Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: What's happened in your life in the past 14 years?

Oh man... you have no idea how it feels to see all you old faces. I kind of wonder if the other veterans are around lurking, or if they've moved on with their lives. It feels like a high school reunion though, so awesome :) And it's surreal when you think about how different the world was back then... I remember Miles Prower's dial up connection, we'd always randomly get knocked off :rotflmao:

So in the past 14 years let's see....

-Joined the Dojo in 2002 as a creepy 7th grader who had trouble making (good) friends. It also didn't help that I was the only kid in my school that had a Dreamcast and wasn't pressed for the PS2.
-Met some cool ass people (RyoFromYokosuka, MilesPrower, XDPico, DragonSlayer88)! And despite the lies and propaganda about Shenmue 3, stayed on with the Dojo faithfully through it's upgrade and when the forums split.
-Since I stopped coming around, made more of an effort to make more friends in real life, and subsequently stopped spending as much time on the internet.
-Puberty apparently worked wonders for me as I gained some muscle mass and gained slightly more confidence and began putting myself out there, and eventually began making friends in the real world!
-Finished High School and College with a degree in English Language and Literature (like Miles) and started working in the restaurant industry as a manager.
-Currently working at a shipping company, but plan to get my Masters in Cyber Security and finish writing a fantasy novel with one of my best friends from High School (I am 25 now)

Can we all come back together and make this community better than it was before?! T
by Malik Ishtahl
Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's happened in your life in the past 14 years?

I went back and read my old posts.... I am not proud.
by Malik Ishtahl
Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic