Search found 123 matches

Return

Re: Have most of the forum members dissappeared?

Been a while since i posted here but Sailors? got in touch a few weeks ago suggesting i revisit the dojo. Truth is i didn't disappear or forget about this place and i still visit regularly despite rarely posting and the main reason for this is until recently i haven't had a functioning computer/laptop, i did try to post on my iphone but it was a great and unsucessful struggle so i chose not to bother.

I was a little reluctant to make this post as i'm not one who likes the spotlight, never chose to make a topic announcing me leaving or returning here or got into situations where politics could be involved it's just not really my style. But for anyone who is interested enough to know what HL has been up to in recent times then i'll gladly get you up to speed.

This summer i graduated from university, i'm now looking for a career based job but with my current job i've just been offered a promotion which entails a few more hours but a nice little pay rise as well. I've met a lovely girl who i've now been with for 8 and a half months, she has no interest in video games but i will force her to indulge in any new Shenmue title if it were to see the light of day. Finally i've got back into playing 5-a-side football (soccer) and won the league with my team last season and are sitting 2nd in this current season.

I may start to post here a little more frequently again, no doubt if some Shenmue related news comes to surface then it'll be a catalyst for discussion.
by Hazuki Legend
Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

It looks like you sparkle in the sunlight.
by Kenny
Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Clint was on last night, but he didnt post unfortunately.
by Peter
Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

Sailors? wrote:^ Yep! But we gotta keep em on their toes ;)

In other words you think we should rage.. against the machine?
by Crimson Ryan
Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got a message from Clint saying his thinking about coming back.
by Riku Rose
Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yup, that was him. Awesome, awesome guy.
by Henry Spencer
Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryo in DOA5?

Who Really Cares? wrote:
Sailors? wrote:I never saw a problem with the AI on DOA4. And it was great to play online.

Really? Did you atleast fight Alpha? Cheapest shit ive ever seen. Only SF IV's boss is close to her cheapness.

Sure alpha was cheap as hell but easy to figure out,least with me.DOA4 is my favorite so far in the series.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Deadly Premonition 2 teased

Deadly Premonition designer SWERY has teased a sequel, and revealed his hope to release a Director's Cut of the first game this year.

Quirky open world horror game Deadly Premonition launched on Xbox 360 in 2010 and divided critics. Fans have hoped for a sequel ever since, but Hidetaka "SWERY" Suehiro has remained quiet - until now.

Last week Eurogamer caught up with the Japanese designer at Gamescom for an update. He confirmed that the original Deadly Premonition team is back together working on a new project to coincide with the 10th anniversary of developer Access Games.

"We're in talks with publishers at the moment, and we can't tell you about the platforms," he said. "But by next summer, I think everyone will have a good idea of what it's going to be.

"After Deadly Premonition everyone wanted to know when the next project was coming along. I told them it would be in 10 years' time. So I think they're still waiting!"

SWERY, who is searching for a publisher for the new project, stopped short of confirming the new game as Deadly Premonition 2. "Hmm, maybe!" was all he said.

But he did give us an idea of what he intends for the sequel, which he said he'd be honoured to make.

"In Deadly Premonition I really tried to focus on lifestyle and the relationships between the characters and experiencing those things in the game, and there just happened to be a murder mystery going on as well. But what I really wanted people to experience was those day to day things. In the new game that's going to be important as well. Plus some extra things I wasn't able to do before, and new original elements like the coffee fortune telling.

"I meet once a month with the producer of Deadly Premonition and we talk about various things. There are things I've come up with the producer has said no to. I suggested Deadly Premonition 2 should be as though Deadly Premonition 1 had never existed. I wanted to do everything from scratch, but the producer said I couldn't do that.

"So, for example, like with Spider-Man, you've got Spider-Man and the Amazing Spider-Man, so the same series but a different world. I wanted to do something like that but was told no. The producer said the fans love York, and so I have to carry on with him as the protagonist."

Meanwhile, SWERY confirmed his intention to release a Director's Cut of the first game during Access Games' 10th anniversary year - that is, at some point this year.

SWERY is after a publisher for this game, too, so was tight-lipped on details. "We are planning a Director's Cut of Deadly Premonition and there will be a proper announcement about that soon," he said. "I've been having a few meetings about that here as well.

"It's not finalised yet, but personally I'd like for us to be able to do it during this 10th anniversary year."

But, again, he did provide some details: "I'll be able to tell you more when the publisher has announced it formally. Just think about this as a rumour," he teased.

"We're working on the Director's Cut of Deadly Premonition, and I am writing some new script and scenarios. Whether those will be used or not, and how they'll be used, isn't decided yet.

"When Deadly Premonition went on sale, I got loads of feedback from the users, opinions, complaints. So I've got a list of about 200 things they want improved. I'm going through that list and choosing the things I think will be good to work on. I can't tell you in detail, but things like the controls and graphics."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-20-swery-teases-deadly-premonition-2

Yes please.
by Who Really Cares?
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So, yea, Tony Scott....

Really bummed out by this, True Romance has got to be one of my favorite films of all time.
by Riku Rose
Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I got engaged a few days ago. So that's a thing.
by OL
Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: It's peanut butter and Axm time.

Axm, you pizza boy fuck!
by Joe Pesci
Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am bored

Awww! Look how big you all got! Except you QWERTY, you're still little as all fuck. I'd post my list, but I'm out on the road and doing this from a flip phone. And if that doesn't get me hug mittens, can I at least get a handjob? I'm back fuckheads. Get ready for the eventual ass rape.
by Sir JC Denton
Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batman 3

Got tickets for the half five showing in an hour, so we're defo goin today. And I do mean it. This time.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I got engaged a few days ago. So that's a thing.
Congratulations! :D What type of ring did you end up going with?

Decided to go in a bit of a different direction than what I was planning before.
It's white gold with a natural opal in the middle, and two pink sapphires on either side of it. We don't care so much about what's traditional, so it didn't matter if it had diamonds or not.
I liked it because no matter what lighting it's in, the opal and pink sapphires make it look like it's glowing. She loved it.
by OL
Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am bored

Exactly, i forgot to say that. Apart from bots, or blatent alter accounts, i have never deleted a post without talking to the user first. Its just not the right way to go about it. Like i said, we are all on the same page now, but with all the shit thats went down over the past year, or two years for that matter, its understandable if there is an element of skepticism or untrustworthiness from a few people. Thats ok, and it means its just up to us to win that trust back with our actions.
by Peter
Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QWERTY's super-happy GIF depository thread

Umm guys, these should be in junk :roll:

Fuck it, who needs junk!!! :D

by Peter
Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I sniffed this place out for a while and realised that things have changed.

There's less negativity than before. Less bitching, it seems. Think i'll stick around for a while.

I'm sure you've all missed me, fellas.
by Clint
Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's your XBL tag? I'll add you on there.

Don't tell him Clint he asked for mine last week and still hasn't added me. I run to my Xbox every morning to look, I'm like a kid who's dad is coming to pick him up for the weekend only for my mum to come out to the door step to say he called and he isn't coming.
by Riku Rose
Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

Just finished season 2 and starting season 3.

It's getting addicting to watch now.
by Kenny
Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AVATARS AND SIGS

450x200 should be the max.

I think 400x150 looks about normal.

Should throw this in the TOS.
by Yama
Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

See these Breaking Bad memes and it made me laugh.

Season 4 spoiler:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/360/613/8b8.jpeg
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/224/701/tumblr_ltshael8Vd1r5crhao1_500.gif
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/224/713/tumblr_lu27zo86wA1r5crhao1_500.jpg
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/224/712/tumblr_lub6ujNGwF1r5crhao1_500.jpg
Season 5 spoiler:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/386/815/af5.png
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/381/389/ed4.jpg
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/380/842/0e4.png
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/373/000/eb0.jpg
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/369/761/6f0.jpg
by Riku Rose
Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH8Wke4RfQk[/youtube]
by Kenny
Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Old School Dojo-ers

Strange memories on this nervous night at the Dojo. Ten years later? Eleven? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. The dojo in the early 2000s was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run… but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.…

History is hard to know, because of all the hired bullshit, but even without being sure of "history" it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened.

My central memory of that time seems to hang on one or five or maybe forty nights—or very early mornings—when I left the dojo half-crazy and, instead of going home, surfing at Ryos place or some random shenmue websites, not quite sure which turn-off to take when I got to the other end (always stalling at the admins, too twisted to find neutral while I fumbled for some reasonable post)... but being absolutely certain that no matter which way I went I would come to a place where people were just as high and wild as I was: No doubt at all about that…

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not across the Shenmue 3 forum, then up the SEGA forum or down General.… You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.…

And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.…

So now, less than ten years later, you can go up on a steep hill in the dojo and look back, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.
by Master Kyodai
Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Chapter 2 Recruitment

The only thing is it doesnt have any of the characteristics of a specific type of trading boat. No crates are on it, qnd from what i have looked into its just an old version of an 80s "Ro-Ro ship" which just ferries passengers from Yokosuka to Aberdeen. I have sent a few emails to some maritime enthusiasts to confirm this, and also if they could provide any links or advice regarding 1980s vessels (interior layouts, exterior characteristics, load capacity, popilar Asian routes).

Also sent a few messages asking for the translation of the Kana on the side of the ship.
by Peter
Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Online Music Shops

I can actually picture a guy spending thousands of dollars on a trip to Italy just to find the rare record in a small time Italian music shop that has special resonance with him. Or maybe it has something inside that is of special worth.
by Kenny
Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just watched the two Japan episodes of No Reservations the other day. Those were some cool episodes, but any show he does is awesome. His book, Kitchen Confidential is also really good if you enjoy his humor on the show.

Also, I have been watching Breaking Bad like a mad man lately. I have watched the first two seasons in a matter of a couple days. I just started the third season earlier. I can't stop watching it.
by myshtuff
Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have I Got News For You is back tomorrow!
by Crimson Ryan
Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Won Professor Layton and the Magick Mask (wrong title?) for the 3Ds on a newspaper contest.
Sold it 30 minutes afterward for 25 euros.
Thank the devil... My total money would be under 10eur today if not for it.

If you guys knew how much I have searched for a national 'win a WiiU' contest lol
by ThyDarkAngel
Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My plane on Thursday is showing The Dark Knight Rises on demand. Think i will watch it at least twice during the flight.
by Peter
Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salute

I fucking love this guy. He's the kind of man I want to grow up to be like when I'm older. He's also something of a myth to me, a dojo legend that was before my time, but who you might occasionally catch a glimpse of, like a rare pokemon.

You also comes across as quite Alan Partridge-ish, the kind of guy who comes onto the dojo once in a blue moon to post a suave pic of himself sipping some white wine, proving to the dojo you've " (needless to say) had the last laugh". But in a totally awesome way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWeuakyC70
by mue 26
Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unpopular Opinions

I mean, I agree with you that it is nice to have a diversity, and I do think ancient culture should be protected. But we have to ask ourselves whether it's more important to be citizens of little insular nations who look upon others of different race/religion/location as being different, or to be citizens of the world who can go where we want and be treated equally wherever. I think the latter is what we need to aim for, and more to the point, I think it's an inevitability now, and probably necessary for the growth of humankind.
The issue most people never consider is that if someone comes from another country without documentation and happens to commit a crime, there is no way that law enforcement can know who did it . For all they know, that person doesn't even exist in this country. That is a major problem, one of the biggest reasons that border control is such an issue, and yet people never seem to bring it up seriously, as if saying it will make them sound racist. Gotta stay politically correct!
People have this insane misconception that it all has to do with the uptight white man being afraid of brown folk moving in and taking over, but that's so far off the point it's not even funny.
It's important to have some knowledge of everyone in the country. It'd be dangerous as fuck to just let people jump across borders without getting it cleared first.
The only other way to do what you're suggesting is to have a complete one-world nation, and that'd be even more dangerous than the open-borders idea.
by OL
Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SII CHAR DATABASE-ALL 700 (AND 1) CHARACTERS! UPDATE 27/3/15

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx318/askvera/s2cd_sigbanner.png

DOWNLOAD - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qkby011a3tkgg2/Shenmue%20II%20Character%20Database.rar

Yep. After nearly a decade, it's done, people :D

HISTORY OF THE SHENMUE II CHARACTER DATABASE PROJECT
Ever since casting my eyes upon screenshots of Shenmue published in the (now defunct) UK magazine Computer and Video Games, I have been absolutely enthralled by the series. This game was definitely something different. As the famous tagline proclaimed in the trailers before its release – RPG had changed. Sure, hailing the game as being its own exciting new “genre” with a somewhat silly acronym as its name (FREE- Full Reactive Eyes Entertainment) was being a tad overzealous perhaps, but you had to admire Yu Suzuki’s ambition for this game. When I finally got to play it on the Christmas morning of 2000, it did not disappoint. The atmosphere created was just amazing to me – a realistic, living, breathing town with over 300 individual characters – all with their own specific daily routines and, in supplementary materials, all named and given detailed biographies! Throw in the fantastic music and the engaging (if not completely original) story and you really had something special. And this was only part one of the saga...

Bundled with the game was the ‘Shenmue Passport’ disc. Through the Dreamcast’s internet connection, this enabled access to all sorts of information about the game, as well as ranking leaderboards for the various mini-games and the chance to get exclusive capsule toys. One of the best features was the character profile section however; as you met and conversed with the characters during a playthrough, their profiles would gradually be added to the Passport. Now to some, giving all 300+ characters names, stats, and biographies may seem extraneous, (especially given characters that Ryo can’t even speak to have detailed information about them!) but it really shows the love and care put into the game by the developers and the amount of depth to Shenmue that few games have matched.

PASSPORT EXPIRED
The Passport service was eventually taken offline in April 2002, but thankfully the character profiles had also been published in Prima’s strategy guide book for the game, so the information was still readily available to fans.
Which brings us to the sequel game, Shenmue II – which I got the following Christmas in 2001. This sadly could end up being the last game in the series, despite it ending on a cliffhanger and at a game-changing point in the saga’s story. Nonetheless, the sequel’s world was even bigger than the first’s– Ryo travels to Hong Kong to continue his quest, with most of its areas completely dwarfing Shenmue I’s in terms of size, as well as the amount of characters – around 700. There was also a lot more mini-games and sidequests to discover, and fans generally agree it is more action-packed and that the plot moves a lot quicker than the first game (though some will argue Shenmue I’s atmosphere has more charm) And what of these 700-odd characters? Were they all named and profiled as per the original game? As it turns out, yes – but these were not readily available to the fans outside of Japan.

Firstly, unlike the first Shenmue, there was no Passport. There was no Prima guide either, as the Dreamcast version had been cancelled in America. America eventually saw an updated version of Shenmue II on the Microsoft Xbox, and a Prima guide was finally published. However, unlike the Shenmue I book, there were only profiles on the main characters; Ryo, Shenhua, Xiuying, Fangmei, Ren, Joy, Wong, Lan Di, Dou Niu and Yuan. The Xbox version, with the new snapshot feature, did include profiles on some of the other characters; unlocked when you took pictures of them, but it didn't come close to having profiles for all the characters. Would we ever know the names and backgrounds of the reams of anonymous characters?

A FAN EFFORT
Shortly after I had completed Shenmue II, I looked around on the internet for fansites/information about the series, ultimately finding the excellent Shenmue Dojo website. I joined the forums, and this was in fact one of the first message boards I signed up to on the internet. My handle on the forum was (and still is) ‘Miles Prower’, as I am also a long-time fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series of games (and Sega games in general). I made a lot of good friends through the Dojo community and have many fond memories associated with the forums. I think between us we have probably discussed every single aspect of the games to death, but as many fans will attest, you find or notice something new with every playthrough of these wonderful games. Not to mention the very active hacking/modding scene that developed, mostly headed by longtime member LanDC, in which reams of unused content was discovered and many interesting and or humourous modifications made to the game. I still get a warm nostalgic feeling every time I watch LanDC’s Road to Amihama videos in particular.

And indeed, the question of whether detailed character profiles existed for Shenmue II’s cast was raised in discussion. In a thread from 2003, a member named Eek the Cat shared some scans of a guidebook he owned published in Japan called the Shenmue II Perfect Guidebook. The scans showed that there were indeed names and profiles for each and every character.
Eek was even kind enough to put all of the scans together on a CD for me and mail it to me, and even threw in a couple of audio CD’s he had compiled containing music from Shenmue II (sadly the second game never had any official soundtracks released).

The problem? Being that this book was from Japan, the character names were in Chinese and the information in Japanese. Through discussion in the topic, another forum member called khien agreed to help with translating the character names as she could read Chinese. And so began the effort to translate the many character profiles. I began by gradually posting them within the topic, and then eventually creating a website (which, thanks to Web Archive, you can still view here , albeit with most of the images missing).

Continuing into 2004 and beyond, progress was quite slow, mainly due to me starting university. Khien’s life ended up becoming quite busy as well, but thanks to the efforts of another forum member, Oda Ryo, the translation work still continued. The forum member Kiyuu (possibly Japan’s biggest Shenmue fan, and often referred to as the ‘Shenmue Queen’), also informed me that another book existed, the Shenmue II Complete Guide, which contained profiles for characters not included in the Perfect Guidebook; namely those for the many pedestrians who wander the streets of Hong Kong. I made the effort to acquire this book myself and make scans for the remaining profiles.

RESSURECTING THE PROJECT
As the years went on, however, my free time became less and less. I studied for three years at university and after graduating in 2008, I was working full time; in short I was growing up. It was also looking increasingly unlikely that a Shenmue III would ever emerge. Life went on. However, my enthusiasm to complete the project was somewhat fired up again when Peter from the forums (who most likely owns the biggest Shenmue collection in Ireland) got in touch with me on Facebook asking if I was still working on it, as the Dojo staff had managed to get an interview with one of the voice actors for the English dub of Shenmue II (a very interesting read by the way, which can be found here , and they had requested that video clips be assembled of the characters he voiced, which he supplied a list of – but only by name and brief descriptions. Using the information from my project I helped with finding some of them. I then found myself wanting to get the project finished once and for all, and got back in touch with Oda Ryo who happily assisted me with getting the remaining names translated.

I had also spoken to the member ‘thegreatchai’, who had also been attempting to catalogue the character information on her wiki site, and over time we assisted each other greatly. I began transferring the information to an Excel spreadsheet with the intention of creating a complete database of all the Shenmue II characters – which after assembling a numbered list I discovered there are exactly 700 – surely a deliberate intention of the creators? At any rate, after a few months work the project was finally finished. I am glad that this information is now easily accessible to Shenmue fans, and while some may consider me obsessive or downright insane for pursuing with the project, it was worth it for a game series that I love so much and one day hope will be continued in some form. We can but hope. The saga may still go on....

DOWNLOAD - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qkby011a3tkgg2/Shenmue%20II%20Character%20Database.rar

Please feedback and let me know if you spot any mistakes or errors, or any factoids about the characters that I may have missed. Most of all, enjoy :D
by Miles Prower
Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Music Download

I asked Mitsuzuki to rip all his official Shenmue soundtracks into a lossless audio format. (FLAC)

Shenmue Original Soundtrack
http://vgmdb.net/db/assets/covers-medium/5/9/5/595-1191431492.jpg
http://vgmdb.net/album/595

Part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y4f74bb44e3da1v
Part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pl8mgymaujc9r0k
Part 3
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ib0xb6jrn9p020l
Part 4
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8ism69nn5mfpuf4

Shenmue Orchestra Version
http://vgmdb.net/db/assets/covers-medium/5/9/8/598-1257004438.jpg
http://vgmdb.net/album/598

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h7auw1g0upw6n6c

Shenhua ~Jiang Qing Ri Bao Hua Ge~
http://vgmdb.net/db/assets/covers-medium/8/2/0/4/8204-1209235694.jpg
http://vgmdb.net/album/8204

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6cu4o5hp6ojcv76

You're my only...... ~Shenmue's Whisper~
http://vgmdb.net/db/assets/covers-medium/8/2/0/5/8205-1209236827.jpg
http://vgmdb.net/album/8205

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6kb2qb056j4bzr1

Shenmue / Shenhua (Gift CD)
http://vgmdb.net/db/assets/covers-medium/6/0/0/600-1203551899.jpg
http://vgmdb.net/album/600

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5phb32b52u7mza3

Shenmue Jukebox
http://medium.media.vgm.io/albums/99/599/599-1399841091.jpg
http://vgmdb.net/album/599

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?607hoza9ds0brss

Sega Piano Nocturne
http://vgmdb.net/db/assets/covers-medium/2073-1342910210.jpg
http://vgmdb.net/album/2073

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?c4i0157a5ac8ak9
by Ziming
Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Last thing you bought

A 3 day trip to Cologne to go to Christmas markets with the missus
by Shotaro Kaneda
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas coming up!

Only if you put breadcrumbs on them, deep fry them in hot oil, and dip 'em in marinara sauce.

Sorry, i'm picky when it comes to sucking nuts. It has to be just right.
by Kenny
Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If there was a way to count how many people's hearts skip a beat as they scroll past that, it would be priceless
by Yokosuka Martian
Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Hope you guys are doin ok. Just been partying and spending far too much money in Sydney. But tomorrow that all ends, and i really try to get a job. Been scary at times, and have even thought about going home once or twice. The financial aspect brings so much pressure, never mind the fact that i am with my sister and her 2 friends who constantly talk abouy guys and sex. In Sydney, i cannot get a girl for shit, there are just far too many good looking guys here. But i need a job. Badily. But hope all is well, and i will try and check in more often :)
by Peter
Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic