Search found 14 matches

Return

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3 NOW LIVE!

We need new Rewards.

New Ideas:

- For another 120 Dollars, you will get an exclusive Trailer on Shenmue IV.

- For another 50 Dollars. you will get an online-comic on the Shenmue-Chapters, there wasn`t in the second game.

- For another 100 Dollars, you will get a three hour interview with Yu Suzuki with english subtitles about all three Shenmue Games.

- For 10 Dollars you can send in two question for the interview, that Yu Suzuki will anweser to you.

- For 50 Dollars an exklusive Shenmue III Poster with all Main-Charakters of the Game.

- For 200 Dollars the exklusive Shenmue III Poster singed by Yu Suzuki.

- An exclusive Artbook with all autographs with the big names of the Shenmue-Team (the names, that are listed on the kickstarter-site) and all Voice Actors.

To be honest: It is very easy to bring us true Shenmue-Fans to give another few dollars to the Shenmue-III-project. But we want new rewards and the new Information about our most loved games series of all time.

We want more than a T-Shirt or another digital soundtrack!!!
by Hanzumon
Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Corey Marshall Interview... Submit YOUR Questions!

I don´t have a question. Please tell him a huge "thank you" from all shenmue-fans, that he always supported the game-series since 1999 and that he will give Ryo his voice in Shenmue III.

Just a big "thank you" ... That`s all ... =D> =D> =D>
by Hanzumon
Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tentei?

One possible Solution:

Lan Di = Darth Vader
Tentei = The Emperor

Maybe Tentei kills Lan Di´s Father and manipulate Lan Di to kill Ryo`s Father. Maybe is all a "big plan" of Tentei to get both mirrors ...
by Hanzumon
Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PlayStation Experience: LIVE DISCUSSION 10:00am PT / 6pm

I dont think that sony will show anything of shenmue III untill the next e3. Suzuki must do a great trailer of the Game for the next e3.

The only hope was for HD-Remakes of the old two shenmue-games. It was not realistic, but it could have happen ...

Personally, I did not like this event very much. Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom are looking great. But the rest was not very good. And Paragon - the MMO at the end - looks like nothing special. ](*,)
by Hanzumon
Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega Japan COO - "Shenmue is an important IP to us"

Bullshit. Sega does nothing with the Shenmue-IP in the last 12 Years. They don`t want to make more Shenmue-Games. They didn´t help Yu Suzuki to create the third game.
by Hanzumon
Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Monaco Magic 2016

For anyone wanting to catch any announcement next week at MAGIC Monaco, then set your alarms! The schedule was released today, after the opening presentation, Yu will be on Stage for his Shenmue III presentation.

Stay tuned for updates from myself

When will you be eating with Yu Suzuki, Peter? Can't wait to hear how that went :)

I'm not meeting Yu in Monaco, I am having the dinner in Japan. I was supposed to go to the Monaco dinner, but on the last day of the Kickstarter, someone dropped out of a Japan slot, and I grabbed it straight away.

10.000 Dollar for Shenmue III on Kickstarter ...

You are really a great Shenmue-Fan!!! =D> =D> =D>
by Hanzumon
Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: E3 2016 & Shenmue 3

I hope, that we will get a new trailer (with Ryo) and the announcement for Shenmue 1&2 HD collection!!!
by Hanzumon
Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poll: Which platform will you be playing Shenmue III on?

I'm just gonna watch a let's play on youtube.

I can't understand why people actually bother playing games these days when you can just sit back and watch a nice let's play.

Watching YouTube is like to watch a movie ...

If you play a game, it`s playing !!!

Shenmue I, II and III is an experience, not only a cheap "lets play video" ;)
by Hanzumon
Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III @Gamescom '17 Discussion - Yu's at a party

SheepheadCG wrote: OMGFUDJFIGJKGMGJGLDFNM!

phpBB [video]

First orgasm after watching a "video game trailer" ... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
by Hanzumon
Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magic Monaco 2018 details and new Shenmue III screenshot

As a fan, I am very disappointed. We got three new pictures last month and only four more pictures today. Thats all we get?

I was convinced, that we will NOT see a "gameplay-video" today. But that we will get nothing new
except these three pictures is very sad.

After 32 months of development, we have only received about 30 pictures and a mediocre teaser video. Yu Suzuki did not even want to answer the question of whether the game will get released in 2018.
by Hanzumon
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here is the deal:

1. They announced the shenmue-3-event at monaco five weeks ago with three new pics.
2. Two days later, they promoted the event with an kickstarter-update
3. Another kickstarter-update about the magic event in monaco was teased, but did not make it.
4. After four weeks, we got a senthless Yu-Suzuki-Interview and four pics.

Question: If they don´t want to show us anything today, why did they do the Shenmue-Pressconference today? I still don't get it ...

I also lost "my hope" to get a good Shenmue-3-Game around Christmas 2018 today. I'm very disappointed as a fan!!!
by Hanzumon
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So, they showed an extended video of the old Gamescom 2017 trailer, including some QTE and that looked... painful.
I think this is what was shown to the media behind closed doors back then, it is outdated so why are they showing it now ????

Because they don't have "any new stuff" to show us?
by Hanzumon
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RiGoRmOrTiS wrote: pretty sure crazy time is over now and no Shenmue stuff to show.

... Taking bets, late 2019 release (assuming they don't run out of funding by then).

We still got "THREE PICTURES" today? Thats all?

After 32 months of wating for this game. I don't care anymore. =D> =D> =D>
by Hanzumon
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwiceFriedRice wrote: Oh, really? Everyone’s? Like the ones saying that the game is going to suck or won’t be released until 2020?

After 32 months of wating, we get almost nothing to this point.

An then we FANS are the problem? Come on ... 8)
by Hanzumon
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic