Search found 16 matches

Return

Shenmue Dojo Donors Please Read

Thank you for donating to the Shenmue Dojo! To gain access to special privileges after donating please follow the steps below:

Select User Control Panel

http://i.imgur.com/ute3NJ3.jpg

Go to the User Groups tab

http://i.imgur.com/RN9bo1g.jpg

Check the current Donor group, select 'join selected' and click submit

http://i.imgur.com/xr8Kv9C.jpg

Done!

*Each year will have a new color. If you donated towards a past year and prefer the color, you can select it despite donating towards the current year.*
by Yama
Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's your biggest Shenmue mystery?

why didn't ryo knock the bottom out of nozomi?
by MaxTheRabbit
Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #62: Yu Suzuki & The Music of Shenmue

Peter wrote: He put on some music whilst we were at the back of the bus for the dinner. I can't remember what it was he played though.

Darude - Sandstorm.

Then he turned out the lights and handed out glowsticks and E.
by Spaghetti
Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #62: Yu Suzuki & The Music of Shenmue

Radar wrote: They do it in movies somehow, zoom x1000, increase focus and etc. :dunno:

phpBB [video]
by Switch
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Politics

Woke up this morning to the news Trump actually placed a ban on Muslims entering USA, and seen the Internet explode.

What's happening to humanity. I don't mean that as a dig at Trump or his supporters. I actually mean what's happened to humans. Has technology and social media actually rotted away brain cells? It's happened since they came on the block. The 90s were just fine.
Can it really be called a ban on Muslims when the majority of muslim countries aren't on the list? Although for the sake of not being a hypocrite he should add saudi arabia to that list, they're pretty much the source of sunni extremist terrorism.

To make sure his orders are executed quickly, Trump is acting on existing laws so he doesn't need to rely on congress to pass new laws to get things done. The countries listed came from something congress amended to the visa exclusion act, which included countries of concern.

This really isn't as crazy as the media is making it out to be. The executive order is instructing the state department to tighten up their policy on the issuance of visas. In order to minimize any potential terrorists that were allowed in due to previously lax visa investigations, Trump temporarily suspended the currently issued visas that were issued to citizens of countries of concern (with a few exceptions). You can thank Obama and his congress for making all this possible, since these laws were put into effect while he was president. He actually did the same exact thing (denying visas for citizens of a certain country... but for a longer period of time) while he was president, which is why it was already in the lawbooks.

It does suck for people who are in the US for legit reasons and contributing to the economy, though. However, this is a time of war and people do tend to get inconvenienced during war.
by Mr. Frozen
Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]
by Ziming
Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Sonikku
Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]
by b_ren
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]
by b_ren
Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

"Behave irrationally" no, think irrationally. Blanket statements such as "dear white people" being in popular media is of course going to create a reaction amongst people who see this as a recurring theme when most of them haven't particularly seen any real racism in their lives yet start seeing things that they are taught they should never say against other races being said against them. Every little thing like this contributes to a group mentally where people start to feel like there is an "us against them" atmosphere which will lead them to become more and more extreme.

You can mock them and belittle them as much as you want but in the end these things are having a real effect on American society and each piece of media like this that comes out will just throw more oil on the fire and if there isn't any real dialogue, movements like the alt-right and people voting for popularist candidates will continue to increase.
by south carmain
Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shredingskin wrote: wow trump is a IRL shitposter

Trump has always been an IRL shitposter.
by Mr. Frozen
Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love that Trump has made good on his campaign promises so fast, which is something I haven't seen any politician do in my lifetime.

Except for those tax releases eh? :p And did you watch the swamp filling video above?

How do you Trump guys feel about the constant lying that's been going on? I mean that's happening all the time and everywhere of course, but rarely as obvious/childish/ridiculous as here. Alternate facts? :lol: Kind of a dictatorship style, ain't it. A clown parade is ruling your country now and makes the US look dumber than under Bush. You guys once again (and more than ever before) look like idiots to the rest of the world (your president very clearly is one and makes a fool out of himself everytime he opens his mouth or fucking tweets like an 8-year-old).. does that affect you at all? The fact that we live in a world where this is the lesser of two evils, where this is the better choice (I'm glad Hilary didn't win, that fucking evil cunt) makes me feel frustrated as hell. As you can probably tell.

Your post really didn't have anything to do with what I posted. Seems like you just wanted to rant about Trump, which is fine. I would like to point out that there is a tracker that ticks off his campaign promises as he makes them or breaks them. Right now, with just 24 days in office he made good on 7 promises, with 11 on the way. I think a bit of leeway can be given on the 'broken' promises on that list, but you always end up with debatable points on lists like this.

The alternate facts thing was a quote the media contorted ran away with. By alternate facts, they meant the facts the media wasn't reporting on. Anyone whose brain isn't automatic trump defamation mode, or didn't get their opinion from the media would be able to see this. The 'alternate facts' in that context were facts such as republicans always draw smaller inauguration crowds since the DC metro area is overwhelmingly democrat, or that there was tougher security screening for the audience, etc... I thought the whole situation was stupid, though. Media being stupid for the usual reasons, and the Trump camp being stupid for placing so much attention on something so petty. Speaking of the media, Trump said today at his press conference that he will wake up to news articles saying that he was "ranting and raving" towards the media and blatantly stated that isn't the case. What is on CNN page right now? "Trump lashes out." Can't make this shit up, folks.

As for the choice of who we had for the election, the democrats did have a far better choice than Hillary Clinton, but of course the corrupt as fuck democrat party made sure that Hillary was going to win the primary. It is terrible how Sanders got cheated out of the nomination. The democrats really need a hardcore reconstruction but there is too much of the old guard to really fix shit. Hopefully congress get term limits, but I don't think that will ever happen because congress would basically be putting themselves out of a job. Its ironic, the office of the president has term limits because based George Washington said he didn't want to be a king and chose to leave office after 2 terms. All other presidents (except one, whose actions ended up forcing term limits) just followed this custom out of tradition. Congress originally had term limits but I think the first congress (before they were called congress) god rid of that shit with the quickness. No honor for congressmen I guess.
by Mr. Frozen
Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #65: Dev room update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://s2.postimg.org/hssrjuau1/Screenshot_20170316_121300_2.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the latest render of Ryo's ass.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYBB0cqCcAEHHms.jpg
by SMDzero
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1st Shenmue III Teaser

InsanityIsCrazy wrote:
Was anybody besides me hoping for a small voice-over by Corey Marhsall at the end? Something like, "Ah... good," following the credits?

phpBB [video]
by Amir
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NeoGAF down as owner faces sexual allegations again

Actually happy it happened.

I was scared that that fucking echochamber of rapists and child molesters were going to try dogpile SIII because Niao Sun.

Good riddance.
by shredingskin
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NeoGAF down as owner faces sexual allegations again

F*ck NeoGAF.

I'm giving them the NeoSHAFT.

Although I accept that, given the subject matter, this is an inappropriate metaphor.
by RootyKazooty
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic