Search found more than 1420 matches

Return

Re: So, Martin's Unbanned..

Kenny wrote:Now that you're back, I look forward to hear updates on things like your 64DD collection.

What kind of sick fucker cuts fat womens' tits off!?!
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

Kenny wrote:The US one is just a shot for shot remake. So you're not missing much.

LITERALLY.

Michael Haneke is one of the greatest directors ever though, seriously. I love all of his work, and it makes perfect sense why he remade Funny Games.
by Joe Pesci
Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

I'm happy for you gettin your disability benefits. Truly, I am. Just make sure it goes on real shit and not ultimate collectors editions of games. And I'd much rather you save that money you plan on spending on any of us and spend it on your mam instead.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So, Martin's Unbanned..

>-Just spreading the love=<
by Crimson Ryan
Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

I wasn't talking technology. I mean something real. Something proper. Clothes, furniture, taking her out for a nice dinner at a restaurant, the world isn't limited to pixels.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AVATARS AND SIGS

No offense guys but all of this is getting slightly pathetic. I guess things haven't really cooled down that much... As I said in another topic. It's like some bitterness hanging around which wasn't there before.
by ys
Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AVATARS AND SIGS

This better be the signature version of Photoshop Troll.
by Yama
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

Having a good time at my internship. I make art assets and the time just fliiiiiiiiies by. Hopefully I can get a full time job out of this! :)
by Yukupo
Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re:

Bluecast wrote:I boycott the whole idea of saying "I'm leaving" I'm back"

Just freaking go and shut up and when ready come back and post as normal.

Otherwise it's lame. IMO

Fucking lol
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

It's such a weird feeling looking at old posts of mine. I don't remember ever saying most of the things but they're there... so I guess I did. It's like looking at me... but a different me, since I can't recall ever saying most of it. Now I'm being redundant. Anyway...
by Thief
Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bays TMNT --- They come from space

The script leaked. I'm almost done reading it.

"Jesus fucking christ" is all I can really say. Paramount hated this script so much they ordered them to write another one which is what delayed the project in the first place.

When Hollywood thinks a script is pure trash you know things have hit rock bottom. The turtles to me were the best in the first film. No space aliens, no absurd technology. Just a film with a strong sense of family and occasionally a little darkness with fun along the way.
by Sonikku
Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

This homeless guy begging for change. He didn't even have any legs!!

On that topic, I was at a friend's place the other night. He has a GF who is fit, but thick as fuck, and she was talking about how she was disappointed that the paralympics didn't have a high-dive event where they launched themselves from the tall platform in their wheelchairs, running them off the edge. :lol: It was pretty horrible, but I laughed heartily!
by St. Elmo's Fire
Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

I never understood why people care about post counts.
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

LOST went seriously shit after series 3. Damon Lindelof is a fucking wank writer, look at the total clusterfuck he made of Prometheus. The Sopranos and Breaking Bad remain the best TV I've ever watched. LOST series 4 - 6 can eat a dick. Jacob was a faggot. Yeah. Happy Sunday, bitches.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just caught up on Breaking Bad. The last 8 episodes are going to be epic.
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

See these Breaking Bad memes and it made me laugh.

Season 4 spoiler:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/360/613/8b8.jpeg
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/224/701/tumblr_ltshael8Vd1r5crhao1_500.gif
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/224/713/tumblr_lu27zo86wA1r5crhao1_500.jpg
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/224/712/tumblr_lub6ujNGwF1r5crhao1_500.jpg
Season 5 spoiler:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/386/815/af5.png
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/381/389/ed4.jpg
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/380/842/0e4.png
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/373/000/eb0.jpg
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/369/761/6f0.jpg
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mods deleting harmless topics

Seriously Ryudo just go outside.
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

is it safe to talk about video games yet?
by south carmain
Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

^That is an absolute classic scene.

But yeah, AG, you're just actin like a tit and not thinkin about this. What exactly is it about the Junk forum that you need? What is it about the Sony, Microsoft, etc. forums that you need? The majority of games out there are multi-platform now, and anything that isn't can have the topic edited to have [PS3] written at the beginning if it's exclusive to that console.

And Sonikku, you're blowin this way out of proportion. There's a massive difference between a forum community and the structural layout of said forum. The forum layout will never define the community, it's the people that will, and to suggest otherwise is pure bollocks.

However, at the same time, I must sympathise. At age 14 I had to wave goodbye to Maine Road, home of Manchester City, when we moved to the City of Manchester Stadium (now the Etihad Stadium) in 2003. I felt like the heart of our club had died, along with our former ground, and when we moved into the new one... it was dead. No atmosphere at all. I actually got into a lot of arguments and fights with out own supporters over the lack of noise they were making. I was even told to SIT DOWN. At a fucking FOOTBALL match. Happened countless times. We've come a long way since though, and it now feels like home. You just need to give it time. A lot of people hate change, but once you get used to it, you grow to love it. Not because you have to, but because you slowly and gradually make it your own. Your home. And that will happen for any one of you if you just give it time.

Another thing... I used to be on a huge Hip-Hop forum called NobodySmiling way before the Dojo, and it died because the owner got bored of Hip-Hop and changed it into a gaming forum, which ended up dying on it's arse. We recenty had a Facebook reunion of sorts, and the site's back under the guise of Still NobodySmiling. It's totally different, but none of that matters, because it's about the members, not the graphics, not the name of sub-forums, it's always the people that make it, and as long as youz still like and get on with the members, everything will be fine. So stop worrying about your "era" being gone, people are still here, the community is still here, and that's all that matters.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Devil May Cry series

One day it'll be remedied. Unfortunately, I have no time to game at the moment.
I hope you'll like DMC3. It's a great game, but it's also extremely juvenile in the bad way. I'm always torn between DMC1 and DMC3. DMC3 has an enormously improved gameplay, but DMC1 has much more flair in other departments.
by Dorian
Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chinese bootleg of Breaking Bad:

by Riku Rose
Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Kenny wrote: Caught Clinton and Obama's speeches in the DNC.

They were very well written by other people, interesting and moving.
by Spokane
Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Makes sense people wanting to make sure their taxes are spent properly since they work hard for that money. It seems more understandable people being concerned about their healthcare system as that is what looks after them should they get old and ill or just get a disease like cancer.

Then again we can just forget all that shit and get angry about Kojima making another Metal Gear game.
by Riku Rose
Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep no point in trying to make the world a better place or care about things that give us a better future cause it's all pointless and we're all going to die anyway, yatta yatta yatta.

If you want to believe we're powerless, go ahead. But I'd rather try and change things. I, in fact, believe we have more power than we even realize. So what if there are things that happen outside of your control. It doesn't have to stay that way. We've already proven we have the power to change things repeatedly throughout human history.
by Yukupo
Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tea

^Yeah! I just bought an iron tea pot. Perfect for brewing loose leaf tea.
by Yukupo
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good. Let him live, spending the rest of his life contemplating how he owes his existence to those he had otherwise dedicated his life to oppressing.
by Sonikku
Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

African American doctors attempting to save the life of a Klu Klux Klan member.
by Dorian
Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Put this into Google:

2 sqrt(-abs(abs(x)-1)*abs(3-abs(x))/((abs(x)-1)*(3-abs(x))))(1+abs(abs(x)-3)/(abs(x)-3))sqrt(1-(x/7)^2)+(5+0.97(abs(x-.5)+abs(x+.5))-3(abs(x-.75)+abs(x+.75)))(1+abs(1-abs(x))/(1-abs(x))),-3sqrt(1-(x/7)^2)sqrt(abs(abs(x)-4)/(abs(x)-4)),abs(x/2)-0.0913722(x^2)-3+sqrt(1-(abs(abs(x)-2)-1)^2),(2.71052+(1.5-.5abs(x))-1.35526sqrt(4-(abs(x)-1)^2))sqrt(abs(abs(x)-1)/(abs(x)-1))+0.9
by Dorian
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

n00dl3s was a strange guy but he did introduce me to what would become one of my favorite artists, Boards of Canada.

Good recommendation. They've made some amazing stuff. Have you heard this? It's a remix of an old 80s tune they did under a different pseudonym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkXxQL-nyQw
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

It's from the Old Tunes, the title is "Trillions" in the video but its been disputed. It sounds like their material tho.

Have you ever heard of Future Sound of London? They've done few things you might like, some of it is a bit weird but "Lifeforms" is a great album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21fDyvgte48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmGct65QLOI
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why do people disable comment's and ratings on youtube. Don't want people to say anything then don't upload in the first place.
by Who Really Cares?
Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Oddest Food You Had (Or Wanna Try)

http://i.imgur.com/nzIEh.jpg

There's an extra in the dvd for Hostel where the Icelandic actor was eating it, describing how you eat it and what the individual parts taste like. Been wanting it ever since.

the brain and eyes taste shit, but the face meat and tongue are delicious, sheep's balls aren't bad too, they're very soft.

boiled snails are extremely delicious too
http://i.imgur.com/p6piw.jpg
by wude
Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can you people move on or keep dwelling on the past. Seriously get over it. Esp Pete

Fella take yourself off, i didnt mention or imply anything to do with you at all. if other people do, then go take it up with them. Its not always about you ya know. I got over that a long time ago. I was talking about the number of visitors on this site reaching a level it hasnt seen in a long while. Sort your ego out man.
by Peter
Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Learning Japanese

Grats on the move Frozen. I didnt even know you were in Hawaii, thought you lived in the south or something.
Well moving to Japan and living there for nearly 3 years was the best thing that ever happened to me. Obviously as I got married there and will be moving back next year to live again, this time permanently.
Came back to finish school, save/make money and give my wife the opportunity to live where im from for a few years before we have kids in Japan.

What I did to prepare before moving was take some college courses. I was a college student anyways so I got credits, win win. But I had a Japanese teacher from Tokyo who was really good and taught pronunciation firstly and most importantly. After you gain solid solid ground in that it really set things up for success in the future. What good is learning all these words and phrases if you cant even say them properly? So I literally got myself a sound recorder and taped myself saying syllables, words and phrases repeatedly, listened back to them and made my mental corrections from there.
When it came to Hiragana and Katakana, I wrote them down literally hundreds of times each. Kanji admittedly I have alot of trouble with and just get help from my wife when needed. That shit is no joke. One day I will get off my ass and apply myself.

Honestly you will probably skate by alot of times without having to read much Japanese. They cater to english speakers to such a high degree that you get used to it. And if you dont understand something, someone can help you.
Ultimately this could be your down fall in continued advanced learning as its easy to get by. Especially in my case as I always had a Japanese girlfriend or friend with me.

When it comes to living there though is when you'll start learning and remembering atleast one new word a day based on daily life. And if you dont learn a new word that day, get one and practice it. "kyo no kotoba" "Today's word".
In my case with my wife, im constantly bouncing questions off her still to this day and probably will for the rest of my life. Just as she does with me in English.
I have pretty much not kept up with my traditional study in years though. It's all conversational at this point. Mostly with her, my few Japanese friends in San Diego and my parents in law over skype.
I recommend listening to as much Japanese as possible. And not the crazy impractical Anime that fanboy's get hung up on. Watch Japanese movies, preferably light hearted comedy-drama's because they talk slow and usually speak in a non-accented Tokyo vocabulary.
I have alot of recommendations if you need them.

You're on the right track talking to Japanese people when possible, they usually dont mind and you'll need the practice as you already know.

Im really happy for you man. Hope it all goes well.

Giant wall of text hits you for 9001
by Axm
Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bayonetta 2

Or he just didn't like it :-k
by Who Really Cares?
Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

Just finished watching Donnie Darko for the first time, whoa.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cokehead

I love you, Kenny, but let me get this straight; in four years you've yet to actually make much out of this? I understand you've got commitments/responsibilities, but I'm sorry, you can make a comic strip with that kind of art quite quickly. You could've spent two/three hours a week on it, and you'd have done it in a couple months, tops.

I haven't read the whole thread, so you may have done lots. The impression I get from the last couple pages is that you have one issue done, and one in a state of incompletion? I love the style, but it looks pretty quick to actually draw it. How can this have taken you four years?

Sorry if I'm being a dick. I don't mean to. I like the idea and the concept of the story very much, I just don't see how you could have accomplished so little on this in such a large span of time. If you don't want this taking so long that you hate it by the time you finish it - dedicate some time each week to it. Even if it's a small amount. Otherwise by the time it's done, you'll be a different person, and the urge to go back in changing things will be large, making it take even more time.

Don't be a comic book version of George Broussard.
by Martin
Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cokehead

I've always been interested in this but let it unfold at its own pace. I'm drunk right now and I like the cover of the first issue. So you should keep it the same because drunk people are always right.
by Sailors?
Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Online Music Shops

The ebay seller replied and said that he normally does include international shipping on his listings, but didn't with this one because he thought there would be no demand outside of Italy.
So I clicked "commit to buy" and sent him another quick message, so I'm just waiting for an updated invoice with the new shipping charges added in. Hopefully everything works out.
Honestly didn't think I'd find the cd so quickly. This made my day (provided everything works out, like I said). :D
by OL
Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAFoso0CLk[/youtube]

:heart:
by Martin
Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

...in the Rye! :theyareontome:
by KiBa
Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congratulations!

Now get on Trois
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson Ryan wrote: Home alone until Friday..

Can any of you cook?

Be a real man.

Breakfast: Pop Tarts
Lunch: Pot Noodle
Dinner: Indian, Chinese, Fish & Chips or Kebab
Desert: Angel Delight
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic