Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue III: FOR WUDE!

I'd like to thank everyone for donating on behalf of wude. He's helped me and many others in our community.

by Ziming
Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo vs. Social Networks

I think it's fantastic that Shenmue has gone from one or two small online forums to span out across social media the way it has. I certainly don't see it as a "vs" or that any medium is better than the other. There are great fans across the world who have their own personal preferences as to how and where they get their Shenmue related news from, and converse with others. I like to think of us all as a collective team, which stand as equal pillars that now form one huge online Shenmue Community.

The Dojo will continue to live on well after Shenmue 3, regardless of what comes after. It remained in place for 14 years without major Shenmue news so I don't see how here, or any of the other Shenmue fan outlets will be at risk in the wake of others.

I'm not sure what you are implying exactly, but I can only read your post and feel that you think it is a competition, or one outlet is bigger than the other, which in fact makes me extremely sad. I've seen some attitudes across all outlets which also imply this, and I feel that's very wrong, and damaging to what we are supposed to represent, considering we are all looking to achieve the same goals. I read all outlets, and there's always room for more so long as the fans want it. But as with all public forums, there are things I like about some places, and also things i don't like, so I will just contribute when I feel I want to, regardless of where the platform is across the net.
by Peter
Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where can I get CD-R 99 minutes shipped in Canada?

Bought a 10x pack of 99min number CDs and already killed 2 of them tried to burn ecco 90min version and Shenmue 2 80 min version.

Now I want to burn Shenmue 2 99 min version, but after reading this faq I'm a little bit scared that my drive may not support such big overburn
http://www.infocellar.com/CD/overburn.htm

I'm using Imgburn with default settings, if somebody can give an advise, I would be greatly apreciated

Assuming your rips are good, the problem lies with your burner. All you have to do in Imgburn is select "overburn" when it prompts you.
by Mr357
Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

Is it so hard to understand that it makes no sense as fans to suggest to Yu Suzuki how Ryo, Shenhua and the other characters should look?
What if every single Shenmue fan gives advices on how the characters should look? Or the colors, the artistic direction, the story?

How could this be of any help to Yu Suzuki and his team?

Yu knows what he has to do and more importantly, he knows what he wants to do. It's his creation, his story, his vision.
Not ours. We loved and love the Shenmue Series because of the vision he sticked to.

If our opinion is asked (like for the "new" logo) I'll say, fine, give your opinion.
In any other case, can we just support the Team and leave them create Shenmue 3 in the best possible conditions?
Isn't it enough to know that +74'000 backers will feel sooner or later that Yu Suzuki owns them a say on the artistic, technical or whatever choice he has to make because it's my money he is using for creating the game?

Damn! Where is this "Leave Britney alone!!!" when you need it...!?!
by Kiske
Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

Ok so finally back and had a decent amount of sleep for the first time in a week.

There is a SHIT load of material to read through, so instead of drafting up a million replies, I am going to make a video reading through all of the comments and whatnot. It's easier then for me to articulate my thoughts and responses.
by Peter
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic