Return

Re: *Hey My Dojo Family*

Awesome! And great to see you again!
by Bluecast
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

damn dude. Slow the fuck down. Conversely, good job. Leave it to a lifelong gamer to almost singlehandedly raise the birthrate of Japan, but someone has to do it.
by silent killer
Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good to hear from you sir! Glad all is well with you, and congrats on another member on the way for the family! :nice!:
by Peter
Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

silent killer wrote: damn dude. Slow the fuck down. Conversely, good job. Leave it to a lifelong gamer to almost singlehandedly raise the birthrate of Japan, but someone has to do it.

:lol:

And welcome back, man!
by Kenny
Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats on the little baby ryo :D
by Yokosuka Martian
Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

My mom's heart is looking good I guess. Her neck has been hurting but it's not heart related, its an ear and throat infection or something. Of course a hurting neck could mean a heart problem but not in this case thank god.
by Spokane
Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

Just logged into my email and was met by fifteen notices of new subscribers to Single Player Gamer...
Fifteen new subscribers in the span of about five hours. Struck me as strange at first... I mean, I only had somewhere around 50 before that. Just such an odd influx, all at once.
But then, knowing that (theoretically) fifteen new people liked my work enough to subscribe made me feel damn good anyway. :D
by OL
Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome back! And good luck with the family. Martian has the point though, you have to name the one in the oven Ryo. 8)
by Sonikku
Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*Kenshin Himura* wrote: Hey, thanks guys! Well guess Hikaru is going to have a baby brothers/sister

and yeah im doing my job to try and increase the population in Japan, but this will be my last kid, two is enough for me. :P

I'm saving up for Japan if I can ever get there I hope to visit
by Bluecast
Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Technically, you won't increase the population of Japan unless you have at least three kids. Synergy, you know. After all, you and your lair mate are only mortal, so unless you leave behind one more person than two, the population will stay the same. So, I'd have one more child. Moreover, more children both increases survivability and the chance of passing on the best of yourselves, physically as well as memetically speaking. It just doesn't make any sense on any level to arbitrarily limit your generation of life. More life means more production of goods and more chance of intellectual achievement. Then competition results in the best possible human beings getting to the top, and better people make the world a better place. Ergo, you and your mate ought to aim for glory, not temporary convenience, as if you had the foresight to plan perfection. No one does. No one can. Nature is what it is. You can only have natural pride and try to make your bloodline better and more extensive than everyone else's. Anything less is subhuman and degenerate. Priorities, man! We are not here for sentiment, but for power. Don't you want your flesh and blood to see the end of time?

Anyhow, welcome back.
by KiBa
Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yo man! Welcome back!
by shengoro86
Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*Kenshin Himura* wrote: Kiba; what a deep message, the usual you :) I agree but we'll see how these two knuckleheads workout for me first.

Congratulations, Kenshin. What a wonderful life. =D>
by KiBa
Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome back kenshin!
Grats on the kids! Sounds like im going to be on your path too soon enough. I'll be moving back to Kyushu by the end of next year and starting a family there after.
I've never been to Yokohama but I hear from my wife that its great.
by Axm
Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ken train then like 3 Ninjas and name one of them Tum Tum
by Bluecast
Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So whatever happened to...

MiTT3NZ wrote: They don't need to. ;)

Lan Di-Sama will be pleased! EEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEE!
by Bluecast
Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So whatever happened to...

They don't need to. ;)
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Still piecing together time to finish RE6. Almost done. Still like the game alot.
by Axm
Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next gen XBox reveal May 21st

*Kenshin Himura* wrote: I wonder what will Microsoft display this time, its been 7 years since the 360 first launch....

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA its fucking KEN
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Tue May 21, 2013 2:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*Kenshin Himura* wrote: I wonder what will Microsoft display this time, its been 7 years since the 360 first launch....

KEN!
by Bluecast
Tue May 21, 2013 2:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kill Xbox One and bring out Dreamcast 2
by Bluecast
Tue May 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ryudo the post came off like you was saying i liked snuff films.

lol sorry. No just frustrated with MS.
I will calm down and not be so brash but feeling very frustrated with them. The only positive so far is at this moment it seems for the future only have to clear a space for 2 systems instead of 3.

And yeah I do like the controller/ 360 is to me one of the best ever controllers.
by Bluecast
Tue May 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Sorry lol I meant X from Monolith
by Bluecast
Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

My import body is ready
by Bluecast
Tue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People seriously need to chill and just wait until we know 100% the details on this thing. At the moment it seems like even Microsoft don't have a clue how this second hand thing is going to work. E3 isn't even 3 weeks away where most of these questions will be answered. Let's just all try and stay relaxed until then.
by Riku Rose
Wed May 22, 2013 8:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy to see you around kenshin :)
also Hikaru is an awesome name, congrats man!!
by wude
Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its been awhile, and all of this time spent is being paid of greatly but just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgot about this awesome place. I've been missing it a ton! My girlfriend and I moved from Kyoto to Yokohama and now have a bigger place and also found a great daycare for my son Hikaru . Obviously I havent had the time for gaming but I have been collecting as usual, and I ended up getting Resident EVIL 6 and sneaked a couple plays on my days off. :-o

So anyways I have some more news.... and I dont know if its good or bad for me but....

My girlfriend is pregnant again! :-"

~ Kind Regards

Congratulations you little genetic jack-hammer. :D
by Brothaman
Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BROTHAMITE BROTHAMITE! Ask the wise Brotha fools!

Brothaman am I the great white Ninja legends spoke of and they mistook it for chris farley?
by Bluecast
Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finally got my Shenmue tattoo

I couldnt decide on an image to get from the franchise, so i just settled for the actual Japanese script of Shenmue, which you see at the top of the Dojo. I took it, edited it to scale and also filled it black. I got it tattoed 2 days ago on my forearm. I absolutely love it, and to be honest its my favourite tattoo. It also goes well with all my others, so all in all i am happy, and in a way, proud of it too.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j290/PeterC2005/20120420_223201.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j290/PeterC2005/20120419_225505.jpg
by Peter
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Microsoft's got some big balls going in the ring with full on DRM control while PS4 isnt. Once launch comes around ill be very curious as to how many early adopters their will be. And since most early adopters are news savy gamers im really curious how they expect to counter this downward momentum come E3.
They better have some killer exclusives and an amazing price. Cause a glorified TV box and Kinect 2.0 arent going to get them far.
So far I have zero reason to get an Xbox One over the PS4. They have to REALLY impress me with these exclusive games and the system would have to be no more than $299.
by Axm
Wed May 22, 2013 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Gaming Designs and Artwork

Yes I know it's a figure but could not find a drawing. It's just The Hero of DQ series in full armor. Hero can be named Roto,Loto,Edrick.
by Bluecast
Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brothaman , should I raise my son to become a Samurai?

Absolutely. The discipline will give him the tools to achieve more in life.

Brothaman am I the great white Ninja legends spoke of and they mistook it for chris farley?

No, it's Peter. In fact, here he is at his new job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Eff4JULhU
by Brothaman
Wed May 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would it be a good idea for Nitnendo to save Shenmue 3?

So have Sony. But seriously, it'd be a good idea for anyone to save Shenmue at this point. Maybe not a good idea for them, but defo for us.
by MiTT3NZ
Mon May 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PlayStation 4,Wii U and Dreamcast confirmed as most people's next Gen system. Aside from PC and Hand Helds.

Yama wants me on PSquattro so guess I will be there.
by Bluecast
Fri May 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Microsoft-Blames-Gaming-Media-Xbox-One-Consumer-Rage-56056.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b97zJxKEqAk

Pretty much sums up MS right now. They keep digging themselves deeper and deeper and they don't get why. When they finally do realize it might be too late. They also can pull a Sony and turn bad press around even if it's during the consoles life cycle.
by Bluecast
Sat May 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Segata tuckered out after E3 this year. He had a big night. Look how sharply dressed he is.
by Bluecast
Mon May 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks. Started this afternoon and was one of the worst I had in a short time period. After that slept a few hours and feel a bit better other than being dehydrated. Worst one was in 2006 for a week. DId not look at pizza for almost 2 years again. :P

No fun lol. Oh well it happens. Seems to be gone now I hope.
by Bluecast
Wed May 29, 2013 2:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]
by Kenny
Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: XBox One

All I have to say is Playstation 4 is going to win the market here in Japan against the Xbox One hands down. Microsoft hasn't done anything to prove to us that they are better than Sony in aspects of total gaming/entertainment experience. Xbox Live is great..(yeah).. but releases are not versatile like the titles Sony and Nintendo get, And..especially now since this 4 in 1 entertainment system seems to be more directly marketed towards North America and Europe. I honestly think that its going to be collecting dust on the shelves here and thats a guarantee if the price is outrageous. Also, not just Sony has been faithful to the consumer gaming/entertainment experience,Nintendo has always done fantastic here as well in giving us gamers what we want. Great games! I respect Microsoft's business strategies but its like a double edged sword.Ok i'm done ranting... :???:
Your "ranting" is still more positive and nice to read than any of us dickwads on a good day. :P
by Bluecast
Thu May 30, 2013 1:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: XBox One

You're right kenshin, the moment Xbox One (batsu-ichi) hits stores over there they better have some ridiculous exclusive they paid someone off for, like Monster Hunter 4 or else it'll drown immediately. They really need to just skip that market entirely for at the very least, all of 2014 when people are still buying up Wii U and PS4.
by Axm
Thu May 30, 2013 2:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

is this your grandpa in the early days of pimpin?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9PoUsRibtE

Well, not exactly. :P But the irony is my dad's family name is Duke. And they sometimes call me Little Duke.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/29618449db0829225ce8164b65339ebf/tumblr_mevumgW8H41rc7f7eo1_500.jpg
by Brothaman
Thu May 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic