Search found 175 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue Tweetathon & 70 Man Battle Competition Winner

Ahh Bluecast I remember you :D and Axm! Hows it going? Well remembered Peter, but nah i'm not still with Yunny.
by James Brown
Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue and Streets of Rage soundtracks coming to Vinyl

Is the website accessible at the moment? It says enter password to enter store...i'm guessing the whole site will be available on the 30th?

I wonder what the differences will be between the 3 editions #-o ?
by James Brown
Fri May 22, 2015 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

Himuro wrote: Shenmue III by Quantic Dream is absolutely disturbing and would make me depressed.

As apposed to another 15 years of nothing?
by James Brown
Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

Nearly halfway funded already, this is insane :)
by James Brown
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue 3 Wallpapers

Hey guys!

FOR FULL SIZE / QUALITY IMAGES FOR DESKTOP WALLPAPER
DOWNLOAD FROM: https://www.flickr.com/photos/134152289@N03/

Wanted to use some of the new art / images from the Kickstarter to use as a desktop background but unfortuantely the images are rather small and low quality when blown up as background. So I've taken the nice image of Ryo and Shenhua walking in Guilin and took out most of the noise and crap that would show up when blown up and added lens flare and a couple of nice soft filters to make it look a bit water coloured. Even though it's a 600x382 image, it looks really nice as my 1920x1080 display.

http://i.imgur.com/4oLSwEq.png

Without Flare:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/331/18706829840_19acc25519_z.jpg
With Flare:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/426/18708376479_b0a96e8af1_z.jpg
With Flare And Logo:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/395/19030619581_61c9d8d9ce_z.jpg

Without Logo:
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3775/18895877071_6bae2e4388_z.jpg
With Logo:
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3949/19030633551_fe22f9c4e6_z.jpg

Without Flare:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/402/18271241664_f6c56fdf51_z.jpg
With Flare:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/331/18893805375_a28afc3cb2_z.jpg
With Flare And Logo:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/257/18406840673_54de9fd0f5_z.jpg

Without Logo:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/540/18898185651_880bdb99c7_z.jpg
With Logo:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/446/19001293946_0bf14bff94_z.jpg

Trippy Wallpaper =P~ :
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/286/18841316829_900f550bba_z.jpg

Here is a link to the full size images:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134152289@N03/

If anyone has any wallpaper they have made they want to share please do :)
by James Brown
Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Wallpapers

Will update my first post with all the wallpapers i've made so far, but here's another from the close up of Shenhua.

*Edited for tidyness* - See original post.
by James Brown
Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: $10 million

quick. everyone go out and buy lottery tickets

LOL Ikr? I was thinking last night if I had those millions, I'd drop pretty much everything I had into making the remaining games needed to finish the story the way Suzuki intended.

Haha, same, tbh i'm pretty surprised that there isn't 1 mega filthy rich super fan that could drop a huge donation in like 6 mil :D...where it's like a tenner to them. Do non of these premier league footballers play any video games besides fifa ](*,) ??
by James Brown
Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: $10 million

Right now they need to just go full at everything. Reveal the extra stretch goals past 5 mil, add the extra perk tiers, re-do the kick-starter page so that's it's more informative, add Paypal support or whatever is missing like that...so it's all ready now and not towards the end. Use Yu saying that 10 mil is what would create the full experience, and make it obvious on the Kick-starter page that that is potentially the final stretch goal. People that then stumble upon the page, instead of thinking, oh it's already smashed 2 mil, i'll wait till the game is released, might reconsider and help the current effort, if it does seriously have such a detrimental impact on the final product.
by James Brown
Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IDEA for S3 - It's time for eating to become important.

He ate at Shenhua's, she cooked rabbit I recall :)
by James Brown
Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Twitch streaming Let's Play promotion threa

Really enjoying the Dojo stream tonight, good job Himuro!
by James Brown
Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The PS4 Physical Copy Issue & the $10 Million Goal Strug

I cannot realistically call someone who won't put down more money because there's no physical ps4 copy a Shenmue fan. No elitism here, but it's how I feel. I'm putting in overtime so I can hopefully afford the 170 tier just so I can show Suzuki how much I love him and vision.

I agree with this, how on earth, when as Shenmue fans, this is our time to prove how much we love the series and want to make sure it's the best it can be, alot of us are holding back because of a lack of a physical PS4?? You would get a physical PC version anyways, so there's no worry about digital content being lost, and you're helping the game to be the best it can be before it's made. Once it's released and Sony ultimately release a physical copy in 2 and a half years time, you won't even be in a position to be worried about having already previously spent a larger amount of money on Shenmue 3, because obviously you'll be in a different financial state anyways, and you'll see that everyones best efforts went into and created the best possible version of Shenmue 3 that could have been made. Please don't hold back, think of it as a 14 year investment, and push a much as you realistically can, you can always re-earn money, obviously don't completely shaft yourself and put you in a bad position, but if you've pledged $29 and you're not willing to double it because of something mundane like a physical ps4, just double it man, if you can, you should, it's the only chance we have, and the only time you'll be able to prove that this is the game we deserve.
by James Brown
Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at E3 2015!

Is this thing bugged? I've been watching it, and it was 3,481,166 a second ago, and now it's 3,470,912 again...lost another 10k for no apparent reason since the dinners are still the same, just the 1 remaining...it's pissing me off, it's going up so slow it's hurting my insides lol :S

Ahh okay overlooked the jacket tier, someone gave it up...
by James Brown
Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are your hobbies?

My hobbies literally haven't changed for all these years, I just come home from work and just want to play games and chill on my computer for as long as possible :P
by James Brown
Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

This topic just made me change my avatar back to a pretty similar one I used to use :), I was enjoying my new Sonic one though, but for nostalgia sake!
by James Brown
Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Suzuki, "I want to make Shenmue 4"

Hate reading the horrible troll comments below that article btw, people are either 12 and haven't got a clue, or simply something happened in their lives where they need to hate on every bit of news negatively.
by James Brown
Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Day The Snow Turned Into A Game

Also, it should be possible, but I was thinking to encourage more people to actually do the extra $30, you could create a second backer account, perhaps with the details of wife / spouse whatever etc, and pick the $29 tier. This would in theory allow you to own a digital copy for the PS4 and PC / or if you've already selected a higher tier, digital of either to go with your physical PC. This way I play the game on the PS4 aswell, and have my physical PC version also :), and obviously if ever they add a PS4 physical release, I would definately buy for essentially a third time to display the game box in all it's glory on my shelf and with the Adam Koralik head on, when the inevitable digital going offline situation arrises, Shenmue 3 won't vanish in thin air :)
by James Brown
Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Suzuki, "I want to make Shenmue 4"

As much as I hate DLC, and wouldn't want it in Shenmue, i've been recently thinking as long as it's done in a good way, it could help Shenmue bring in loads more extra money which would allow Yu to not only consider 4, but also take his time again with the plot and achieve his original vision of 5 or whatever amount of games. Even basic DLC like, what seems to be slightly already planned, with the backer only alternative Jacket style, or whatever, imagine if there was an alternative costume for each of the main characters, or just extras that wouldn't normally be in the game, but could become optional bonus's through means of DLC. It's annoying to say because it goes against everything I feel about DLC, but again if done in the right way, could bring in a great amount of extra revenue, and Yu wouldn't have to run down this Kickstarter route again. Someone keeps mentioning that other project, the star one I forgot it's name, that supposively brought in 10's of millions more money just because of things like DLC and stuff? As long as it's not blatant, and game breaking, like some of the shit in Assassin's Creed unity where they make it really hard to progress without spending a bit of cash in the ingame shop, where day one you could be a 1 hit killing machine. Shenmue could have a lot of novel bits of extra content. Like look at the Ryo Hazuki vehicle in Sonic Racing Transformed, that was released like, a year after the game came out...I bought one...i'm sure many other people did. As long as it doesn't negatively hurt the gameplay of the game, it could be a potential way of extra funding for S4 - if only in the game for that reason alone, to help S4 (Maybe it says in the menu, every purchase helps towards S4, like an ingame S4 kickstarter :))
by James Brown
Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Know is going to ruin SH3

I used to quite like these guys, they do a podcast called The Patch, which i've been listening to every week whilst working, but lost a lot of respect now, left this comment for them:

I listen to The Patch whilst working every Thursday, but really lost a lot of respect for these guys. Obviously i'm a massive Shenmue fan and biased, but even so, if this is just a 'let us know what you think in the comments below' discussion type of video, why label it so poorly and use the word Scam, and talk about Scam, and say Scam...especially when your own facts about Sony's involvement are incorrect. I don't understand why if you are interested in the game, are a fan of the first 2 and would be excited about a third and buy it in a shop, would you not spend $29 now...which is already rediculously cheap for a AAA game, essentially preordering it to help make it a better experience when it is actually released? Seems crazy to me.
by James Brown
Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #15 - The Plan & Stretch Goals reveal

I seriously think Sony is just funding the game. They've said that they needed the $2 million to prove that there was an audience and Adam Boyes pretty much said that they needed it to show the higher ups this was a project worth funding. Most of the stretch goals sounds like they're mini games and side quests which I imagine we will get anyway but just not as many without the stretch goals being met. One of them is for a part time job in a village but I doubt there won't be a single job in that village if the goal isn't met or the structure of the whole village and how it operates will have to change since money isn't available.

I think no matter what goal we hit at this point we will get a game similar in size and scope as the first two but the more the Kickstarter makes the more bells and whistles will be thrown in. The guy in charge of Sony Europe said they consider it a successful series so I doubt they're throwing spare change at the project. There where even job ads going up the minute the Kickstarter went up, why would you start hiring when you don't know how many people you can hire?

My final thoughts: No matter how the Kickstarter ends we will get a sequel that isn't a point A to point B type experience with corners cut too fit into a small budget. We will get a Shenmue sequel similar to the first games but obviously a bit shiner since it's on a console two generations ahead of the originals.

Hope you're right dude! :)
by James Brown
Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryo's Watch is up on the Kickstarter

Hmm, just been doing a little bit of research on the watch that's included in the 1k grab bag tier. I managed to secure this reward whilst the twitch stream was live, and the amount has been on my mind all day. But I got home to find they added photos of the items you'd receive (last night it was just "Random items"). So I was excited to see that everyone did infact get a replica timex watch! Then the amount was even more justified as i'm actually excited by the hand drawn illustration. At first I assumed the watch was a cheaper replica of Ryo's, in the colour blue, so I understood the difference between this one and the mega amazing official sexy boxed limited edition replica $5k watch! However something about the watch didn't look right, it looks like a digital display...So I just google imaged watches and found this photo, which matches the style of the watch in the kickstarter rewards and uggghhh, is this really the watch?

http://www.videogameauctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Shenmue-Japan-Prize-TIMEX-ATLANTIS-100-Rare-wristwatch.jpg

Apart from the Shenmue logo on the wrist, what on earth has that got to do with Shenmue lol? There might be another $1k reward up for grabs if anyone is interested lol, i'm gonna sit on it for a little bit and get back to you, I know there's a couple of people in this topic that would be happy to grab it from me. I really would like the illustration though, so will need to sit on it a little, just thought i'd give you guys a heads up.
by James Brown
Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Get Shibuya Productions to manage/absorb KS?

Doom_Infinite wrote: Cedric Biscay so far has proved to be rather awesome but let's not forget his team has a job already, they can't just take the KS organization load on, it's not even their specialty to begin with.

And yet he's already done more social interaction than AJ
by James Brown
Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Delayed or unfinished?

Seriously after 14 years, i'm in no rush, I personally would rather a complete experience, which is why I also don't want to be selfish and expect Yu to cut the story short for the sake of an end to this amazing series! I would much prefer the slight risk of Shenmue 3 doing well to guarantee a 4th or 5th game! The series always had the potential to become the most epic story driven game in existance, I often look at my Dreamcast shelf and look at the 2 boxes for Shenmue 1 and 2, and imagine another 3 or 4 in a row, it would have been something special. We have this back right now, and I don't particularly care as long as it takes, as long as it's before I die :), I would prefer the complete experience!
by James Brown
Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should we be expecting AAA standards or indie standards?

If the environments look anything like the Kickstarter trailers ones, I think it'll look amazing. What with the leaves falling and the bunched up leaves on the floor looked perfect! Just depends on the gameplay mechanics they use whether or not the game feels the same standard, pretty graphics don't mean everything.
by James Brown
Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KS. Update #20: Corey Marshall returns & new reward added.

Dunno if i've missed the topic of discussion on this, if so please delete this, but just brielfy looked and couldn't see any discussion on it - so maybe it's only just happened? It's quite easy to miss, since there's no email update as of yet, but if you look at the rewards on the kickstarter page, there's a new $1000 tier which includes the $500 tier, and also you receive a special personal voice message from Ryo! Not sure if this is the big update, and how long it's been there for, but just done my regular check and I spotted it!

It's not limited so no rush, but cool little reward :) Thoughts? Corey Marshall confirmed for Shenmue 3 then :)?

It says:

RYO VOICE MESSAGE BY COREY MARSHALL

Corey Marshall, the english voice actor who plays the main character Ryo in Shenmue 1 & 2, will do a special voice message for you as Ryo.

Includes the $500 Reward.
by James Brown
Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Corey Marshall confirmed to voice Ryo in Shenmue 3

I see it as a plus as most fans heard Corey in the west on Shenmue 1 and 2 and if they brought in different voice actors it would be a fucking dumb move.

Goddammit at least for continuity sake!

Well hope he has improved since the last decade and a half,i will be playing with Japanese VO anyway as i for one think corey is terrible at VO.

Thanks for letting us know.

Seriously don't know why people have to bash the English voices, same people would moan if they replaced Corey with someone that doesn't sound remotely similar to Ryo from the first 2 games. This is a massive plus as Corey was fine I thought, and did a great job voicing Ryo. His support towards the series has been second to non, and it's not like he's been stagnant for the last 14 years, he's always done interviews, spoke to fans, I reckon he probably would do the work for free as long as they paid for him to get to Japan or wherever they plan to record VO.

Just be happy that the people who grew up with the English voices are going to enjoy the experience of playing Shenmue 3 just as much as the people who grew up preferring the Japanese, since it's obvious we're gonna get both now. There isn't 2 releases anymore split between Japan and EU/US, it's 1 release, so it will have both VO's.
by James Brown
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Physical PS4 Copy Reward Added!!!

NeoShredder wrote: And Awesome Japan apologise!

Haha, seems like they waited for the right time to apologize I think everyone will completely forgive them now lol!
by James Brown
Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #23 - PS4 physical copy & New reward tiers add

Look out for James Brown's face in Choubu :)!

by James Brown
Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My ugly face on a Lucky Hit board

I like this idea :) be better than spoiling the atmosphere by seeing some random dudes face blown up lol
by James Brown
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Twitter Q&A

Seems he may be a little too forward-thinking in some regards. Including the Dojo scroll is a "good idea" the he might "look into"? Including items from Shenmue I & II can't be done? What? Are these just translation issues (eg assuming the question meant carrying over game saves) or is he just disregarding everything from the previous games bar the plot?

When I read the answer about items from 1 and 2 I think in his head he thought the question was asking about transferring items you earnt form those games...such as capsule toys etc. I might be wrong though, but then apart from photographs, the scroll and the leaf, is there anything else of value to carry over?
by James Brown
Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another 64 x $1,500 "I AM SHENMUE" pledges available!

If the lucky hit boards all sell they'll be an extra 15 I Am Shenmue 3's aswell bringing the total up to 143. I'm a little bit disheartened by it aswell, I agree a bit with Rig, but at the end of the day, I just want the project to get as much funding as possible to make the actual game the best it can be. I'll check to find my photo obviously, and show friends and family, but then after that I just want the game to be as kick ass as it can be!
by James Brown
Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #27 New rewards!

I'm talking about higher tiers, seems like it's exclusive to $800. Odd

this concerns me too. i'm not too keen on missing out on the in-game items like technique scrolls, but i'll need a whole new $800 donation to get this?

(having ones name in kanji appear in the game is a great idea though)

Yeah agreed, I love that everyone gets the phone reward, and not being greedy, because we have name and face in the game at $1500 reward, but missing out on a move scroll seems a bit disheartening after pledging so much money :cry:
by James Brown
Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have you made a second Kickstarter account?

I've done $1500 on one account, and $80 on another. The second account started at $30 for $30 on the 3rd lol, then it went to $60 for the physical PS4...cause I want to have both physical versions (PC/PS4), then today i've decided that I need the phone card for both versions of the game, just incase I prefer playing on one platform more than the other.

As for the $800 technique scroll, they need to just give it to everyone above $800 imo, since we're all patreons at that amount of money lol, i'm not asking for the Chinese names in the temples, that is specific to that reward, but to alienate a unique technique scroll - regardless of what we currently know about technique scrolls - slightly lets people down who have pledged more.
by James Brown
Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you make two accounts, can you use the same card? I'm not going to, but I'm just curious.

I have an it didn't give me an issue. Whether it will or not on the day the money comes out, we'll have to wait and see, but I can't see them not wanting money :D

That's what I am worried about, I don't want on the final day to have the pledge from one account cancelled and the lesser pledge to go through.

Just sent Kickstarter a ticket to ask, will let you know the answer when they get back to me :)
by James Brown
Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here's the reply guys.

Kickstarter Support (Kickstarter)

Jul 8, 11:51 AM

Hi James,

You should be totally fine! Let us know if you need anything else.

Best,
Alfie

skilljim

Jul 8, 9:58 AM

Hi, I am a big Shenmue fan and have backed for the $1500 tier on this account. I also wanted to get the $80 tier so I would be able to receive both rewards, and I have backed this tier on a second account. I have backed it using the same debit card as I thought this would be okay, but I wanted to just double check before the project finishes that my card will be successfully charged twice, one for each of these 2 accounts. I needed to use 2 accounts, as it's not possible to back more than one unique reward tier, that the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter project happens to have.

Thank you for your time and help :)
James.
by James Brown
Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #29 - Dreams Come True - New Rewards

Just noticed the $160 reward has 20 capsule toy tickets, was that always there?

Yea it must have been Amir, because they said that once someone backs a tier they can't change the description for it.

"*Changes to Reward pledge buttons are not allowed after they are pledged for, so please see the "Rewards" section below for complete reward details"

Adding $1200 to all higher tiers, which they could easily do since apart from the physical calligraphy print all this content is just digital would definately mean the rest of those $1500 tiers would be snapped up imo, and then possibly might increase the $3000, and $4000 tiers aswell if everything higher included from the $1200 tier downwards.
by James Brown
Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yo Videogames/Maximilian Dood

ElephantStone wrote: Shame the comments are already a shit show.

Tried to correct a lot of people, but it's basically falling on deaf ears with these 12 year old trolls.
by James Brown
Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your chosen rewards poll

RiGoRmOrTiS wrote: $1500 I AM SHENMUE.. (will choose PC Phsyical)

+ $80 for PS4 (Phsyical)

I'll never reduce my pledges for that would be disingenuous and cause too much heart ache for those like me who watch the total day in day out :)

Exactly the same as you dude :king: $1500 first account, $80 second
by James Brown
Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How likely is Shenmue HD?

Kobe wrote: Shenmue HD is not coming ever and I could easily bet Bill Gates salary on it.

Shit, how much did you lose on the announcement of Shenmue 3?
by James Brown
Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The new trailer is bad ...

Surprised, I thought it looked gorgeous. Considering they've had a couple of weeks and still not received our funding.
by James Brown
Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III: FOR WUDE!

I clicked Add Member Name, and put it there, but this is great. Genuinely hope the guy is okay though, and there's a reason for the year absense.
by James Brown
Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two added stretch goals

I messaged them and they replied saying it shouldn't be a problem.

Kickstarter Support (Kickstarter)

Jul 8, 11:51 AM

Hi James,

You should be totally fine! Let us know if you need anything else.

Best,
Alfie

skilljim

Jul 8, 9:58 AM

Hi, I am a big Shenmue fan and have backed for the $1500 tier on this account. I also wanted to get the $80 tier so I would be able to receive both rewards, and I have backed this tier on a second account. I have backed it using the same debit card as I thought this would be okay, but I wanted to just double check before the project finishes that my card will be successfully charged twice, one for each of these 2 accounts. I needed to use 2 accounts, as it's not possible to back more than one unique reward tier, that the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter project happens to have.

Thank you for your time and help :)
James.
by James Brown
Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KS Update #38: Masaya Matsukaze Confirmed & Monaco Meeti

I'm talking with my best friend, and some of the guys going to Japan and it's such a hard decision. Maybe if the Monaco tier was just a 1 person deal then maybe yes, I'd take that. But those scripts of Shenmue.... you all know I am a die hard Shenmue collector.....

Jesus. First world problems eh? :lol:

Either way, I hope all the tiers get filled. This is about Shenmue.

Yeah, forgot about the script aswell, that is some super cool merch right there!

Tough decision tho Peter...maybe I could help in suggesting...second account, back both :P?
by James Brown
Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: $315,407...

Here's the bit with his reaction if anyone was interested.

phpBB [video]
by James Brown
Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter sets new record - LIVE REACTION

I think someone said the max you can pledge is $10k anyways, so if Sony wanted to drop 40 mil into Kickstarter, they'd need to start making new accounts now :)
by James Brown
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic