Search found 20 matches

Return

Gui Zhang in Guilin? (don´t expect too much)

Hey Shenmue-fans,

no idea if this is the right section. Look at this picture. in the left corner near the bottom. is this a mini gui zhang sitting in the grass? this is the only spot in the picture with this color. if u don´t see gui zhang i´ll mark him red.
http://www.shenmue.com/Assets/download/wallpaper/stage_03_1280_1024.jpg
by nskachu
Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue II named one of the "worst" endings of all time

In my opinion the job of an ending of a game with a continue is to make the player want to play the next part. And Shenmue 2 really did that job for 10 YEARS! So many people still want shenmue 3.
by nskachu
Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So Im going back to school

Peter wrote: How old are you Frozen?

I think his age wouldn't change if he was frozen.
by nskachu
Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

Man under fire. Denzel Washington is cleaning Mexico. Whoa that film's a good one
by nskachu
Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would it be a good idea for Nitnendo to save Shenmue 3?

Yokosuka Martian wrote: Shenmue should just come out for PC

I guess you mean "Shenmue should just come out"
by nskachu
Thu May 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue mentioned in Sony's giant list of video games

Better not. It's too much work to spread that new hashtag then. #DontgiveSonythShenmueLicense
Ain't nobody's used to that.
by nskachu
Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Secrets and Easter Eggs

I never really trusted Ren for his intentions.maybe it's him.

EDIT: Oh, wait. Actually it's obvious that the fortuneteller must have meant Naoyuki. Ryo never paid the motorcycles fuel after having rescue Nozomi. He'll hunt Ryo until Thailand.
by nskachu
Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I can't be the only guy who doesn't want Shenmue 3, righ

Half Dead, are you in reality, worried that if III comes to pass, that you'd be disappointed by it, after all of this time? Is that your concern?

I think that's a different topic entirely, but since I've already disclaimed I'd be one of the first people to buy a console to play it I might as well come out and say yes, I have little doubt it'd be a disappointing game. From a story perspective it might be satisfying, but the genre has little room for innovation anymore, unless Shenmue 3 were to be produced by the same people behind the previous entries.

The owner of this thread is just trolling; don't let that person catch more fishes with the provided bait. It doesn't surprise me that that person has already got "Thanks" from other trolls who dwell here ...or demi-trolls.

:roll:

Don't worry, dude - if you've experienced online forum culture for long enough then you will become accustomed to the fact many people have been abused and the product of their trauma is to preemptively accuse others of "trolling" before their hearts receive more damage. It seems that anyone online who makes a remotely controversial or different statement from the grain is immediately outed as someone pulling a prank. I learned to ignore it.
Don't you see that you are by this telling most of us indirectly to ignore just what you say? Kind of paradox, isn't it?
by nskachu
Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryo Hazuki to be included on SASRT for iOS & Android

^Dont take the evil path. That is what Xiuying always said. Dont waste your life on revenge.
by nskachu
Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Importing textures in Shenmue 2(Sega Dreamcast Emulator)

wise saying for today: Just because its win xp, it isnt neccessarily 32 bit
by nskachu
Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dirty Naoyuki

Such a misleading title btw. I thoug&t you were going to analyze the depths of Naoyuki's psyche based on his infinite love for his motorcycle. He even pisses of Ichiro by that. Only Ryo lends him an ear and endures Naoyuki's blabbering. That is maybe why he lends him that motorcycle.

Now back to topic. I too have that problem sometimes and I think that it has become difficult to find the one right video on Ziming's channel that has like far more than a thousand. Actually that is amazing, congrats.
by nskachu
Thu May 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue – discovering the Sega classic 14 year too late

The visuals, while perhaps not quite cutting edge, were impressive for 1999. Yes, it’s full of graceless facial animations, despite benefitting from some primitive motion-capture work, and the overall aesthetic quality is nowhere close to the standard that the market-exploding PlayStation 2 would begin to introduce, just months after Shenmue’s arrival.

What the fuck ? The PS2's graphics were AWFUL at launch. They didn't have anything that could possibly compare to the likes of Shenmue or Soul Calibur for at least two years in. Their launch titles looked far worse than Dreamcasts launch titles had that were a full year older. Some people just got drunk on the Sony koolaid those days.
Oh my... hahaha That koolaid sentence killed me.

That is the problem nowadays. My friends wont play Shenmue because they dislike the graphics. They do not understand the fact that Shenmue is a rather old piece of art which gets more precious as it gets older.
by nskachu
Thu May 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tony and Smith will not appear

Glad I could help :D
by nskachu
Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Does anyone here suffer from social anxiety?

I developed a motto for myself: The weirder it gets, the fewer damns I give. Why bother about what people think of you? I does not matter at all. As MiTT3NZ said. you won't get harmed, because someone thinks negatively of you, if they even do so at all.
Ps: You seem alright, so don't worry.
by nskachu
Tue May 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Man and the Company Behind Shenmue’s Revival

Half life? Shenmue 3? Half life 3 confirmed.
by nskachu
Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What would make you not play the game?

MiTT3NZ wrote: If someone chopped my hands off. I like Shenmue, but it's not worth trying to use a controller with your face, imo.

by nskachu
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Waifu

Chai. She's so loving. She wouldn't even let Ryo go to Hong Kong and set up a surprise rendez-vous for him at his favourite place just for him. Such a lovely balded woman. She even shares the same interest in martial arts with Ryo.
by nskachu
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will Shenmue III end on a cliffhanger?

What if even Shenmue 6 ends with a cliffhanger?
by nskachu
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Swearing in Shenmue III?

Well, in Shenmue 1 we had a guy whose name was literally FuckU-San
by nskachu
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic