Search found 42 matches

Return

Re: Returning Characters?

We will be seeing Ichiro Sakurada and Nayouki Ito. They are going to catch up with Ryo in Baisha to give him a hard time about not studying for college entrance exams.
by JaySw34
Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I found my old account...

I was going thru some of my posts on my original account on this site... From like 2003/2004. And oh my, the way I used to write and communicate is absolutely making me cringe. It's funny though looking back at some of the old old threads. I had totally forgot about most of the interesting conversations I've had on this site when I was a young teenager.
by JaySw34
Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What???! Mind = blown

Awesome to always discover new things playing this game. On my current play thru of Shenmue 1, Ine-san and Ryo had a conversation I never remember them having. Ine mentioned something about one of Ryo's karate instructors being worried and wanting Ryo to drop by.
by JaySw34
Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue chapter 2 DLC!!

It's possible. I would say that though, since I really want this to happen. If you're familiar with the Kickstarter rewards available, you'll notice a reward called "s3 world telecom" which not only allows you to call old friends/relatives from Yokosuka but it also gives you access to flashback scenes.

Maybe during your conversation with Gui Zhang, they talk about Chai and Ryo's boat journey. Cue Ryo having a flashback and boom! We get to live out Ryo's boat journey via a flashback.

That's a really good way to weave a playable chapter 2 into the story line.
by JaySw34
Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Kickstarter Ends At $6,333,295; 69,320 Backe

This is so surreal. Reading your piece there Sonoshee, it really made the events of the last month hit home with me. This has truly been amazing. What an incredible time to be a Shenmue fan
by JaySw34
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should Yu Use The Money...

It's his lucky shirt. It should be a reward for Pay Pal donations
by JaySw34
Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The miracle of Shenmue III

Wow very well written. You just summed everything up very nicely. Awesome job. Great post!
by JaySw34
Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Walk above Sakuragaoka glitch

Way awesome! Never seen that. Seems simple enough to do. Btw you have an awesome Youtube channel dude. Was watching your vids all day yesterday
by JaySw34
Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Collections & Merchandise

Wow Pol that is the most incredible Shenmue collection I have ever seen. That is so fucking awesome. Bravo dude =D>
by JaySw34
Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lan Di in Guilin

I don't think Lan Di followed him because he was at least one full day ahead of Ryo heading to the village. Ryo was following Lan Di. And when Ryo and Shenhua arrived at the cave it is clear that something had already happened and it seems Lan Di was probably involved.
by JaySw34
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki's interview : A New Shenmue

I was glad when I read that what we saw in the Shenmue Online trailer was footage from a story he wrote specifically for that game and was not a continuation of Shenmue II.
by JaySw34
Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic