Search found 15 matches

Return

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

Peter wrote:Any other accounts? I dont have the ACP but i shouldnt see a problem with merging accounts etc (unless its not an option)

For the record, that is possible. I have ACP access, let me know if you need help with that.
by Mr. Rod
Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

MiTT3NZ & QWERTY™: I have merged all your accounts into your current handles. In case you're wondering, both posts and post count have been transfered to your accounts.
by Mr. Rod
Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bug Reports

Ok, so I just cleared the cache and that seems to have fixed the issue!
by Mr. Rod
Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Forum Issues

Hey guys. Just came back from my fishing hole. :mrgreen: I'm gonna check this issue out and try to find the culprit (my guess is that the forum is getting a lot of traffic which the current shared server just can't handle).

Edit: just got the blank page after submitting this post.
by Mr. Rod
Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tagging members to a post

This feauture currently works if you have Tapatalk on your phone/tablet (the Dojo supports Tapatalk). Whenever you put an @ sign before someone's username, that persons get notified on the app.
by Mr. Rod
Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm gonna try updating the Tapatalk plugin to the latest version. Let's hope it's just that.
by Mr. Rod
Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

More testing now! At least we've got the blank pages out of the way.
by Mr. Rod
Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BTW, phpBB has been updated too.
by Mr. Rod
Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do not use TinyPic

Just a little heads up for everybody: I recommend NOT using the TinyPic service when submitting images as part of your news (also applies to any other image used outside the news posts).

Tinypic has been proven to recycle URL's and randomly replace images that have been up for a while. Prime example is our news feed in the main site, just scroll all the way down through it and take a look.

I personally recommend imgur.com
by Mr. Rod
Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo Exploded

Glad to see the site is getting a lot of traffic!

I just fixed the problem when logging in from the .com domain. Now it keeps you logged in just like when browsing from shenmuedojo.net
by Mr. Rod
Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just checked and seems to be an issue related to the server, not the forum itself. Will update with more info.
by Mr. Rod
Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seems back to normal now! :)
by Mr. Rod
Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Emojis

The forum software comes from an era where emoji were non existent or very very new, so naturally we have these ancient emoticons.

Unfortunately these boards' software currently doesn't support emoji (I tried posting one here and the forum gave me an error).

In the not so distant future, where Shenmue Dojo gets an overhaul, emoji insertion will be supported by the brand-new forum software that the current boards will migrate to.
by Mr. Rod
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic