Search found 91 matches

Return

Re: Great Videogame Music

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwh53DkIbhU[/youtube]

NEW RECORD! NEW RECORD! NEW RECORD! NEW RECORD! NEW RECORD! NEW RECORD!

Anyone that tried the Altar stage in the Babel Theater in Catherine will know what I'm talking about. I'll reach the top someday...
by Tuffty
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best end boss battle music of all time (don't read Youtube comments or you'll be spoiled)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMhTL5bZrs[/youtube]
by Tuffty
Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As mentioned elsewhere I picked up Dark Souls recently and I must have spent a good while in the character creation screen, not just to determine my starting stats and appearance but because of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPK2oskj06E

To me, I felt the same vibe as being in a typewriter room in the early RE games. It's soothing, beautiful and a little sinister. It also lends itself well to the game, just like in RE, where it provides a sense of security and comfort. A time to rest and meditate before stepping out into hell.
by Tuffty
Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Persona

Trailer for SMTIV

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOncrsfuj-E[/youtube]
by Tuffty
Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Bastion is officially out tomorrow for iOS at $4.99. If you haven't done so already, play it. iOS, PC, 360, it doesn't matter which. It's one of the best games this generation.
by Tuffty
Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batman 3

About Blake:

I think that thing with the Robin reveal at the end is being taken far too seriously. To me, that's just a little nod, like a joke from Nolan. It's mentioned and then quickly disposed with "Hey you should change your name to Robin!!" "Ah yeh whatever."

I thought the character fitted in well. For the whole movie, he is pretty much Robin. Just not in costume. And to me that plays so much stronger to what that movie is all about, with the rise against Bane and the others. Because all Bruce Wayne wanted, as he said in the first movie and even reflects in this one, was that he wanted to inspire people and wanted to say that anyone could be Batman. And so here then in this movie you have this regular guy, who's even less fortunate than Bruce was, being inspired by Batman and just being good to people, providing hope when there wasn't any, and just looking out for his fellow man. He goes as far as Batman without being in costume and I think that couldn't have been handled better to close that aspect of the trilogy in all honesty.

Is it the best movie ever? No. Is it the best of the trilogy. No. But is it a good action blockbuster? Absolutely.
by Tuffty
Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite Anime Opening/Ending Songs

One of the best openings goes along nicely with one of the best animes I've ever seen. It's not just the opening song in Monster but the images that go along with it. One of the things I loved about the opening sequence is that as you watch more episodes, the little elements in the opening start to become recognizable as events that occurred in the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA8cWhFhLvs

And one of the best closing songs goes to Kurau : Phantom Memory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdhSnFzb-JI
by Tuffty
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Elder Scrolls

Finally found out how to get married and I was wondering at first who to pick. The prospecting trader at Whiterun? The farmer at Windhelm? But in the end, it could only be one choice. I chose...Lydia. My housecarl. My swordmaiden. She's been with me for the majority of the journey. She's climbed the highest mountains, slain the fiercest dragons and wields an axe better than anyone I know. Skyrim weddings are fast too, holy crap. You think a Vegas wedding is short, try gettng married in Riften, you'll be married in less than a minute. I took a photo of the happy couple.

http://thumbnails81.imagebam.com/20892/796ff7208911648.jpg

*sniff* So beautiful. Look at that loving expression on her face. That's a look that says, "Do you want me to carry those dragon scales for you?"
by Tuffty
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't stress how cool Dark Souls is. Loving the combat, the sense of scale, the feeling of oppression and danger that comes with every step and the feeling of being able to overcome it. But I've just done some reading up and found that I've missed out on some cool weapons you can get by targeting weaknesses on boss characters, some of which turn out to be some of the best weapons in the game. But you only get one shot at it, as the bosses don't come back. It feels like I'm missing out on the really cool stuff by not having a guide in hand as I play the game, but I absolutely don't want that, as it would ruin the surprise.
by Tuffty
Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

Did you play the 360(real) version?

Hell yeh. :D Fuck you know what? I'm gonna start all over again tonight. I still haven't beaten the Angel Slayer challenge either...

Well think back to what prompted you to buy the 360 and/or PS3.

In fairness, I always come to new consoles late. I think when I got the 360 I had FIFA 08, Project Gotham Racing 4, Splinter Cell Double Agent and Oblivion. It's not just one game for me, I need to know that there's already a handful of games I'd like to have out at the time and what to expect to come out for it in the near future. I dunno, not really digging it with the Wii U launch at the moment.
by Tuffty
Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

Again being fair, only 1 of those is exclusive. Its early yet and if you don't see anything that appeals to you, then thats that but if you see a few more exclusives and old games you wanted that came out multiplat (Double agent was on gamecube and ps2) then keep an open mind. stuff like HnK2 are way off, so it might be worth it by then.

I will. I jumped the gun as I thought Bayonetta 2 was a launch title but apparently not. So say by the time it comes out you'll have that, ideally a bunch of other titles that look good (P-100, Rayman..) and maybe some hints on whats to come out of the next Mario, Zelda, Metroid...Very promising, might be a good time for me to pick it up then. :D

oh yea theres also going to be a wiiu version of HnK: Ken's Rage 2 YOU WA SHOCK!

Can you imagine if they get you to frantically tap on the screen as Ken is doing the Hundred Crack Fist? Now that's a system seller! And maybe shout HOKUTO HYAKURETSU KEN!! after doing it. Hell I'll do it anyway, thinking about it.
by Tuffty
Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Played the trial version for Mark of The Ninja and really enjoyed it. Makes you feel like a total badass when you enter a room and work out and execute all the steps you need to kill everyone in the room without being spotted. So good in fact, I bought the full version straight away. Definately recommend it if you liked the Tenchu series approach to being a ninja or if you also like being a sneaky fucker.
by Tuffty
Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Devil May Cry series

How Capcom turned public opinion around

They turned opinion on the game? First time I've heard of it.
by Tuffty
Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fist of the North Star series

Yeh I hope it's there at the end of boss battles at least. They can't have a FOTN game without Ken shouting 'HOKUTO HYAKURETSU KEN!!' at some point. Also, not feeling the 'ATATATATATATATATATATATA' from the TGS trailer. Sounds like a bad impersonation more than anything.
by Tuffty
Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One of these days I'm just gonna dedicate all my gaming time into completing FFXIII-2, Tales of Vesperia and Resonance of Fate. Honest. But til then..*plays Dark Souls*
by Tuffty
Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biohazard

From what I've seen, it looks to be a decent enough game, one I will pick up later when I'm not so bogged down with games I'm already playing at the minute. But for some to make it out as a terrible game is perhaps taking it too far. Even more so when haters of the series since the early days are now using the negative reviews for RE6 as leverage to defend their opinion by saying 'See?! See?! I told you Resident Evil was always garbage!'
by Tuffty
Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I submitted a question to the 4PlayerPodcast and it got read out on the latest podcast! It's right at 90 mins if you want to hear. My question was:

Are there any games from this current generation that you would consider to be the best in its genre or could even be considered as one of the best games of all time?

I suggested Bayonetta to sort of get the ball rolling and on what they should think of. Nice enough question right? The other guys seemed to think so too, but I had a hunch Brad would have an issue with it because...he's a dickhead.

And I was right! "Best in it's genre, what does that even mean?" Um...exactly what it says Brad, no more, no less. Don't know why he has to over analyse or be pedantic about everything . He tried to defend himself by going on about how games these days sort of blend genres and that my question avoided PC games. It didn't, but I had hoped they would all understand my question was all encompassing for them to include any game released between the launch of the 360/PS3/Wii to now. Besides, his answers of great PC games this gen were FEAR and Half Life 2 . Both great games, just not released in this current gen. Silly Brad. Other answers like Red Dead Redemption or COD4 were answers I could agree with.

Guess I may as well extend the question out to you guys as well. Are there any recent games you've played this gen that you would consider to be one of the greatest ever games?
by Tuffty
Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I had a hard time with examples for the racing or platform genre. I think FIFA 12 can be seen as one of the best sports games ever. I think this gen has been pretty good about producing some games that will stand the test of time. Portal as another example.
by Tuffty
Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Assassins Creed Series

Ubisoft revealed their plans for AC3's DLC and it sounds great. An alternative, 'what if' scenario sounds way more interesting than any of their previous single player DLC.

Other than reading reviews and maybe a few video previews, I'm officially on AC3 media lockdown. I want to go in fresh as possible, because it's reaching that point where there's getting to be too many previews. Dad told me that he would see if 'Santa' could bring it for me. Which is nice, except I have to now wait til Christmas to play it. Gotta avoid all spoilers til then, even in this thread haha
by Tuffty
Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Elder Scrolls

A fan made a battle sequence and filmed it like a proper movie. It's pretty epic, albeit, filled with Dawnguard spoilers if you don't want that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7dGsF_Og9E[/youtube]
by Tuffty
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RDR is easily one of this generations best games. Not only is it a lot of fun to play, but it also has, to me at least, the best story in an open world game to date.
by Tuffty
Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^ I can understand where you're coming from, I'm just of the notion that if it's an alterative story, then they can just go crazy with it. Hell, go completely batshit crazy and have Washington be one of the ones who came before, I don't mind. They can make up some notion that the piece of eden corrupts Washington's mind (something it is prone to do after all) and the gives in. Again, don't really mind so long as the actual game part of it is interesting to play.

That trailer was stunning. Shut up and take my money!!!
by Tuffty
Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biohazard

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNRw7rC9__Y[/youtube]
by Tuffty
Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, I can't agree about Bayonetta's aesthetic style either. It all just reeks of a sort of incongruous mish-mash of "trying too hard to be cool" design work all over the place.
DMC's aesthetics usually had a great flow between all of the various designs. They all felt like they belonged in the same world together, which is part of the reason that the series is known for an overall iconic style , not just a single iconic design. With Bayonetta, I just don't see it that way.

Says the guy who's only played the demo. Not being funny, I just think you can't really make a judgement call on it without having played the game surely? I will say there are some grand, epic environments in the game, with some cool design that wouldn't feel out of place in a Devil May Cry game.

Again, I can't stress this enough. Even if you're not a fan of the style, which you're clearly not, at least give the actual game a chance. If you liked Devil May Cry, you can't not like Bayonetta. I just think you're missing out on the chance to play a game which you'll like or may even end up loving, just cause you think the characters proportions aren't 'normal'.
by Tuffty
Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dishonored

Got my copy today. Haven't played much but I will say this.

You can really fuck someone's day up with the pistol. In one really cool moment a guard ran toward me and out of instinct, I pulled the pistol as he drew close and I pulled the trigger. It kicked hard. The guard dropped dead straight away and above all else, it was loud. I was just standing there above the body afterwards kind of rooted in place because I wasn't expecting that.
by Tuffty
Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN3MOK9xWL0[/youtube]
by Tuffty
Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good lord....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eqOMI8_txw[/youtube]
by Tuffty
Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just the idea of browsing IE with my 360 controller makes my body quake in revulsion.
by Tuffty
Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars Episode 7 Announced

The prequels had a number of problems, hell a lot of problems, but it is true that Lucas often has some great ideas. He needs people to work with who will take those ideas and help him develop them into something that works. Alas he'd become so powerful and/or employed such sycophants that everyone just said "yes George" all the time.

Really, there's no reason to be upset, this is perhaps the best Star Wars news in years. What could happen is if they release the original trilogy as is on Blu-Ray. I was going to suggest Joss Whedon to direct, but I hear he is to be directing Avengers 2 and 3. Anyone will be better at it now they can add their ideas and direction to the Universe, now that Lucas is removed out of the equation.
by Tuffty
Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While I enjoyed AC1, I can definately understand why people wouldn't, especially if they burned through it over a weekend or something. For me, play 2 and Brotherhood. Revelations is a fond farewell to Altair and Ezio but in terms of contributing to the over arching plot, it doesn't really give that much. Revelations is a fun game, just very similiar to Brotherhood that if you come into it so soon after playing Brotherhood, you might feel burned out earlier than you would like.
by Tuffty
Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scenes in movies & TV shows that make you cry.

There's no question of what made me well up with emotion, Grave of the Fireflies

That whole movie is just dark and depressing but specifically, what brought me the most close to tears was when he was placing his sister in the makeshift coffin, putting her belongings in there and then he pauses just for one moment to get one last look at her before he closes the lid.

That is, to this day, the saddest moment I think I have ever seen.
by Tuffty
Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Theft Auto Series

Game Informer scans here

Los Santos is bigger than the worlds of Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas and GTAIV combined

Fuck off! :o
by Tuffty
Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Non, it isn't. It's a well made game that is engaging and interesting to play, giving me greater moments through exploration and execution of playing stealthily, than another scripted 'hit X to win' setpiece. If you're comparing it to other games of it's type then I still think it holds it's own. I'd much rather that developers take their cues from Dishonored than Call of Duty and make more games like this.
by Tuffty
Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Played the Jet Set Radio HD trial and that soundtrack! Still one of the best game soundtracks ever. I mean come on, this song! So, goddamn funky.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mizSUxxuCiY[/youtube]
by Tuffty
Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Completed Mark of the Ninja. That game is one of the best stealth games I've ever played. I should write a review at some point but in short, go play it.
by Tuffty
Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeh, I can agree with that. It's easier to do when developers drive the experience with such linearity that you can't even go back the way you came. I don't mind COD esque shooters when they're done well or try something interesting at least, but a game like Dishonored, that gives you this broad environment and lots of interesting tools for you to complete your objective, will always be more enjoyable to me.

Was playing mission 3 a while back in Dishonored, and I was sneaking on a roof wanting to drop down a hatch and into a room below, when I dropped down by accident, landing right in front of the guard. On instinct, just as he pulled out his sword, I drew mine first and struck him on the chin. The force of the impact actually lifted the guard up and through a glass window and he landed ded on the guards patrolling below who I could hear were obviously alerted at that point. It's a moment that I made possible, not some scripted event, and to me that will live longer in the memory than another of this breach and clear a room in slow motion seen in every FPS now.
by Tuffty
Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That vid :roll: So because NT did what Capcom asked them to do they don't like or respect DMC. These are the types of fans i hate.

To be fair, the PR from when this reboot was announced didn't do Ninja Theory any favours when they essentially said 'Old Dante? Pfft, fuck THAT guy, our vision is so much better.'
by Tuffty
Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very, very excited to see the rave reviews Far Cry 3 has been getting. An expansive, open world shooter set on a tropical island, which you can approach in any way you see fit with XP to earn and sidequests to achieve? Sign me up. I'm glad I skipped out on Black Ops 2 , cause this sounds like a game I would like to play.
by Tuffty
Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hell you even said it would be a decent game if it was a new IP but because it has the DMC name on it its shit.

I've said the gameplay would be fine if it was from a new IP, but it's not good enough to hold up to the standards that previous DMC games have done. I've also said that even if it was a new IP, I'd still find Dante to be an annoying twat.

I've already talked about my impressions on Forza Horizon , great driving game, loved it, but the music in it is awful. I can forgive one track by The Enemy or Lost Prophets, but two? Fuck off. DJ's are embarrassing too. I got mildly excited before I got the game because I was hoping it would give me the same feelings that I got from Metropolis Street Racer or Project Gotham Racing 2. To explain, each city in those games not only had songs that you wouldn't hear anywhere else, but the music would play music from their native country, with the singers and the DJ's themselves speaking in their native language e.g. the DJ's would speak in Swedish when driving a track in Stockholm. I could never understand what they were saying, but I loved that because it really gave each location a sense of place and atmosphere that made them enjoyable to come back to. If the music can be heard at any point, anywhere, then it just makes the tracks interchangeable and doesn't really make me care. No other game has been able to do that, even PGR4 went with a lame soundtrack that you could play across all the track locations.

So anyway to cut a long story short, to combat the annoying radio stations in Horizon, I downloaded the MSR soundtrack and now have it playing during gameplay instead. It's odd, the MSR soundtrack is all songs made for that game and they are so cheesy and bad, but it just holds so much nostalgia for me that I love it. Also, only realised it now, but a lot of the songs are about sex. Double entendres and innuendo galore :lol: Anyway, how could you not love 'Let's Get It On Tonight', the Will Smith sounding wannabee?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwTTYohb-is
by Tuffty
Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The only other racing sountrack that I remember well was the first Gran Turismo , but that's only because even back then I was a fan of Ash and they were all over the soundtrack.

Also, another cool feature in MSR that's never been done elsewhere, real time day/night cycles. It worked off the DC's internal clock to determine if the tracks you were driving in would be in day/night e.g. playing it at 12:00GMT would mean the tracks in London would be in daylight, but driving in Tokyo would be 8:00PM, making the tracks drive at night. Some thought of it as gimmicky and I guess I could see that, but again, I felt it gave each location some atmosphere.
by Tuffty
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Review The Last Game You Beat

Forza Horizon

As a spinoff to the popular Forza Motorsport racing series, the reception to Horizon was rather...lukewarm, at best. With an emphasis on showcasing, arcade-esque handling and drifting, it came across as a quick cash in by non fans, while something of a travesty for Forza purists. But then Horizon is a spin off, it does not say Forza 5 anywhere in the title and shouldn't be judged as such. Luckily Horizon does enough on it's own merits, as well as retain a lot of the good qualities of a Forza game, to make it worthwhile.

The initial premise of Horizon is that it is an open world racer set in Colorado. Taking place in the 'Horizon Festival' it is essentially an excuse to attract the best cars, best drivers and music artists to attend. All well and good but the game ties something of a story around it. You, the silent, almost Levi-esque looking male model, is a newcomer to the festival and decides to enter the competition. You have an attractive, supportive female manager but I mean, you're only a newcomer, you're not going to get that far right....? Your race rivals certainly don't think you can beat them right...? The no.1 race driver in the world, Darius Flynt is there, but there's no way you could beat him............right? It's generic drivel that never manages to engage your interest unless you are 11 years old, and such fantasies of entering an event like this, winning fame and glory, beating your trash-talking rivals, winning the girls and all the best cars in the world is a constant in your head.

The actual Horizon festival serves a purpose beyond providing a background to the hugely inconsequential 'dudebro' storyline. It's a central hub where you can buy cars, tune them, paint them, join car clubs and collect coloured wristbands whose ascending coloured ranks unlock increasingly difficult racing events which are dotted around the world. These events can range from typical circuit and point to point races, street races where civilian traffic is involved but the payout is much greater or showcase events which can pit you against other vehicles like hot air balloons or a biplane to see who's the fastest. Make no mistake, these events are scattered around and the intent is for you to drive to them, as fast travel spots are fairly limited and they can cost a lot to use. But you won't mind the driving, as it's just that good.

The same physics engine from Forza 4 is mostly intact, but it is still absolutely more forgiving. The world, much like the car models themselves, is gorgeous to look at. Visually, Horizon is up there as one of the best looking racers ever. However, it also adds to the fact that the roads are open and seem built for for speed than technical cornering, which ultimately does create a different driving experience than any of the main Forza games. Not saying it is a bad thing, again, it is a different game altogether. Like many open world games, there's an awful lot to see and do and the tempation is strong. Unlocking events, setting off speed cameras against your friends to see who's the fastest, scouting the land for hidden cars, it's all very satisfying. One of the best features is the rivals mode, basically a way of competing for the best times with those on your friends list or, failing that, against a stranger close to you on the global leaderboard. It's a great way to maintain a rivalry with someone even when not playing directly against them.

The music's awful. There are 3 radio stations (dubstep, electronic and rock) with no real stand out tune among them and a lot of the music just awful unless you're really into something like 'Iron Deer Dream (Chad Valley Remix)'. And seriously, one track by Lost Prophets is bad enough but two? Come on....There's not a lot of it too, so expect a lot of repeats. If I hear The Hives one more fucking time...

Retaining some of the goodness from it's father series, while doing enough to carve out it's own identity, Horizon is a joy to play if you can look past the brash, immaturity that is smothered in it.

8/10

Sidenote: I'd like a sequel that takes the Festival global, different races in different cities, with it's own native speaking DJ's and music acts. Basically I want a direct remake of Metropolis Street Racer/PGR2.
by Tuffty
Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Game's of the Year

Best Xbox 360 game: Mark of the Ninja
Best PS3 game: Journey
Best Wii game: Xenoblade
Best Wii U game: ZombiU
Best PS Vita game: Persona 4 Golden
Best 3DS/DS game: Kid Icarus Uprising
Best PC game: Far Cry 3

Game of the Year runner up: Mark of the Ninja
Game of the Year: Dishonored

And if I may I'd like to add a category to this list

2012's 2011 GOTY: Dark Souls

And if I could, I would make Dark Souls my game of the year. Every year.
by Tuffty
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sinister, grotesque, frightning enemies in games

Chaos Witch Quelaag - Dark Souls

Half naked woman, half grotesque fire breathing spider, it's a real juxtaposition of beauty and beast and is really rather unsettling.
by Tuffty
Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic