Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: BlueMue's Shenmue videos

Great work! You seriously make the best Shenmue videos on YouTube. :)
by Kuroioni
Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not having enough money to get on the bus

Here's what happens if you try to get on the bus to Amihama without enough money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0eXcABO8zE
by Kuroioni
Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yuan's Revenge - Decensoring Shenmue II

There's also another small censorship plus a licensing issue.

Originally in the Yellow Building, when you fail the QTE with Yuan's Chainsaw and you die the screen faded out to red. But it was changed to fade out to white in the PAL Dreamcast and US/PAL Xbox versions. #-o

And Cool Z was originally called "Cool J", but they changed it to avoid copyright from LL Cool J. It is obvious that they verbally reference him as Cool J in the PAL version, but the subs say Cool Z.
by Kuroioni
Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue HD Update Ideas/Improvements?

I would be thrilled to have Shenmue I and II HD either way, but I feel some things could be improved, updated or added to the remakes; but again I would still be very happy to have the original games in HD without them. :)

-Options for English or Japanese voice overs. Many people prefer the Japanese dub like myself, but then some people for nostalgia prefer the English ones. However, it should be from the original Japanese voice track (NOT PAL), so Yuan is his original character. Even dubbing the character with an English male voice would be good so the fans can see the true character firsthand especially if he returns in Shenmue III.
-Fix minor glitches. For example when the NPC are walking up or down the stairs in Shenmue I, Ryo cannot walk up the stairs until they go up or down completely
-Shenmue I - Save wherever you want without the Resume file like in Shenmue II.
-Have more than 3 or 10 save files.
-Passport Online features

And of course transfer the Shenmue II save onto Shenmue III!

Does anyone have any other ideas besides these?
by Kuroioni
Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Shenmue: The Movie Remastered

I can help make the thumbnails.

I've been thinking about making a Shenmue show, but just never got to do it. I would like to eventually though.
by Kuroioni
Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Visiting Yamagishi-san fail

While taking my sweet time buying toy capsules and shopping at the Abe Store on the first day of my new playthrough and didn't visit Yamagishi-san until the next day I encountered this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdRahSZGYe4

I saw the English version of this dialogue too so it is accurate. The "It is isn't it?" dialogue wasn't in the English version though.
by Kuroioni
Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Shenmue: The Movie Remastered

I can help make the thumbnails.

I've been thinking about making a Shenmue show, but just never got to do it. I would like to eventually though.

Awesome! Unless I end up splitting the movie into episodes like FlagshipFighter suggested, I'll only need one. According to YouTube, the recommended size is 1280 x 720.

Okay! You could always upload the movie in parts too. :)

An idea I can do if you do one video is to put all the main characters, with the logo in a background with the mirrors.
by Kuroioni
Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Visiting Yamagishi-san fail

Kuroioni wrote:
GYO6161 wrote: Sweet! let's see if Bluemue can do an English version of this :lol:

I actually have recorded the English version of this scene and will be uploading it shortly.

Here's the English version.

phpBB [video]
by Kuroioni
Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Visiting Yamagishi-san fail

GYO6161 wrote: Sweet! let's see if Bluemue can do an English version of this :lol:

I actually have recorded the English version of this scene and will be uploading it shortly.
by Kuroioni
Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best character model of Ryo (poll).

My favorite model for Ryo is the Shenmue I Dreamcast model and my second favorite would be the Shenmue II Dreamcast model.

Ryo actually has a neck and is less buff in Shenmue I and they reused that type of build in Shenmue III's current stage. I like that type of build more for Ryo as it looks cooler and he looks more like a young 18 year old. I hate how the Xbox version of Shenmue II and the CG artworks gave Ryo light brown eyes. The dark brown eyes are way cooler and look more Japanese as he is Japanese.
by Kuroioni
Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic