Search found 765 matches

Return

Re: Blizzard has Sonikku committed

Hey Katie, I know we haven't talked in quite a while but I'm always here if you need to talk. You're my friend and I really hope you feel better!
by Yukupo
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sonikku, I sent you a PM. Hope you feel better soon!
by Amihama0468
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had Blizzard not intervened that day I would of been very upset and sad. You are among a few in this community who's into similar interests as me in like TV/PC tech, video games, and anime. If I recall correctly we both purchased the same model Infocus X1 projector years ago and that's because we saw eye to eye in such topics. Remember you unselfishly gave away your signed game of Shenmue to LanDC because we both agreed he did a lot for the community. I'm ashamed to say I had long forgotten about your generosity during the early days of the dojo. This is why without no hesitation I gave you a very unique Shenmue vinyl signed twice by Yu Suzuki.

There was also that time when I recommended that strange movie called "Ricki-oh" which we both thought was hilariously cheesy. You told me that you showcased it to fellow students at the college you were attending. I was actually elated to find out others felt the same way as we did for the film. I'm sure many members here have had similar memories like this with you. If a website like Gofundme can help your current situation I'm 100% all for it.
by Ziming
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can completely relate to your feelings of depression and suicide. I can only imagine how tough it must be to feel like you were born in the wrong body, but I can totally empathize with your feelings of isolation and no sense of belonging. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss professional help because they cannot relate to your individual problems. I have met way too many people who ended their lives after rejecting treatment because they felt that no one could understand them. That is exactly what they are trained to do, to help people who feel that they are not normal. Hell, maybe they even help fast-track gender reassignment surgery considering that is valid treatment for someone who is experiencing the feelings you described in your post.

I wish I could say more, but I was never good at these type of things. Just want to know that I do care and seriously do hope that you find a way towards happiness. It is pretty hard to find your way in life when it feels like you are the only one walking that path, but I do encourage you to stay in there. I'm still trying to figure out if things will ever get better, but things sure as hell can't get better if you are dead.
by Mr. Frozen
Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Got married over the weekend in Vegas in a rocky horror picture show ceremony. I can now officially say my wife and I were married by a fictional alien transvestite in fish net stockings. It's gonna be one hell of an ice breaker for the rest of my life.
by myshtuff
Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's a brutally honest post. The body issue must be very tough on top of the rest. Or rather intertwined. It takes a lot of courage to write that. Now, I won't try to give "advice" since I'm not that good at it and I know that it can come across as cliche which isn't very helpful in the end. Especially when the one giving advice is partly similar. In my case, a lot didn't go as planned either. Some of it bad luck or not getting breaks despite trying. Then you see a friend who rolls into the next good thing without trying. Now, I was always more on the somber side but these events made it worse. To the point where such thoughts arise almost daily certain periods. For example, when Shenmue 3 got announced I wrote that I now was forced to stick around longer ;) I was only half joking actually. But I kind of learned to live with it. Medication didn't help (probably too ingrained in my character) and when I chatted with a volunteer, he got depressed himself when I mentioned harsh realities of life :P So it seemed better to promise myself not to go too far because of others, accept the thoughts and "let them flow". Though sometimes things feel "crushing" but I try to ignore it. Maybe that's some unintended advice anyway?

By the way, I remember that there was a thread about depression before and it surprised me how many people reacted there. Some I didn't expect it from at all. I think that I mentioned that it seems to be more common than people think.
by ys
Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We don't know each other, but just reading your well written post suggests that you are an intelligent individual who must be good at something and able to contribute to employers. I can't even begin to relate to the isolation and anxiety you are experiencing. All I have to offer is an assurance that you aren't worthless. Stay determined and find those first steps towards the life you desire.
by mrandyk
Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Woah, that's pretty mint. A video game company gave a shit, the police gave a shit, the people at the mental home gave a shit... I've got no nice words when it comes to suicide, lost a number of people through it, but that is a genuinely top thing that happened.

Obviously it's shite what you're goin through and there's fuck all I can say that'll make you turn round and go "Y'know what, life is amazing, in't it?" but just think about that chain... the number of people involved in makin sure you didn't go through with it. You weren't some suit stood on a bridge, a bell end with a gun to his head in a public place, some little emo git with a blade to his wrist in front of the bird who just broke up with him... it's just pretty amazing, and in a strange way one of the nicest things I've heard in ages.

Hope you get your head sorted though and find the hope n happiness you're lookin for.
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sonikku,

I sincerely hope you do well and remember that people will always be there to support you. I've been a member here for years and even though I haven't spoken to you in depth by any means, I have​ always enjoyed your posts as has everyone else. That alone makes you valuable. You life, while hard and filled with challenges, is worth living. Also, don't be afraid to keep asking for help. It sounds like you've been trying to get work in the medical field perhaps. If so, please PM me. I'm an engineer at Johnson and Johnson and while I cannot guarantee you a job as I'm not a manager, I can keep an eye out for opportunities and put your name in for internal referrals across all of J&J. No pressure though. Do what makes you happy.

Take care and please please please get better. At the very least, PM me your address. I'll order you a pizza. Noone can be sad eating a pizza. :)
by myshtuff
Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can't identify with your specific experience, but as someone who has hit bottom with alcohol related issues and ended up with nothing left materially and emotionally, and hearing from countless other people's experiences with chronic malaise, it's pretty much how Bluecast put it. Finding out areas in my life where I'm feeding that first wolf, so to speak, the resentments, fears, and anger,the need to satisfy the ego, and having a real dialogue with myself and others about these things, begins to make them start to fade. I can't say everything gets euphoric and amazing, but shit gets better for sure, and the world starts to open up again. I hope you find your place in the world, it's waiting for you somewhere.
by UnHoly Bible
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was just expecting an amusing confession about an addition to Overwatch, after reading the post title. I’m sorry life has been unfair to you, I can relate somewhat. The last few years in college where pretty brutal at times, especially while trying to work part time. I still remember I had a complete anxiety attack before the exams, crying and convulsive shaking in bed, etc. Luckily, I had great support from my family, and was able to get through it (taking L-theanine helped too). My thoughts and prayers to you, may you find peace and purpose in your life.
by Brothaman
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I guess this place changed last few years. It's the reverse of what it used to be. Dead in Shenmue forums active elsewhere back then but no longer the case. It totally makes sense the Shenmue ones are white hot and they should be. Granted only been active again for a month and in a way I feel like a new member but not seen an real drama in that time and hopefully finally that is one tradition that stopped.

If I'm wrong then it's because I am just unaware of stuff while I was gone but not looking to find out either. I'm still regretful about him when I post but nothing I can do now but just be who I am now. I like posting on SD again. No addiction to it anymore. Sorry just a ramble but is random thoughts. Nice to see SD still around and a new game to talk about.
by Bluecast
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is going on?

There is no Ryudo only Zool..erm I mean Blue.
It's best Ryudo never shows up again.
by Bluecast
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is going on?

Welcome back, Spokane. :D I just came back here last week. :)
by Brothaman
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Oculus or Vive in 2017?

holosuites and orion slave girls is all I want god damn it!
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sonic Forces & Sonic Mania

Honestly, why is it so hard for anyone to do anything interesting with Sonic anymore?

In my humble opinion, it is because 23 years ago Sega decided to abandon ABC's Sonic the Hedgehog TV series continuity. I know there are comics. I mean, it should've become the official story of the games. I adored Sonic Adventure 1 in 1999, but that's where my patience ended. I've never been interested in anything but the story of the Knothole Freedom Fighters, the fate of the planet Mobius, and the resolution of that epic Season 2 cliffhanger. When I think 'Sonic', I think Uncle Chuck, Princess Sally, and Dr. Robotnik (not "Eggman"). When I was a kid playing Sonics 1-3 throughout the '90s on my Genesis, I was pretending to be in that cartoon. I still do.

Because Sega let its fanboys like me down hard, we never got a Sonic the Freedom Fighter RPG, never got subtle moralistic commentaries about the cost of ambition, the over-mechanization of society, and the value of nature and freedom. Do new Sonic games even try to show Sonic liberating flowers and animals from robots anymore? Sonic used to have a strong visual point that taught kids a little about life and made the player feel optimistic. It was 1991's optimistic green cyberpunk, a hitherto unique genre, and I can't think of any similar example since.

And bring back Jaleel White!
by KiBa
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

People on Splatoon 2 are great. Someone really hand drew this. Just saw and snapped this. (marina is a character in the game)
by Axm
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't know how to check on anyone's bday here... but well, Happy Birthday Sonikku! May the Sonic franchise continue to illuminate your life for many years to come. Wish you all the best!

by sand4fish
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Birthday Sonniku! Hope you have a nice, chillaxing day! Just sit back, have some green tea with a cheeky side of sparkling water and some nice quinoa dark chocolate cake and sliced cucumbers with cottage cheese on top (with an order of pineapples on pizza order from Mario on the way) complimenting a laid back playthrough of knuckles levels in sonic adventure 2 (okay that last bit was in jest). But seriously keep friends and those you love close to you! [emoji106] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170726/e9dac3d9eb5a3f226f0a59d5a52afb28.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
by FlagshipFighter
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I am about to drop a giant fucking bomb.

I don't even know that it would make you feel better or not.

I don't care if it makes me gay. But in fact I don't think it does.

I like trans women and would marry one regardless of if they had the surgery or not. I don't care.

You didn't chose what body you were put in. I still feel as if it is a woman who loves me back if I were to be with one.

This post is over simplified probably.

The bottom line is....... your one of the reasons I came back here. I sympathize with you. And I would want to be with you as I would with any other woman.
by Spokane
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

Rez Infinite came out for PC, so naturally I've ordered a Rift + Touch. Away this weekend so will be picking it up on Monday :)
by Amir
Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sega "actively pursuing" a Shenmue Remaster (MVCUK)

http://i.imgur.com/wwotd69.jpg

MVCUK recently got in touch with SEGA Europe's vice president John Clark and specifically asked about Shenmue. Here's what he said:

"It’s something we would love to make happen, something we are trying to make happen," Clark says. "I think we want it to happen as much as anybody out there. Yes, it’s a serious task and it’s not a task that we’re not working on, if that makes sense. It’s something we’re actively pursuing."
by Ziming
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sonic Mania launches next week. Sega just uploaded the complete animated intro for Sonic Mania on their YouTube page:

phpBB [video]

So beautiful... :shock:
by Kintor
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bit of an update. :) Going to New York City for the first time in my life tomorrow for a consultation with Dr Jess Ting for SRS. I'm feeling equal parts excitement and anxiousness right now, tempered by caution on account of the countless seemingly promising opportunities to move forward with transition that have always ended up falling through up to this point.

Good luck! Also enjoy some good food while you're there. :P
by myshtuff
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good luck. But whatever the outcome may be, you get to enjoy New York.
by sand4fish
Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's been a fair while since I've been around this forum much, so you may not remember me, Sonikku. But I just want to say that you are one member of the Dojo that really left an impression on me, a very positive one. Quite a few of your posts back in the day (well, a few years ago maybe?) genuinely moved me greatly, for example your story of your first love which you experienced through World of Warcraft. But more than that, many of the things you posted relating to your outlook on life really resonated with me, and have honestly stuck with me to this day. And you've always come across as an incredibly kind individual, which is a rare thing indeed. I really, honestly, cannot express to you just how much value I believe you possess.

But I do understand it, how this world can make gentle souls who don't toe the line feel worthless and on the fringes. I've seen so many of the greatest people I know go through extra struggles due to not cowing to the bullshit of society, but you can make it through, things do get better. And I agree with all of what Bluecast said (hey Bluecast, glad to hear you're doing alright :)).

I can even relate a little to your dissatisfaction with your body. I've been struggling with Body Dysmorphia for a long time, and actually, a lot of my dissatisfaction does stem from my belief that my face has an excess of 'manliness', which I detest and can't tally to my personality. I know it's different to what you've been going through, but I really can relate to the feeling of not being able to identify with your own body and how hard that is.

Also want to agree with LGS, Online games and Nintendo are brilliant hobbies! Many of the most incredible people I know have the very same passions as you! They should not be a source of shame. My main way to spend free time, is to go to cafes alone and write embarrassingly bad poetry (some of which I used to post on the old TeamYu forum, so LGS can attest to the crappiness of them). I sometimes think it's a bit of a lame way to spend me time, and worry the cafe staff think I'm some sad weirdo, and the bible thick wad of various coffee shop stamp cards I carry next to my heart like a bible is one of my greatest shames. But then I think, at least I'm not fox hunting or dogging.

And Bluecast is so right, you're struggles have given you such a precious insight that others won't ever have, not unless people like you can enlighten them. I feel my own struggles have given me a certain sense of humour and enabled me to have created things I couldn't ever have without having gone through all that stuff.

So please, don't let unemployment discourage you (I'm going on 28 years unemployed myself! Honestly! haha, can I reach 30 without ever having worked? it's getting hard...) all that stuff is bullshit. And I'm sure if you keep striving you'll be able to get the surgery you want eventually, you're still young!

So please, don't rob the world of your special self :)
by mue 26
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

So I randomly woke up at 3am and decided to log back in.
by Clint
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Just arrived this afternoon.

Lost my old PAL Saturn several years ago, which I have very fond memories of, so decided to order a new one. Opted for a Japanese model this time, for the wider game library.

by SickOctopus
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

Axm wrote:
csmakio wrote: When was the last time Andy stopped by?

My dear csmakio, he's always been here. He's in you, me, everyone.

I feel violated
by south carmain
Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

Bluecast wrote:
south carmain wrote: Thought that was a one piece poster to the right at first. was it done by the same artist?

I don't think so. This is a 90s fighting game for the SEGA Saturn. I see what you mean tho.

Last Bronx. :)
by Bambi
Tue May 30, 2017 4:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What you up to nowadays?

Off the back of what Riku posted in Random Thoughts I realised that a shitloada time's passed since we all knew what's goin on with each other, and for a lot of you I don't have a fucking clue. I'm close enough in touch with Kenny n (to some extent) SC, but the rest is a mystery.

So for the sake of conversation n all that shite...

My fiance and I parted ways in a manner you wouldn't call amicable a few years back. I may have posted on here about that but I ain't sure. I often miss my cats (she kept em), and I've recently put to bed the debt she left me with (though now I'm havin to sort through my own) Moved into my brother's flat. Became his PA of sorts as he's fucked off to join the army, but his ex n two kids are gonna be homeless by the end of the month so I have to move out and back in with my mam (happy days...)

On a more positive note though I went to uni, studying game design atm, and I'm as awesome as ever. Not really starved of birds but eventually wouldn't mind one that I actually like, coz I do kinda miss the dynamic of havin a partner at times. More often than not I waste my time off goin to the match and ending the night in a drunken haze. Got a season ticket so won't be giving that up but I'm considering cutting down on the beer so my assignments don't suffer as they did last year.

In the last few years I've learned to stop planning for the future and just "live for today" (which essentially means gettin rinsed at every available opportunity), and I've been disgruntled for the last month about missing out on both Liam and Noel Gallagher tickets. I mean seriously, I had presale access every time and they sold out within thirty seconds every time. Touts are fuckin cretinous cunts.

Oh, and I'm finally gettin the mole on top of my head removed and Marmite is fucking delicious.

Kind Regards,
Nick Tyndall
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've been playing Sonic Mania on the Switch and have been loving the retro feel. There are so many references, not only to the main Genesis and Sega CD games but also the Game Gear games like Chaos and Triple Trouble. Even Chaotix from the 32X is referenced. It's a glorious celebration of Sonic's golden era.

I've been enjoying the game so much that I did a mock up of what the box art would look like if it released on Genesis. Let me know what you think.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/Telekill/SonicManiaBoxArt2_zpszmztqpas.jpg
by Telekill
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NeoGAF down as owner faces sexual allegations again

Since when does any of this qualify as "sexual assault"?
I don't know shit about NeoGAF. I don't pay attention to or bother with most gaming sites or forums or whatever the hell it is. So I know nothing about the guy or the people surrounding him. I don't care to know.
But just going by the article, two instances are mentioned: he grabbed somebody while in a drunken stupor back in 2012 ("grabbed," mind you; for all we know, it could have been on the shoulder), and he got in a shower naked with someone, then left when told to .
The actions of a dumb douchebag?
Sure. He doesn't sound like anyone I'd want to be friends with.
But calling this "sexual assault" is a disgusting exaggeration. "Sexual assault" is an actionable offense. It's the kind of thing people go to prison for. Hard prison. Like, "fuck you up the ass while an excited Southerner slaps you in the face and tells you to oink like a piggie" prison. Then you get stabbed with a toothbrush shiv.
The guy is clearly a dumbass, but the things he's accused of are just stupid frat boy bullshit. He didn't rape the girl in the shower; he left when she said she wasn't interested. Whether he acted like a jerk later is besides the point. And whatever "grabbing" he did five years ago was done while inebriated, and apparently led to nothing else afterward.
Sure, he sounds like a complete dong, and people can do whatever they want to defame him on the internet. But phrasing it so that he sounds like a dangerous criminal is ridiculous.
by OL
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fun With Screenshots (post yours)

No clue if anyone will even post in here, but I have fun with this stuff, so maybe others will too.
Half the fun of playing anything on Steam, for me, is the ability to take screenshots. My finger hovers over the screenshot button during just about any cutscene of any game, and occasionally I go out of my way to set up cool shots during actual gameplay as well.
Sometimes it's all about the beauty of a shot, sometimes it's about how brutal it looks, sometimes it's nostalgic, sometimes it's just something funny.
Whatever the case, I love doing it, and it's always nice to see what other people come up with as well.

So post your shots here. Any game, any reason.

Might end up being a failure of a topic (not a ton of activity here lately), but I'll keep up with it as long as others do.
Can also be PS4 shots (though those are harder to take accurately, since the system tends to be a bit slower).

I'm playing a bit of the first Kane and Lynch earlier, and Lynch knocks someone out during a cutscene. It happens too fast to notice anything when you're actually playing, but her expression cracked me up when I finally saw it while sorting through the shots I'd taken. :lol:
http://oi66.tinypic.com/eg73ti.jpg
"Bitch, you just got Lynched ."
by OL
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mario Odyssey

Getting a Switch for one game isn’t sensible

...I’m thinking of getting a Switch...
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mario Odyssey

I now own a Switch.

I'm a weak man.
by Riku Rose
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What you up to nowadays?

To be serious, I am trying to find a new job, but it seems like I am stuck on one career track.

I wish I forgot about the bitcoins I mined in the early days so I wouldn't have to work again.
by Mr. Frozen
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I disagree with that sentiment. The fans have been begging for this for years and years. It comes up every single Blizzcon. And Blizzard at every turn has said no. If anything, I don't think they had any intention of every launching a Vanilla server and caved solely due to mounting pressure from the player base. Hardcore fans launching their own private vanilla servers and making money off their property was probably the last straw. If they don't provide it, a fan will.
I will definitely play Vanilla WoW if they do include quest tracking and the dungeon finder.
And especially if they leave the gameplay exactly as is where you can grind kite 50 mobs at once. Sick pleasure.
by Axm
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Politics

I don't know how anyone would want Net Neutrality dead Republican supporter or not. This is so anti-American which was the core of free expression and democratic principles.

If by anti-american you mean "limitation of freedom", enforcing "net neutrality" is actually the exact opposite. It is a government regulation that prevents ISPs from doing whatever they want. I put "net neutrality" in quotes because it is a loaded phrase that makes everyone who is against it sound like a loon. This is really about classifying the internet as a Title I (unregulated) or Title II (common carrier) service. Under Title II the internet is classified as a common carrier and the FCC gets to dictate what these ISPs can and cannot do with the infrastructure they laid down. If you take this to the extreme, this means that the FCC can decide that you will need to provide porn providers with photo IDs before they are able to send their data to you over the network. Yes, data cannot not be discriminated under common carrier laws, but the government can still decide what data gets to get on the network to begin with. This is the type of control that the republicans hate, and which is why many are against it. Airplanes are a common carrier, but the government does actively decide who can and cannot board them every day. But yea, I do agree with you that no one should be against "net neutrality", but for a different reason.

These common carrier laws were put into place to prevent monopolies and keep the market free. The internet grew so fast because data was subject to the common carrier laws, which allowed new ISPs to enter the market and provide customers with good service at a decent price (hell towards the end of the century you could literally get free internet). Then broadband cable internet came along in the early 2000s, which forced the FCC to take another look at internet classification. This time the FCC said "You know what, lets reclassify the internet as a Title I service and let the ISPs do whatever they want." This forced any newcomer to the ISP market to pay for their own infrastructure if they wanted to provide customers with broadband internet. The only ISPs that came out on top were the ones who benefited from the common carrier kickbacks they got from their other services (cable TV and telephone). These big guys also gobbled up all of the other little guys, snuffing out all the competition. To add salt to the wound they also lobbied for ridiculous local regulations that made sure new ISPs couldn't compete. This is how we ended up with this bullshit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSnkrw1ao_U

The whole issue of "net neutrality" was just icing on an already terrible cake. These guys were already on top of the world but decided to get more greedy and try to control the internet traffic. This mess was fixed in 2015 by reclassifying the internet as a Title II service.

The big ISPs are trying to strip this again because the house and senate have a republican majority and republicans get a hardon whenever they hear deregulation. However, this deregulation will ensure that ISPs will create a monopoly on the market (like they basically already have).
by Mr. Frozen
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Riku not posting what's important! (SoulCalibur VI)

phpBB [video]
by Thief
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would have joked about England being a shithole country, then I remembered I have my country in my profile :sad:
This is what trump had to say when he heard abour Riku's potential emigration to America
"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Mr Trump asked lawmakers on Thursday, in remarks widely reported by US media.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42656433
by south carmain
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is a pretty fun game. Really makes you feel like a nice man.

I think I'll buy the expansion.
by KiBa
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I thought that was why everyone watched anime though
by Raithos
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic