Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Videogame Music

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTdcJWDNsao[/youtube]
by Riku Rose
Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have most of the forum members dissappeared?

So I sniffed this place out for a while and realised that things have changed.

There's less negativity than before. Less bitching, it seems. Think i'll stick around for a while.

I'm sure you've all missed me, fellas.
by Clint
Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Sleeping Dogs

I remember true crime LA being huge but lacking content and too big for no reason, the combat was stiff as well and the last boss was a bitch to beat for no apparent reason, NY was kind of fun but far from gta, I liked being able to plant drugs on people and buy music and that though also I was pretty big in to hip hop at the time and it kind of had that vibe

^^Quoted for being on the last page.

I liked the first to an extent; it had some cool ideas, such as the total recreation of a number of miles of real Los Angeles streets, a branching story, and the inclusion of shooting, driving, and melee all in one game (still rare back then). It certainly wasn't great (and admittedly in some cases was pretty damn poor), but it had some nice, honest ideas and tried to be something interesting. I can respect games like that.
And it made good use of Deftones' "Minerva" for the final boss music. I liked that. :)
But True Crime: NY was just another "thug life" pile of nuts from the San Andreas era. It controlled a bit better than its predecessor, but it was just so goddamn uninspired, I couldn't finish it. I may try again someday, but... eh.

Sleeping Dogs clearly doesn't seem terrible. It's miles above either of the old TC games, obviously. I can tell that much from the demo.
But it still doesn't feel like anything I need to get right now . It'll be a good, cheap buy later on when I'm just in the mood for a throwaway action romp. I can confidently say it'll never be a favorite of mine, though. It's one of those cases where I just don't need to play the full game to know that.
by OL
Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am bored

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:theres always the dojo wiki

"Was once promised the head of Katsuhiro Harada by Segatatatata but is still waiting. "

Forgot about that.. :bad-words:
by Crimson Ryan
Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

^reminds me of ranma rpg
by south carmain
Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

I do love this guy. Perhaps this video could fit in that Heavy Rain topic that's currently active (despite that game not being mentioned), or even a topic of it's own. But frankly he's basically reading my mind, is 100% correct and there's no reason to debate it. Because he's right. And I'm right. 100%.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJaGSV75y0
by Gingefners, The
Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

It also features one of the best NG+ ever (different endgame scenario set in a tower with loads of bosses that you have to defeat as you make your way up the tower, with new boss and new ending that brings further closure to the storyline). Love the game's battle system, shame we never seen any other game utilising it or expanding on it.
by Henry Spencer
Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tokyo Game Show 2012

“Smiles are connected by GAME.”

The Tokyo Game Show is an annual trade show for video game developers held at Makuhari Messe convention center just outside of Tokyo. Held since 1996, it is one of the world's biggest game shows, which companies use as a venue to launch new products and show off their latest innovations and technology.

The show is held over four days. The first two days are business days for invited members of the industry and media, while the third and fourth day are open to the general public.

Exhibitors - More Publishers/Games TBA

Capcom

DmC Devil May Cry
E.X. Troopers
Lost Planet 3
Monster Hunter 4
Resident Evil 6

Electronic Arts

FIFA 13 World Class Soccer
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Konami

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

Level-5

2 Unnannounced Titles
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Fantasy Life
Inazuma Eleven Go 2
Inazuma Eleven 1,2,3

Namco Bandai

2nd Super Robot Wars Original Generation
Accel World: Awakening of the Silver Wings
Accel World: Peak Acceleration
Aikatsu! Cinderella Lesson
AKB 1/153: Love Election
All Kamen Rider Generation 2
Digimon Adventure
Eureka Seven AO Game&OVA Hybrid Disc
God Eater 2
Gon Baku Baku Baku Baku Adventure
Hunter X Hunter Wonder Adventure
Idolm@ster: Shiny Festa – Honey Sound
Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes
Kokoro Connect Yochi Random
Lost Heroes
Mobile Suit Gundam Online
Naruto SD Powerful Shippuden
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
One Piece: Romance Dawn
Ouchi Mainichi Tamagotchi
Project X Zone
Saint Seiya Omega
SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Smile Precure! Let’s Go! Märchen World
SumonNight 3, 4, 5.
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
Taiko no Tatsujin: Little Dragon and the Mysterious Orb
Taiko no Tatsujin Super Deluxe Edition
Tales of the World: Dice Adventure
Tales of Xillia 2
Tiger & Bunny On-Air Jack!
Tokitowa
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters

Sega

Yakuza 5
Yakuza 1 & 2 HD Edition
Phantasy Star Online 2

Sony

The Last of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
Okami HD
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Zone of the Enders HD Edition
Dust 514
Yakuza 5
Yakuza 1&2 HD Edition
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royal
Ratchet & Clank Ginga Sentai Q Force

Malicious Rebirth
Picotto Knight
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanjo
Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua]
Legend of Heroes Zoer no Kiseki Evolution
Street Fighter x Tekken
Atelier Totori Plus
Nobunaga no Yabou with Powerup Kit
Silent Hill Book of Memories
DJ Max Technika Tune
Phantasy Star Online 2
Soul Sacrifice
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royal
Sound Shape
Earth Defense Forces 3 Portable
Ys Celceta Sea of Trees
Assassin’s Creed III Lady Liberty
Little Battler eXperience W.

Square Enix

Final Fantasy III
Sleeping Dogs
Hitman: Absolution
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Gyrozetter
Lord of Vermilion Re: 2
Otome Break
Demon’s Score
The World Ends With You: Solo Remix
Symphonica: Grand Maestro
Galaxy Dungeon
Emperor’s SaGa.

Tecmo Koei

Fist of the North Star Ken’s Rage 2
Dead or Alive 5
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
Samurai Warriors Chronicle 2nd
Nobunaga no Yabou Tendou with Powerup Kit
Sangokushi 12
Atelier Totori.
by Who Really Cares?
Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

^Segata post incoming!
by Henry Spencer
Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Henry Spencer wrote:^Segata post incoming!

he's on holiday, but I noticed white lotus bitches a lot, is there anything you enjoy nowadays lotus?
by south carmain
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It will be the Dreamcast this next gen to Gamecube & Xbox maybe. Also Evergreen series is a great chip. PS4/360 may have 2-3X what Wii U has to offer but I love and I mean love last gens and this gens visuals as much as I love 16 bit sprites.
I know little of what specs mean but Wii U has supposedly 32MB of EDdram or something where 360 has 10. What that means I have no idea but Wii U will be maybe 2-2.5X what we have now. You look at Halo 4,Yakuza 5 & Metal Gear Zeroes and imagine 2X that. Not bad I'd say.
by Bluecast
Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Just beat Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, and I'm actually kind of floored by how good it turned out to be.
Like I said before, I expected it to be little more than a sort of "B-grade" shooter.Never heard any hype for it whatsoever. I played the demo before and liked it well enough, but still wasn't convinced that it would leave any kind of impression.
The game is actually very much a hybrid shooter/beat-em-up, a bit like Dead to Rights: Retribution in a way. But rather than being a cover shooter, this one is strictly run-n-gun. And instead of the melee combat feeling like something along the lines of Godhand, it's much closer to something like Dynasty Warriors, pitting you against large hordes of enemies all at once. And it all flows together seemlessly, just about as smoothly as a hybrid of this kind could ever feel.
One thing I love about the melee combat is the process of performing executions on enemies to regain health. Your character is very vulnerable much of the time, and his health chips away pretty quickly, so when you're surrounded by enemies and hacking away at them, it's important to occasionally stun an enemy so you can perform an execution and regain your life bar. It's great because rather than simple tearing through your opponents without a care in the world (as in most Koei slashers), your character is almost constantly near death, which necessitates a bit more strategy in timing your moves and executions together. It keeps the action intense, and keeps the adrenaline flowing.
Otherwise the story is competent enough, the graphics look great considering this obviously isn't a triple-A sort of title, and it plays with virtually no glitches or hiccups at all (not that I could find at least). There's the very occasional bit of variety when they game goes rail shooter, or when it equips you with a jetpack, and it's actually a bit longer than I was expecting (not sure of the actual timeframe, but I was expecting the game to end around the third act, but it continued for two more after that; a pleasant surprise).
It's a surprisingly rock-solid game all around. I usually expect western-made games to have bugs-aplenty, even if only from a graphical standpoint, but everything about this one is really technically sound. The artistic design is great as well, and the gameplay is unique enough that the game can't really be properly lumped in with every other shooter out there.
An easy recommendation. :nice!:
by OL
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finally went through and unlocked Raoh in Fist of the North Star.
Some of his moves are insane. Some of his standard combos look like goddamn super moves. Definitely a lot of visual impact going on when playing this motherfucker.
by OL
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

@south carmain: Yeah, I also eat children.
by Dorian
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tea

I'm an island man, so I mostly drink fruit teas. while in Canada I picked up some great Blueberry tea in New Brunswick.

I'm not above a good herbal tea though, its great to go to Chinatown and have some freshly made tea with dim sum in the winter.

You know I actually didn't know tea did all that stuff for you.
yeah man tea is great for you, it's linked to the high expectancy of living in places like hong kong and Japan (not the sole reason but an important factor in some cases) if someone is prone to disease through genetics I would highly recommend it to lower their chances of catching such diseases (it's not a miracle cure though so doesn't totally exempt the chances)

people often see this as zen bullshit from far eastern fairy tales but it's 100% true, in some cases white tea has even been found to reduce tumours in size
by south carmain
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anti-jokes

The way I've been doing it is thinking of a real joke I've heard then making it as dark as possible.

if that helps.

No, see... even then, than 'aint what an anti-joke is. It's basically taking the archetypal stylings of the genesis of a joke and then doing a switcheroo halfway through and making it just a standard statment. Like - How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb? Just one will suffice. Electricians are qualified to handle a simple operation involving a basic procedure of that nature.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RPG's( NOT Falcom,Square,Bethesda,Bioware)

Shin Megami Tensei IV screens leaked from Soul Hackers exclusive trailer.

by Henry Spencer
Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Games/Systems/Peripherals you recently bought

Well, I didn't really buy it. It was a gift from a fag friend, but I didn't have to give him head in return.

Sadly.
by Dorian
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You guys are either retarded or former bully victims. Kids with gay parents = constant and easy target. Bullyin the likes of poor kids is situation specific, bullyin Muslims isn't likely to have as much effect due to the chances of there being much more than one at the school, kids with difficulties are usually in 'special' classes and generally don't interact with everyone else as they have different schedules.

Kids with gay parents though... How many does anyone here know? Chances are, they'd be the only one at their school who has, as it'll take a good few generations before there's a large enough number of them.

I don't care what anyone says, it's flat out unfair on the child. You can argue the fuck all you want about gay people having rights n shit, fair enough, I don't have a problem with that, but kids? You can't honestly condemn one to an absolute certainty of constant bullying throughout their childhood. Peeps say every kid gets bullied anyway, and that's bullshit. Only bully victims say that.

I usually joke about and say that anyone who opposes my opinion is automatically wrong, but in this case it's true, and if you think otherwise, then you really need to re-evaluate your bedroom level knowledge of society and social hierarchy.

Seriously, some of the self-righteous bullshit on the internet about how socially inept idiots reckon the world should be is flat out ridiculous, and is really startin to grind my fucking gears.

Actually when I was teaching I had a fair number or children being raised by gay couples. For the most part I haven't seen much bullying, but homosexuality is mostly accepted here. Even so, saying gay people shouldn't have kids, because those kids will be bullied is like saying women who get raped were asking for it by being women. No matter how many people try to accept it, its not right. Also depending on the household, it could be the best thing to ever happen to a child that was born from a druggie and a rapist, or through incest. Allowing responsible adults raise a child should never be an issue and in my experience hasn't been.

Beyond that, I have been bullied for being a short, bisexual, nerd, Carib with light skin. I got bullied because I was smaller, and because I was "gay", and because of my hobbies, and snooty white kids hated me for being an "injun" while dumb black kids called me a "honky". Even so I don't think I'd ever change it, I wasn't a victim, I took what happened and let it make me stronger. The biggest thing I got out of it is that I stopped caring about what I thought the world should be, and started caring about what I think it is. Understanding hardship allows a person to speak from experience, granted its important to stay objective and fix the problem, it is not an automatic detractor from a person's input, they may still be able to see the situation rationally and be able to do good.

If I let social norms dictate how I live my life, I'd have let that Spaniard prick beat me to death in Condado. I resist the things I see as wrong not only for my own sake but for those around me.

at the end of the day, you can say I'm wrong, but I've dealt with these issues first hand, and seen good come of it, I've got experience.
I know the gay SD member jokes are old but this is a post of expression. I can't choose to be gay. I know I tried because of this man. I keep telling my penis hey this guy is pretty awesome. Penis says leave me alone dickhead. So I realize it's guy love but nothing gay about it. I guess I would be JD.
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crimson Dragon [Project Draco]

Could this be behind the slight delay?

http://playxbla.com/crimson-dragon-side-story-for-windows-phone-launching-september-12th/

We are excited to announce that Crimson Dragon: Side Story is launching on Windows Phone September 12th! The Crimson Dragon franchise is important to us and we’re doubling down on the series. Enjoy Crimson Dragon: Side Story and stay tuned for more updates coming soon!
Game Features:

• In Story Mode, take control of Sana and her dragon White Reaver as they are sent on a special mission revolving around the mysterious pandemic called “Crimonscale Disease”.

• In Mission Mode, the player faces a variety of situations such as high difficulty stages and continuous boss battles, competing for high scores while collecting powerful skills.

• Over 170 Skills are available to be unlocked in-game, and the unlocked skills can be “awakened” in the dragon by using “jewels”. The more powerful the skill, the more jewels are required for awakening.

• Jewels are available not only through the gameplay, but also can be obtained using a location service based on calculation of the distance a player traveled per day in the real world. Additional jewels are also available for purchase. Enter a world dominated by dragons

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/wp-crimsondragon-ss_01.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/wp-crimsondragon-ss_02.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/wp-crimsondragon-ss_03.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/wp-crimsondragon-ss_04.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/wp-crimsondragon-ss_05.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/wp-crimsondragon-ss_06.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/wp-crimsondragon-ss_07.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/wp-crimsondragon-ss_08.jpg
by Who Really Cares?
Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crimson Dragon [Project Draco]

5 posts in a row :oops: But this is worth it.

Dev already talking CD 2 and not only would it be controller based but would be an RPG like Saga.

Due to be released this year on Xbox Live Arcade, Crimson Dragon is a Kinect-only spiritual successor to Sega’s Panzer Dragoon series, and comes from series creator Yukio Futatsugi. In an interview with games™, Futatsugi has confirmed that if and when he creates a sequel to Crimson Dragon it will expand the on-rails shooting gameplay into an RPG just as Panzer Dragoon did with Panzer Dragoon Saga in 1998. He even tells us that such a game would drop Kinect in favour of physical controls and take place in a psudeo open world.

Compared to Panzer Dragoon Saga he says that “some points would be similar, but Panzer Dragoon Saga is 15 years old. Of course we can’t make an open-world RPG on an Xbox Live game development budget, but I want to make a game that feels like an open world, but has a very focused story. So I want to combine them using different thinking to make a Crimson Dragon RPG.”

“Because Crimson Dragon was designed as a multiplayer game, we couldn’t have a single character focus,” Futatsugi continues. “But in Crimson Dragon RPG we would have a strong main character,” Futatsugi says. “In the shooter, players learn about the world and who the enemies are. If I make a ‘Crimson Dragon Saga’ it would directly connect to the ending of the first Crimson Dragon. The shooter is just a prologue to the bigger story. So if you want to see a Crimson Dragon RPG, you should get the original Crimson Dragon so you can see the story. And if I make a Crimson Dragon RPG, I don’t think it’ll have turn-based battles. It’ll be like the original shooter with action-RPG elements.”

As always with these things, the fate of Crimson Dragon RPG lies in the success of the first game, so we’re sure Futatsugi and Microsoft will be watching sales of the Live Arcade Game closely when it’s released later this year.

http://www.gamestm.co.uk/discuss/crimson-dragon-2-will-be-an-rpg-like-panzer-dragoon-saga-says-creator/

Right now i need someone to reply, Not doing 6 posts in a row :lol:
by Who Really Cares?
Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NTSC vs. PAL vs. Japanese

I don't understand Capcom's thinking when they used this abomination in place of the Jap cover:

http://i.neoseeker.com/boxshots/R2FtZXMvU2VnYV9HZW5lc2lzL0FjdGlvbi9GaWdodGluZw==/strider_frontcover_large_OnkWO1Qqz6dZSPj.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/pod51/StriderJAP.jpg
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I still think the only real problem with the gameplay is that the enemies are just way too tough. It's kind of draining to pump machinegun fire into the same enemy for a full minute before killing him. And he's not even a boss. Or a mini-boos. Or anything special at all. Just a regular enemy. <_<
If not for that, I wouldn't mind playing it again at some point. But yeah, like Segata, I have to agree that I can't really see myself playing all the way through it again, despite whatever slight fondness I still have for it.
by OL
Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm posting too many random and pointless posts right now. It's because I'm procrastinating. Time to get off of the dojo and go do some work.
by Thief
Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: American vs. PAL vs. Japanese

I don't dislike the US boxart of Lost Odyssey I just freakin love the Japanese one. Kaim looks tired fits the theme, makes you wonder what kind of game would have such a pissed off protagonist.

JP
http://i.imgur.com/FWBtD.jpg
US
http://i.imgur.com/OZv5s.jpg
Oddly I like the US version better.
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So Segata, what's this whole thing about Lost Odyssey you are going on about?
by Spokane
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spokane wrote: So Segata, what's this whole thing about Lost Odyssey you are going on about?

by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:How many Toriyama's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
The lightbulb was a dream and no longer exists.

Until a revelational sequel set 150 years later is revealed.

The Bulb Returns: Final Toriyama LXIX
by Dorian
Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: dev comment of the day topic

EX Troopers not coming to the West.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/09/sorry_lost_planet_fans_ex_troopers_isnt_coming_to_the_west

The forum member's original question actually related to the thorny issue of the Mega Man series, and a recent comment by Svensson that he feels the franchise has too many 'sub series'. To counter this argument, the forum poster mentioned EX Troopers based on the fact that it's a sub series of Lost Planet, seemingly making the assumption that the game would be heading out of Japan.

Svensson's response was:

No because EX Troopers isn't part of the LP series officially (thus the difference in name) nor are there plans to bring it Westward at this time.

So there you have it - Capcom isn't looking to translate and publish EX Troopers outside of its native Japan, where it launches on November 22nd of this year.

The only Lost Planet game I give a damn about...and we're not getting it. It seems like anything to do with Mega Man is cursed now.

Capcom continue to vie for the prize of most disappointing publisher and developer this gen with Konami.
by Henry Spencer
Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTd7mtr81ww[/youtube]
by Brothaman
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite Anime Opening/Ending Songs

^^I was going to put that in my next post before you beat me to it. :)
EDIT: Segata, I mean.

Posted this once in the topic you just mentioned.
I just love how un-pop it is. It comes off as really classy in a way. Just a really nice tune.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clOQmsGFCsA[/youtube]
by OL
Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That shit's happenin to me right now. Not because of the Dojo, but because the missus won't leave me the fuck alone. I mean, seriously, do couples really have to be in the same room as eachother every single second of the day? Do people not realise that bein in the same room as someone workin is a huge distraction? ESPECIALLY when they've put the fucking TV on!!!
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

for Segata, Dorian, and Sonikku.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQR5Bf4ZJI[/youtube]
by AnimeGamer183
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Aggravating gaming moments

A topic to talk about times you flipped your lid about a game. Not talking specificly broken controllers but more generally like so..

Once I was literally seconds away from turning in my last mission in Boarderlands to hit level 50 and get my platinum trophy, took a couple months to reach that point as I don't have a million years to play games anymore.
Suddenly as im walking my character over to the mission turn in point, the game crashes and save file goes corrupt.
Got mad, traded it in, even wrote a email to Gear Box about it. Hah..

Now it's free on PS+ and playing through it again just to ding 50 and finally get that stupid unnecessary platinum.
I rarely really try for Plats or 100% so that was pretty frustrating.
by Axm
Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue Chapter 2 Recruitment [UPDATED: 17/10/2012]

Roles Available

Concept Artist
It will be up to you to create our Art Bible. The devil's in the details, and we need those details. You'll be required to do a little bit of research in order to nail down that Shenmue style, and give the boat, amongst other things, a certain level of authenticity.

Mapper
We have basic layouts, but we need layouts fit for a game. You need to be highly versatile, able to make multiple changes throughout the project to incorporate any gameplay segments that are cut from or added to the game.

How to Apply

Please don't apply in this topic. I want you to PM me. Tell me what you're good at, what you're not good at, how much time you have, when you can work on it, when you can't work on it, and above all, show me how determined you are. I care for determination just as much as I do for skill. I'll review your application, and let you know whether or not you're successful (which you likely will be by default anyway) Your first task will be given within the next few days of being invited to the project, along with your account privilege upgrade.

Future Roles

Keep your eye on this topic, because more roles will become available in the very near future.

In the meantime, feel free to say what you like, pitching ideas or discussing the project itself. And FYI, this is not one of those projects that won't come to fruition. If I can't build a team on the Dojo, I will build one elsewhere, but this project is happening, and it will be completed, but it will take a long time, and the team will require encouragement and support from the community that they're doing this for.

Thank you.
by MiTT3NZ
Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Game/System/Peripheral You Bought

^That game looks really good.

I bought:

by Henry Spencer
Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic