Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue 3 won't be that good

Yes, we are all hyped about the recent news about Shenmue 3 being made though Kickstarter, but the game will not be as good as the first two games. Looking at the screenshots of Shenmue 3, it looks terrible. It does not have any shenmue feeling to it. It just looks plain and generic. I know it's early to judge, but looking at these ingame screen shots, they look pretty bad. At least it's better than nothing.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss215/blink181/942936391c79b3d63a33c350a8add2bb_original_zps4snllw2u.jpg

This fucking guy.
by Joe Pesci
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

My girlfriend and I have just been approved for a mortgage, we've saved half of our deposit with the intention of saving the other half by Christmas. I've not bought a game in months and now there's a signed copy of Shenmue 3 available on Kickstarter for $300. :lol:
by Bambi
Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

Bastard Yusuke wrote: How in the FUCK haven't we had a reunion sooner?!

I found this in my archive of images. :-k Can't remember what it was all about but I thought I'd share. :lol:

by Yukupo
Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's happened in your life in the past 14 years?

So the lack of Shenmue made everyone gay.
by Riku Rose
Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has anyone seen Wude? People are worried.

yeah dude I was scrolling thru the members to see if the familiar names had checked in or posted since the announcement. I almost died a couple times in the last 10 years so you know it's possible. I hope wude is in jail, not even joking.
by santino
Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

This thread has put a smile on my face.
by IwaoHazuki
Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that get on your proverbial tits

south carmain wrote: People who have anime characters as profile pics.

by Bambi
Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic