Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Random Thoughts

I won't say who. Other night I stayed up for hours trying to stop a person in the entertainment industry from possibly committing suicide. They posted some serious tweets. So I found everyone I could that were possible co workers. Found every know city they lived in and tweeted the police. Found her agent and called him. I have been there for suicide and even spent time in a mental ward. I can't let someone do it if I can help it. I heard from her several hours later. Thanking me and saying she is ok.

Even as a person who has been there a few times. I wish suicide would never enter peoples heads. It's never the answer. I am still kind of upset as just the thought of someone being in that dark place reminds me when I used to be.

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts, it's amazing that you were there for her when she really needed help.
I tried to take my own life last year and without my best friend plus my manager at work I wouldn't be here. So I know how one person can mean the difference between life and death in that situation. I know that she will be forever grateful to you.

Sorry to hear about your previous experiences :( I hope that you are feeling much happier now. You're right, suicide is never the answer. But the tragedy is that depression can make you feel that it is the only answer. It certainly did for me
by Amihama0468
Sun May 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Blizzard has Sonikku committed

Sonikku, I sent you a PM. Hope you feel better soon!
by Amihama0468
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

People confuse ARPG with turn based because most the time they think Turn based is like Dragon Quest. FFXII is turn based. It's just presented differently. It feels like more action like but is turn based. Like Xenoblade is turn based. Dragon Age Origin's is turn based (your attacks timing relies entirely on your stats). FFXII is still basically ATB without battle transitions.

Thanks for this, I think I'm going to buy it then. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't an Action RPG asI don't enjoy them. I loved Dragon Age: Origins and the ATB in FFx so looking forward to it!
by Amihama0468
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic