Search found 922 matches

Return

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

Jesus Christ, the first bit of Deception 2 is freaking evil. So much it made me laugh.
First enemy isn't even attacking. He's just some innocent villager, and you're expected to waste him just because. I shot him with a wall arrow, and he says "Uh... I should be going now." So as he was going down the stairs I dropped a boulder on him.
Uptight parents might have nightmares about GTA being a "murder simulator," but the Deception series more genuinely fits that description if you ask me.
And it's fun as hell.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, didn't mean to bump this to a new page.
Just re-launched on kickstarter, at 5k (which we're not far from) we'll reveal a new enemy type. Same deal as last time, I'll answer any question personally and I'm asking that people share it as much as possible.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nuchallenger/treachery-in-beatdown-city-a-tactical-beat-em-up-0
by OL
Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I pledged to Segata's project last time when it unfortunately failed and will do so again this time. Game is right up my alley (sorry, terrible joke).

Jesus Christ, the first bit of Deception 2 is freaking evil. So much it made me laugh.
First enemy isn't even attacking. He's just some innocent villager, and you're expected to waste him just because. I shot him with a wall arrow, and he says "Uh... I should be going now." So as he was going down the stairs I dropped a boulder on him.
Uptight parents might have nightmares about GTA being a "murder simulator," but the Deception series more genuinely fits that description if you ask me.
And it's fun as hell.

Ah yes, it is one evil game alright. You know, you can actually let him leave and the story will play out differently at the start.
by Henry Spencer
Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I the only one who thought that was a quadruple post at first glance?
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

indeed al-malik means the king, an it's one of god's names, the kingdom of god is called malakut .
words that have the suffix ut, means generally something big and magnificent like jabarut= great oppression, taaghut= the big dictator= satan, and bahamut= huge beast
by wude
Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic