Search found 50 matches

Return

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

^online feminazi activists will find faults in anything, best to just ignore them at this point. but hey I can understand, it's easier to combat "virtual sexism" to gain attention rather than actually taking a risk trying to help real women rights in places like Afghanistan and Sudan. who cares if women are having their vaginas ritually mutilated across the world and sold in to marriage before they hit 10, what's more important is that we stop female video game characters from wearing tight jeans :nice!:
by south carmain
Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

phpBB [video]
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New "Hazuki Tiger" Jacket coming in 2014 (Insert Coin)

Ehh not too shure about those drawings looks a bit off to his real jacket i actually made a hazuki jacket and it is 100% accurate down to the pockets and the placement of the tiger n patches. the drawings just look off and it will most likely be wayyy over priced and not leather. my jacket is real cowhide leather and was 300$ just for the jacket. I will stay with my rendition :)

i wear this when i ride my motorcycle and yes i created a phoenix dragon mirror helmet too :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/27fefb72a3ac817ea2132bb8ce1b86fd/tumblr_n3bt1co4HK1tv17jio1_1280.jpg
by Ryo_Hazuki--san
Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

phpBB [video]
by wude
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue on Co-Optitude

How is making fun of this game going to generate good press? I'm sorry to be a downer on anyone who likes these people but perpetuating the the same shitty jokes that originate from people who only ever played the first 15 minutes of the game are not going to help us get out of the niche hell hole Shenmue has been stuck in.

Im so tired of shit like this. All everyone ever associates Shenmue with is Sailors and feeding cats. Thats like 1% of the game but for some reason many of the ADHD who make throw back reviews, impressions, lets plays, rankings etc they all focus on just the BS 1% and sometimes I think it has tarnished the Shenmue name so badly to the point where I think Sega thinks everyone see's Shenmue as a joke.
/rant
by Axm
Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also, sorry if I came off a little hostile. I really didn't intend to. But I will gladly tell animegamer to piss off if he accuses me of being a troll again, and tell SEF to fuck off if he accuses me of being a self hating white middle class man again. Night. Love ya'll

You DO post like a hand-wringer though sometimes, so maybe I "didn't know anything about you" enough, to get the "white Brit" part wrong, but the way you post tells us all quite enough. Because multiple times I have read threads where you will take whichever side is different from us "privileged" Westerners. This is just the latest in a string, where since most of the protagonists are already "privileged", you have to narrow it down to a different gender instead. When we don't agree, you get violent and shouty about it, like this topic earlier...
The way you throw your opinions out there with a lot of brute force doesn't help things, I can kinda understand why, but this forum isn't like the rest of the internet, the rest of the internet is full of mouth-breathers who think how their chosen media tells them to, and likes to conform to mob-rule. We're not like that here, this is one of the very few places on the internet where the majority of people who post are smart enough to have independent thoughts and alternative viewpoints on things, so that kind of tone is just not needed.

On topic of the subject, society has its own evolution and will eventually do what it has to do. Trying to speed it up by being radical about it doesn't usually help things. TBH I just think that Sarkeesian lady is interested in Youtube hits so is following the tried and tested "controversy" path to gain some attention, along with jumping on the coat-tails of gamergate (and it worked, 'cos I hadn't even heard of her until I read you mention her, which led me to that #gamergate article on Forbes.)
Also, nature is cruel and through all of nature, the strong do tend to prey on the weak. We humans are mostly past fearing nature, but that particular part of nature is quite a glaringly obvious one in the world today. The weak are still the prey of the strong, games and media like to remind us of this concept quite a lot. A fucking terrible looking brothel is just a tiny little part of that. It happens in real life too, sadly (where the "weak" are women/slaves from another country, and the "strong" are the (yes, mostly male) vicious and well armed gangs/militias with the fucking terrible looking brothels. And so it goes all the way up, until you get to the biggest bullies (entire countries/continents) being unfair to smaller ones...)
by St. Elmo's Fire
Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So a group of people I met told me Jackie Chan is looking for a new script.

I told them I had a script for them. We exchanged info.

Of course, I don't have one for them BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I'LL WRITE ONE!!
by Kenny
Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Think I'm Going To Be Fired

No, actually, that's not what I meant at all. Kudos on the consistent display of complete and utter lack of understanding regarding social interaction and other human communication, mue.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does it make an asshole to think that charities have become WAY too invasive nowadays? It's near impossible to simply go about YOUR OWN business undisturbed these days. In one of the local supermarkets, which only has the one entry/exit hall (which is quite normal here), they literally stand on BOTH sides of the exit side, so you can't simply walk on the other side of someone else to use them as a "shield". Honestly they are stood in Police-checkpoint formation, almost kind of intimidating. I thought the United Kingdom had "aggressive begging" laws that were meant to curb this kind of thing?

For the record I did give them some money, but I still think it errs on the "unacceptable" side of things to stand there covering the exit like that. The shopping centre is the same, they stand about in a totally invasive way making just walking past them more of an issue than it should be. Charity has always been a thing, but the overly Capitalist way that the world is now where people and companies are completely bare-faced and don't even try to hide the fact that they are out to hawk every last penny from you via whichever means possible, even if it borders on illegal (or actually WAS illegal, in the case of the banks being forced to give people money back for loans the people had borrowed with unauthorised added costs on) means that charities, whose raison d'être has always been to ask for money anyway, have had to step it up a few notches...

FWIW I was against the ice bucket challenge as well and made myself quite unpopular on FB and my workplace for my lack of enthusiasm. To me, it is simply a case of "charity begins at home", and I deserve to be allowed to deal with my own needs before anyone else's...
by St. Elmo's Fire
Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pft, totally forgot to mention Fatal Frame and Bladestorm. Just more going for them I guess.
Normally I'd agree about Dynasty/Samurai Warriors pretty much being rehashed every time, but this new one actually looks... new. It seems like they've sped the action up a bit (taking a cue from the other "Warriors" games they've made no doubt, like Ken's Rage 2 and One-Piece) and made it flashier, while it's also supposed to be much more story/character-based this time around. It wouldn't have aroused my attention otherwise, but it actually looks much better to me than these games usually do.

Anyway, been meaning to post this.
My brother had a great idea a while back to do a T-shirt design (I forget which T-shirt site it was going to be for exactly). He asked me to draw something up combining Red Dead Redemption with Toy Story. I'd do the base drawing, and he'd photoshop in the color afterward.
We finished it a while ago, but we haven't done anything with it yet.
Anyway, just wanted to share what it looked like. I think it turned out pretty good.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2h6654l.jpg http://oi61.tinypic.com/24cgjzs.jpg

^^Made the final one small, just because I'm not sure if we're still planning to do anything with it.
Of course we were aiming to make it as much like the actual cover as possible, so the claw game toys are in the background in place of the real cover's riders, and instead of the American flag, we put the Star Command flag. And the little ratings logo says "Play nice, we toys see everything." That was all my brother's work. Made me laugh when I first saw it.
by OL
Sat May 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Game Of Thrones TV topic

Well, this last episode pretty much made me hate the show and I'm all but done with it. I'll likely continue reading the books but not watch the show.

Basically with the death of Shireen. This deviation from the books served absolutely no purpose other than to apply "shock value" and to otherwise be emotionally manipulative. When I can see the frame-work and the deliberate choices made in order to create buzz, well, I just don't think I care anymore. This whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth and I don't like being manipulated this way, so I won't. Fuck you show.
by Thief
Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sneak peek of my upcoming project, artwork pending.
by Kenny
Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feminism

I'm not reading that. Women are great unless they aren't, we should all be equal but recognise that we're different, and Cheryl Cole should jump on my nob. End of.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, put it this way...

Our wait for Shenmue III is the exact same as what Nelson Mandela went through.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh, shit, sorry. Thought this was the Good Looking Broads topic for a second.
Don't mind me. Carry on.
by OL
Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Supreme Court rules in favor of gay marriage

I'm so happy for you AnimeGamer!
by Rakim
Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

I'd have Fallout 4 right now too if it wasnt for the fact it is made by Bethesda. I've been burned too many times by every game ive played from them. No, I will not fall into the hype on this quite just yet. I'll give it some months to be patched and in the mean time play amillion other games that work better.
by Axm
Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

Just based on the art of that comic I'd say it's from the Dark Knight Returns series which is one of the most popular Batman comics of all time.

No ones trying hard you're just posting like Ryudo 2.0 all the time.
by Riku Rose
Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got a spare Steam key for Day of the Tentacle: Remastered if anyone wants it.

6VM5L-E???J-5J9MG

Missing letters hint: 'Zebra', first letter of Ryo's name, and the first one again.
by ShenGCH
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Couple of spare Steam keys for y'all motherfuckers:

Hacknet

7IBHZ-444RZ-97??V

(Hint = The only vowel not in 'Dobuita', twice.)

Hand of Fate

C???M-W83QY-TGNP9

(Hint = Dou Niu is fat, whereas Ryo is...?)
by ShenGCH
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic