Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: $5,000,000 REACHED!

Altough I am jobless right now I can't help myselft and up pledge form $29 to $80.

Same situation for me - currently jobless. I thought I had stretched my pledge as far as I can, but this is a once in a lifetime chance. Fourteen years of waiting and all that... I know this isn't a competition among fans (duh!) but when I think about how people have pledged ten times as much as I have - and in some cases even more - I feel a little bit disappointed with myself. After all, there are no words to describe how much Shenmue has meant - and still means - to me.

I'll probably up my pledge as well. I wish I had the balls to throw everything I own at it (well... maybe not everything ) but I'll have to keep it realistic. I think I'm good for a few more dollars though.
by mindcrime
Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: $5,000,000 REACHED!

Its hard guys, and i am not saying this from a pressure point of view, but i sold everything bar my clothes, bed, sofa, Shenmue collection, tv and Xbox one (although the xbox can go if necessary) to get up the maximum possible amount, and when i did and had the cash in my hand...... Shenmue means that much to me that it gave me easily a more exhilirating feeling than ive had with my old PS3, Gamecube, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Saturn etc. My items from my gaming collection are in better hands now and the money to gladly give Yu and Shenmue 3 is profoundly more valuable and emotional than me just owning a bunch of items.

Just to see and hold Shenmue 3 in my hands before putting it into the console.... thats gonna be worth more than anything that money can buy.
by Peter
Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic