Search found 9 matches

Return

Politics

GTFO of Random Thoughts n feel free to copy n paste shit from your Facebook or Twitter feed here instead.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

My random thought of the day is a deep one. Don't take your parents for granted. My dad just suffered a heart attack last night, and it was the scariest thing I've gone through. You may get set in your independence (i know i did) and you may neglect to touch base with your parents on a regular basis, but dammit keep in touch with them. There was a very real moment that I thought I was going to lose my dad, and I couldn't handle it. Just giving my 2 cents. They spend most their lifetime taking care of you, don't neglect to take care of them.
by dbzruler88
Mon May 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

My random thought of the day is a deep one. Don't take your parents for granted. My dad just suffered a heart attack last night, and it was the scariest thing I've gone through. You may get set in your independence (i know i did) and you may neglect to touch base with your parents on a regular basis, but dammit keep in touch with them. There was a very real moment that I thought I was going to lose my dad, and I couldn't handle it. Just giving my 2 cents. They spend most their lifetime taking care of you, don't neglect to take care of them.
Best of luck to your dad dude. My mom who is my last remaining parent had one last September and had a bypass. She is good now and hope your dad will recover to be the same father you know and love.
by Bluecast
Mon May 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV series are you watching?

Last night's episode of Better Call Saul was one of the finest episodes of television I've ever had the privelidge to watch. Just sensationally electric, and like nothing else on TV. Since the first season, I've always said I prefer this to Breaking Bad, and with each season, I feel more and more vindicated by that. Rarely I watch a TV episode again outside of a major plot twist or finale, but I've watched "Chicanery" twice already, and it's worth of a third.

Incidentally on that note, I will definitely be giving this weeks Doctor Who episode, "Knock-Knock" another watch, solely due to the performance of the great David Suchet in it.
by Peter
Tue May 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is going on?

Bluecast wrote: I come back last month and now Spokane and Brotherman! So who's next to come back?!

My guess is QWERTY :P
by Thief
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I come back last month and now Spokane and Brotherman! So who's next to come back?!

My guess is QWERTY :P
maybe I'm in the minority but I genuinely liked qwerty even if a lot of people found his juvenile trolling to be tiresome I thought he was a pretty decent guy. I wonder where oppy is at too, been ages he hasn't been around.
by south carmain
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wouldn't bother me honestly. He was taking the piss and sometimes on me but I kinda deserved it then.
by Bluecast
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

a sidekick

it would be awesome if ryo hazuki had some dwarve midget sidekick. that way he only has to hit the stomach and face. good for a standup fighting. de sidekick midget comes to heal you 100 procent and he is small enough to hit the scrotum of the opponent resulting him being ktfo.

who is with me?
by shmoozip
Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 1 & 2 will be $29.99

Come back in a week, when you learn this place isn't based on your individual thoughts or personal circumstance. I must be out of my mind to only issue a ban for a week, but as i said, this place isn't what it was. Your posting attitude is not flying around here anymore, and i wont have it spreading to other members. Every thread in here has been in good spirits with constructive criticism and positivity, even from some of the more hard-line critics we have seen on the boards in recent years.
Come back in a week with a changed attitude or don't come back at all.

Now, this topic is regarding the price point of the games. Keep it on point.
by Peter
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic