Re: my shenmue tattoo

Kaze518 wrote: My Chi You Men tattoo Image

Love that dude, looks perfect!
by James Brown
Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Awesome tattoos, specially the Chi You Men one!
by sand4fish
Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most shocking Shenmue 2 ending you can think of.

Then Ryo runs to Fuku -Sans room grabs an AK 47 and runs outside and starts shooting the blacksuits and Lan Di.

Lan Di lays gasping for life on the ground and Ryo yells "father get out here and watch me get my revenge from when I was in an alternate timeline and you got killed!"

Iwao runs outside and screams "Ryo what the fuck Lan Di is my friend and he was coming to visit me on my wedding day!"

Ryo "Father... you're getting married... to who!?"

Iwao: "I'm marrying Fuku san gay marriage is legal now god dammit!"

Ryo: "Jesus Christ father! I will never allow you to marry Fuku San. Ryo then shoots Iwao and kills him."

Just then a second Ryo materializes in front of him.

Second Ryo" I'm here from the future to avenge my fathers death! Have at you!

First Ryo: "If you kill me then YOU will never exist in the future to get revenge on your past self in the first place!"

Lan Di" HEY! Will one of you Ryo assholes finally kill me or do I have to wait for Shenmue 3!"

Both Ryos "THIS IS SHENMUE 3!"
by SMDzero
Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chai in Shenmue 3

Chai sucks and is the worst character in the series. An ugly skinhead with an even worse voice with flat character development and motivations. The only thing Chai wants is to impress Lan Di. Boring. Chai returning so far is the only disappointing thing I've heard about Shenmue III. Chai sucks and should have stayed on the Dreamcast. What an awful, awful villain and character.

Looks like everyone agree although I found his English voice brilliant personally. At least, his fighting style fits very well with the character (more than Lion Rafale).
by Yokosuka
Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Prototype

Just seen this on ebay -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEGA-Dreamcast-Shenmue-Prototype-Early-US-version-with-full-DEBUG-menus-/262050942421?hash=item3d03740dd5

Anyone even know this existed? I really wanna try it out...hopefully if someone wins it from here, they could upload the image files for us all to try :)?

Actively bidding on this. If I win, I can rip them.
by shengoro86
Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah i'll be happy as long as whoever gets this epic piece will be able to share it so we can all have some fun with it before Shenmue 3 :), it'd be such a shame for it to go to someone with the intention of just having it for themselves, with people like shengoro, if there is a bicylce still in the game, could probably mod the definitive Shenmue 1, Japanese dub, english subs, with bike and coca cola machines :D
by James Brown
Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pre-order Shenmue 3 with PayPal

So i guess we cant expand our original pledges like i thought we could? You would have to "repledge" to get a better reward of choice.

Latest Kickstarter update says there will be upgrades down the line for KS backers after they send out surveys:

Surveys, add-ons and upgrades
Surveys are not quite ready yet, but they will be going out during this Slacker Backer campaign. Once the survey system is up and running, add-ons and upgrades will be available for existing Kickstarter backers. We will of course keep you posted here on the Updates page with all the developments.
by Amir
Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spo have we heard anything back from this seller yet?

Here is their responses:
First response from the seller:
Dear shengoro86,

Hello -- Thank you for the questions and the interest. I will have my husband check on all of this and send you answers as soon as he is able. As far as authenticity goes, he has been in possession of these since his employment at Sega. He can work on somehow verifying this for you, but if you need to check on his involvement with the game his name is Mike [I REMOVED HIS LAST NAME FOR HIS SAFETY] and is listed as the lead tester in the credits.

- NAME REMOVED

Second response from her husband, a lead tester on Shenmue in the USA
Dear shengoro86,

Hello this is Mike writing. A few quick answers to your questions below. There is no crouch move available. I took a screen of the moves available for you. There is also no rideable bike that I was ever aware of. Neither of those were present on builds that were in test at Sega of America. As for the build version I am unaware how to verify that on the menus. I cycled through everything and didn't see anything that seemed to indicate a version. Maybe I am missing something?

With his responses in mind, I am 90% sure this build is identical to the ShenDream release.
by shengoro86
Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I asked Mike if I can interview him on his testing work at Sega. Maybe it can uncover some neat stuff we haven't seen in the retail releases and Shendream betas.
by shengoro86
Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post your best!

Pics/Videos or didn't happen. :P
by sand4fish
Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good mirrors and jacket!
by Nankeiro
Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue 3 stage in testing

A tweet from Cedric Biscay:

Sounds promising! Great to see that the developers already have a playable stage in testing.
by Switch
Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty wicked. Makes me feel like mine is too basic, lol.

Sorry for the removal. It's back up.
by xbluemystx
Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic