Search found 1 match

Return

Re: Kickstarter Update #74 - Gamescom Travelogue

I just loved the new footage...... i don't care minor details....i know its a work in progress....but....i would die to play this game whatsoever...in any era...in any system. And indeed, Shenmue and Shenmue 2 have their thech achivements....but....for today's standards, they got old. Has its charming though...but, there some guys that are expecting Shenmue 3 and its characters, to have the facial quality and produce values of a The Last of Us......
Shenmue was relevant in facial animations at 2000....but even so, wasn't that perfection.....i can pin point in what scenes that made an impression on me (When Ryo is putting his money recently retrieved from Ren on that Wharehouse with that scrap car is one of then. The moviment of his eyes is superb...it always got my attention). There're some people demanding state-of-art facial animations in the new game....and Shenmue had never quite a perfect level on that....
And that never stopped any fan to love this game...
Of course i wanted Shenmue 3 to have 50 million budget...but we have to get real.....especially in tech expectations...
by Hazukifc
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic