Search found more than 1327 matches

Return

Re: So, Martin's Unbanned..

Kenny wrote:Now that you're back, I look forward to hear updates on things like your 64DD collection.

What kind of sick fucker cuts fat womens' tits off!?!
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

I'm happy for you gettin your disability benefits. Truly, I am. Just make sure it goes on real shit and not ultimate collectors editions of games. And I'd much rather you save that money you plan on spending on any of us and spend it on your mam instead.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Superman

Seriously man, when are you gonna start up your own site? The rate you post news you wouldn't even need any help.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu May 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wasn't talking technology. I mean something real. Something proper. Clothes, furniture, taking her out for a nice dinner at a restaurant, the world isn't limited to pixels.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The guys attackin you are the guys you owe an apology to.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Metal Gear series

I love stealth games and have no idea why I haven't got into Thief or MGS...
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bays TMNT --- They come from space

No Turtles film can be done "right" coz of how many different iterations there are. The comic version's fuckin shite with too much outer-space, aliens, and interstellar technological crap. The original cartoon was funny, but had no real substance. The Next Mutation was awful. Films were at least entertaining, and the 03 cartoon was gettin it right til it followed the comics into outer space.

The Turtles are beyond saving, despite any faithful remakes or total reboots, coz nobody has a concrete idea of what the Turtles is. They know who the characters are, but aside from the 80s cartoon intro and TMNT vs Shredder, nobody knows their story. Coz they don't have an interesting one aside from that. And what's the point in constantly rehashing the whole "let's defeat the foot and the Shredder, now let's discover our origin story" over and over and over again?

...and I still reckon fanboys were bleedin from their minges about Bay. He was producing, Eastman or Laird were writing the script, and someone else was directing. If anything, Bay would be the most reliable member of staff there, coz the original Turtles writers were god awful.
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hitman Series

My video game discussions nowadays usually take place on the comment sections on xbox360achievements.org. I'll revert back to the Dojo just for you though.
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

I never understood why people care about post counts.
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lincoln

Are you usin reverse psychology on us so we'll see it, only to shake our fists in the air 20 minutes into the film shouting "KiBaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"...?
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega "Heritage" Collection Trailer

Funny how everyone thinks that there's a time limit on the Shenmue franchise, like it has it's own Judgement Day or summat.
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

The only upgrade this gen actually needs is RAM. I dunno why it is, but it always seems to be an afterthought. Graphical capabilities are fine. DVD-9 is a bit limited too, and I don't think there's ever been a problem with the CPU. Btw, who was it that was developin that "search engine" system for rendering? I don't think I've seen it implemented yet, everyone still seems to be stickin to draw-distance... Did it not work out well or did it just fall on deaf ears?
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bruce Willis to fight Apple over iTunes skank

Bein a fan of a guy you can admit is attractive in a non-gay way is completely different from sayin "Let's all have an orgy usin multi-coloured strap-ons and flavoured condoms. Actually... Forget the condoms!" That'd be like sayin that callin a woman beautiful is perverted.
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Dies

Sad news. Still, you look at all these fit, healthy stars dying before their time just proves that despite all the drink, drugs, and mental health problems... Charlie Sheen really is winning!
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Cillian Murphy? You want me to hunt you down and forcefeed you your own testicles, KiBa? Is that it?
by MiTT3NZ
Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Remember when the arguing on here used to be entertaining ? I couldn't even be arsed readin all of that. You all need to stop bein so boring and post something legitimately funny if you're gonna bash eachother. At least then it's a little more acceptable.

Oh, and btw Dorian, I'm the only person on this planet who's right 100% of the time, and I disagree with the above post. Therefore, you are wrong.
by MiTT3NZ
Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They should do what Ubisoft have with Assassin's Creed. Designate the main studio to the single player game, and a smaller studio to multiplayer modes. That way, both SP and MP get the time and attention they deserve.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tokyo Game Show 2012

@OL: I'm interested as fuck in that sig you've got. What the hell is it?
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Ah, I get it. Mitt Romney. I dunno whether to like the post or to be offended...
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

^That is an absolute classic scene.

But yeah, AG, you're just actin like a tit and not thinkin about this. What exactly is it about the Junk forum that you need? What is it about the Sony, Microsoft, etc. forums that you need? The majority of games out there are multi-platform now, and anything that isn't can have the topic edited to have [PS3] written at the beginning if it's exclusive to that console.

And Sonikku, you're blowin this way out of proportion. There's a massive difference between a forum community and the structural layout of said forum. The forum layout will never define the community, it's the people that will, and to suggest otherwise is pure bollocks.

However, at the same time, I must sympathise. At age 14 I had to wave goodbye to Maine Road, home of Manchester City, when we moved to the City of Manchester Stadium (now the Etihad Stadium) in 2003. I felt like the heart of our club had died, along with our former ground, and when we moved into the new one... it was dead. No atmosphere at all. I actually got into a lot of arguments and fights with out own supporters over the lack of noise they were making. I was even told to SIT DOWN. At a fucking FOOTBALL match. Happened countless times. We've come a long way since though, and it now feels like home. You just need to give it time. A lot of people hate change, but once you get used to it, you grow to love it. Not because you have to, but because you slowly and gradually make it your own. Your home. And that will happen for any one of you if you just give it time.

Another thing... I used to be on a huge Hip-Hop forum called NobodySmiling way before the Dojo, and it died because the owner got bored of Hip-Hop and changed it into a gaming forum, which ended up dying on it's arse. We recenty had a Facebook reunion of sorts, and the site's back under the guise of Still NobodySmiling. It's totally different, but none of that matters, because it's about the members, not the graphics, not the name of sub-forums, it's always the people that make it, and as long as youz still like and get on with the members, everything will be fine. So stop worrying about your "era" being gone, people are still here, the community is still here, and that's all that matters.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hitman Series

Was so tempted to buy Blood Money when I was out today.
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

Holy shit man, stop actin like Randall from Recess. And the amount of times you've been mentioning self esteem recently sounds like a cry for help. If that's so, get some. Nobody on here's a qualified shrink as far as I'm aware.

As for me posting PMs... DEFINITELY not a good idea.
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

I think it's funny when people on the internet say how bad their countries are, typing it out via their laptop, smartphone, or other technological device in a spot that some's likely to have died in to protect said country.

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the planet, flies feast on the face of a four year old's corpse. But yeah, our countries are beyond repair. We're too far gone. We'll be fucking savages soon.
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Celebritys You Look Like

Sonikku wrote: Image

It is my curse.

Do this and the curse shall be broken...

:)
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Super Cafe's brilliant. "Because I'm Batman!"
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

@Lamewad: Hahahahhaaa! That's the most random shit I've ever read! I suddenly have the urge to do that myself to someone via Facebook.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Couldn't get to sleep last night, so I'm winding down the day by listenin to tunes n readin old topics n posts. Nostalgic and funny as fuck.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue in CryEngine

Dorian vs SC

SC: Dorian's saying you're more a designer than an artist, and textures are more on the artistic side of things.

Dorian: Yeah, SC's talking from the viewpoint of a designer, but you don't actually know whether or not he's good with textures. Your opinion's based more on his philospohy than his skills.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When I talked about the modelling in Shenmue, I was all along talking about it from the art perspective, which you idiotically shifted to a pathetically shallow discussion about technicals. It's people like you that make generic PC games that are buried under the sands of time because that's how "far" shallow people can get their "vision".

Pretty damn ignorant that man. First off, not every game is designed with the intention of being an artistic masterpiece. In a lot of cases, time and budget restrictions mean that the main focus is - and should be - the gameplay. Everything else follows.

And besides this, "people like [SC]" are there for the technicals. That's their job. Pointing the finger at these guys doesn't make sense, because what you deem as the qualities of a shallow game is actually the fault of either the lead designer, or the guys who do the textures. The 3D modellers are brought in to do just that - create 3D models.

You've blatantly got rather limited knowledge on the whole process of making a video game, and you're just a boring version of KiBa who injects little to no comedic element into any post.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is English your second language? He was saying these things:

- The models in Shenmue are relatively basic shapes.
- The textures used in Shenmue are what give the models life.

This is true in every video game. A wooden textures table is going to look better than just a straight-up brown table. He didn't talk about every aspect of Shenmue at all, and you don't need to be Yu Suzuki to know this shit anyway.

EDIT: And I'm not basing any of my knowledge on the post of another's. Not only is that absurd, but it also explains your inverted idea of what knowledge is.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue Chapter 2 Recruitment [UPDATED: 17/10/2012]

Roles Available

Concept Artist
It will be up to you to create our Art Bible. The devil's in the details, and we need those details. You'll be required to do a little bit of research in order to nail down that Shenmue style, and give the boat, amongst other things, a certain level of authenticity.

Mapper
We have basic layouts, but we need layouts fit for a game. You need to be highly versatile, able to make multiple changes throughout the project to incorporate any gameplay segments that are cut from or added to the game.

How to Apply

Please don't apply in this topic. I want you to PM me. Tell me what you're good at, what you're not good at, how much time you have, when you can work on it, when you can't work on it, and above all, show me how determined you are. I care for determination just as much as I do for skill. I'll review your application, and let you know whether or not you're successful (which you likely will be by default anyway) Your first task will be given within the next few days of being invited to the project, along with your account privilege upgrade.

Future Roles

Keep your eye on this topic, because more roles will become available in the very near future.

In the meantime, feel free to say what you like, pitching ideas or discussing the project itself. And FYI, this is not one of those projects that won't come to fruition. If I can't build a team on the Dojo, I will build one elsewhere, but this project is happening, and it will be completed, but it will take a long time, and the team will require encouragement and support from the community that they're doing this for.

Thank you.
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That shit's happenin to me right now. Not because of the Dojo, but because the missus won't leave me the fuck alone. I mean, seriously, do couples really have to be in the same room as eachother every single second of the day? Do people not realise that bein in the same room as someone workin is a huge distraction? ESPECIALLY when they've put the fucking TV on!!!
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

Noel Gallagher, Nas, Rakim... Man I love your taste in music.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your favorite SEGA Console

Dreamcast all the way. But I still maintain that Master System > Mega Drive.
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How Virtua Fighter saved the PSX

What's all this "saved" shit? "Made" is the most appropriate word.
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Music: Do it Justice

I know that shit you pleb, I ain't sayin headphones are definitively the best means to listen to music, I'm askin through which way do you think certain tracks are best listened through? Jesus Christ man, have a bit of common sense you whoppa!
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The new Robocop suit

There's actually a few references to RoboCop in DE:HR. As for the suit though, I honestly don't think it needed changing. Didn't need a reboot anyway, woulda made more sense to go the Terminator route and kick-off a new series set in the same universes (with multiple RoboCops!)
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Haha! Innit. Like recommending Age of Empires to someone on the basis that they like Kinect Sports...
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Attachments

Done.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Watch it every Christmas Eve without fail. Fucking brilliant film, and the humour's only rivalled by Blind Pierre's scene in Treasure Island. One thing that always pissed me off though...

"Do people play games at Christmas?"
"I love games!"

HE DIDN'T ASK THAT, NOW ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU THIRTY FOOT PEDO!!!
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Martin, I just read your post, and I gotta ask... Were you pissed when you wrote it? Fair enough, you can see both sides of the argument, but the whole thing reads like you're proving yourself wrong. Either that or you have MPD.

I mean, to say that you question the notion that Capcome betrayed RE's core fan base, and then explain why they have betrayed them doesn't really make any sense...
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki should be ashamedof himself!

I remember ryohazuki, surprised nobody else does... Anyway, I actually kinda agree. Yu should at least come out and say what happened, how hard he's tried to get 3 kicked off n shit. I think he owes us that at least.
by MiTT3NZ
Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I keep wantin to go back to Xenoblade, but every time I do it just seems like a chore leveling up n shit n doin all the side-quests. I also don't like how they made it out to be this huge world, when in reality it just seems like they made a normal-sized one, shrunk the character models, and gave them slow movements so it seemed big. Nice technique n'all, but I'm just completely disillusioned with it. I was thinkin about gettin it for the PC instead because the quality on the Wii's pretty damn appalling, but I really can't be arsed playin through it all again. I'll go back to it eventually, but it was just such a huge disappointment despite the massive potential. If only they saved it for the Wii-U or it was released on the 360...
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tokyo Game Show 2012

Then lead the revolution.
by MiTT3NZ
Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic