Search found 44 matches

Return

Re: NGP new handheld from Sony

Ryudo wrote:
Riku Rose wrote:
Axm wrote:Unified trophy sync anyone?

No thanks

Indeed trophies/Achievements are one of the lamest things to happen this gen.

FUCK YOOOOZ< I GOTA GAMEA SCOR OF 156,000 you n00b, IM A WAY MORE HARDCORE GAMER DEN YOO.
by Oppy
Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

Loved mgsV ground zeros, shame it only goes for a few hours,
The gameplay is awesome, wished mgs4 played more like this.
really looking forward to phantom pain.
by Oppy
Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Pirates! \:D/
by Oppy
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OL wrote:Just recently used the voucher from the Legacy Collection to download MGS1 (despite the fact that I own it physically), so that I could put it on my Vita. May have to mess with that when I take a trip next month.[/color]

aww, sheeit. You got Legacy and a vita?!? Rub it in matee..
by Oppy
Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Starting to plan a vacation to the USA for November. My parents are heading over there so I thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of the situation and try mooch off them a bit. Planning on visiting Los Angeles, Las Vegas and possibly San Francisco. Hoping to catch up with Mr Kensuke NOL over there and spend some time slaying pussy together.
Getting pretty excited, its the first time I leave Melbourne since getting out of the slammer. Definatly a well needed trip.
by Oppy
Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
by Oppy
Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

God answered my prayers!
by Oppy
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hurting a little today after spending the weekend snowboarding up in Mount Buller,
Snow cover and weather conditions were the best I have experienced in several years, had a great time even though I injured my right arm on the first day. Keen as to hit up the slopes a few more times this winter since this season looks to be one of the best on record.
I took a video with my iphone coming down the mountains main street at the end of the day, thinking of investing in a GoPro so I can film some of the crazy more difficult runs. Excuse the shakiness, its not easy holding a phone straight while snowboarding.
http://youtu.be/SyuEFFPDZwk
by Oppy
Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c5/Deadly_Premonition_cover_art.jpg
Not sure why but the tune to Deadly Premonitions 'Life is Beautiful' has been playing in my head over the last couple of days so I decided to dust off the 360 and pop it in.
I really forgot how fucking awful the controls were, but started enjoying the game a bit more when the humorous dialogue started kicking off
by Oppy
Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Anime Music

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
by Oppy
Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

most recent purchases
http://4players.org/path/upimages/2013/06/Deadpool-XBOX360.dvd_.iso_.jtag_.rgh_.download.descargar.free_.direct.directa.torrent.gratis.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/Beyond_Two_Souls_final_cover.jpg
http://assets.vg247.com/current//2013/10/10327301583_befb7e9443.jpg
by Oppy
Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

got these today :D
by Oppy
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cool Game Related Logos

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091109151143/metalgear/images/d/d9/SFG_FOXHOUND.jpg
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130223021603/finalfantasy/images/7/7e/FFVII_10th_Anniversary_Artwork.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/97/Sonic_Team_Logo.svg/666px-Sonic_Team_Logo.svg.png
http://cdn2.stormgrounds.com/stormgrounds-cdn/media/Mortal-Kombat-Logo.jpg
http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/video_games/sonic_the_hedgehog/29826_sonic_the_hedgehog_sonic_and_knuckles.jpg
by Oppy
Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Trying to beat Kenny at Tekken tag 2 whilst shredded on ecstasy was a new experience...
by Oppy
Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PS4 Collection slowly growing, any reccomendations?
by Oppy
Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

finished all the missions on the 360, but keen to play though it again as a fps.
by Oppy
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Destiny. Even though its one of the main culprits for my previous rant, the game has finally been patched enough to where it should have been. Dont get it for the single player, get it for the competative mulitplayer, which while sometimes unbalanced is the best shooter on PS4 atm.
Whilst I do enjoy multiplayer fps, and Destiny definately looks great in that regard, its something I prefer to do with my friends, and i dont have enough friends with PS4s to warrent a PS Plus membership. I just dont find it very fun playing with complete strangers all the time.
I have heard the single player is pretty average, so at this point in time i'm going to hold off buying Destiny because I know by the time I do end up getting a PS Plus membership it will be half the price.
I was going to sign up upon purchasing AC Unity but i think I'll wait till that drops in price as well. (or at least till all the bugs are fixed)

Also Dragon Age Inquisition. A game I also targeted in my rant because I really want to get it at launch but just know its got issues to patch aswell as confirmed by reviews. I'll be picking that up in December.
DA Inquisition is one I have been interesred in for a while, though since it only just come out I'll wait to hear what people say before paying full price for it.
Since games are really expensive over here on release ($80-$100) I usually wait a month or two before buying them, and if they havnt dropped in price by then i'll grab a pre-owned copy.
by Oppy
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like there may be a few hidden features in next gen GTA 5,
I got to play as a bird today! :)
Found it pretty entertaining

phpBB [video]
by Oppy
Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4/XB1)

Good to hear you were happy with Rogue man! Im keen as mustard to play it myself, since Black Flag was my favorite game of the series. Im holding off for no other reason then Im hoping a PS4 version will be announced soon.
It would make sence for them to release it on ps4/xbo but only after Unity hype dies down.

And Unity is still pretty great from what I have played, I have only played roughly an hour of the single player and havnt encountered any of the glitches other then the framerate drops on the PS4.
Cant say much about the story since i didnt get to play enough to judge, but all the new gameplay elements are pretty solid and the massive open world Paris with all its buildings, crowds and scenery feels very immersive. If you can look past the frequent frame skipping the game is pretty awesome.

Looking forward to playing through Rogue soon.
I'll buy it after Christmas if theres no indication of a PS4 version by then.
by Oppy
Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Playing The Evil Within on PS4 and really enjoying it.
Its truly morbid and terrifying at times, and actually very challenging.
Love the gameplay and controls, they are very similar to The Last Of Us, which is one of my favorite games as of recent. I would say its actually very similar but with a much darker and creepier atmosphere, the style has Mikami written all over it. The story is pretty stock thus far but Im only upto chapter 3 at the moment, just hoping for the plot to thicken a bit.

My only complaints are about the black bars, and the framerate.
Playing a game in letterbox view just dont feel right, I know its to give a greater field of vision on console hardware, but regrdless it is pretty tacky.
I feel the framerate for The Evil Within is pretty sluggish, just rotating the camera view whilst walking makes everything look pretty choppy at times, maybe i've grown accustomed to 60fps for alot of other games and im just nit picking, but it just doesnt feel as smooth as it should be.

All up enjoying it so far and would recommend it to any fan or survival horror games.
by Oppy
Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Awesome so far!
by Oppy
Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Found this today at a preowned game store for $25, had to have it.
by Oppy
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Gaming Music Topic

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
by Oppy
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gta5 being removed from australian stores for making ent

Bad news for the whole 10 people that buy videogames at Target.
Since Target is a more of a family orientated department store in Australia, It doesnt supprise me they are picky about the content of the media they stock, its not the first time either, they refuse to stock many ultra violent MA/R rated movies.
Its mainly a place for parents to buy discount clothing, homeware, and toys for their snotty nosed kids. I dont think that many people would go out of their way to pick up a game from Target anyway, when there are many other stores that have a greater range and better prices.
by Oppy
Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pre-ordered this lastnight.
by Oppy
Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amazon rant that vaguely has to do with Smash bros Wii U

Wont be long till there are more adapters availible and the price of those on ebay come down.
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/wii-u-gamecube-adapter-back-stock-gamestop-next-week/
by Oppy
Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

About 80% though Dying Light right now and it's possibly my favorite game so far this generation, I have been playing it every night for the past few weeks and sometimes staying up till 5am struggling to put down the controller and go to sleep. The terrifying yet exciting night sequences always keep me on the edge of my seat and the amount of fun that can be had slashing, tackling and vaulting off zombies during the day is ever so satisfying.
by Oppy
Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^Fuck the iphone, I have given up on them! I have owned 8 of the bastards and always had issues with them. Another 2 monthes till my contract is up them im fucking off my iphone 5C for a Sony Xperia z3.
Ps4 integration, upgradable storage, waterproof, shock proof, 1080p resoloution and front facing stereo speakers, all features no iphone has.
by Oppy
Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Character Creation

My dragonball Xenoverse character
by Oppy
Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic