Search found more than 1420 matches

Return

Re: Trailers for Upcoming Movies you are interested in.

Taken was surprisingly good. Looking forward to seeing Taken 2.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqn2L6kQQt8[/youtube]

Great to see Zemeckis skipping the CG bullshit for something real.
by Crimson Ryan
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Cobain is the most overrated celeb ever and fucking boring to hear about. How much more can people say that has not been said a billion fucking times and his ex wife continues to make money on his corpse.

Standard ignorant post. Kenny has said only a few posts up that he is someone who means an awful lot to him and you just come into the topic and completely disrespect his intentions. At least Dorian gave some kinda reason as to why he felt Kenny should steer clear of the subject. Not cool, man.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ok Yokosuka Martian hasn't posted since Pete met him so I think it's blatantly obvious his either tied up in Pete's basement or dead but still in the basement.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biohazard

south carmain wrote:
Axm wrote:im gonna throw my first born off the grand canyon.

because you weren't going to do it anyway? that's the only way to teach him how to be a man, man

Worked for Kazuya from Tekken..
by Crimson Ryan
Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

Just got back from Taken 2. Very poor. I hope Fox aren't trying to make this 'their' big solo-action franchise. Generic, very short (1h 20) and completely unoriginal.
by Crimson Ryan
Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

really good day. at 27 and married, I don't find alot of time to game and stuff at all, and I managed to play Lost Odyssey, Dissidia, and Fight Night rd 4, for substantial hours each today. lol and get studying and music practice done.
by Jokatech19
Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got a job interview on Friday. This could be a big career job :???:
by Crimson Ryan
Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A Good Day to Die Hard

Anyone ever seen the alternate ending for Die Hard 3? One of the coolest alt endings I've seen. Bit of a tonal shift, but it comes off as much more creative than the ending they eventually used.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCyWvFGUuU[/youtube]
by OL
Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

shengoro86 wrote: Just started watching Breaking Bad.

Good man.
by Crimson Ryan
Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Def a Sonic type music. :lol:

Also Congrats Kenny!
by Bluecast
Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You're living the dream, Kenny. I'm so happy for you.
by KiBa
Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats Kensuke :nice!:
by Peter
Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Grats ken!
by Axm
Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I still had yet to apply my own personal Pink stamp of approval. :oops:

You're all set now, Kenny!
by Sonikku
Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm pretty sure that everyone thanked Kenny's post just for the 8 bit version of Call Me Maybe.

Good luck Kenny just let me know when I have to fly over for the filming.
by Riku Rose
Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hope to hell it gets made. Reading the script a ways back, it felt like just the kind of movie I'd want to go see in theaters. Really want to see how it would end up somewhere other than my mind's eye.
I don't often read scripts, but in the few cases that I have, it's for movies I haven't seen yet. And when I finally get around to seeing the actual movie, it's always really interesting to see how things look and change in the final product compared to how I pictured them.
by OL
Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's really all you can do. I'm sure you'll have some takers.
by Yokosuka Martian
Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming Merchandise & Collections

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUxKmzSqgWQ[/youtube]
by OL
Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

This was just meh
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qCsiNWeX5A[/youtube]

And the funniest, had me laughing throughout the whole video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZSZbNfSpk[/youtube]
by Absentia
Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I vote Mr. Burns.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wonder if Kevin Conroy's resume just says "I'm Batman" on it and nothing else.
by Calshot
Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Spokane wrote: Image

That just reminds me of a couple flubs my fiance's auto correct made several months ago. Don't think I posted it before...

by OL
Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FAGGOT

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgn5wsVDKwc[/youtube]
by Thief
Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jesus Christ, why do people just stand there?
Fucking ridiculous. I don't pretend to be some kind of particularly fight-capable badass or anything, but nothing would have stopped me from pulling that psycho off and planting a fist in his face.
Seeing people just stand by like that while someone obviously incapable of helping himself is being attacked... that's just sad.
You'd like to think that people are willing to stand up for eachother when it really becomes necessary, but a video like that just makes that idea seem a little too optimistic. The worst people in that video are the ones that just backed up and let it happen.
by OL
Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

You gonna announce your tax payer gratuity checks everytime here or what? I understand you have a medical condition but I dont really want to read about your shopping spree's while im at work. Granted im healthy and you are obviously not in more ways then one, I get that. But id appriciate a more humble approach to the matter.
by Axm
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My website is finally functional enough. Free music classes, music tracks, literature and other updates on there. I'm trying to get forums going. Jokatech.webs.com
by Jokatech19
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hataz gon Hate blue, do what you gotta to take care of yourself and your well being. ultimately what it comes down is that numbers and dollar signs, are just those, symbols, there is only as much meaning as we give them. whats so bad some of the people complaining I would imagine make 5 or more figures, and this disturbs them? Time to take the brain off auto-pilot. Give a poor honest man money and watch what he does, rejoice and be happy. Should a man be made to not get pleasure in having a luxury he is not used to? As if he should be silent and passive while the big heads grumble about having to give a sick man dividends so he can survive, shameful I say.
AG youre missing my and kenny's point. Nobody is disputing that he shouldnt get a check. Im not trying to make him feel bad about that aspect of it. Its about how he's treating that money and how he's deciding to flaunt it like he won the lotto. Get a ps3, get a 360, Wii U, computer, tv, tablet, abunch of games. But do it with some respect for those of us out there that are working 50 hours a week and earn that money while continuing to pay taxes.
Im not some hardcore fiscal conservative. I vote for social welfare programs to stay afloat and the RIGHT to health care. I truely believe in these things because some people genuenly do need them to survive. But ffs practice some modesty and have a humble outlook on it. It shouldnt be about him deserving it, rather him being gratefull for it like a gift. And seems like he doesnt consider it like that. But ill give him a chance to prove me wrong and show me he appriciates what he's got, not be arrogant about it.
by Axm
Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They are neither jealous nor ignorant.
by Thief
Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AG, the whole point is that he's flaunting it in everyone's faces. I've got no doubts that we're all happy for him, but it's got to that point like he's that kid in school who's always got new shit and brags about it. It ain't that anyone's jealous, envious, or is hating on the guy, it just gets annoying. I'm genuinely pleased for him to be in such a position after all the health problems he's gone through, but like Axm said, he's acting like it's more of an entitlement than a gift from the gods. Not all people like that are so lucky. A touch of respectful humility is all that's being asked.
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spokane, you live up to your custom title better than anyone else here.
by KiBa
Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah it a slow burner but things totally pick up and again in Season 2.

Season 3/4 is going to be amazing as anyone who's read the 3rd book can tell you ;-)
by Who Really Cares?
Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah it a slow burner but things totally pick up and again in Season 2.

Season 3/4 is going to be amazing as anyone who's read the 3rd book can tell you ;-)

What's up with Sean Bean dying in nearly everything he's in? Is it like a stipulation in his contract or something?!
:lol1:

Been saying that for years..
by Crimson Ryan
Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Well, anything that's been created is art if you think about it.
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

Jesus, Attack of the Clones is really shit, isn't it? Hayden Christensen is a total jeb end.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*Hey My Dojo Family*

Its been awhile, and all of this time spent is being paid of greatly but just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgot about this awesome place. I've been missing it a ton! My girlfriend and I moved from Kyoto to Yokohama and now have a bigger place and also found a great daycare for my son Hikaru . Obviously I havent had the time for gaming but I have been collecting as usual, and I ended up getting Resident EVIL 6 and sneaked a couple plays on my days off. :-o

So anyways I have some more news.... and I dont know if its good or bad for me but....

My girlfriend is pregnant again! :-"

~ Kind Regards
by *Kenshin Himura*
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

i had an elderly customer call in this morning, absolutely upset about the fact that she got notified that she used over $200 of minute usage on her phone plan when she has been spending a lot of time calling doctors and the social security office, when i looked at the account, she actually had over $300 of usage. she was crying because she didn't know how she was going to manage it, and i was able to get it to where she would only pay 30 dollars more instead of the 300+ dollars more. made me feel good.
by dbzruler88
Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Well it was a joke, first of all, but what I like and dislike doesn't always determine the quality of what I do. James Cameron likes Alien Vs. Predator and Quentin Tarantino loves exploitation films (or anything, really).

You may love or hate both those directors but what's factual is that they're both highly successful critically and commercially. What they like doesn't dictate what they make.
True.
by Dorian
Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Greetings, Shenmue Dojo.

It seems it's that time again...
I delayed it. I did.
In all honesty I don't know how I was able to freeze the clock at two minutes to midnight for aslong as I did.
But you can't run forever.
Not forever.
Not when you're going nowhere.

Yes, I am fully aware how pathetic it is to share such things in a internet forum. It always reeks of lameness and attention seeking.
I don't have anywhere else to leave such thoughts and such feelings, so please bear with me. Ignore it. Delete it if you must.

Let this be my confession, my testament, my writing on the wall...

Tomorrow I lose everything I have, again.
Everything I haven't lost yet, I mean.
A home, the worthless 'job' I had (that still payed part of the expenses), a couple of friends (the few true ones I have), my few belongings and yes, the few precious videogames and the one console I have at present.

300 euros late on the rent will turn to 500 euros late in the next two weeks.
All the money I have sums not even 40 euros.
I have nowhere to go.
Not family, not friends.
My girlfriend is heartbroken but I'm already owing her 200 euros and she just can't help me more.
My landlord is the only friend I have that would give me a hand in times of need. Yes, that's the same landlord I'm already owing 300 eur...

I just can't find more excuses to keep delaying the end of the world...

For the last couple of weeks I have been lying to everyone about still being working on the coffee where I was working for a while. I was sent away in the begging of the month but I just couldn't face the consequences of that happening when it did. I have been lying to everybody about it, namely my girlfriend and my landlord, hoping I could get a job elsewhere or get the rent money I owe some other way.
I delayed the payment time and again, and again and again, but the shame and the guilt have grown too big and my landlords' pacience as long been lost.
Plus I have no perspectives at all.
I have been delivering some resumés here and there, knocking on some doors but nothing.
Every time I look at the newspaper Portugal is deeper in the gutter. We will be the new Greece soon enough.

Ever since I turned 18 I have lacked any type of support or structure, if you know what I mean.

After being homeless for about 3 years, I have been taking precarious jobs or odd jobs, being paid under the table, because for one, I didn't had the time nor resources to look and conquer proper ones, but also because I have a huge void inside myself for aslong as I can remember that paralyses me with fear, that leads me to keep running away, running away from things I can't even name most of the time. I guess I'm talking about my past, my history, my parents, myself, fear of failure, I don't know...

I hope that I can one day repay the few people that have helped me, namely my girlfriend and that friend of mine that is currently my landlord.
I hope they will not think ill of me, I hope they don't think I'm a lier, even if I lied to them.
This is the most important thing for me right now. The only that truly matters.

I don't have a clue about what the day after tomorrow will bring for me but I hope that one day I will be able to rise again, I hope I somehow will truly find myself and conquer a chance at redemption.

I hope I will be able to get back here and have a good time with you lot.

I raise my glass for you, my friends.

I thank you for all the entertainment, all the enlightment, all the laughs.

Even when you can't get along with each other, never stop being a brotherhood.
There's nothing worse than being alone.

Cheers, everybody.

I hope I can see you around.

Your good hearted Loki,

Carlos

http://www.thegirlsguidetobeer.com/Portals/100483/images/beer-cheers-toasting.jpg
by ThyDarkAngel
Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic