Search found 319 matches

Return

Re: Dojo Forum Update: Moderation Team

Spokane wrote:I'm sure these guys will be good and take their mod powers seriously but use them in moderation at the same time.

Bad pun?

Horrible. But I approve, because it's true.

But still horrible. :-k
by Yama
Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

MiTT3NZ wrote:Coz I don't wanna lose my cat. She's technically hers, so she'd take her.

one way or another it's always about the pussy.
by ThyDarkAngel
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dream Jobs... Let Me Help You

*sigh* I guess life in the middle east isn't like a real life episode of Friends or Seinfeld...shame. I'll unpack my suitcase now.
by mue 26
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Less Forums

AG after awhile the gaming forum will be fine and you'll get used to it. One thing I hope people do is don't call topics like GTAV new trailer. Just call it GTAV and let all talk and trailers go in there. Always seemed silly to me we have a topic 10 pages long called something like Ni No Kuni Screens.

As for the junk forum I'd say just delete all the nude shit and unhide it. Mostly the reason it is not used is because most people can't even see it or know how to. Just don't let nudes in and let people spam in there rather then general.
by Riku Rose
Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help with non-copyrighted Images

ha no clue who that is but no it's not. And upload it for all to see as in capital one's public gallery. they let you upload your own "masterpieces" for everyone to use. I can see it now; millions of people walking into stores and whipping out their ahem, credit cards of my nutsack. I feel like Hitler.
by Yokosuka Martian
Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goodbye everyone

Ryudo,if you're reading this seriously chill the fuck out.I read a post you made over at your forum that simply insulted and bashed the dojo and everyone associated with it.Really low man.

Again,I never had a problem with you.But I wish you would open your eyes and see how your actions hurt others.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Hosting (Please Support Us!)

Donated some loose change haha. I'd give more if I wasn't saving up, but it's something . Love this place and enjoy the company of fellow Shenmue fans.
by Yokosuka Martian
Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well theres this one bot named Kiba...
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue I or II (v. 2012)

I'm probably going to be lynched for this but shenmue 2X, the blur reminded me of old kung fu flicks that I love and well that was the first one I owned so I guess I'm bound to be bias about it, also being a fan of dense urban cities and travelling to foreign countries that really was a great plus for me, in fact the whole game reminded me of an epic martial arts movie from the golden years of hong kong cinema, the bad dub included
by south carmain
Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rain

It'd been a while since Sony Japan Studio had done something good.

Just download the demo it's very unique.
Where's it? Japanese PSN?

How does Flower work anyway? I saw some screens and read about it but I want to understand it more. What do you do in it exactly?
You control a petal by a gush of wind. You only use the sixaxis and any button for a small boost (making it extremely accessible). You can derive pleasure from just wandering around, but you're "supposed to" collect further petals and spread them around "dead areas", making them bloom. I'm not sure if you've played Journey but it's more or less like that. Reach stuff, areas unlock, etc. There's also some secrets in it (like Journey).
by Vyse Hazuky
Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

I played through Ico again yesterday just to get some more trophies.
by ys
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bronies

Well I don't exactly go up to girls and say, "Do you like pokemon? CAUSE I DO!!!!" :P

Oh and Spokes, I mailed your package today. Freakin' finally. Expect it soon :)
by Thief
Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

^
If Xenoblade were a woman, Dorian would have another reason to dislike it.
by Calshot
Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

Yama, Henry and Peter start taking apart the junk forum: http://www.grapheine.com/bmovie-tv/publ ... 80c54.html
by Riku Rose
Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

Mine's still the same though. (except for these new posts of course)

When you deleted the Donators only forum those were subtracted.
they simply need to be recounted (which takes five seconds) after the move
My wording may have been poor, but I meant after the entire move/deletion of the forum. We have not hit the recalculate button yet and won't until it's all said and done.
by Yama
Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off today

wow hell's angels are taking a lot of initiatives to secure potential future members
by south carmain
Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

I got kicked out of a MW3 clan today for the following reason...."You aren't online nor playing enough"

God forbid I do other things or play different games. :lol:
by Samanosuke Akechi
Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Hosting (Please Support Us!)

Donated $10.

MiTT3NZ wrote:Still aint gonna donate to yur Bane costume.

myshtuff wrote:Image
And you'll never have to.

:rotflmao:
by Bambi
Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am bored

What a shit head. He better come back and explain himself, he should put himself on that damn list.
by Sailors?
Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So, yea, Tony Scott....

Spokane wrote:Stupid false news. The media jumped the bridge again I see.

fixed.
by Joe Pesci
Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wait til we're pumpin shit out on the regular...

...and no, I ain't talkin about the "Fat slags arse crack" scene.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lincoln

Funny thing about the vampire hunter film... It was originally a book. My (possibly) future mother-in-law read it. Above her flat lives a 67 year old who looks like she's 85. Anyway, she borrowed the book. And she thinks it's real. She also believes that another book she read about the government hunting down and killing witches and warlocks is real. She also has a cupboard full of tinned soup from twenty years ago ready to survive the apocalypse. No bullshit.
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Im Lance Armstrong and Ive won 0 Tour De France titles

I'm not a fan of him, not against either, but I think that this is ridiculous. Just for the fact that there are many others who did the same and didn't get this punishment. There are even a few who won several times during the sixties etc. who admitted in recent years that everyone took doping back then. But there's been no talk at all of taking their titles. So it's the fact that it's not consequent that bothers me a bit. Like some athletes who performed amazingly and then suddenly quit. They could as well investigate lots of those older cases too.
by ys
Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^^Thank you.
He didn't cheat.
He's just refusing to take anymore drug tests, when he's passed all of the multitude of ones he's taken in the past. He's been hounded by this anti-doping group for months now -- post-retirement, no less -- and he just got so tired of their bullshit that he's refusing any more tests. When you accomplish things like he has and people still strive to find fault with your accomplishments, it can wear on you. I don't really blame him for finally just saying "fuck you" to this group and refusing any more of their harassment.
But it's still absolute crap that they're stripping him of everything he's achieved. I hated reading about this. Even more now that apparently people are jumping to the conclusion the he cheated, just based on these headlines.
by OL
Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

An American winning the Tour de France over and over...
If any of its members are French, then it's not really as odd as one might initially think.
by OL
Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the thing about armstrong is that if he did cheat then he really deserves to have them stripped first, but knowing the french's superior complex I wouldn't be surprised if it was just out of spite that they put so much effort in taking him down, but don't worry yanks we'll stop the French from winning anything ;-)
by south carmain
Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Who Really Cares? wrote:Blew up my lawnmower today.

Yep, me too

by Absentia
Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Now?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_JnCWT-_O8[/youtube]
by Bambi
Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spokane wrote:Have fun.

(But I still see you)

Yea I'm still waiting for my ride to the airport lol.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re:

Bluecast wrote:I boycott the whole idea of saying "I'm leaving" I'm back"

Just freaking go and shut up and when ready come back and post as normal.

Otherwise it's lame. IMO

Fucking lol
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

It's posting on a message board. Where, where does the stress come in? Stop surrounding yourself with drama.
by mrandyk
Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AVATARS AND SIGS

I made this for Sailors?

by Riku Rose
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic