Search found 756 matches

Return

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

^And then when the lead breaks in zero gravity they found it was a problem with going into eyes.
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help buying a Tablet PC

The Tab 2 I can only really find for just under £199. It's 195 here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0080OY3H4/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

Should you go with that Samsung are doing a cash back offer meaning you get £30 back bringing it down to £165. I recently did a cash back offer with them on a laptop and got it no hassle it just took awhile. You need to buy it by the end of the month.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/tab2cashback/?pid=uk_promotion_home_banner5_tab2promo_20120802

Should you shop at Tesco you can get it for £198 plus the £30 cash back but also 1000 clubcard points.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/special-offer/extra-1000-clubcard-point-with-samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-free-delivery/promo14130080.promo

John Lewis also do it for the same price but you get a free 2 year warranty over the one year everyone else offers.

If you want I can look for some offers on the Nexus.
by Riku Rose
Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

Just canceled my Wiiu pre order and I'll be getting an iPhone 5. Nothing interests me on it other then Pikmin 3 and that won't be out for a few months. I'll most likely get the Wiiu on the day Pikmin comes out or soon after.

This whole iPhone v Wiiu debate is ridiculous anyway. They are two separate things one's a games console and ones a phone/mp3 player. It's like debating that people who buy a new mattress this year aren't real fans of freezers.
by Riku Rose
Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Crimson Ryan wrote: Home alone until Friday..

Can any of you cook?

Be a real man.

Breakfast: Pop Tarts
Lunch: Pot Noodle
Dinner: Indian, Chinese, Fish & Chips or Kebab
Desert: Angel Delight
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The women!

It's because people make a big fuss or treat them different. This topic just shows how some really want a woman around for some strange reason. If there where any here they shouldn't be treated any different it's not like they are going to hook up with people.

As for the gay orgy stuff it was only a few people who did it but they only stopped because people said how stupid it was.
by Riku Rose
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TWITTER

Poetry in Motion sounds like a club for the benders at school who enjoy English class to much.
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

Who Really Cares? wrote:Might jump to 4 which i belive is a separate story?

All of the games are separate stories but they mention so many things that happened in other games that you will miss out on some things. It's very much a series you should play in order.
by Riku Rose
Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ace Attorney 5.

Not that big on it being CG now as I loved the 2D artwork. I'm sure the game will still be amazing regardless.
by Riku Rose
Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The new Robocop suit

Maybe we should wait til it comes out before we judge and judge it based on it's own merits instead of comparing it to something we grew up with. Nothing will ever compare if we keep holding it to something we are already biased towards and have a on high pedestal.

*cough* Devil May Cry *cough*
by Riku Rose
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TWITTER

MiTT3NZ wrote: Yeah, just been PMin Riku about our next bullying strategy...

Pete is going to be so pissed when he get's to the airport and finds out we canceled his Australia tickets.
by Riku Rose
Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Game/System/Peripheral You Bought

Just found Zach Scott on Football Manager. His the 4th best centre back in the team and his on £500 a week. 2 goals a season for a defender is pretty average.
by Riku Rose
Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Hey everyone it's another chapter of Ryudo's stereotypes.

Ok so a bunch of middle aged to old men are mad. Who the fuck watches golf underthe age of 40? :lol:

Not like it's a sport. Sports are for athletes. Golf is what athletes do when they get old and retire in their late 30's early 40's. Golfer just play til they die. Not retire and play something else. It's the most dull thing around. Esp watching it my god like watching paint dry.

Next week why Jews can't play sports at all.
by Riku Rose
Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

We will get it

I'm not so sure this time. SEGA pretty much said a couple of months back that they plan to focus only on their big franchises. The fact this is a bigger game means it will take longer to translate which means more money pumped into it bringing down the profit margin. Then we have the fact that it has taken about a year for each game to come over meaning we would get it around the same time or after the new consoles are expected. Same thing happened to Yakuza 2 and I think that had the worst sales in the whole series.

I really hope we get it but I have my doubts.
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Butt Chugging: America's New Favourite Pastime

If I went to a party and people where shoving beer bottles up their arse I wouldn't be hanging around.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Most seem to hate him just because he made Gears of War but every interview I've seen him in his come across as an ok normal guy. Never understood the hate.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ok Yokosuka Martian hasn't posted since Pete met him so I think it's blatantly obvious his either tied up in Pete's basement or dead but still in the basement.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We know what you did Pete expect a call from Liam Neeson.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm Thinking of Buying a Tiger

Was looking at this article on how much exotic animals cost.

http://money.msn.com/saving-money-tips/post.aspx?post=ac4fb3ec-64f6-4601-ae7a-211babb6d3f4

I don't think it's legal here but who the fuck is going to question me if I have a fucking tiger. You also hear about how much women love men with dogs well I can top that if I buy this thing.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/marcin.gulik

Here's mine. I'll add you guys.

Just clicked your profile and from the photos see you was within about a 10 minute drive of my house the other day.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxPumSGVcc7MgC86Qvv1OedsYcntD_31hkSSLPkeXGepxEZA91DsZ8451Nkw
by Riku Rose
Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Facebook

Your all being mean.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FAGGOT

^They are twats who just feel they need to set an example to others. They deserve to be offended.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FAGGOT

I can understand people getting pissed if you aim it at them and mean to offend them. People who just get offended when people use offensive words are people we can do without. The words wouldn't seem so bad if they themselves didn't make such a fuss over it.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm pretty sure that everyone thanked Kenny's post just for the 8 bit version of Call Me Maybe.

Good luck Kenny just let me know when I have to fly over for the filming.
by Riku Rose
Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The broadband may suck but install times in Poland are amazing.
by Riku Rose
Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AnimeGamer183 wrote: O_O what have I started???

A debate. As long as the comments like calling people insecure stay out these kind of subjects are fun.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

I laughed when an American asked me where a loo was today.
by Riku Rose
Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No. I used it for rent of this place. I went to a temp housing for a month while I was on the waiting list for this place. When I got here in December I used it toward rent. I closed my bank account before I moved however so the money went into my moms account. I only recently opened up a a new bank account.

You could have sold your games...
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Square are saving the FFVII remake. I know they aren't in great shape now but should they be very desperate for money they can just announce it and swim in money.
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where did Henry Go?

Shame Henry has left but I doubt it is forever. His a cool guy and I like reading his posts, if it's something about being a mod I'd rather he step down and still post rather then just leave altogether.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where did Henry Go?

Not going to argue just stop trying to bring this up. End of. Topic is about Henry.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Im Lance Armstrong and Ive won 0 Tour De France titles

so um... what is a tour de france title? :theyareontome:

It's pretty much the biggest cycling competition in the world and Lance Armstrong was probably the best there ever was despite getting cancer lots of times.

A bunch of guys ride bikes and want it to be a sport because the french have no real sports so they have riding bikes then they wank flip a coin and pick a guy who won at riding his bike best.

Yeah not a sport like golf...
by Riku Rose
Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just played Journey and all I can say is wow. Not played a game for awhile but fancied something so figured it would be a quick blast. I don't want to say a single thing about it as it can spoil the impact it has but seriously everyone should give it a go.

Turn the lights off, sit in an empty room for 2 hours and enjoy.
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When one of you's get the game tell me when your playing it and we can try and play together. Sadly I went through the whole thing solo but still loved it.
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kenny wrote:Eventually he's visited by a mysterious stranger,

I have no idea why but I misread this as a mysterious tiger.

You can use that if you like.
by Riku Rose
Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For every presenter you don't like there are plenty of hard working people on the crews and staff that are now jobless with families to support.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biohazard

Ryudo wrote: douuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuche baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

LOL GOOD ONE
by Riku Rose
Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Assassins Creed Series

Just read that the launch trailer has spoilers in it so avoid it people if you care about that shit. It's apparently shit you won't even realize are spoilers until you play the game.
by Riku Rose
Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Theft Auto Series

^I've got cousins over there I'll set you up.
by Riku Rose
Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars Episode 7 Announced

Holy Shit. I'm glad Lucas is backing out of this but I thought this was a troll topic at first.
by Riku Rose
Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SINGLE PLAYER GAMER (updated October 31)

Very nice as always.

I would love to hear more about your personal thoughts on the game and certain game play parts you think are really good and what is bad. I always enjoy reviews where people talk more what it's like playing a game rather then just talk about the game itself. It would make your reviews even longer as I wouldn't suggest removing stuff since I find the background stuff like with the actors very interesting.

Anyway I still loved it regardless and look forward to what ever comes next.

*cough* Christmas NiGHTS *cough*
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Assassins Creed Series

I've only sat down and played it twice since I bought it due to being busy but I've been having fun. I just beat what I think was sequence 3.

I've seen a few bugs here and there but the only major one was when a woman disappeared in a cut scene and the main character just looked like a crazy man talking to himself.

Otherwise I'm enjoying myself. The same problems from others games are still there but it's fun to play. I'm about 4-5 hours in and I'm still learning how to do certain things.

I avoided pretty much every trailer other then the launch one but not playing as the Indian guy at first was a shock. I loved the original guy and I thought he was going to be up there with Ezio but he turned out to be a Templar the bastard. Have to admit I wasn't expecting that.

On another note I end up hating Desmond more and more each game.
by Riku Rose
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is technology our Umbilical cord? To wired for our own g

If you want to use technology just use it. The only point it is a problem is when people stop seeing friends to play WoW online or when your having a meal with someone and they won't stop looking at their phone.

I could easily get by without most of the tech I use as most of it is just something I use when I'm bored. Other then calling and texting I only use the other things like music and apps when I'm bored. I've only had a smartphone for about 2 years and I got by pretty fine before that.
by Riku Rose
Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic