Search found 629 matches

Return

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Wow, really liking the updates to this version of Lumines. I forgot I havent played any of them except the original on PSP. Its alot more music oriented now, and listening through my new headphones is class. knew I would like this one and I am doubt i'll be putting this down for a while. Time to get addicted all over again.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

Dont get me yuk or ryudo started on DS9. we could go on and on and on. But yeah, class show. Just get through Season 3 then prepare for the epicness.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Game/System/Peripheral You Bought

Case I bought for the Vita.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/animegamer183/2012-11-04225726.jpg

I like that it has the clamp so you can attach it to various things. Also, I like that it doesnt have the Playstation or Vita logo on it, so people dont know exactly what it is. 8)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/animegamer183/2012-11-04225556.jpg

The inside where the Vita sits. it has a cool little screen protector flap that will keep you from scratching the screen with whatever you happen to put in the pouch behind it, if anything.
I swear taking the straps off the Vita there and taking it out of this case is like de-bra'ing you dream fuck before you about to giver her a go.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

AG's Garden
http://i.imgur.com/HHwmb.jpg

So you think I have a garden of fucking dicks huh? Dont get my garden and dorians garden confused! I would have statues in the shape of 8's with big tits and big ass and pool that looked like a vagina for me to dive into! Dont get me started on how awesome my garden would be!
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

I wanna touch segata o.o
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

well I was very wrong that time, could have sworn this side of the map was the only place currently using it.. I am not sure what the point of DST is, but it seems pretty silly to me.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RPG's( NOT Falcom,Square,Bethesda,Bioware)

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/05/ta ... -complete/

Xillia English Voice work is done. I am looking forward to this one, game looks awesome. I still need to get Graces F though.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People from the UK are fascinating.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off

The girl i used to date on and off got back with her ex, that was the cause of the on and offness in our relationship to begin with. She said numerous times it was over with him, until she kicked me to the curb 2 months ago and proceeded to get back with him. Bitch!

The thought of her lovng him and making an effort for him while i was just a meaningless rebound after nearly a year of deception is eating my soul. My mistake was falling for this girl, if only she wasn't so hot. I feel like trashing my room but unfortunately I can't release that way because I'm not a stupid moron.

Dont worry about that bitch, keep your head up and move on. She doesnt deserve you apparently. It all ultimately comes down to women doing what they do best, being bitches. brush that dirt off and move on my friend, its all there is left to do.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yokosuka Martian wrote:
Who Really Cares? wrote: Topic was sadly locked but good to see LanDC post again even if it was a 1 time thing?

viewtopic.php?f=5&p=1017004#p1017004

It's like spotting a UFO. It rarely happens, but when it does..

We all shit capsule toys ;-)
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yokosuka Martian wrote: Who seriously thought the dubstep would be a good idea?

fixed.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

did you even watch the video review of it? The inner orange buttons on the mouse change what mode its in/change what set of abilities, or skills or what operations get set to the many buttons on this mouse in the games you are playing, instead of manually having to click everything on screen, and the colors indicate which set you are on which can all be set with the software included with the mouse and the colors change as you keep clicking the orange buttons. It makes everything easily accessible so you can change you skill sets on the fly, which goes great in real time combat RPGs and adventure games.
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next Xbox to be named....

^ That and Fable. It's on PC too actually. :P

You have much to learn youngling. I too thought the same thing for a time, but then I researched and realized that Fable 2 (the one I am due to play next, and from what i have heard the only decent one this gen) actually ISNT on PC, and well with the things I have heard about Fable 3 (which is on PC, meaning yep they just skipped 2 for whatever genius reason) im not chomping at the bit to get my hands on it, or Journey. So I must wait out to get a xbox 360 if I ever want to play fable 2 :/
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TMNT 2012 series is great

watched through episode 9, still loving it, surprised too. Episode 9 really got things going too. TMNT is back. :)
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

PSVita has been on sale everwhere. I hope they get well whored out this holiday season. :D
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last thing you bought

Went to the tiger direct store and bought this computer case to be the helm of my beast that is being created. 8) saved $70 on it too
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: how much was Dishonored

$25
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Initial D for PS3, Nice Axm. I found out the other day that 5th stage started airing in japan, I am gonna be on that pretty soon for sure.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

collection. I have always been a collector. Remember my bad habbit of not wanting to open the LE's and CE's? :P
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

most ghettoist post ever :P
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dont worry Segata, I know a thing or 2 about hiding shit in the floor walls and ceiling ;-)
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sonikku wrote:
Ryudo wrote:If you like RPG's give Xenoblade & The Last Story a try. both released this year

I looked into Xenoblade last week, but all my Gamestops seem to be out of it.

Get it Sonikku, get it at all costs.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^ Stop trollin! :P
going to go slit my wrists now, thanks.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*walks in, whistles, hands in pockets*

http://i.imgur.com/Kwg5S.png

PDF DOWNLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/view/?71xaxedf7c8zawz

I think I can tweak it some more and make it better, but unfortunately this was originally written for a short film story contest and the due date is tomorrow. I like the story though. It was really fun to write for. I'm hoping the decision to tie it into my DEUX script will won't backfire, but fuck it if it does.

And yes, that's Ben Whishaw as Q in the pic. Couldn't help but think of him as the protagonist the entire way.

Anyways, I hope you guys read it and I really hope you enjoy it. It's a 30 page script, very short read.

*walks off, whistling away out the door*

Dorian is the main character?
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Any other bronies on the dojo?

mrslig100 wrote:Any other bronies on the dojo?

Does it look like anyone around here has a vagina?
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nintendo wants to buy Sega?

Fuck that, I want Dreamcast 2 some day. *dreams on*
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata cant stop playing Tales of Graces F and Ryudo cant stop playing Assassins Creed 2. :P

edit - low and behold I sign into PSN briefly and they are both playing what I just said... fuckin called it. So you 2, there is this thing called a vagina... :mrgreen:
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Game's of the Year

Xenoblade, there is nothing else that even comes close.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:
Ryudo wrote: Maybe they just mean since Bethseda is known for huge RPG's in the west they want to be just as well known for similar feats

I really hope so.

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

Cori, the girl with the plush yoshi back bag. We have kinda been on a couple dates, but mainly just as friends, we have been talking and texting alot. I saw her today and she kept messin with me, she was putting stickers on me all day and flirting alot. Later we were sitting in my car and she said she had to go, and I said I needed hugs before she left, so she got out of my car and walked all the way around to my side of the car, and i looked up at her for a second and got out. Then she like clinged onto me and hugged me and then looked up at me, then we said good bye and she left. Cutest moment I have had in a while, I felt all warm inside and happy afterwards. :)
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Square and Enix RPG's(anything outside Final Fantasy)

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:First they liked it, then they felt it dragged on, then they started to question it and finally after having beaten it they started to hate it.

Sounds like Grandia 3. :/
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

If the Dojo is just like Flash Gorden, would that make me Princess Aura, the one with the insatiable appetite for countless lovers? :rotflmao:

http://i.imgur.com/jIM89.jpg

Just as long as I get to be one of those lovers. And idc go fuck who ever else, the number matters not! Just so long as im not cut off. :mrgreen:
better yet just invite me ryudo and segata over. Thats when the real fun begins :devillaugh:
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2003 Members

Cheers to 10 years to some of the better friends I have ever had, even in real life. Sorry I have been so distant lately, have alot going on.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just started playing Star Trek Online, I mean hell its free to play on steam. I am a Trill science engineer by the name of Pathrup Dishaka of the USS Exidor. Game seemed pretty cool, I might have to keep on playing it.
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it bad if I knew all the answers to the questions in the DS9 jeopardy video?
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://i.imgur.com/szNiGU8.jpg

What if she told that guy "ok you are coming with me, and we are going to make some of these fantasies you have been having come true". If I was rich and famous and ran across some sexual deviant female that did something like that (like say brought me a sopping wet picture of me and sopping wet panties), I would probably make her dream come true. Course she was probably just highly creeped out, I hate normal bitches...
by AnimeGamer183
Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: This bed supports 4 (Sonikku is welcome also)

HMPH! [-X :brutal2: Segata Sanshiro Jr. :badass: :-({|=
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: X (New Monolith Soft Title)

Fuck my mother side ways.
by AnimeGamer183
Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KiBa wrote: I don't tip. Don't believe in it. Bosses should pay more. It's not my responsibility to pay another man's worker.

It is confirmed, Kiba is jewish.
by AnimeGamer183
Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I would say I just had a near death experience. My cars back wheels locked up and I went into a spin down the high way into the median at about 70 miles an hour in cold rainy weather, somehow I didnt hit anything and I stopped in the grass. I am pretty sure I got whip lash I dont know how many times I spun, I just got my car out of the shop yesterday and they supposedly fixed this problem, guess not.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I log in to star trek online today and im sitting at the earth dock at starfleet HQ and guess who is sitting on a floating throne right outside the Admirals office? Fucking Q, and he had some special quests that cause temp buffs or something, and here i thought my game would crash if i talked to him.
by AnimeGamer183
Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Been playing Witcher 2. At first I didn't like it then I was liking it now I'm kinda "I don't get this game" Just a really weird game to me in many subtle ways. Might be because I never played the first and really not used to western RPG's. Only a few hours in seems well made but with quite a few but minor flaws. So far I just feel lost playing it in every regard of what to do.

Western RPGs can be pretty fucking complex and take major skill, im not exactly the king of them either obviously, and sometimes I find they are too much for me. I would just keep at it, you will eventually get it, and once you learn it you might find yourself really loving the game.
by AnimeGamer183
Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic