Search found more than 1315 matches

Return

Re: PlayStation Experience: LIVE DISCUSSION 10:00am PT / 6pm

I dont think that sony will show anything of shenmue III untill the next e3. Suzuki must do a great trailer of the Game for the next e3.

The only hope was for HD-Remakes of the old two shenmue-games. It was not realistic, but it could have happen ...

Personally, I did not like this event very much. Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom are looking great. But the rest was not very good. And Paragon - the MMO at the end - looks like nothing special. ](*,)
by Hanzumon
Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3 NOW LIVE!

I'm pretty sure they're busy working on the game and right now the Paypal campaign is not a huge concern. They have their funding to work with and they're treating anything extra now as icing on the cake.

There's really nothing inherently wrong with that... Reviving Shenmue is a big task and this is now an Indie project. Resources and time are limited and I'm sure Yu Suzuki and his team are working as hard as they can.

Thinking about new rewards and marketing ideas may seem like a good idea, but I'm sure Yu Suzuki wishes to put his time and energy into completing the best game he can, with the budget he has and not have to then worry about the manufacturing of other merchandise for backers.

It's best to accept the funding that has been raised and be happy that all our dreams of Shenmue 3 happening is now a reality. I don't think stewing and getting angry because you think raising more money would be a piece of cake (it wouldn't be) will help.

And for the record, I can't think of any Slacker Backer campaigns that had huge marketing campaigns, lots of new reward tiers and made loads of money. They're usually treated as an added extra there for people who missed out in the original campaign.
by Reprise
Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3 NOW LIVE!

That's awesome we got 100k already. We're basically guaranteed another stretch goal too which makes the Paypal a resounding success.
by SMDzero
Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Monthly update

February seems just around the corner, considering we have almost exactly 2 years to go until release. The Ryo model in the recent update (glossy jacket one), already looked different to the E3 model, so I imagine it's probably been updated somewhat since then. Wonder if it's now unrealistic to expect anything new from PS experience, after we got the monthly update yesterday.
I personally can't see any difference in Ryo's model in the latest update. The last update's model did look better than E3 though, but again, there's no telling how old that is either. That model looked fine in some of the Famitsu shots so maybe it was a matter of perspective. For example: http://i.imgur.com/6INi4YX.jpg

They definitely need to darken his skin and hair a bit though. Looks too Caucasian currently.
by Spaghetti
Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's not difficult.

But it is.

To demonstrate notable progress each month through characters or environmental models without giving away spoilers is tricky.

Putting together a presentation of this month's work is still work from someone who's actively developing.

Don't sweat it.. There wouldn't be smiles all round when Sony visited if YsNet & Neilo weren't making good progress.
by fittersau
Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's not difficult.

But it is.

To demonstrate notable progress each month through characters or environmental models without giving away spoilers is tricky.

Putting together a presentation of this month's work is still work from someone who's actively developing.

Don't sweat it.. There wouldn't be smiles all round when Sony visited if YsNet & Neilo weren't making good progress.

You've misread my post. I said it wouldn't be difficult to let backers know updates won't be monthly, as promised.

An update saying there isn't an update is better than no update at all.
by iyapol
Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nocon Kid visits Dobuits St. in Yokosuka (Facebook Photo

If an agreement was in place with Sega to produce HD remakes of 1&2, would they not have held back on crowdfunding 3 to see how those sold first? It would be a lot easier to get investment for a sequel to games that were recently re-released.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nocon Kid visits Dobuits St. in Yokosuka (Facebook Photos)

Shenmue 3 CG artist Nocon Kid shares photos of his visit to Dobuita!
Photo Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/0jFiU

by Ziming
Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sales for Shenmue 4

Can we guess how many will likely buy this game considering it's so niche? Let's consider the popularity of the PS4 and it's ever growing console user base, which will likely be around 50-60 million by 2017. Then there's PC gaming and steam platform which provides a easy digital distributional platform.

The fanbase hype will only take it so far. This includes word of mouth and sharing multimedia on popular sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube. As a third party title let's also factor in how Sony is going to promote this game. Assuming we get some really eye catching cinematic teasers/trailers at future E3 shows. Also consider the possibility of Shenmue 1/2 HD by SEGA which we think might happen.

Taking all this into account what should be our most realistic expectations? Will it be enough to guarantee a Shenmue 4?

That's the real question, isn't it? I asked a good friend of mine who is an economist in training and had him run over the sale figures. He says that "The Shenmue series is not widely known and although it has a die-hard audience it'll do mediocre in sales and will likely break even. Though it depends on the actual game; if it appeals to a wider audience or is designed in a way to attract a mainstream audience it has the chance to surge. If it's designed for the hard-core players in mind then it'll make just enough to cover the costs."

His interest in it is only because I have interest in it. So really we'll just have to see the direction Team Yu goes with this game and how it's molded.
by Mark James G
Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sales for Shenmue 4

Already backed a PS4 and PC copies. Need those fence sitters to step up and buy the game. Their excuse is they never back a game via kickstarter or they are not sure Suzuki can reignite the magic.

For the fence sitters and general public, this is where we hope Sony's partnership and third party productions come in to hype the bejesus out of Shenmue 3 as the next need to play RPG experience.
by fittersau
Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Open World Fatigue and Shenmue III

Open World Fatigue and Shenmue III: A Gaming Pioneer's Answer To Growing Homogeneity

http://naomidaniels.kinja.com/open-world-fatigue-and-shenmue-iii-a-gaming-pioneers-a-1740232568

A pretty good article on Kotaku's Talk Amongst Yourselves feature. Makes a good case for where exactly Shenmue and by extension Shenmue 3 would fit in to the open world genre.

PSA: I helped proof read the article. Still agree with it pretty much from top to bottom though, and it's worth reading.
by Spaghetti
Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega Japan COO - "Shenmue is an important IP to us"

Bullshit. Sega does nothing with the Shenmue-IP in the last 12 Years. They don`t want to make more Shenmue-Games. They didn´t help Yu Suzuki to create the third game.
by Hanzumon
Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes. In the other topic there was a difficulty in translating some of the language. I believe Rakim had trouble with, "モノ作りは本当に作りたい人が作るべきで、それが鈴木裕氏を中心としたクリエイターだということです。"

Let me put my translating skills to use.

It means: "I ain't gonna do shit for Shenmue but please love me. I'll only take a stand on things that graphs allow me to love and I have no imagination. If I was a bird I wouldn't use my wings; I would crawl with my beak through the dirt. Sometimes it is cold at night."

Hope this helps everyone.
by LucBu
Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

freakycritter wrote:
iyapol wrote: The guy was in charge of marketing the Saturn and the Dreamcast? How does be still have a job?

In Japan.

Segata Sanshiro was a stroke of genius.
by KidMarine
Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue is such an important IP to us we haven't touched it since a decade and a half.
by killthesagabeforeitkillsu
Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think the Dreamcast did poorly mostly because of Utopia and CD Burning. I don't have any statistics to back that up and am going purely on anecdotal evidence here when I say this but everyone I knew who had owned a dreamcast did this.

I don't think piracy has ever hurt hardware sales. On the contrary, it helped the first PlayStation to become as huge as it did. Being able to get the games for free wouldn't really be something that speaks against buying a console, would it? It might have hurt software sales and SEGA as a whole though, to whatever extent.

Very bad marketing, bad business decisions, no EA Sports games, not much mainstream appeal, great alternatives (PlayStation 2) on the horizon, bad timing, bad luck - there are many reasons why the Dreamcast failed. There simply weren't enough people who gave a damn about it, despite it being a damn fine console.
by Monkei
Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 can't promise 60fps but can promise sexy girls

Yeah, because a character model being sexy is the reason the game can't be 60fps. Man, gaming journalism sure has been going down the drain. These people can't stop taking things out of context, spinning things around and grasping at straws all day long to find the next big "controversy" just to get some progressive cookie points.

Won't even bother clicking anything from this website anymore. One more to the list.
by Shin Pan Tzee
Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I actually am an advocate of better gender representation in games. (Don't eat me.) But y'know... Yu Suzuki is nearly 60 years old, and is very, very out of touch with current industry trends and thinking (by his own admission, so that's not me disrespecting him.)

What trend ? To clickbait ? The same people that won't give a shit about Xiuying being the most intelligent/powerful character in SII, are the ones that will complain about joy's tits. It's not about representation it's about polarizing the market so they can get constant revenue.

Different characters have different attributes, some people just like to stir shit because it will sell, and there will be money in getting the sheeple caught (in a marketing sense).

I would want to know what happens in the mind of those writers (rewriters actually). Do they think they're doing a good job (they got the important info on the title?), they think they're just doing what they can to grab clicks ?, they're cynic bastards that just care about creating controversy ?

I don't fucking know.
by shredingskin
Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"You think that game development is about not being pc or offend people ?"

No, of course not.
It's just that nowadays, developers go out of their way to censor themselves, even when nothing warrants censorship. People nowadays are offended at everything, even a beautiful woman's body.
by Three Blades
Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't personally mind the depiction at all. But then, I'm male, and not really the one who would be impacted by the depiction. Even among women, not everyone will mind it either. But for those who do, I advocate their right to voice concerns about it - just as I advocate Yu's right to depict his characters however he wants - I actually feel Shenmue has some decent to good depictions of women personally. But I think a lot of women would like to see characteristics other than simply "strong and beautiful" in video games.
So with that said, I will bow out of the discussion again.

There is nothing inherently wrong with what you're writing. In fact these are noble aspirations for anyone seeking suffrage.

But please do not fall in the trap of a headline crying sexist / misogynistic game when in context for Shenmue, these are adamantly untrue. They have not been sexist in the past and I don't doubt Suzuki will remain consistent with his portrayal of women for the future.

While "strong and beautiful" may be present in Shenmue, it is certainly not sexist as portrayed by the gaming mainstream press.

Moreover, if marginalizing was an angle to take, then Shenmue, it's fans and it's creator are the ones constantly being marginalized.
by fittersau
Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Then again, Shenmue's story takes place in the 1980's, a time when the very notion of political correctness was basically unheard of outside North America.

And "sexy girls" in video games? Who above the age of 15 cares?
by Hyo Razuki
Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That doesn't really make sense to me. It would be like saying,

"Cool cars in videogames? Who above the age of ___ cares?"
or
"Bad-ass-looking weapons in videogames? Who above the age of __ cares?"

I mean, of course we want stuff/people in our videogames to look cool and/or idealized. That includes the female characters. I don't see how it's any different from anything else. Honestly, to me, someone saying "lol u care about sexy girls in videogames!!1", it just comes off as trying to overcompensate to make themselves sound cooler than they actually are.
Of course I like my VG women to be sexy. I also like my VG vehicles to look cool and bad-ass, VG weapons to look awesome, VG heroes to be idealized versions of heroic warriors, and environments to be colorful, vibrant, and alive.
What's wrong with wanting stuff to look good? :-k
by Three Blades
Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We are talking about the same series that shows the male protagonist get his ass handed to him by signature.

This insanity of "representation in videogames" leads to creators avoiding making female characters because god forbids if they create one that is sexy or cute. On the reverse of the coin, we also have a bunch of bland token female characters too in order to please the uberprogressive crowd.

This hysteria is hurting the actual devs that do make good female characters like Yu Suzuki.
by killthesagabeforeitkillsu
Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who cares if Niao Sun is a sexy and attractive lady ? That won't make it a bad game nor a bad Shenmue.

Everytime there's a news about Shenmue, some "journalists" tend to pick up some specific parts only and this result in something completely different from the original content.

Regarding the 30/60 fps, all I can say is that I'd rather have a stable 30 fps than an unbalanced 60 fps. With less than 10 millions, we cannot expect everything to be perfect. And some people have to remember that few months ago, we were still waiting and praying for a Shenmue III. Now that it's finally happening, I just can't understand why some are already whining about fps while the game is far away from it's release date.

We are finally having Shenmue III and it's just awesome. Will the game be 30 or 60 fps ? I will care about that if I notice some problems while watching gameplay videos.
by DEVILLE_David
Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can agree but there's no perfect game, there's always something lacking.

People were whining that Shenmue III wouldn't bring an ending, some were fine with it and wanted the full version. Same goes with graphics. Since Yu Suzuki said he wouldn't focus too much on the graphics part, people started whining. And now that we're talking about 30/60 fps when the game's development has just started, they still find a way to say something about it.

I will wait around one year or mid-2017 before judging. I don't even know if we could call Shenmue III an "alpha" as it is right now. So there's a long way to go. :happy:

And let's forget who Yu Suzuki is. I wouldn't even worry about Shenmue III being an "unworthy piece of crap". ;-)
by DEVILLE_David
Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 60 fps could have been sweet for the combats and the Shenmue cinematographic style which uses constant travelling. But otherwise, the critics come mainly from people who have no clue about the franchise or hardware in general. Journalists like to put this forward because the framerate is part of visuals, and visuals are the most affordable subject for everyone.
by Yokosuka
Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That doesn't really make sense to me. It would be like saying,

"Cool cars in videogames? Who above the age of ___ cares?"
or
"Bad-ass-looking weapons in videogames? Who above the age of __ cares?"

I mean, of course we want stuff/people in our videogames to look cool and/or idealized. That includes the female characters. I don't see how it's any different from anything else. Honestly, to me, someone saying "lol u care about sexy girls in videogames!!1", it just comes off as trying to overcompensate to make themselves sound cooler than they actually are.
Of course I like my VG women to be sexy. I also like my VG vehicles to look cool and bad-ass, VG weapons to look awesome, VG heroes to be idealized versions of heroic warriors, and environments to be colorful, vibrant, and alive.
What's wrong with wanting stuff to look good? :-k

Sure, you'd want everything in a game to look good, including women. Same goes for films. Women in films also tend to look better than your average woman you meet in daily life. There's nothing wrong with it.

How do I put it? I was just trying to say that I really did feel attraction to female characters in video games when I was younger. I now can still find a Hollywood actress attractive but a polygon model just really doesn't do anything for me anymore. I guess I'm too old for that. A game offering or not offering sexy "girls" is just irrelevant to me.

I thought it was the same for everyone but I guess it isn't. Anyway, I just hope Yu does what he puts his mind to and won't allow any Western sociologist's "smart" ideas about political correctness influence his work. Yuan being turned into a female in the Western versions of S2 was a major bummer to me already.
by Hyo Razuki
Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NoconKid working on Shenmue III :)

after viewing his work, im comfortable with him being on the team! Its also nice to see they are bringing in fan talent, the behind the scenes story lines are even gonna be rich, this means so much than being just a video game for so many people. Im liking how it is still bringing people together in ways that no one ever thought possible, do you think that 6 months ago Nocon had any idea he would be working on Shenmue 3 come october? Wow... I'd be blown away.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NoconKid working on Shenmue III :)

Just take a moment to see what he is capable of. I have so much faith in him.

phpBB [video]
by Shibiryo
Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NoconKid (Shenmue HD) working on Shenmue III :)

Japanese is possibly the hardest language in the world to learn

Depends of which aspect you're talking about. Write and read fluently the Japanese looks very complicated but understand orally is known to be pretty affordable for any motivated person. But maybe it's different for people who speak a native language with some accent.

Anyway, they have Lord Tess so it's not an excuse, they just don't take the social networks seriously, sadly.
by Yokosuka
Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah the only real difficult part about Japanese I would say is the Kanji. The words aren't too complicated and the kana is fairly simple although I guess there are quite a bit more to learn than letters in the latin alphabet.

People who have learned Japanese have told me that minus the kanji it's fairly simple as far as Asian languages go and from what I've learned myself I agree so far. Also luckily they have a lot of stuff that have kana options or kana written besides the kanji so you can wait until you have pretty decent verbal skills before fully learning the Kanji.
by south carmain
Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To make matters worse, Japanese is possibly the hardest language in the world to learn

No it's not. English is harder. You can learn kana in a week. If pressed, 2,000 kanji in six months. The grammar is flexible and simple, and words are easy to pronounce because they're consistent.

I wrote a guide on how to learn Japanese without taking a single class. You can read it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oVDcceI8S_yw2kKEQs6uDfJ6L7IBx2btZjpTSRM8iNc/edit

the Japanese language was never designed to allow complex interactions with people

What the hell are you talking about?

Japanese is highly practical. Far more practical than English for example. Everything within it fits and works. You have no idea what you're talking about.
by Himuro
Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the internet, reading from right to left isn't a thing. Japanese websites, you read left to right.

Reading right to left in a manga or book isn't a big deal.

Honestly, at this point, I think you're a huge troll and I think you should just stop.
by Himuro
Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They wouldn't be trying to make the move to English
Lol wtf? Japan has one of the lowest English proficiencies in the developed world and that's despite being a highly global economy.

Also you know that almost every country in the world has mandatory English lessons due to it being the global language, right?
by south carmain
Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Refer to my post edit.

Countries making learning the lingua franca mandatory in their schools has nothing to do with replacing their own language. It's merely to become more connected with the rest of the world.
by south carmain
Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Japanese is "hard" to learn because it's not widely spoken as much as languages like French or Spanish or English. It's used on one archipelago. This means that, for the most part, to be around Japanese, you mostly have to be in Japan. Japan isn't the only language with this problem, so stop playing.

Another issue is Japan's education system. In post-war Japan, they ratified ways to learn kanji. They opted for a slower method that stretched kanji over the course of 12 school years. They learn it by doing it over and over. And that method is fine...for children. This method makes it harder to learn when one is an adult, though, because that's not how adults learn. Our brains are literally wired to think and learn differently. English is another language like that because we have specific sounds and movements that aren't used in other languages, which makes it harder for non-native speakers to use. In any case, this doesn't mean learning Japanese is the hardest language as an adult. It just means that the method of TEACHING and LEARNING Japanese ought to change when learning as an adult. But Japanese people teach non-Japanese speakers how THEY learned how to learn the language. Which makes it harder on non-natives by default, because again, they're adults. However, alternative methods have shown to teach Japanese at a highly fast rate to the point of gaining intermediate level mastery within a year.

You literally don't know what you're talking about. Japanese grammar is easy. Kana is easy.

http://www.fluentin3months.com/easy-japanese/

As for your English comment, you're wrong about that completely. There are also numerous Chinese who are opting to learn Japanese, and vice versa. Never mind the fact that English is the current international language standard and MOST nations opt to learn English, so this isn't even unique to the Japanese.

If there's a language you speak it would definitely be Opinionated Yet Uninformed-ese.
by Himuro
Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also, your ignorance of the vast historical cultural exchange between China and Japan is simply :rotflmao: worthy.
by Himuro
Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How many japanese companies have connections to the outside world? You know that Japan's economy is highly export based, right?
by south carmain
Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zoltor, I'm not a mod, but you routinely derail topics due to overly opinionated views that have nothing to do with the thread topic which are highly uninformed and silly.

Can you please stop?
by Himuro
Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zoltor, I'm not a mod, but you routinely derail topics due to overly opinionated views that have nothing to do with the thread topic which are highly uninformed and silly.

Can you please stop?

No it all started, because someone said that Yu needs to find more Japanese speakers in the indy scene, and I rightfully pointed out that, that's not going to happen.

You do realize that Japanese indie gaming is a thing? Sigh.

That is basically brand new, but yes I know It's a thing.

You mean like Cave Story, the game that literally ushered in a generation of indie gaming and inspired thousands to start making their own games themselves?

Jesus Christ, just stop.
by Himuro
Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Or that lol but even since the 90s Japan has had a rather large indie scene making visual novels and non conventional games (like hentai)
by south carmain
Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

this thread is hilarious. it's like a bunch of Chinese people speculating on whether a Portugese person could work with an Italian.

it'll be easier for Yu and NoCon to communicate with each other than it would be for them to to communicate with, say, 99% of the posters in this thread, who most likely aren't Asian and don't speak an Asian language.
by shenmue852
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suzuki wouldn't have hired Noconkid if Noconkid could not understand what he needs to do for Shenmue 3. What exact arrangements they have we'll find out later. Noconkid has some Japanese ability and it could be enough to know what needs to be done. Maybe they have a korean Japanese in the crew who's happy to help with instructions. Perhaps, he also motivated to attend some Japanese language courses outside working hours.
by fittersau
Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2bf, for the opportunity of a lifetime like this? I'd learn Kikongo in a week if I had to. Let's be real, I'm sure NoconKid's got it covered between him and Yu. I mean he moved to Japan at a moment's notice.
by NeoShredder
Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Members Introduce Yourself!

Hi fellow Shenmue fans!

I've been lurking around for a while now and of course with the great news from E3 it was now or never for me to join.
Unlike a lot of people here who experienced Shenmue since it was first released, I didn't play Shenmue until around 2008. I owned a dreamcast since it was launched and it's pretty amazing how I never played Shenmue for all those years. But playing Shenmue was one of the best decisions I ever made in my gaming life. It amazed me even in 08 and it was an experience I'll never forget.

Anyway since becoming a Shenmue fan I've come to realize that the Shenmue community and has to be the most passionate fanbase out there, It might not be the largest fanbase out there but I'll be damned if it isn't the most dedicated. Since I played Shenmue 1 and 2 in 08 I've had to wait around 7 yrs for the good news and 7rs was excruciating enough. I cant imagine how it felt for people who waited 14 years.

I was literally in tears when Shenmue 3 was announced and I'm honored to be officially part of the community. Looking forward to all the future news and being an active member for a very long time. :D
by FourWuDu1026
Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic