Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

Regarding the teaser, its nice to see more and more positivity and rational thinking slowly being posted online to lessen the damage and reassure people unaware of what's truly going on.

https://youtu.be/3XRmJgKsH8Y?t=3m32s

Great video by Johnny.

The general negative shenmue teaser response is typical internet hysteria. I left a detailed post on gaf about the current situation, which basically explained everything in detail from every possible perspective. Alot of ppl understood it when it was broken down for them. However ive learned over the last two days the following.

1) ALOT of people do not understand nuance
information.

2) a good majority will comform to the group think of the discussion and jump on the trending bandwagon (no facial animations. Its the end of the world.....)

3) There is so much over sensitivity with ppl these days. They get triggered and outraged about anything.

4) ignorant trolls who want to shout the game down no matter what (yakuza is better so shenmue should just die. I hope it fails etc etc etc).

If someone is not sure and seeks and answer. No problem. But when you get the answer over and over again and you continue to be a dick, then there's an issue.

The biggest shock for me was neogaf. The biggest gaming forum on the net which should understand all the nuances in gaming development and such. Nope not a chance.
by ShenSun
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game*Spark Interview with Yu Suzuki [Full Translation]

The_Fuzileiro wrote: Thanks a million, thanks a ton, thanks, thanks, thanks.... when will come the next interview Switch? lol

As long as there are untranslated interviews, they will keep coming! :)
by Switch
Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic