Search found 146 matches

Return

Re: You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

Peter wrote:I do need a hug like. Ro or bromance. Either or. :cry:

by Samanosuke Akechi
Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goodbye everyone

Ryudo,if you're reading this seriously chill the fuck out.I read a post you made over at your forum that simply insulted and bashed the dojo and everyone associated with it.Really low man.

Again,I never had a problem with you.But I wish you would open your eyes and see how your actions hurt others.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Games/Systems/Peripherals you recently bought

I really think you'll enjoy Shadow of Memories bambi.When it comes to unique games,SOD is definitely one of them.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryo in DOA5?

Who Really Cares? wrote:
Sailors? wrote:I never saw a problem with the AI on DOA4. And it was great to play online.

Really? Did you atleast fight Alpha? Cheapest shit ive ever seen. Only SF IV's boss is close to her cheapness.

Sure alpha was cheap as hell but easy to figure out,least with me.DOA4 is my favorite so far in the series.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

I got kicked out of a MW3 clan today for the following reason...."You aren't online nor playing enough"

God forbid I do other things or play different games. :lol:
by Samanosuke Akechi
Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am bored

So we meet again.....

*drills hole into JCs head*

*powerbombs him through burning table*

Welcome back man :)
by Samanosuke Akechi
Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Persona 4 Golden
Just what I needed for the vita.Went from never using it to using it everyday.Addicting game.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Assassins Creed Series

I really want to play ACIII but right now holding off getting too many games. Taking game buying slow right now as TBH a bit burned speed collecting. Also trying to save money. Getting Xmas gifts early for my mom and family. That said AC1 looks to buggy for me. So can I start with ACII and skip over the Rev/brotherhood? Most likely pick these up later down the line unless I crack. Also looks like a fun game for my Vita and want to give my vita some love(FUCK ME I LOVE MY VITA..ehem sorry)

I can safetly say that you're doing the right thing.ACIII has a lot of extra side stuff for you to do.As for ACI,skip it .Watch play throughs on youtube if you're curious.The story was good but extremly repetitive.I'm sure you'll enjoy the series. :)

*is jealous...* I want a vita...

As for ACIII,loving it.Only downside are the bugs and glitches.I'm certain a feather glitched out to a place that's unreachable in the frontier.And since I don't have internet atm at my place I can't download the patch.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

Stumbled upon these 2 videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6iM9MsG3RI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1zw8AJx6zY[/youtube]
by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday Kenny!

Random fact:He used to make fun of me when I was younger for listening to nu metal nonstop. :lol:
by Samanosuke Akechi
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would buy the trilogy in a heartbeat if they released the japanese CE.

by Samanosuke Akechi
Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Come on fellas,we don't need another argument here.There's no need! :)

Decided to go back in time here at the dojo.Started reading very old topics,damn I miss those times.Never did stand out as a member then and still don't think I do,but it really was nice going through old threads.Good times.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can I use Gameshark to play What's Shenmue?

I'm sure this video will help you out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78InDUjNhZE[/youtube]
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cheers! :beerchug:

Traveled back in time here at the dojo again.My god a lot of my posts are embarrassing...still brings out a good laugh I must say. :lol:
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Let's just say SIII is in development and....

Side stories are a big plus along with the ideas Ryudo mentioned.

As for the pc version,releasing dev tools would be a big bonus in my book.The community may not be as big as say the elder scrolls but I'm sure dedicated fans would put in time to make mods.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The women!

The Official Pimp of the Dojo can only be Brothaman.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So glad this week is over...I like keeping myself busy but I over pushed myself this time.Really looking forward to having tomorrow off.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Videogame Music

ACII and Brotherhood were the only games in the series to include physical soundtracks as a CE item. :sad:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfFvOt5GPr8[/youtube]
by Samanosuke Akechi
Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

What a dick.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnPze3DoeE8[/youtube]
by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your setup Entertainment center,PC rig

Cables are a lot better organized now.It was a mess.

by Samanosuke Akechi
Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wow...I was looking at some games I have in my closet..totally forgot I have Red Dead Redemption. #-o Don't even remember where I left off.Gives me a reason to delete my saved data and start fresh. :D
by Samanosuke Akechi
Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Anime

Blue pretty much nailed it.Having it in any other form would take away what makes Shenmue special.But if there was no other choice then I'm down for whatever.Whether it's a book,movie or anime.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If not Japan than China would be a great choice.

We already know of Shao Jun from the Chinese branch.Meeting Ezio before his death in Tuscany.So little is known about her.No doubt in my mind shedding some light on her role in the brotherhood would interest players.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Football Thread

I remember how Pele said that Robinho would be his successor.But then again words coming from Pele don't mean anything,he jinxes both teams and players.Robinho was all hype.

In other news, Lazio fans are nuts.There was a brawl in a bar with one Tottenham needinghospital treatment.Not only that but also chanted anti-semitic slurs during their match with Spurs.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I had to get a different custom poster company to print my chosen Assassin's Creed image, but it turned out really nice. It was this one:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/34g57vp.jpg

Kind of a local company, so it got to me pretty quick.
I've got a few more images lined up to get made too. Fun stuff.

Nice!
How much did it cost you?
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sinister, grotesque, frightning enemies in games

May not have the characteristics of your typical monster but sure as hell creepy in it's own way.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Apple isn't innovative.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

From what I read when it first released,the PS3 version had a lot of bugs and glitches,don't recall anything major on the 360 version.If you think the story is dull then you might as well just not even bother,if you don't like this one you won't like the sequels.

Found the article.

http://i.imgur.com/68lmU.jpg
:-({|=
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

I wouldn't be against having this in EVERY street corner.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ezio has been the best developed character in the series thus far.The setting for ACII was simply astonishing,beautiful in every aspect.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unpopular Opinions

People like David Icke and Alex Jones are government agents. If the "Illuminati" didn't want these men to tell you the "truth" they would have been killed a long time ago. It's their job to give you about 5% of truth, with the rest designed to keep you in a mind set of fear.

The people need to know the truth! Now give me money and I'll tell you!

Seen most of these uploaded to youtube though.Alex Jones is a nutcase.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Like my new job but is tough as hell.

I didn't even know what I was dealing with since It was my bro who got me the job on last minute notice.All I knew was loading and unloading packages.What I didn't know is that I deal with very expensive furniture pieces.Makes me nervous at times but so far so good! :D
by Samanosuke Akechi
Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Game/System/Peripheral You Bought

Last one I saw at Barnes n Noble.Really tempted to open it but at the same time I want to keep it sealed as a collection piece.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Far Cry 3

Drama always happens when I'm not around. :sad:
by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Far Cry 3

Ryudo wrote:
Samanosuke Akechi wrote: Drama always happens when I'm not around. :sad:

3rd attempt to get back on topic.

Sam have you played the series at all?

Tried the first one on pc but I don't remember too much of it.Only thing I recall was that you needed a nice rig to run it.Haven't touched 2 nor 3.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got through that part on my first try.Really isn't difficult.You said the same thing about ACI and you beat it,no reason why you can't do the same this time around.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't go wrong with nachos and jalapenos.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Games With Interesting & Immersive Stories/Settings

http://i.imgur.com/52zmi.jpg

Always thought this was one of many overlooked gems of the PS2.From what I remember,there is no combat nor a health bar.But the story itself is what got me interested.I'm not good at typing out reviews so I'll just paste a summary of the gameplay from wikipedia.

The objective of Shadow of Memories is to guide player character Eike Kusch through the fictional German town of Lebensbaum (Life's Tree) as he travels through time to prevent his murder and unmask his murderer.The game takes place in three parts: a prologue, eight chapters,and an epilogue.In the prologue and each chapter,Eike dies,is resurrected by the non-player character Homunculus,and travels back in time before his death with the intent of changing events to prevent it.Shadow of Memories lacks traditional action elements,and Eike cannot attack nor does he have a bar displaying his health.The digipad,a time-traveling item given to Eike by Homunculus,requires energy units,which the player can find scattered around the town.The gameplay primarily consists of time-traveling through the different eras, finding items, and interacting through dialogue with the non-player characters.Actions taken in one time period affect future ones; for example,if Eike removes a seal from the squire's manor in 1580, the seal will not appear in the present era.

Additionally,the game keeps two digital clocks: one depicting the time in the present-day era and another for whichever era Eike time-travels to.The amount of time Eike spends in the different eras also passes in the present-day one.The cut-scenes and dialogue takes up varying amounts of in-game time.When the clock arrives at the time of Eike's death, the chapter restarts; however,if Eike is not in his time period at the time of his death, the game ends.
by Samanosuke Akechi
Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday wude! :new-bday:
by Samanosuke Akechi
Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic