Search found 102 matches

Return

Re: Next Generation Speculation

If I'm not mistaken one of the resident evil games also required one.

This whole thing is bullshit, I think everyone wants to try it and the reaction to it isn't over the top. People don't really understand what the problem is, i mean people don't see the issue with a lot of things but this one specifically it seems like no one gets how many different ways this is going to hurt everyone.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Football Thread

My tickets for the FA Cup Semi Final came today.

Also got the shirt I got from the Quarter Final signed.

by Riku Rose
Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Batman Arkham Origins

I agree with you, I think it could be done well but....let's be honest, games don't really do a great job telling origin stories. There's that disconnect between narrative and gameplay that you see in games like AC3, Tomb Raider or the new DmC where logically, the character you are playing as shouldn't be this all powerful badass from the beginning but they are.

Don't get me wrong, I think it'll be a solid game, but I wouldn't hold my breath about showing off a more inexperienced Batman because the liklehood is you'll be able to fight bad guys just as flawlessly like you have done in the previous two games.

That's a really interesting thought. To be able to play a disadvantaged character who is KIND OF good only to get better and better as the game progresses. For that to make more sense, they would have to be time lapses. Otherwise it'd be weird for Bats to not able to do a leapfrog at first then three gameplay hours later he's hopping around like a rabbit on speed.

I think it works better for Supernatural characters.
by Kenny
Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Football

:lol: Priceless

by Samanosuke Akechi
Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next Generation Speculation

But MS don't need dicks like this who has since switched the account to private

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/6/9/6/6/7/136514995488.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/91

Speaking of which, he is no longer with microsoft.

pwnt

http://i.imgur.com/XlJj6wE.gif

Dreams do come true.
by Rakim
Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dark Souls

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoMmueIQ6c[/youtube]
by Who Really Cares?
Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

Eh, I don't know that that's really a reference or not. Seems a little too vague. Could very easily be coincidence, and even then it isn't that close.
No closer than the similarity I posted not too long ago between the poster for Destiny and a movie poster in the game Dead to Rights: Retribution. Just a similar look, not actually a reference.
by OL
Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bombs in Boston

People need to stop blaming others before knowing what happened, and it was not the Saudi student. Someone attacked that guy because he was doing something "suspicious" like you know, running from a god damn explosion. The New York Post is not reliable news, they're just a tabloid that is full of dimwit racist morons, as the guy was not ever a suspect at all. NYP just makes up shit and they're run by News Corp. So, Fox News, and Rupert Murdoch, reliable? No.

But if you'd bother to research you'd know that already, in fact you could have known it right after you read it if you were paying attention because not even an hour after the report the Boston Police said it wasn't true and they didn't know where NYP were getting their info. Again, the guy was tackled for being foreign and running from an explosion at an international marathon, and was then questioned. He could have had his life ruined because of some racist idiot.

Here's a story about that http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/15/perfect-day-turns-evil/W7KQHq1NWFqukte3VQ14DJ/story.html

Not only that, here is a lot of updates that were posted as new information came that quickly shot down the NYP idicoy.

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4

And fuck that guy that blamed Muslims. It's just despicable and disheartening. Speculation and placing blame on others before knowing the details is dumb and it gets innocent people hurt.
by ShenmueTree
Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So it turns out all these conspiracy theories were derived from completely out of context, over analyzed "facts" that put the blame on innocent civilians while the "savage" people (who are of eastern-european descent) are on the run, shooting out the police, and wrecking havok.

Yeah. Sounds like a legit False flag. The government is totally behind all this 100%.
by Kenny
Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The one on the right looks like he would be your wealthy rival in some anime-style dating sim.
by Rakim
Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic