Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: 31.000 in 3 days....

Im not saying Im not thrilled Im just stating that there was always going to be a huge influx early on and then it would tail off. The game is cult theres not too many gamers who will go "oh yeah that game, I used to play that back in the day - it would be cool to play another one". People either know and love it or dislike/disinterested in it.

I do have my reservations about kickstarter but I do know that its probably the only way to get it funded. But I care more about Shenmue III than I do any morale stand point on Kickstarter :P

It is however a sensible move all round - Unreal Engine 4 is free to use and they just take 5% of profit (over $30,000 per quater) having Sony on board and providing technical support as well as marketing is good although I'd love for it to be a 2nd party game.

TBH We're not going to see this thing completed for 2-3 years so I shouldn't really be THAT fussed but:
:rotflmao:
by life_247
Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 100 GB! S3 is not going to be small

True it may come down, but its quite a figure to have out the gate.

Lots of pre-rendered video is a risk, but I'm not quite sure why they would feel the need to do it. Possibly for some bits that they don't want to make in the game (travel sequences or flash backs etc.) but otherwise I don't know why they would pre-render lots of video in S3
by life_247
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic