Shenmue II a clearer ending.
No it isn't. It's Miao Village, which we also have loading screens for. The pics came from Shenmue.com in one of the "blog" posts there, and they were of the area cut out between Languishan and meeting Shenhua. It's the explanation as for why the scenery suddenly changes between two areas when you're on the path at the beginning of Disc 4.

Someone mentioned recently, in the last month I think, that this was even talked about in one of the video interviews posted during the Shenmue 3 kickstarter. That video explicitly confirmed that the screenshots were from the cut area.

He starts talking about it at 2 minutes 15 seconds into this video:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/1278225
by Sappharad
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Demul Widescreen Issues

Tried that too and still no luck.

Love your streams though Mr357, they're what inspired me to play again. lol
by Bluejay9
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #77: New Character & Lakshya Digital

How do people know that Lakshya have worked on the AAA titles you've mentioned (like Uncharted), in the past? I can only find CS:GO, Elder Scrolls Online, DC Online and Lara Croft Guardians of the Light on their website. You'd think if they'd worked on such larger projects, they would mention or showcase them on their website or something.

Edit: Nevermind, I've found some info on their Facebook page. This is very good news, although we should bear in mind, they work on the art for the game, not the actual character models, which is what we need.

Yup, and their LinkdIn page also mentions that they has created art for over a hundred game titles:

Experience: We has created art for over a hundred game titles including hugely successful ones such as Bloodborne, Just Cause 3, WWE 2K16, Uncharted 2, Farmville and Cityville.

Dreamy people will obviously feel optimistic about this very very late decision of outsourcing the game to an outside company (which btw needs a website on par with the AAA titles they claim they helped in).But, I think you already know I am not one of those dreamy people, because:

1-Unlike Shenmue III, it makes sense to collaborate with an Indian studio to provide Indian artwork for a title like Uncharted 2, that partially took place in India.

2-The games that Lakshya Digital claim they worked on were mainly last-gen titles, and none of them was made using Unreal Engine.

3- This very late decision, proves a point I made way earlier here in this very forum (and got a lot of hatred because of it): they finally realised that the original team was (at least) incapable of providing the required game assets so they had (or were told to) outsource the game to yet another outside studio.

4- One last thing, in the previous "update", we were clearly told that updates will be coming up less frequently, and guess what? we ended up getting a new update two weeks later, which is yet another example of the disastrous marketing and communication strategy this project has had since its very early days.

Therefore, I have to say I am not surprised to read the angry and harsh comments on Kickstarter and other forums, and I'd expect a similar reaction from the gaming media as well, because most people make their opinions based on real facts and not wishes.

Now, in order not to guarantee myself another ban, I feel I have to end up with a positive remark: outsourcing the game is in my opinion a step in the right direction. I can't say I'm very happy with its timing nor the studio they ended up choosing, but this may hopefully bring us a better game in the end.
by Technophilz
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #77: New Character & Lakshya Digital

Shenmue_Legend wrote: For the people asking where Ryo is, he's under the bridge on the right. It's a tiny figure but you can't miss it!

Here he is, in all of his default T-Pose glory...

by Technophilz
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

IGN got James Franco to do video game voices in the voice of Tommy Wiseau from The Room/Disaster Artist. One of the lines is Ryo from Shenmue. Pretty funny.

phpBB [video]
by myshtuff
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How did they F the Xbox port so badly?

The voice acting wasn't that bad. Its actually kinda funny in some parts.
by Cyberman
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How did they F the Xbox port so badly?

I think those are in there because they didn't use the final version of the game for the Xbox port but some earlier built.
That's exactly what I've been thinking for quite some time now. It sure sounds like a feasible explanation for some of the grave mistakes in design and music they made. Surely they must've gone through all the files while converting them and porting them over so things can't just be overlooked.

The worst offenders for me are the motion blur during fights, the wrong textures on the Bellwood's vending machine and how they ruined the BHW music and used the wrong tune when getting of the boat in Guilin.
Then there's the whole deal of removing parts of the enviroment in some areas, mainly in the Green Market Qr. They also simplified some textures and surfaces. A lot of transparent glass has been replaced by solid pieces of metal and just look at how flat the roof of Superior Sweets looks on the Xbox. These can't be for performance reasons with the Xbox having such an easy time with the game but maybe there were visual issues with the improved shadow system or something.

They've also been very lazy when bringing the game to the PAL region. Sure it's nice that we naturally got both version but the game is entirely in English. The DC version had the menu, help and notebook text translated into various European languages. Also no 480p support. Of course not.
by BlueMue
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Politics

Well this fucking sucks. Hopeffuly they'll be able to get the decision *please subscribe to our ultra-premium online social package to gain access to the rest of this post*
by south carmain
Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Corey Marshall warming up for his big return...

phpBB [video]

by sand4fish
Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki interview (Gamescom 2017) by Shenmue Master

phpBB [video]
by Ziming
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: a sidekick

lol.

Next time don't post when you're high. Also, when you come back (7 day timeout) please do something about your awful signatures. Cheers.
by Henry Spencer
Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue Gaiden: A Christmas Tale

https://i.imgur.com/09Bjmsu.png

A new entry in the Shenmue Gaiden series will be coming out on the 28th of December 2017. I wanted to get it out on the 25th, but family commitments and working in the health service over Christmas didn't allow it to be.

The new entry is much bigger and better.

Stay tuned

Happy Christmas
by ShenSun
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #78: Then, Now and Tomorrow

phpBB [video]
by Ziming
Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 2017 Dojo Awards Voting

It's voting time people.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/sh-petershillprimary-org/media/images/large/ballot-box-graphic.jpg

2015 Awards: http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49511
2016 Awards: http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50562

Let's hope for another amazing award ceremony. Due to Kelsey Grammer getting drunk at the after party last year and punching Kiba we've got a new host:
Jeff Goldblum!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9jk8sA8xxkw/TPk92hd5_3I/AAAAAAAAATY/zDTAGg9pPtw/s1600/Jeff-Goldblum-jeff-goldblum-13452924-1280-960.jpg

The rules are the same as always:

Rules:
No voting for yourself. Ever!
You don't have to vote for every award but those you take part in you must fill all 3 places. You can vote for just best member if you want.
Voting someone as 1st gets them 3 points, voting them as 2nd gets them 2 points and believe it or not voting them 3rd gets them 1 point.
No voting for people you thought were great in 2006 this is 2017.
Keep your votes in a PM to myself. Any posts before the results are announced that reveal your votes before the winners are announced will make your votes null and void.

The categories:

Member of the Year

Worst Member

Funniest Member

Coolest Member

Buzz Killington

Biggest Punchbag

Biggest Bully

Game of the Year

There is currently no prize but if someone is willing to donate one let me know.
by Riku Rose
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

IGN Interviewed Cedric Biscay about Shenmue

Google Translate didn't do such a great job on this one. I'm sure Switch will have a great translation in time, but if you're curious:

Interview 1: http://jp.ign.com/shenmue-3/20707/news/iii

Interview 2 (more Shenmue intensive): http://jp.ign.com/shenmue-3/20745/interview/iii
by mjq jazz bar
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IGN Interviewed Cedric Biscay about Shenmue

Thanks mjq jazz bar.

(I can confirm I'm working on a translation of the second part & will update here once it's done.)
by Switch
Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 2017 7th Annual Dojo Award Show Hosted by Jeff Goldblum

Pre Show Red Carpet

https://hips.hearstapps.com/mac.h-cdn.co/assets/17/08/1488154142-giphy.gif
Welcome to the red carpet coverage for the 2017 Dojo Awards which is promising to be the biggest ones yet! There's been a record amount of votes this year and the party has been going on all day, Just earlier today we had the Sonikku girls dancing down the red carpet.

https://i.imgur.com/GVBTbBX.gif

This year Yama has also been kind enough to invite retarded kids who like colours from a local special needs school.

https://i.imgur.com/bm3Opbq.gif

All the stars are here tonight and we now go to Thief who is interviewing Emma Stone.

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/58b39d6baf81733f6f498ac4/master/w_690,c_limit/emma-stone-justin-timberlake-photo-bomb.gif

Thief: Hi Emma, just how happy are you to be here?
Emma Stone: The Dojo Awards has to be my favourite event of the year and I'm always honoured to be here.
Thief: It looks like Anime Gamer behind you is excited.
Emma Stone: Oh, his just never been this close to a woman before.
Thief: Well it looks like everyone is heading inside as Jeff Goldblum is already pissed and singing inside.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZHh9ckRC6M

So come on in everyone and strap yourselves in.

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1366078/jennifer-lawrence.gif

The 2017 7th Annual Dojo Awards!!!

https://i.imgur.com/iLUPZWu.gif

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the 2017 7th Annual Dojo Awards live from the Kodak theatre. We've got a heck of a show for you tonight so let's get started.

*Riku Rose walks out on stage*

Riku Rose:
Welcome all. Last year was a quiet year yet again due to the delay of Shenmue III which we're all looking forward to but hopefully 2018 will finally be the year. Outside of the Shenmue forums it's been pretty quiet but I believe it's the members who have been here through thick and thin that keep me coming back.

We've gone all out this year by getting in Jeff Goldblum so to be honest with you we couldn't get the most in demand people to present the awards, still I'm sure everyone will have a good time.

On with the show.

Please see below for the list of previous winners:

Game of the Year :
2010 : Deadly Premonition
2011 : Batman: Arkham City
2012 : Assassin's Creed III
2013 : The Last of Us
2015 : Bloodborne
2016 : The Last Guardian

Buzz Killington Award:
2010: Ryudo and Dorian
2011: Dorian
2012: Ryudo
2013: AnimeGamer183
2015: Himuro
2016: Himuro

Biggest Bully:
2010: Ryudo
2011: Ryudo
2013: QWERTY
2015: Riku Rose
2016: MiTT3NZ

Biggest Punchbag:
2010: Jokatech19
2011: Jokatech19
2013: Animegamer183
2015: Animegamer183
2016: Animegamer183

Funniest Member:
2010: Kiba
2011: Spokane, OL, Animegamer183
2012: Kiba
2013: QWERTY and Let's Get Sweaty
2015: Riku Rose
2016: south carmain

Coolest Member:
2012: OL and MiTT3NZ
2013: Rakim
2015: St. Elmo's Fire
2016: OL

Worst Member:
2010: Jokatech19
2011: Ryudo and Dorian
2013: Animegamer183
2015: Brosause
2016: Animegamer183

Member of the Year:
2010: Kenny
2011: OL
2012: Peter
2013: MiTT3NZ
2015: Ziming
2016: Peter

Now please put your hands together for our host this evening, Mr Jeff Goldblum!

https://i.imgur.com/FXyYwC3.gif
https://i.imgur.com/U6aBXSE.gif

Jeff Goldblum:
Wa-welcome to the um, err, Dojo Awards which is, just, umm, err, fantastic. To get us, umm, err started is a nice, umm man to present the best, umm, err game award.

https://i.imgur.com/HIH7wci.jpg
Woody Allen:
If anyone sees my daughter, sorry I mean wife let her know I'm looking for her.

GOTY
In 3rd Place - Super Mario Odyssey
In 2nd Place - Yakuza 0
In 1st Place:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Jeff Goldblum:
For the umm, biggest buzzkill award we have, umm a man who is no fun for the umm ladies:

https://i.imgur.com/p9PnuiE.jpg
Louis CK:
If anyone wants to come to my room for a drink hit me up:

Buzz Killington:
In 3rd Place - Kintor
In 2nd Place - Shenmue_Legend
In 1st Place -
Peter

Jeff Goldblum:
For the umm biggest bully award we umm got the biggest bully we could umm find and a woman who doesn't umm want to be with him:

https://i.imgur.com/YzcTkGd.jpg
Harvey Weinstein:
It's so nice to be able to be out in public again:

Biggest Bully:
In 3rd Place - Shredingskin
In 2nd Place - South Carmain
In 1st Place -
Mittens

Jeff Goldblum:
The next award is umm biggest umm punchbag which isn't umm nice but we have umm the biggest punchbag recently to present it:

https://i.imgur.com/YHdSKIN.jpg
Kevin Spacey:
I understand how tough it can be guys, I recently got fired just for just revealing I'm gay:

Biggest Punchbag:
In 3rd place - Animegamer183
In 2nd Place - Kintor
In 1st Place:
Shenmue_Legend

Jeff Goldblum:
For the umm funniest award we have a man who umm was kinda funny in that parent movie:

https://i.imgur.com/8aD4ZCK.jpg
Dustin Hoffman:
Hey lady, want me to buy you a drink?

Funniest Member:
In 3rd Place - Riku Rose
In 2nd Place - Mittens
In 1st Place:
South Carmain

Jeff Goldblum:
The next award is the umm coolest member award. Our next umm guest can't actually umm enter the country so we have by umm the power of the umm internet:

https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/steven-seagal.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1
Steven Segal:
Before I present this I just want to thank Mr Putin for allowing me to present this award.

Coolest Member:
In 3rd Place - South Carmain
In 2nd Place - Mr357
In 1st place:
OL

Jeff Goldblum:
As umm always we have umm Kiba for the worst member award:

https://i.imgur.com/aFFXDIk.jpg
Kiba:
Net neutrality is the beginning of the end for us all!

Worst Member:
In 3rd Place - Animegamer183
In 2nd Place - Kintor
In 1st Place:
Shemue_Legend

Jeff Goldblum:
This is the umm, final umm, award. So please put your hands together for umm, the present of the best umm, member award. The President!!!

https://i.imgur.com/RTPL8FC.jpg
Donald Trump:
Thank you everyone. I've won many of these awards myself, more then anyone.

Member of the year:
In 3rd Place - OL
In 2nd Place - Mittens
The Member of the year is:
Switch

Jeff Goldblum:
Wow, big wow. Amazing. Thanks umm everyone, now to finish up I want to umm welcome umm my favourite band. TOTO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aymnC9PR7AQ

See you all next year
by Riku Rose
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phantom River Stone Articles [Updated Regularly]

https://i.imgur.com/wdnW4jXs.png Interview with Yokosuka City | The Story Behind the Shenmue Guide Map

https://i.imgur.com/eIXGJ8as.png Shenmue Master's Interview with Yu Suzuki | Gamescom 2017

https://i.imgur.com/JnCfGThs.png Merry Christmas 2017 from PhantomRiverStone.com

https://i.imgur.com/u0nOoFrs.png Commentary on Kickstarter Update #78: "Then, Now and Tomorrow"

https://i.imgur.com/PkAqYQqs.png Yu Suzuki's End-Of-Year Comments to 4Gamer | Romance in Shenmue 3

https://i.imgur.com/fQXsmxvs.png Yu Suzuki's Keyword for 2018: "Immersion" [Famitsu.com]

https://i.imgur.com/eNFjhFKs.png Ancient Game of “Go” Spotted in Shenmue

https://i.imgur.com/UBAG0W7s.jpg IGN Japan Interview with Cédric Biscay
by Switch
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue Thoughts

So I was watching todays AVGN christmas episode and something really surprised me.
The Nerd makes a funny joke about how just reading something fixes his car. He picks up some game magazines and flips through them. And out of all the things he has what is the first one?

https://i.imgur.com/CWNAU23.jpg
I don't know if there is any meaning at all behind this. Could just have been chosen at random. I still find it awesome to see "Shenmue" in one of his videos. Even though in a very strange way. :lol:
by BlueMue
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue_legend you should contact alimn (ali novin) he's the shenmue ambassador and has direct contact with yu suzuki.
by south carmain
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While waiting for new Shenmue 3 material (MAGIC can't come fast enough!) here are a few fan artworks illustrating what could be the Magic Weather System in Shenmue 3.

https://i.imgur.com/uWAR4Nn.jpg
Original artwork (Gamescom 2017)

https://i.imgur.com/z9gJAKN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ME8kINX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mAqtYig.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9ge8XhY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3zMby5O.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NSQM1e5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/k9Ec6aA.jpg

The new character model looks really great! :D
by Kiske
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sega Europe's "Fun Mid-Week Nostalgia Fuelled Poll"

https://i.imgur.com/5eFlJLv.png

Sega Europe have posted a poll on their official Twitter asking fans to name their favourite console and video game.

Please take this opportunity to vote for Shenmue while reminding them of the importance of releasing HD versions of both titles before Shenmue 3 arrives later this year.

Visit this link to vote and remember to use the #SaveShenmueHD hashtag in any tweet you make!
by Sonoshee
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:-k :-k :-k
When in doubt, blame the jews.
by shredingskin
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fist of the North Star (New)!!! PS4

no omae wa mou shindeiru, no sale for me.
by south carmain
Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Magic Monaco 2018 details and new Shenmue III screenshots

Before anyone gets their hopes up, no, Shenmue III will not be at the Magic Pre-Conference today. How do I know? Well, I don't "know", but I know. Wait until late Feburary. We will finally see what Shenhua's hat looks like.

Yes, you know.

http://i.cubeupload.com/GKq9Gq.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/sX4nKr.jpg

http://i.cubeupload.com/zz4PGm.jpg

MAGIC 2018 Press conference, filmed by Shenmue Master:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5M6u51wpo

Mod Edit:

They are official and are from the Magic Monaco pre-conference, details below:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/magic-monaco-2018-24-feb-new-screenshots-gameplay-for-shenmue-3-live-demo-of-vampyr.16808/

- New screenshots and gameplay details on Shenmue III are expected at Magic Monaco 2018
by Kiske
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lets Talk Shenmue HD

Well you could have told us sooner. I just feel silly now.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

I do agree though, the board buttons are total gatbage.
Other adjectives I'd use are "ctappy" and "tettible."
I'm gonna go watch some potn. Give my hands something to do.
by OL
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic