Search found 128 matches

Return

Re: GEN 2 GEN my Youtube channel

When you posting a new vid Ryudo ? i do actually enjoy the ones with you talking in them
by lavrentis
Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Hosting Upgrade + Happy Holidays!

$50 should last you for a while at least Ryudo !!
by lavrentis
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GDC manager tweet rumors Shenmue 3 for PS4.

I have always like Cerny.

Even though we have all been disappointed throughout the years on S3 related news, I always seem to get so excited on news. Come on Sony. please please please please.
by lavrentis
Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice tunes in there. I remember you saying you didn't like NiGHTS so was surprised to hear it in there. Good pickups though.
by lavrentis
Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can anything shock us any more?

Documenting Reality. For the curious.
by lavrentis
Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Got to do an Assignment using Java GUI's.

Oh lord. Java GUI's are the worst in the world. I don't mind Java but there is a special place in hell for Java GUI's.
by lavrentis
Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Korea clears military attack against the US.

Fighting for freedom through the barrel of a gun.
by lavrentis
Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fuckk, still got the blues from my Japan trip last August.

Going to be years before I go again, if I ever do.

Playing Space Harrier in an Akihabara arcade was the biggest nerd-on ever.

If any of you get the chance to go, being as you are Shenmue fans.. gooooooooooo
My life's dream dude. May take a few years. But saving up. I plan to land on the shores smile and pass on meet my maker...wait..no fuck that I have games to buy and shit to see first fuckas. :twisted:

Seriously tho something I dreamt about for the past decade and a half. Never had the opportunity really. So finally able to save and make one. I do believe I will be close to 40 or more (30 now) before it happens. So I am hanging on to my ticker til then. If it goes out soon after. Be ok finally did all I wanted :mrgreen:

Thought you or someone had a massive Japan pic thread

Yeah definitely go, If you are as big of a japanophile as I am, just even landing there was a buzz enough for me.

Only problem with it is it is so expensive, that being said I did do it on a budget.

I did post some pics in a thread, can't remember which though. Absolutely stunning country.
by lavrentis
Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fuckk, still got the blues from my Japan trip last August.

Going to be years before I go again, if I ever do.

Playing Space Harrier in an Akihabara arcade was the biggest nerd-on ever.

If any of you get the chance to go, being as you are Shenmue fans.. gooooooooooo
by lavrentis
Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This or That: Game Edition

Ryudo wrote: Not played either but going to say Far Cry 3 so we can stop going on about racism and move the topic.

The Last Story or Pandora's Tower

The Last Story.

Sonic Adventure or Super Mario 64
by lavrentis
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Mirrors Edge. The story line is bad but the game has such a good atmosphere which is hard to generate in games. I love this game
by lavrentis
Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryo Hazuki by First 4 Figures - Preorders now open

Ryudo I prefer the Standard edition too. Ryo riding on a mirror looks a bit corny though it is more Shenmue.

I am torn. I really want this but I am still not sure about his face, i also couldnt afford the lump sum to come out today but i could budget for it later.Does the money come out when the order is confirmed or at a random time later on?
by lavrentis
Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: Ryo Statue

500$ on that ebay listing FFS

Glad I got my order in but these people that buy these things to sell are fucking cunts
by lavrentis
Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

In Athens atm staying with a friend. Good to chill outside, drink some beer, smoke and im not a smoker and enjoy the atmosphere. I went to this class bar a few days ago right on a hill overlooking the acropolis. They are verylaid back, no wonder they are in a mess
by lavrentis
Thu May 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cool vid. Didnt realise thats where you got it from. Very nice of him
by lavrentis
Sun May 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next gen XBox reveal May 21st

Ironic really Riku telling Ryudo to stop crying when it seems to be all Riku does on here anymore. I swear if Ryudo said the sky was blue Riku would disagree.

That being said, coming from someone who prefers the 360, the XBOX ONE looks like it sucks balls so far. We will see at E3 though.
by lavrentis
Sat May 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Watched Friday for the first time ever tonight. Fucking brilliant
by lavrentis
Sun May 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

lol
by lavrentis
Mon May 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agreed to set up an e-commerce website for my mother because her ebay business does very well and I stupidly offered. Well she said do it so I'm doing it for free and its proving to be an absolute ballache. Using Ruby on Rails and doing it from scratch, I know there are certain "ready made" solutions out there but I'd rather not pay and I'd rather get the experience of bottom up programming. It's a fucking mission though, hours and hours of work. Design and implementation. Just managed to implement PayPal functionality so shopping carts in the session can be paid in an order. Feel like god but design wise it's a mess right now so my mother isn't too impressed.
by lavrentis
Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mirror's Edge 2

Well that trailer has me hyped as fuck now.
by lavrentis
Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SegaNerds Podcast with Corey Marshall

Listening to him is just weird
by lavrentis
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ryudo wrote: I am doing a video on Mistwalker tonight and also have a small thing done for Dragon Quest fans. I hope you like it.

Was thinking you should do a new video, maybe a recent pickups or something.

I know it might appear sad but I genuinely like your videos haha
by lavrentis
Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Completely lost interest in gaming. Despite my best efforts. More interested in gaming video's, news and playing Shenmue. I am tempted to sell my XBOX but will probably regret it in a month or so. I am very seasonal when it comes to games.
by lavrentis
Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just flew from London to Dubai on Microsoft Flight Simulator. 6 hours 30 mins, perfect everything. Got into land and fucking tire blew on landing. what a waste of time. FUCK OFF
by lavrentis
Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Moved into my new uni place, gonna chill the fuck out and play some Shenmue 2.
by lavrentis
Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: should SEGA die if it meant continuing shenmue?

south carmain wrote:
lavrentis wrote: I'd sacrifice SEGA for Shenmue 3.

me too, hell I'd sacrifice you for shenmue 3.

Only if I got to play Shenmue 3 in heaven.
by lavrentis
Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

Projector..

Kind of hard to see in the pic but it works well enough

by lavrentis
Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Going to Alton Towers tomorrow. been there 6 or 7 times before but still get excited.

Love the escapism of it
by lavrentis
Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat

Brits attempting to label all the US states on the map for thanksgiving :lol:

I can't even name all the cities, or even major cities in England. That's probably because there is no other major city in England though. I know nothing of the "England" outside of London, and never want to. Go anywhere further out than Greater London and your practically in a third world country.

Even if you are trolling I will bite, there is so much bullshittery with this statement [-(
by lavrentis
Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Prove me wrong you Leicesterian. Prove me wrong. Give me one good reason to step foot out of the greatest city in the world and into the land of bumpkin?

Whilst I agree Leicester isn't anything special and neither is the east mids, I will advise you and others that a trip to the UK is wasted if you do not go outside London :P

As Alan Partridge put it, "Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central", London is full of cunts(not calling anyone on here from London directly a cunt), who are always in a rush to get to nowhere. FACT. Londoner's are not friendly at all.

London isn't England. It's its own conurbation of overpopulated, overpriced towns with about the only thing in common with northern England being the M1 motorway.

You don't have to step far out of London to realise how much you're missing out, there is literally nothing that beats a summers day in an English village sitting in a beer garden whilst the cricket is on.

Generally speaking, if you want to visit historical buildings, national parks, nice waterfront's you need to be outside of London.

Not to say London doesn't have history, the opposite but I'd say you'd get more of the more spectacular sights out of London. Also some of the prettiest towns in the UK are York, Lincoln, Chester etc. The West Country, Wales, The Lake District and The Scottish Highlands boasting some of the worlds nicest scenery as well.

Talking of cultural impact, northern towns which have made impacts on the World in general, Manchester, Liverpool. Other great cities are Leeds and Sheffield.

There is much to be seen in this green and pleasant land.
by lavrentis
Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Anyone else into flight simming? I know it's nerdy as fuck and all my friends take the piss out of me for it as i'd expect them too but there is a good community

Just thought i'd test out fraps and tbh it kind of destroyed my framerate but enjoy my video anyway ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqwqAe4kDI
by lavrentis
Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dobuita-St Real Tour

The holy pilgrimage.

Once you have walked the hallowed streets of Yokosuka, you are permitted to enter Shenmue heaven.
by lavrentis
Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brokeback Yamanose

phpBB [video]
by lavrentis
Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2013 Shenmue Dojo Awards

MiTT3NZ wrote: What about peeps who don't have Sony products?

They get Free PS4's
by lavrentis
Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Games You Typically Stay Away From?

MiTT3NZ wrote: , flight simulators,

by lavrentis
Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

http://www.prepar3d.com/wp-content/themes/prepar3d-2012/img/logo-prepar3d.jpg

PREPAR3D. MS dropped support for FS since FSX and ever since Lockheed Martin bought the code and recently launched P3D 2.0. It's an optimised version of FSX. I've had FSX since 2006 so just took the plunge and bought the academic license. I will download and install tomorrow but as a big flight simmer I can't wait to try it out.

http://www.prepar3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/8.jpg

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s565/DrzewieckiDesign/ny6_zps28ff16c3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeTv9GUi1F4

Volumetric fog. nerdgasm.
by lavrentis
Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic