Search found 115 matches

Return

Re: Official Leaving/Arriving Topic

AnimeGamer183 wrote: I dont much care for you lot of lazy wankers. Good day, sirs!

Ok, I love you all again. :heart:
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Birty wrote: I have 2 weeks off work starting from today and have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what to do with myself. ](*,)

Drink?
by St. Elmo's Fire
Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Resident Evil

The most interesting plot lines in Biohazard 4 were not part of the forefront, that's the problem. Ada's Report and everything that went along with it was acceptable.

And yes, Lisa's story in Rebirth was perfect. In fact Rebirth is perfect. Along with Biohazard 2, definitely the most solid title in the series in my opinion.
by Yama
Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Games you periodically re-visit

Mostly my favourites like:

Shenmue I & II
MGS 1-3
Silent Hill 2
SMT3: Nocturne (which I am currently)
Final Fantasy Tactics - such an addictive game
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve
Snatcher
Metal Gear AC!D 1 & 2
The Ys games
Final Fantasy XII (most addictive game, ever)
God Hand
Resi Evil 1, 2 & 3 (like crack; love seeing those glorious pre-rendered backgrounds, listen to the atmospheric music and the classic scenarios)
Nier
Front Mission 3
Breakdown (Xbox)
Call of Cthulhu
Treasure games: Sin & Punishment, Gunstar Heroes, Guardian Heroes, Mischief Makers etc.

A lotta games, really. I play them all whenever the mood is right. It's sorta what gets in the way of me playing new games; I'll play a new game and sometimes think like "well, this new game isn't that great, it's okay, but I'd rather be playing [insert game I love here] instead".
by Henry Spencer
Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Awesome avatar, Birty... with the red text too. Just great.
by KiBa
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imagine my heart skipping a beat....

Oh. :/

It was still on top of the forum and add a 'green', unchecked title for me.

Sorry for the bump, people.
by ThyDarkAngel
Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I say the same!

Took me awhile to realise who you were, Mr. 'Birty'. :)
by ThyDarkAngel
Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biohazard

Just a lurker really.
by Henry Spencer
Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^Awesome.

Not the first I played but the first I actually owned.

Grabbed the hd remaster on the Ps3.

It's also very close to my heart and I will (re?) open a can of words when I say that, for the time (meaning vs the Marios available when it was released), it was a Mario-killer or at the very least really worthy opponent.
by ThyDarkAngel
Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I never went anywhere myself.

It's just that my access to a pc is strict, as usual.

The Dojo gang never dies nor goes away.
by ThyDarkAngel
Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Old School Dojo-ers

Hey guys! Why...am I here? Who summoned me?
by ys
Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

erm I'd say HEXIC HD, 'kin quality!
by Poetry in Motion
Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Music Download

I downloaded all the Shenmue II music video from the YouTube channel and extracted the audio streams (AAC and Vorbis) quite a few months ago. They can be listened to without problems, any interests?

No need. I'm releasing the Shenmue 2 music just like I did the previous game music and soundtracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgWTOr1E1CE

Aberdeen Playlist
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL91B00B28F8527709&feature=plcp

Download: In-Game music
Download: Cutscenes (Coming next)
by Ziming
Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member count...

Ohhhh Bertie has had a makeover since i was last on!

Ummm i know how you feel, its nowhere near as huuuuge as it was since 2004-2006, but for a forum dedicated to a game thats over 10 years old, and hasnt seen an official western release in 8, then i am pretty happy and surprised about how many people still visit and post here.
by Peter
Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Promotional marketing idea's for Shenmue HD

Their? THEIR? IT'S FUCKING THERE!!!
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Birty wrote:
Axm wrote: Day one.

You got it yet?

i think he means he will get it on day one.

anyway, some japanese reviews are hitting the web & it seems like its scoring high marks.
by redline
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: The topic title has changed.

But yeah, those tidbits about alternate routes depending on the character sound great.
I think this is going to turn out better than I was expecting. I still have my gripes about certain things (chiefly how close the camera is to the characters) but it's sounding like it'll be a great experience either way.
by OL
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member count...

Something is amiss with the guests these days. I can't chalk it up to some grand Dojo revival. I mean, back in the day you have some 10-20 registered, 5 hidden and maybe 2-3 guests. Now it's like 10-20 registered, 5 hidden and 200 guests. Clearly they aren't just the random dojo-er in the middle of logging in or viewing the board on a public computer, none of the other metrics have scaled nearly as high. At the same time the point when there were only a couple of guests online at a time dates back to when a google search on Shenmue saw the Dojo top the list. Now the Dojo is like 5 matches down. Less spotlight but 100 times the number of guests than in the past? I'd be quicker to believe bots than an army of unique anonymous shenmue fans reading up like never before.

Finally back online with my data allowance renewed. Gonna have to find out how to make 15G last me a month :???:

I'll trade you my dial up. On the down side it only downloads at 5kb's a second. But on the PLUS side it has NO caps and UNLIMITED downloading a month! :D
by Sonikku
Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How could I forget...I ALWAYS revisit Alex Kidd in Miracle World . It was the very first game I played as a kid and will probably be the last game I play before I die, I seriously will never get bored of it. To this day it is still a difficult platformer and I will make sure it is the first game my son plays if I ever have children!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GJHAezShK6I/SqR1WyHqAqI/AAAAAAAACW8/jjU8x4t01y8/s200/AlexKidd.gif
Same here. I still haven't beaten it to this day.
by Crimson Ryan
Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This Gen is in the twilight so it's time to reflect

Granted some of us will play 360 PS3 a couple years into the successors launches. Wii U is just over a month away and the first system for Next Gen. So while the gen is not really over and may not be for some of us for a couple more years. However next gen starts next month

Do you have some fave moments you like to share. A memory. Some fave games that became your faves period.

I will share some later if the topic carries on. Just that it's 6 am and my fingers hurt. So need to rest :P
by Bluecast
Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My first ever post on the Dojo...

...I can't seem to find my first account. Must've been deleted. Anyway, here's my first posts from my following accounts:

First of all, it's good to be back. Even though I know none o yasll remember me...

Anyway, here's why it's gonna be NiGHTS for the Wii:

- Condemned may have a loyal fanbase, but the game hasn't reached cult status. I think it's safe to say that that's what they were getting at with the announcement.
- Ever since Sonic Adventure, SEGA have been throwing NiGHTS a cameo appearance here and there. Now that a console's out of the perfect fit for the style of gameplay (the Wii if you're a bit blazed), they know it's time.
- Shenmue III is too big for SEGA to handle yet, let alone tease a very angry crowd about. They need to really get back to the very top of the pack (and I mean financially) before they can cope with both 3 & Online.
- Plus, with the development of Shenmue Online, there may have to be changes made to the remaining... what is it? 12 chapters? Anyway, point is, Yu may be re-writing it to fit in with Shenmue's online world, which would mean we'd have to wait 'til it's finished. And we don't even know if he'd finished writing the whole thing anyway.

However, looking at the Shenmue Online trailer, it is obvious that Suzuki has developed the story a lot more, and may have got carried away to the point of thinkin "fuck it, I love it, they want it, let's do it". Hopefully the child inside him has kicked him in de nuuuttzz, and the man inside him has realised just how much power he has at SEGA and decided to do something about it.

I do believe looking at Shenmue Online that it is the right time for Shenmue III, but that could just be coz I'm like you lot and feel a gapin hole in my heart where the next installment should fit.

Despite puttin the downer on youz though, I'm gonna stay optimistic in my heart, but be a very realistic pessimist in my mind.

EDIT: ...or who knows? Maybe it could be an unexpected game like Sonic Adventure 3. Now that would be good if they really put their mind to it...

Just subtitles.

Sorry munichs, you lose.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41242000/jpg/_41242421_munich203.jpg
http://www.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/75098183.jpg

You make me sad. :(

Hip-Hop

Birty2k: First person I ever spoke to on here, and appropriately so considering the guy's a Blue . Just such a shame the guy's from bleedin Ashton...

Clint: The Dojo Muscle, and guaranteed to out-shout you in an argument.

Erin: She gave us the lump of turd that is Shenmue Zero, but she's still cool.

FRAISER: The straight man to my act. Couldn't have become such a character without him. You'd be surprised to know that he's actually an alright guy. And still sane too.

GREATMADMAN: Possibly the only moderator on this whole site that takes his position seriously. If he wasn't such an advocate of the BNP, I'd be okay with the guy having power.

Hazuki Legend: The one guy who you know you can party with. The only thing is, between the hottie and the uggo, guaranteed this guy will be the one who gets the hottie.

Henry Spencer: Dude's so laid back it's a joke. He's just that guy who's always sat on the settee, not always paying attention, but always noticed.

Joe Pesci: Who could ever forget this guy? His name is perfect. Just like that scene with Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. He'll bully the fuck outta you. He'll make you feel uneasy, insecure, and ready to jump on the suicide train, but at the end of the day, he's just fuckin wit ya!

Kenny: The Dojo Spielberg. Still awaiting his big-screen adaptation of the Shenmue Dojo.

K i b a : Similar to Joe Pesci, but he won't insult you. No. He'll insult your beliefs. He's a Christian with an Atheist mentality. Yet, again, he's just fucking wit ya! Or is he...? Oh, and no one can write a post longer than his.

Kiyuu: The Sensei of the Dojo. Nobody is more knowledgeable on the game that brought us together. Sometimes I think she is the living embodiment of Suzuki-san's masterpiece.

Martin: Rarely puts in an appearance, but when he does, he always has something worthwhile to say. I actually rate him as the smartest dude on here, as he's got that perfect blend of intelligence and common sense, and both come in high doses. Man, if I were a faggot...

NeoShredder: First guy I had a flame battle with. Not surprising really, considering I had a chav-esque photo for my profile picture, and he was - and still is - Daniel Radcliffe's stand-in for the Harry Potter films.

Orange Lightning : When we move, this guy needs a custom profile. He deserves it. His subtle, loveable arrogance is something that this place can't live without.

Riku: Cool kid. If I ever had to take on a protege, I reckon I'd pick this guy. He has a lot of potential.

Ryudo : What can I say? The dude pretty much owns the Dojo, whether you like him or not.

SpringChick : Never really interacted with my Technicolour Sister too much, but she's cool. Plus, we don't have many girls on here, so let's thank fuck for the fact that she's a hottie.

Yusuke: Haven't know the kid too long, but he's still a legend by default. He's the kinda character that certifies a forum as a haven.

TEEPO: A legend before my time. Can't believe I was ready to go text toe to toe text with him.

VGAce: The last of the (actual) moderators. Took his job even more seriously than GREATMADMAN. Never liked the guy, but he deserves a shout-out in the wake of his extinction.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nintendo and Sega discussing the future of Shenmue ?

Best I recall, no one taught me how to do anything. I believe I was the first person to ever start modding the game, and I was capable of doing things back then that people still can't do today with all their new software. I still have people asking me how I altered camera angles. Hell, people used to get upset with me back in the day because I was too selfish to share my knowledge and give up any spotlight! So yeah..... of course, Bysby took me under his wing and showed me the ropes. *sarcasm* I'm not sure what spawned that crock of shit lie, but it couldn't be further from reality.
by LanDC
Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SII CHAR DATABASE-ALL 700 (AND 1) CHARACTERS! UPDATE 27/3/15

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx318/askvera/s2cd_sigbanner.png

DOWNLOAD - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qkby011a3tkgg2/Shenmue%20II%20Character%20Database.rar

Yep. After nearly a decade, it's done, people :D

HISTORY OF THE SHENMUE II CHARACTER DATABASE PROJECT
Ever since casting my eyes upon screenshots of Shenmue published in the (now defunct) UK magazine Computer and Video Games, I have been absolutely enthralled by the series. This game was definitely something different. As the famous tagline proclaimed in the trailers before its release – RPG had changed. Sure, hailing the game as being its own exciting new “genre” with a somewhat silly acronym as its name (FREE- Full Reactive Eyes Entertainment) was being a tad overzealous perhaps, but you had to admire Yu Suzuki’s ambition for this game. When I finally got to play it on the Christmas morning of 2000, it did not disappoint. The atmosphere created was just amazing to me – a realistic, living, breathing town with over 300 individual characters – all with their own specific daily routines and, in supplementary materials, all named and given detailed biographies! Throw in the fantastic music and the engaging (if not completely original) story and you really had something special. And this was only part one of the saga...

Bundled with the game was the ‘Shenmue Passport’ disc. Through the Dreamcast’s internet connection, this enabled access to all sorts of information about the game, as well as ranking leaderboards for the various mini-games and the chance to get exclusive capsule toys. One of the best features was the character profile section however; as you met and conversed with the characters during a playthrough, their profiles would gradually be added to the Passport. Now to some, giving all 300+ characters names, stats, and biographies may seem extraneous, (especially given characters that Ryo can’t even speak to have detailed information about them!) but it really shows the love and care put into the game by the developers and the amount of depth to Shenmue that few games have matched.

PASSPORT EXPIRED
The Passport service was eventually taken offline in April 2002, but thankfully the character profiles had also been published in Prima’s strategy guide book for the game, so the information was still readily available to fans.
Which brings us to the sequel game, Shenmue II – which I got the following Christmas in 2001. This sadly could end up being the last game in the series, despite it ending on a cliffhanger and at a game-changing point in the saga’s story. Nonetheless, the sequel’s world was even bigger than the first’s– Ryo travels to Hong Kong to continue his quest, with most of its areas completely dwarfing Shenmue I’s in terms of size, as well as the amount of characters – around 700. There was also a lot more mini-games and sidequests to discover, and fans generally agree it is more action-packed and that the plot moves a lot quicker than the first game (though some will argue Shenmue I’s atmosphere has more charm) And what of these 700-odd characters? Were they all named and profiled as per the original game? As it turns out, yes – but these were not readily available to the fans outside of Japan.

Firstly, unlike the first Shenmue, there was no Passport. There was no Prima guide either, as the Dreamcast version had been cancelled in America. America eventually saw an updated version of Shenmue II on the Microsoft Xbox, and a Prima guide was finally published. However, unlike the Shenmue I book, there were only profiles on the main characters; Ryo, Shenhua, Xiuying, Fangmei, Ren, Joy, Wong, Lan Di, Dou Niu and Yuan. The Xbox version, with the new snapshot feature, did include profiles on some of the other characters; unlocked when you took pictures of them, but it didn't come close to having profiles for all the characters. Would we ever know the names and backgrounds of the reams of anonymous characters?

A FAN EFFORT
Shortly after I had completed Shenmue II, I looked around on the internet for fansites/information about the series, ultimately finding the excellent Shenmue Dojo website. I joined the forums, and this was in fact one of the first message boards I signed up to on the internet. My handle on the forum was (and still is) ‘Miles Prower’, as I am also a long-time fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series of games (and Sega games in general). I made a lot of good friends through the Dojo community and have many fond memories associated with the forums. I think between us we have probably discussed every single aspect of the games to death, but as many fans will attest, you find or notice something new with every playthrough of these wonderful games. Not to mention the very active hacking/modding scene that developed, mostly headed by longtime member LanDC, in which reams of unused content was discovered and many interesting and or humourous modifications made to the game. I still get a warm nostalgic feeling every time I watch LanDC’s Road to Amihama videos in particular.

And indeed, the question of whether detailed character profiles existed for Shenmue II’s cast was raised in discussion. In a thread from 2003, a member named Eek the Cat shared some scans of a guidebook he owned published in Japan called the Shenmue II Perfect Guidebook. The scans showed that there were indeed names and profiles for each and every character.
Eek was even kind enough to put all of the scans together on a CD for me and mail it to me, and even threw in a couple of audio CD’s he had compiled containing music from Shenmue II (sadly the second game never had any official soundtracks released).

The problem? Being that this book was from Japan, the character names were in Chinese and the information in Japanese. Through discussion in the topic, another forum member called khien agreed to help with translating the character names as she could read Chinese. And so began the effort to translate the many character profiles. I began by gradually posting them within the topic, and then eventually creating a website (which, thanks to Web Archive, you can still view here , albeit with most of the images missing).

Continuing into 2004 and beyond, progress was quite slow, mainly due to me starting university. Khien’s life ended up becoming quite busy as well, but thanks to the efforts of another forum member, Oda Ryo, the translation work still continued. The forum member Kiyuu (possibly Japan’s biggest Shenmue fan, and often referred to as the ‘Shenmue Queen’), also informed me that another book existed, the Shenmue II Complete Guide, which contained profiles for characters not included in the Perfect Guidebook; namely those for the many pedestrians who wander the streets of Hong Kong. I made the effort to acquire this book myself and make scans for the remaining profiles.

RESSURECTING THE PROJECT
As the years went on, however, my free time became less and less. I studied for three years at university and after graduating in 2008, I was working full time; in short I was growing up. It was also looking increasingly unlikely that a Shenmue III would ever emerge. Life went on. However, my enthusiasm to complete the project was somewhat fired up again when Peter from the forums (who most likely owns the biggest Shenmue collection in Ireland) got in touch with me on Facebook asking if I was still working on it, as the Dojo staff had managed to get an interview with one of the voice actors for the English dub of Shenmue II (a very interesting read by the way, which can be found here , and they had requested that video clips be assembled of the characters he voiced, which he supplied a list of – but only by name and brief descriptions. Using the information from my project I helped with finding some of them. I then found myself wanting to get the project finished once and for all, and got back in touch with Oda Ryo who happily assisted me with getting the remaining names translated.

I had also spoken to the member ‘thegreatchai’, who had also been attempting to catalogue the character information on her wiki site, and over time we assisted each other greatly. I began transferring the information to an Excel spreadsheet with the intention of creating a complete database of all the Shenmue II characters – which after assembling a numbered list I discovered there are exactly 700 – surely a deliberate intention of the creators? At any rate, after a few months work the project was finally finished. I am glad that this information is now easily accessible to Shenmue fans, and while some may consider me obsessive or downright insane for pursuing with the project, it was worth it for a game series that I love so much and one day hope will be continued in some form. We can but hope. The saga may still go on....

DOWNLOAD - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qkby011a3tkgg2/Shenmue%20II%20Character%20Database.rar

Please feedback and let me know if you spot any mistakes or errors, or any factoids about the characters that I may have missed. Most of all, enjoy :D
by Miles Prower
Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega Japan All Star card packs, inc. Shenmue

Wow. I did not know this. Seems Sega are doing all things Dreamcast lately!

They released a Dreamcast Backpack, licensed the Shenmue Statue, licensed the Shenmue hoodie and t-shirt, etc and now playing cards?

Awesome. I really like how I can see Shenhua in that picture there too.
by ShenmueTree
Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega Japan All Star card packs, inc. Shenmue

And is Alex Kidd in that montage pic I really wanna see what artwork they've used for him, can't see him though.
Maybe I was just lucky to have formed my Alex Kidd perceptions on the graphics from Miracle World, but every time Sega illustrates how they remember their old mascot it makes me embarrassed to call myself a fan.

http://s18.postimg.org/6lo7sgb3t/image.jpg
The most accurate modern depiction of Alex Kidd that I have witnessed until now, comes from Segagaga:
http://sega.jp/fb/album/img/04_alex/alex_sggg.jpg
Source: http://sega.jp/fb/album/04_alex/03.html

[Why they did not choose to use the that?]

Compared to the original:
http://vc.sega.jp/vc_ms_alexmw/chara1.jpg
Source: http://vc.sega.jp/vc_ms_alexmw

P.S.: Someone must do a Tweetathon demanding a true sequel of Alex Kidd in Miracle World, too...
by Giorgio
Sat May 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Tweetathon & 70 Man Battle Competition Winner

Haha thanks guys! Can't believe some of you still remember me, it's been about 10 years i think :D...

Couldn't figure out my log in, I thought my username was jamesbrown, but i can't get it to work o0...anyways...it is me :D

Super happy that I won, I couldn't believe it...I must have been playing for like 6 hours straight for like 3 or 4 nights remembering all the different enemies, what works on them, and what doesn't, and to be honest, I think it was like the last 20 and the boss that I managed to take out pretty quick, cause watching the video back now, the start is slightly embarrassing haha, me running kicking thin air, hehe. But yea awesome stuff! I'm surprised that only 9 people entered?

Although I won't be crazy active, I hope to post again from time to time, especially since this competition reunited me with the game I love, and it's amazing community that has supported and stuck around this long. It's nice to still see some familiar names.

All the best guys, and thanks for putting on this comp, I really enjoyed it. I'd have bought the statue anyways, but this is fantastic!
by SkillJim
Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ahh Bluecast I remember you :D and Axm! Hows it going? Well remembered Peter, but nah i'm not still with Yunny.
by James Brown
Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

James Brown, now there's a name I've not seen around in a long time.
by Aaron_H
Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SegaNerds Podcast with Corey Marshall

SegaNerds recently hosted a podcast with voice actor Corey Marshall. As many of you know, he's the English voice of Ryo Hazuki in the Shenmue games. You can listen to the podcast with him here.
by Ziming
Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ren, killed by Ryo's hands?

Holy F**, Mestre ziming and landc in one topic =D>
where is daemos???
by wude
Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER!

Official sources, check. Yu announcement, check. THIS IS THE REAL THING!!! I MUST LOGIN!!!!!

YES!!!!!

ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Mystere
Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where's all the other long lost members?? Time to check in! Surprised I remembered my login info and that my account still exists....
by pico
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And we are re-animated.
by Joe Pesci
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Literally, as soon as I saw the announcement, I scrambled my way over here. This place was my first thought. Jesus, I was 13 years old when I joined. This is great news.

EDIT: I was 14 years old. This announcement has rendered me incapable of simple mathematics.
by Cyclonus
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And now my life shall be completed. [-o<

BTW: It's good to see so many of the veteran members here. CELEBRATE BITCHES!!! =D> \:D/

by Brothaman
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've had time to process this for the past hour and whatever amounts of shit and semen that were in my body are now in my pants. I may die of entire body failure before this thing reaches its goal.
by ChaiOgawa
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's been 12 years since I first completed Shenmue (and Shenmue 2) in the summer of 2003. Been a few years longer for many of you here. I don't play video games anymore, nor did I have much hope for the game - least of all getting announced at e3 today - but this rush of euphoric nostalgia was exactly what I needed today. Very excited for all of us to get some closure on this story.
by Lan Di-sama
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

phpBB [video]
by Ziming
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

Nearly halfway funded already, this is insane :)
by James Brown
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah so I just been sinking at work letting this sink in for the past two hours!
by Tomato Convenience Store
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love seeing the old users coming back, it's a long journey but we are now united in our common purpose of seeing Shenmue 3 realized. I look forward to tracking Shenmue 3 development with this great community.
by Wolfgame
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OP is fully updated with all information. I need a smoke!
by Peter
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Europe, and the UK is now waking up to a world with Shenmue III

I can't believe I actually typed that.
by Peter
Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic