Search found 38 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue Dojo Hosting Upgrade + Happy Holidays!

I am actually returning to this great Shenmue info. source. It's amazing to still have the chance to be here. Good to know there's now a stronger version of the site. =D> :D Oh!! And happy holly days too.
by Nankeiro
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SHENMUE II CHARACTER DATABASE - ALL 700 CHARACTERS!!

There are not enough words to thank this to everyone involved. Man, you did a hell of a work here! Es una chingonería!! (It's fu... great!).
by Nankeiro
Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ys & Falcom

I think Ys games are unique. Really. Since i realized they existed years ago thanks to an old friend, watching Ys III in the Megadrive system was awesome. The quality of Falcom and the power of SEGA M. are the perfect combination for an amazing world to watch Adol having those adventures.

When the releases of Ys and Ys II for PC went out, i just loved the whole thing. Perfect combination of action, adventure 3D an 2D pieces joined together wonderfully by Falcom.

Then, Ys VI, Oath In Felgahana, Origins... I just wished to have them all and of course, translated!! Japanese with subs. Every single game from this company must be played in that way. When possible, of course.

The art in all of them is something big too here. And not just Ys but i have to mention that Falcom is NOT just Ys. Dragon Slayer, Dinosaur, Brandish, The Legend Of Heroes, Xanadu, Zwei, Sorcerian, Vantage Master... Hell, all of those are jewels.
by Nankeiro
Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Games With Interesting & Immersive Stories/Settings

Panzer Dragoon and of course, Azel Panzer Dragoon RPG.

Those are amazing, interesting, huge and immersive for sure.
by Nankeiro
Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite Videogame Trailers, Teasers, or Commercials

I'll be damned if i don't post these here... Ha,ha,ha!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcIYDxmnKHY[/youtube]
by Nankeiro
Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Topic

Sincerely, hope you have a nice day.
by Nankeiro
Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your favourite boxart

Here, some:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2249/29012999.jpg

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7015/28019759.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8880/43721749.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8079/39559994.jpg

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8794/60159835.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9070/50179272.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4633/18048525.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8666/37025501.jpg
by Nankeiro
Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

To everyone around here i wish you sincerely to have a magnificent season. From now until the last day of the year. Greetings.
by Nankeiro
Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Looking for the Sega Piano Nocturne CD

I'm uploading right now the track 1 of this CD, mate. Just wait a while and i'll send to you in PM the track, OK?

EDIT: Done. Already sent you a PM.
by Nankeiro
Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Music Download

Amazing. There is music here i don't have yet! Thanks for all the effort here. Always like a bit of Shenmue music here and there. Oh! And for that track you're looking... well, i really hope have been helpful.
by Nankeiro
Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Please welcome our newest moderator...

Congratulations then, wude.
by Nankeiro
Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Square and Enix RPG's(anything outside Final Fantasy)

I would really like a Dragon Quest specific story... Dai no Daibouken!! It would be... awesome!

by Nankeiro
Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Team Yu needs you!

I want to join this. But i don't know a shit about this twitter thing. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to join/follow this event? Thanks in advance. I already have an account but nothing else.
by Nankeiro
Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki At Monaco Anime Game Show

That is a MONUMENTAL work done there, kiyuu. I know the difficulty in making the timing for subs. What a work! Thank you really for all of this work, mate. And now in the hands of Ziming, it will be done nice and right.
by Nankeiro
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

That damn dunk was fuc.... great, Brothaman.
by Nankeiro
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue Fan art Wallpaper.

I made a fan art wallpaper. It's my first contribution to the best place for Shenmue. Feel free to post your opinions. Thank you in advance.

Here's the link: http://www.shenmuedojo.net/gallery/disp ... at=2&pos=0

Thanks to Ziming for posting it.
by Nankeiro
Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is another of my all-time favorites:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBRniPTOT-8[/youtube]
by Nankeiro
Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your most overlooked system or game

One is Burning Rangers.

A Saturn game. Man, an amazing game. I really don't know why it hasn't a sequel. The concept of the game is original even for today, in my opinion. One of the first games that i played thanks to a friend with the Saturn. Is one of those missing jewels from Sonic Team.
by Nankeiro
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Gaming Music Topic

Oh, well. From my many composers: Susumu Hirasawa and JDK band. It's a wonder to hear them.
by Nankeiro
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Gaming Music Topic

Indeed, Ryudo. Great game.
by Nankeiro
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japanese Sega Saturn reccomendations

Yeah, man. But that's one that did have an US release. In the beginning there is a tutorial for the controls in an in-game way. So it's basic to understand them. And, there are also instructions during the game to rescue people. Hope to be helpful.

But, maybe, there's some tutorial in text form. You know, like other have. But it would be amazing to play it as it is.
by Nankeiro
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Cinematic Wallpapers

All of these are really great. Thanks for sharing them!
by Nankeiro
Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue I and II translated into Spanish

This is awesome. The work must have been huge and the love for Shenmue is wondeful.

The language used is spanish from Spain. But maybe i haven't read enough, then i would like to ask something:

Does the translation for the entire game contains words only used in Spain? Or, it's adapted to a "neutral" spanish? I'm from Mexico, so, the language as you already know, is a little... different.

Thanks in advance. And again, it's a great piece of work you've made!! Congratulations!
by Nankeiro
Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help needed from native Spanish speakers

Hello, there! I'm from Mexico, so i could give you a hand on this subject.

EDIT: OK, so here's my translation:

"Shenmue es un RPG "open-world" sobre Ryo Hazuki, un joven de Japón, cuyo padre es muerto justo en frente de él por un hombre misterioso llamado Lan Di. Ryo promete vengar la muerte de su padre rastreando a Lan Di y matándolo.

Fans de Shenmue,

Si están como yo, probablemente aún no están acostumbrados a vivir en un mundo en donde Shenmue III es una realidad. Pero no podemos seguir atontados. Yu necesita nuestra ayuda para financiar el juego por el que hemos estado esperando por 14 años. Necesita $ 10 millones. Muchos dicen que es una meta que no se puede completar, pero yo digo que sí se puede completar!

Antes del anuncio del E3, los aficionados de Shenmue más devotos organizaban el 3 de cada mes un "Twitter Thunderclap" (el hecho de que una gran cantidad de personas lleve el mismo mensaje en Twitter al mismo tiempo, para ampliar su alcance). Así que, el 3 de julio, vamos a mantener en marcha ese momento!

Hay algunos que han donado miles y otros que no han donado nada. Esta campaña se enfoca en cada uno de los fans de Shenmue que están allá afuera e incluso a esos que sólo han escuchado sobre ello pero que están emocionados por ayudar. Si has donado $10,000 y tienes un asiento reservado con Yu, ¡eres un santo! Pero creo que puedes dar $30 más. Y si no te has unido con una promesa, ya sea por la falta de una copia física en PS4, desacuerdos con el porcentaje que Kickstarter toma u otra razón, es hora de que aportes sólo $30.

Y si caes entre eso dos grupos como yo, creo que tenemos otros $30 más para dar. Estamos hablando de dos o tres viajes al local de comida rápida. Si todos los donadores actuales donaran $30, eso agregaría $1.4 millones! Ahora bien, $30 es el monto de donación recomendado, ¡así que siéntete libre de dar cualquier monto que quieras!

Esto es por Shenmue!

¡A sudar!"

Hope this works.
by Nankeiro
Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All stars transformed models (FBX)

Your work is a wonder! Thanks for sharing it.
by Nankeiro
Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Translation requests here!

Thank you so much for all of your effort, Switch. Your domain in the language is... awesome.
by Nankeiro
Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: my shenmue tattoo

Good mirrors and jacket!
by Nankeiro
Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: La Odisea de Shenmue, a Spanish book about the saga

The Regular version: 23 euros. Plus shipment, another 10.
by Nankeiro
Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 4Gamer: Short interview with Yu Suzuki

Thanks a lot once again for your translation, Switch! I really appreciate your contributions to us, the fans, and of course being able to know all of this info. is awesome. Thanks.
by Nankeiro
Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Beta Video - now subtitled

Thank you so much for this new contribution. You're making possible the wishes of several of us to have this great material subtitled at last!
by Nankeiro
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

At last. It arrived!

Already on it. Looks like these guys really have that feeling for Shenmue. Glad i bought it.
by Nankeiro
Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Cinematic Wallpapers and More

Thanks for sharing this work. Real good work!
by Nankeiro
Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Playable demo of Shenmue III

Nice updates, lately. Thanks a lot for the translation.
by Nankeiro
Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PART 2: Yu Suzuki Interview (May 9 Bessatsu Shonen Mag)

This is... wonderful. Really. A lot. Switch, you're great. I particularly find your translations very impressive and full of dedication, respect and love for Shenmue.

Thank you very much once again for giving us the chance to KNOW. It so great to have people like you here able and kind enough to share.

Thanks!!
by Nankeiro
Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Special announcement!

I'm sure you'll make a huge amount of work to give to the fans a great story compilation, Mr357. Thank you in advance!
by Nankeiro
Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Interview with Creator of the You Arcade Diorama

Thanks for the interview. It's so dedicated and well done. Congrats to the creator.
by Nankeiro
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmusings (My Shenmue blog) UPDATED 25/3

Hey! It's so good to have these blogs now... A great time for Shenmue this is! Thanks for your blog.
by Nankeiro
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic