Search found 572 matches

Return

Re: Biohazard

Revelations officially announced for PS3, 360, Wii U, PC!

http://www.biohaze.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7447

Really looking forward to playing this on the Wii U myself.
by Yama
Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2003 Members

I just got a real sense of just how long it's been. I was unable to sleep and watching some old videos I made, and came across Extraordinary (Link here, if you haven't seen it :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qpRRknV88I )

It's crazy because I made that when I first came here in 2003, and, thinking back to my thought processes when I made that video, everything in it already felt so old, it felt like we had already done everything in the games. It's just insane to think that it has already been 10 years since I first joined here and made this video... yet in another way, it feels like a whole different lifetime.

I just looked at my PM box, and I have a new PM, but my box is overflowing and I have all these old PMs from people who aren't here anymore like Yusuke and Odds and Ends/Riot on Broadway and I don't want to delete them. :-o
by Heart Of Swords
Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off

Breaking bad has gotten to the point where it just makes me feel awful and I don't really want to watch it anymore... well I have one episode left till I'm caught up but geez. From Season 3 finale onwards it's become more and more of a feel bad show.

So I guess Breaking Bad Season 5 episode 7 pissed me off today... or rather made me have a case of overwhelming sadness... so kudos to Breaking Bad for making me feel awful. I guess. :/
by Thief
Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

This was actually my stop every day.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHkK0C5mFY[/youtube]
by KiBa
Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Game/System/Peripheral You Bought

Keeping this orgy slightly on topic, I bought Plasma Sword, Egg, Crazy Taxi 2, sword of the berserk, dead or alive 2 all on DC and got espn track and field and 50 cent blood in the sand. I'm stuck doing co-op in it since the lot of 6 semi rare dc games cost me less then 100$ (the immaculate Doa 2 alone was worth that much)
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2003 Members

^Yeah, I need to find a copy of Neal's video, as well. If you're able to get to Youtube, I just put all my music videos on my youtube channel last night, so you can find my Kenshin one there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartOfSwords

The only one I still need to add is my video for X-Men to Long Way Down. For some reason the one on my hard drive was corrupted, so I have to dig up a copy from a backup somewhere and post it.
by Heart Of Swords
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming Merchandise & Collections

First thing so far on my birthday :)
by Bluecast
Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Well you will if you want their service. :lol:.

Absolutely this. When I'm out getting drunk, I always tip so I'll get seen quick-ish by the staff next time I'm up there. Same as when I drove a taxi. The tight-fisted customers (mostly) got absolutely no help from me helping them with their shopping etc...

Also, WTF is the deal with tips going into a big jar in some places? Surely it's a personal thing tipping someone? If some youngster who's working evenings/weekends etc. serves me my food well enough, I'd like them to have the money, not for it to be divided between all parties? And thus making each individual strive to be better if they want more money going to them. If they've been REALLY good (and if I've also been drinking), I strongly hint at them to put it straight into their own pocket and bypass "the jar", but then I am a bit of a cunt like that sometimes.
by St. Elmo's Fire
Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYTJ9v2vsaE[/youtube]
by Samanosuke Akechi
Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

panzer dragoon saga, lets see what all the fuss is about
by south carmain
Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle (the man's a bleeding master), Mid-Morning Matters (with Alan Partridge), The Saint (a show with over 100 episodes and never bores - what more can I ask?), Bob's Burgers.

And tonight, the new season of Archer begins! oooo I can't wait.
by Vyse Hazuky
Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ni No Kuni

Meh, doubt i'll be getting it, namco has proven how shit they really are.

^^See, this exactly what I was talking about before.
It's not Namco.
Sure, you could go the snarky Ryudo route and say "whelp, they chose a shitty distribution company, hardy har," but that still places the blame on the distribution company.
Namco were responsible for localizing the game, translating it, and putting together this fantastic little package, all of which were done with player interest in mind. JRPG's aren't the popular quantity that they used to be, so not only was Namco Bandai taking a risk by even bringing the game over, but they were taking an even bigger risk in spicing it all up by creating such a nice LE (which couldn't have been cheap). They were admirably and honestly trying to create something great for RPG fans.
The taking of preorders and the final distribution of everything ought to be the simplest part of it all. It's done all the damn time with several thousand products every year, so I find it hard to fault Namco in having faith that the distribution company they hired would be able to take care of this relatively simple task.

If I go to Olive Garden, place my order, and for some reason it takes an hour for my food to finally come out, I don't blame the company itself. I blame the waiter for not getting the order in on time, not checking to see if it was being made, or whatever the problem may have been.
So if Namco could be faulted for anything, it would be for hiring the wrong waiter. Doesn't mean that they should have to take the blame, when all they really wanted to do was provide you with a tasty plate of fettuccine alfredo.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

But yeah, fuck that waiter.
Namco and Olive Garden are still awesome.
by OL
Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please welcome our newest moderator...

Wude!

Admittedly the community has been quite tame as of late and has seemed to come into it's own once again. Despite that, having a team that works collectively is key. Due to some previous drops from months ago and time zone differences, we've discussed adding a couple of new moderators.

With that said, we're confident Wude will do a great job. There are more potential additions on the horizon, no eta as of yet though.
by Yama
Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Topic

Happy Birthday Bambi :nice!:
by Peter
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jesus me and Bambi are 30. Happy birthday dude.

How many of us are in thier 30's? Me,Bambi,ys..anyone else that's active?
by Bluecast
Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see you were at his part Bambi.

Happy 30th!

(My bro will be 31 in Feb :shock: )
by Spokane
Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle (the man's a bleeding master), Mid-Morning Matters (with Alan Partridge)
http://i.imgur.com/71q8uxV.gif

Love Steward Lee and I'm Alan Partridge is one of my favourite shows.

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle (the man's a bleeding master
Stewart Lee is excellent. If you haven't already seen it, "If You Want a Milder Comedian Please Ask For One" is one of the funniest things I've seen for ages. And he really rips into Top Gear.

Was pissing myself at The Keiser Report on Friday as per usual.

Yeah. With Stewart Lee, sometimes he's a little bit too british for me, because I obviously am not exposed as much to the sort of TV celebrities, and presenters he goes on about, but the style of his performance and his mastery of the audience is incredible. He's a real artist.

And yeah, love Alan Partridge, ever since The Day Today. I'm Alan Partridge is the best show, but MMM is interesting in the way how he can make a whole show, just sitting inside that booth. Quite good, really. KMKYWAP was a bit too exhausting and hit or miss, at times.
by Vyse Hazuky
Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy birthday Bambi.
by Sailors?
Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy birthday Babs!

And because you like it so much...

I'll leave this here too. ;-)
by Sonikku
Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Birthday Bambi!
by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Birthday, Chris.
by Ash
Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy birthday bambi :)
by wude
Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bambi wrote:
Peter wrote: Happy Birthday Bambi :nice!:

Thanks!
Ryudo wrote: Jesus me and Bambi are 30. Happy birthday dude.

How many of us are in thier 30's? Me,Bambi,ys..anyone else that's active?

I'm actually a youngster of 28 years. ;-)

by Bluecast
Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Ryo Hazuki Statue from First4Figures.com

I've been told if this Ryo Hazuki statue sells well, then there is a good chance First4Figures will make Lan Di their next statue. :-o
by Ziming
Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Because they're all built off SNES games but with an added layer of interactivity.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Guess the game 2.0

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: no, we can make it work, we have to WE HAVE TO!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBXNa0ipFPQ[/youtube]
by Calshot
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LoS is fucking awesome. Screw the haters. If you like CV before SOTN then you should like LoS.
by Bluecast
Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bambi while LoS is QTE heavy the theme of the game and has many nods to older CV games. It did not rip off God of War as people say since God of War ripped of Castlevania:Lament of Innocence. It does borrow from SOTC tho. Yeah this is more along the lines of CV 1-4. Less backtracking less glam rock and more horror and gothic elements. Also if you don;t buy the DLC to get the twist ending then watch on Youtube. Trust me
by Bluecast
Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really wanted to get into the Silent Hill series but after playing the first game for just over an hour I knew the controls would stop me from enjoying it.
by Riku Rose
Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Question for everyone,what's the most you have spent on a video game that wasn't a CE?
by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SEGA profits are up again.

Sega Q3 Results: 3 billion yen profit, Sonic 930K, FM 730K, Yakuza 5 580k

http://www.abload.de/img/segaq311suum.png

http://www.abload.de/img/segaq32mfukj.png

http://www.segasammy.co.jp/english/pdf/release/1303_3q_pre_eigo_final_130206.pdf

I definitely think Yakuza 5 has a good chance of localization from good news like that!
by Henry Spencer
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Some of you may have seen this, but it's new to me. In order to promote a Batman: the Animated Series marathon, the Hub network remade one of the Dark Knight Rises trailers with B:tAS footage and had the voice actors redub the lines.

phpBB [video]
by Calshot
Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD5Drm_gGLo[/youtube]
by Bluecast
Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game/Games Are You Currently Playing?

Started RE6 with a friend, did the first two campaigns with Leon before calling it a night. It's quite fun as co-op and the game itself isn't nearly as bad as I'd been expecting.
Make sure to change your targeting to laser sight. For some reason its not by default. Then its more like 4 and 5 were in that regard.
by Axm
Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue Game Grumps

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr43CLD3yc[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDGrmEMpWTo[/youtube]

They are like this on every game they play. Personally find them enjoyable to watch and often damn funny
by Bluecast
Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Superman

I enjoy Lois & Clark.
Yeah, it's cheesy. Yeah, it's "bad". No two ways around that.
But it's still got such a distinct 90s-ness to it that watching it brings me right back to being a kid. Makes me want to haul out the Genesis and a stack of comic books, order a pizza and a liter of coke and make a night of it all.
And terrible writing be damned, Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher have a very watchable quality to them.
by OL
Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Superman

It is funny in one episode of season 4, there is a sub plot where Lois and Clark try to philosophize on the lyrics of Ironic by Alinas Morrissettee lol. You have to really grow up in the 90s to really relate and get the show. But it was Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher's on screen chemistry that really carried it as well. Clark's ties on the show are sooooooooooo 90s, but I like how it shows he is more of a suit guy. The show did a great job of making him more of an average Joe as opposed to a nerd.

But I take Lois and Clark over Superman Lives any day of the week, twice on Sunday.
by RyoHazuki84
Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very well done sir.
by Axm
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bambi wrote: Image

My games, finally out of storage containers and into their new home. Sorry about the quality of the picture, camera battery was low so I took it in a hurry.

These are the kind of photo's I cream over
by Bluecast
Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://i.imgur.com/AmfO90N.jpg

My games, finally out of storage containers and into their new home. Sorry about the quality of the picture, camera battery was low so I took it in a hurry.
You inspired me heavily. I worked up a real sweat moving everything over. Thanks Chris!

http://i.imgur.com/e730KJw.jpg
by Bluecast
Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic