Search found 22 matches

Return

Re: Former Founder - Looking to get account reactivated

Annnnd I'm back, officially \:D/

Huge thanks to Master Kyodai for getting my account straightened out!
by csmakio
Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Hearthstone is great! I really cannot get enough of it. I've been dabbling in Diablo 3 recently too since the update. I'm really enjoying it. If anyone wants to play add me on Battle.net csmakio #1381

I've also been playing Smash Brothers on 3DS religiously. I love having it on a handheld. If anyone wants to play add me csmakio friend code: 3308 - 4691 3446
by csmakio
Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue Revival v.2

After a good hour of re-calibrating my dreamcasts laser, it is successfully loading and running games again without issue. \:D/

Looking to restart the Shenmue saga from the very beginning this Sunday. Anyone else start a recent playthrough of Shenmue 1? Its been a good 10+ years since I've played it. How well does it hold up?
by csmakio
Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: nullDC 1.0.4 r150 with two Shenmue fixes by masterchan77

Hey,
After I open the emulator, I get "nullDC_Win32_Release.exe has stopped working"

I had the same error initially with nullDC that I downloaded directly from their site. Use the links in this topic to redownload the client, I played for about an hour last night without any major issues.

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=47695&p=1089931#p1089931

I'm running nullDC 1.0.4 8)
by csmakio
Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

I'm back, hopefully for good this time. Actually got Shenmue setup on nullDC last night and didn't get as much sleep as I should have because of it :). I've only been back on the boards a couple days but the happiness I'm getting from the nostalgia is something else.

I'm in Chicago still, working for a financial firm as a systems admin. Graduated from DePaul University 5 years ago with a degree in Network Engineering. Getting married this October on Halloween and life is going pretty damn well. Can't wait for Shenmue 3 and am very much looking forward to catching up with everyone.

I actually first heard about the Shenmue 3 news right before the Blackhawks won the cup, it was a great night \:D/
by csmakio
Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brutal Doom

Anyone else playing this yet? Its fantastic. If you are a fan of the original Doom you need to check this out. I'm floored by how well it looks and plays. Was disappointed by the Doom trailer released at E3, just doesn't look like its going to carry the nostalgia/feel of the original. Brutal Doom is a very very welcome replacement =D>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSzYliSASKc
http://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom
by csmakio
Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What would you want changed for a Shenmue HD?

The ability to save anywhere in Shenmue I would be nice. And perhaps the option to skip time while waiting for certain events/meetings, like in Shenmue II.

I don't know, if you asked me a week ago I would have agreed with you. Since I've been replaying the original running back to your house to save is part of the nostalgia for me. It's part of what makes Shenmue, Shenmue :heart:

but it would probably make the game more appealing to new fans.

you are dead accurate with this one. im guessing they change it.
by csmakio
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

-Skyrim (140+ mod playthrough)
-GTA 5
-Brutal Doom
-Shenmue (nullDC)
by csmakio
Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV series are you watching?

Just finished The Wire for the second time, great series. Currently watching the second season of True Detective and am planning on starting Boardwalk Empire with the fiance shortly. I've already seen it, she hasn't but has been bugging me to watch it.
by csmakio
Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SaM_4000 wrote:
Anyway, if anyone hasn't seen The Shield I suggest they give it a watch.

Vic Mackey all day
by csmakio
Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Craft Beer

Some say it's a bubble that is going to eventually burst, and they are probably right. But we are at period in time where the best beer, cider and mead ever brewed is available in mass quantities. Anyone else a fan? Maybe we could even get some trades going if people are interested.

Some of my favorite breweries are:
- Dark Horse (Marshall, MI)
- Stone (Escondido, CA)
- Three Floyds (Munster, IN)
- New Glarus (New Glarus, WI)
- Pipeworks (Chicago, IL)
- Revolution Brewery (Chicago, IL)
- Boulevard Brewing (Kansas City, MO)
by csmakio
Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've run through it twice, once recently with my fiance. You owe it to yourself to watch it, its an amazing show. I'm a big HBO fan and I would have to say the The Wire is probably right at the top. Followed closely by Sopranos and Deadwood.
by csmakio
Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Craft Beer

Very lucky that you grew up near Stone, they were the brewery that really got me going with craft beers. Everything they put out I like, the enjoy by series is great. If you ever want me to send something your way let me know.

Sapporo is damn good. I would love to try the IPA as all I've had is the original here in the states.
by csmakio
Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Axm wrote:
Bro im right there with you.
Add me on PSN: AxmShenmue

I am playing on Steam, I don't have a PS4 :cry:. I do have a PS3 and plan on eventually getting a PS4, I'll be sure to add you!
by csmakio
Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite movie scenes

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
by csmakio
Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite movie scenes

Hyo Razuki wrote:
Shenmue_Dojo wrote:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

:)

Two DAMN GOOD clips, love Arnie
by csmakio
Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

wedding bands \:D/

Less than 2 months to the big day!
by csmakio
Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars Force Awakens Trailer #2

I think he did a great job too. I tried my best to go in with expectations low, but I was smiling ear to ear as soon as the intro started lol.

Yeah I saw Solo's death coming too. A little anticlimatic the way it happened. The battle in the woods though! That alone was worth the price of admission. I I really hope they go more into what set this movie up, Luke starting up the Jedi Temple and how Ren destroyed it. I know a lot of people don't care about it, but it was great to see them actually use story lines from the EU. They changed names and adapted them to fit a new vision, but its clear where the Solo/Ren/Rey story line came from. I can't wait to see what they do with Episode VIII.

Couldn't agree more. The lightsaber battle was unreal. Anytime Finn lit that thing up I marked out, and when Rey picked it up....god damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Do you think they are eventually going to set Rey up with a double-sided blade? I think they are going that way, just look at the staff she carried with her throughout this movie.
by csmakio
Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
by csmakio
Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General Anime Discussion

I just bought Initial D through Funimation, love this show. Starting it back up from the beginning.

Not the biggest anime dude but I'm a huge fan of Attack on Titan, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and while not anime I've been watching Clone Wars recently.
by csmakio
Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

as a lifelong star wars fan, i thought TLJ was absolute garbage. i hated it. i thought force awakens was decent and i really enjoyed rogue one.

i still bought it on bluray (yes im part of the problem) and watched maybe half of it before turning it off. im really hoping they dont destroy Solo's legacy with this next one....
by csmakio
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic