Search found more than 1338 matches

Return

Re: The reunion topic.

I love you Locke. I miss iden tho and may others. If my original avatar existed still would use it. Was Iwao inverted and small,iwao the member I think made it. Heck if I could change back to Bluecast. 20 years old when I joined. 5 years old as a mod and 32 years old now. Seems so long ago but remember it well. I loved Shenmue Harbour. Ryo's Place was special. A few times SD went down for a long time and an admin had to bring the Icon boards out of retirement for a bit. droporkchop was a mod and me him and whiteShadow argued with Jeff lol. Sonikku and I were flying the flag USS or something I forget the name of the gangs. Love to talk to some of the OG members more on Facebook or PSN or something.
by Bluecast
Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Not helping the old lady!

He castrates himself and becomes a rodeo clown who on weekends sings in the catholic boys choir.
by Bluecast
Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: War in Syria

If Jeff was here he would praise the US ans say we should nuke all those "savages"

Can we nuke the US gov instead? I would not shed a tear if Obama was dead. Be happy. US Gov can't even help it's own people then polices the fucking world. US soldiers praised as hereos when really over there you would see them acting like dickwarts like anyone with a badge. We need to stay out of these places. Just because you send a few troops in and blow some shit up does not make democracy just happen...besides US knows nothing of democracy anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlIm-riMN6Q
by Bluecast
Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: War in Syria

Today you make worse enemy
by Bluecast
Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How long have you been on this forum ?

13 years. Yikes..that long? A third of my life here...ugh..sad. I was part of SD,Shenmue Harbour,Hazuki Dojo,Ryo's Place,MKs forums,Scribes Light (bonus for the 2 people who remember that)the old icon boards when this place occasionally went down for a full month (anyone remember that?) and me and Dr porkchop,Sonikku and whiteShadow got into it with Jeff about the 2004 election and China. I been everywhere man. Honestly don't follow Shenmue forums anymore,Facebook is enough. Was looking at some Shenmue stuff since Giant Bomb is playing it and got led back here. heh. Was fun esp 2003-2008 my fave period when the optimism was still there and looks to be back.

I remember Bambi not letting mods ban people at HD for the first year or so and had 2 dudes taking advantage of that. Still HD was so chill and a atmosphere that very unique and I do miss it even if not a frequent poster of many forums anymore. Used to have that silly blue text. Was an silly idiot...probably still am but no longer a complete idiot just half of one. Everyone has changed since then,likely for the better but damn it was fun. Well there goes my 1 post a year quota that I seem to do even tho never plan it,just fall into it.

I still love Sonikku. Or is it Sonniku? If only someone were to correct me. Darn. Mitts now annoyed the cheeky cunt posted again. Sorry Mitts,please forgive me. I want to hug Peter. Peace out Pickledicks. ;-) Shenmue III yeah!
by Bluecast
Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Realizing you're a bad person. What next?

Sorry for the bump. I got professional help. I found myself and worked to be better and still am. Changed my attitude. Stopped being angry,became more mellow. I snapped at little things and had control issues.If you feel you're in a place that brings out the worst in you than take a break or leave all together. Find something positive to get aggression out in the meantime.
by Bluecast
Tue May 02, 2017 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Thief nice on getting Wild Guns.

I sold some stuff on ebay and with some of it had a month of fun getting some cool stuff. Cotton is a Repro like my MUSHA is(at least the MUSHA OST is legit :S). Most of this was fairly cheap. Mostly Shmups.
http://i.imgur.com/coKXy95.jpg

Pre ordered this from GAME. Amazon UK won't ship it to the US and yeah sadly on the UK gets this Steelbook.
http://i.imgur.com/vBZpsqq.jpg
by Bluecast
Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Videogame Boxart

http://i.imgur.com/OXtXf8o.jpg
Earth's Dawn got mediocre reviews on PS4 but 8s and 9s on PC. Dunno why. It's an awesome game. It's like Odin Sphere set in Gear of War. Combat not quite as good nor as well animated as Vanillaware but still a damn fun game. Love the art as it shows the grim world the game takes place in.

http://i.imgur.com/jorunuz.jpg
A Shmup with 3000 stages and love the boxart.

http://i.imgur.com/5tiXBmQ.jpg
Oh man I love this game. Remake of Target Earth on Genesis. Of course other games in the Leynos series. I love the box art. It just feels like it was taken straight from a 16 bit era game. It has that 80s and early 90s anime style to it. Very detailed. Anime today I don't watch. Just all has this less detailed super glossy look to it. Meh. Really prefer that 80s and 90s detailed and grit look.

http://i.imgur.com/pMeV72C.jpg
by Bluecast
Thu May 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

My random thought of the day is a deep one. Don't take your parents for granted. My dad just suffered a heart attack last night, and it was the scariest thing I've gone through. You may get set in your independence (i know i did) and you may neglect to touch base with your parents on a regular basis, but dammit keep in touch with them. There was a very real moment that I thought I was going to lose my dad, and I couldn't handle it. Just giving my 2 cents. They spend most their lifetime taking care of you, don't neglect to take care of them.
Best of luck to your dad dude. My mom who is my last remaining parent had one last September and had a bypass. She is good now and hope your dad will recover to be the same father you know and love.
by Bluecast
Mon May 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Gaming Thoughts (Read OP Before Posting)

:mrgreen:
IT ARRIVED! The Kickstarter Genesis book. Full of concept art for the hardware/games. Art of the games. Sprites. Developer stories and more. Amazing book!
by Bluecast
Wed May 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nintendo Switch

Nintendo has not dumped so many first party games in a consoles first year since SNES. 3rd party is mainly a lot of smaller titles. Some proven indie stuff or proven games/franchises on other platforms and a few original games. It's also a handheld from Nintendo so it's bound to get pretty good Japanese support. Western support...eh we shall see. This is not going to be pocket PS4 with huge AAA games unless they can sell and be ported well enough. Mainly Switch is going to get the kind of games we see Vita getting. A lot of indies and niche Japanese games. That's fine. It's a different machine than XBO or PS4. I don't know why people expect it to get Battlefield or Fallout or whatever AAA game in their head. It's still a great little machine with some punch.

Unreal 4 games take a single button press to get working on Switch. After that some optimization and for Snake Pass took a single week. The API is OpenGL & Vulkan compat. So it is a developer friendly system. It has potential but it's too early to call this thing a success or failure in anyway. ATM things are looking up. Nintendo may have another Wii but they can still easily screw this up with their historically bad advertising last decade or so. They are often clueless on 3rd parties but Capcom did tell them to put more ram in it and they listened. The API isn't GX so that is a huge plus. So they are listening and learning. They are still far from Sony's level. I am not getting a Switch yet as there is not enough there yet. I see some good stuff on the horizon but atm PS4 is so awesome for me there is no rush. I tried to avoid this topic given my history and Nintendo posting in years past is kinda embarrassing.
by Bluecast
Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've literally been providing a counter-argument this entire time. You've gotta be a troll.
You never bothered to provide any sort of counter-argument in response to the points I raised about Nintendo's lack of discounts and how it can be related to the general lack of games on their hardware. Nor did you provide a counter-argument the second time when I re-alliterated those points in my last post. I can only assume you don't have a good way to defend Nintendo over this one.
Don't think he needs to. Your posts are misconstrued assumptions and present them as facts. It makes it pretty difficult.
by Bluecast
Sat May 20, 2017 5:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's early yet and not finished Persona 5/Gravity Rush 2 yet but Nier Automata & Yakuza 0 are my fave games this year thus far. I would put Astebreed & Soldner X-2 Final Prototype in there but they only got physical releases this year but are 2+ years old. PS4 is just a monster of a system. Easily one of my fave systems in recent years and so much more to go this year. Wonder Boy & The Dragon's Trap on disc,Night Trap disc,Ys Origins disc,Wipeout HD collection,Tokyo Xanadu,Ni No Kuni II,Ys VIII,FF12 HD,Yakuza Kiwami,possibly Shenmue III and more. I have played Valkyria Revolution..*sigh* sadly it's awful. I love VC and thought a spinoff ARPG would be great. It's just horrid. :sad:

I can wait on Switch tho there is a few games I do want. Some only announced and not out yet.
Xbox One there is a few but only 1 game that is truly compelling for me in Raiden V. Raiden V is just not enough to get a system for tho when I have enough shmups on 360 and PS4 to be happy.
by Bluecast
Mon May 15, 2017 1:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Castlevania on Netflix

Looks pretty good.

Side note that cart looks like the fan hack Castlevania Blood Moon.
by Bluecast
Thu May 25, 2017 3:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

Yeah. Recent pic. I can handle the teasing with all the nerd stuff lol. Won't bother me. :P
by Bluecast
Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 80's Remixes by Riccardo Favara

These are awesome. Listened to them a while back. If he could. I would buy the CD from him. I am also a sucker for 80s synth.
by Bluecast
Fri May 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are there any big titles that are worth buying the Switch for other than BoTW? Not being condescending btw i'm genuinely asking since I haven't kept up with the console at all.
I won't speak past 2017 but outside of Nintendo first party games like Mario kart 8 DX it's mainly smaller japanese titles. Switch mainly has Vita tier games. Niche Japanese stuff mostly and a lot of indie stuff. RiME,Bomberman,Lego City,Wonderboy(both of them),neo geo ports,Fast RMX,Redout,NBA 2k,NBA Playground,FIFA,Cave Story,Stardew,Yooka and more. Doesn't have a lot of AAA western games yet tho. Only western big games I know of coming to it this year is Battle Chasers,Skyrim and Payday 2. Nintendo games it has ARMS (think a watered down Virtual On) Splatoon 2,Mario Odyssey,Mario X Rabbids,Xenoblade 2 in 2017.

It has stuff but like I said Vita tier stuff outside of Nintendo first party games. It won't replace anyone's PS4.
by Bluecast
Sat May 27, 2017 1:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I won't say who. Other night I stayed up for hours trying to stop a person in the entertainment industry from possibly committing suicide. They posted some serious tweets. So I found everyone I could that were possible co workers. Found every know city they lived in and tweeted the police. Found her agent and called him. I have been there for suicide and even spent time in a mental ward. I can't let someone do it if I can help it. I heard from her several hours later. Thanking me and saying she is ok.

Even as a person who has been there a few times. I wish suicide would never enter peoples heads. It's never the answer. I am still kind of upset as just the thought of someone being in that dark place reminds me when I used to be.
by Bluecast
Sat May 27, 2017 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Update #67: Developer Room Update 3

For those complaining about it not looking realistic enough for Shenmue...
by Bluecast
Mon May 29, 2017 12:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 & E3 2017

Pretty much expected TBH. As long as the KS updates keep coming. Not that bothered. I just do not see how this is coming out this year. It's a bummer if not but at the same time PS4/Switch have so many games coming this year I can wait.
by Bluecast
Sun May 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Seaman Remaster/New Game in the Works?!

myshtuff wrote: The best part was Leonard Nimoy. How the hell they got him to narrate is a feat in itself.

For the new one I say bring in Patrick Stewart. Seaman:The Next Generation.
by Bluecast
Mon May 29, 2017 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also coming to PS4. New RPG from Square,
phpBB [video]
by Bluecast
Tue May 30, 2017 4:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Update #67: Developer Room Update 3

So then your rationale as a mod is to make the situation worse by calling posts in an already tense thread bullshit? Under your own rules you should get that 30 day ban. You have made the situation worse by threatening bans without justification when you're just as emotional as the people you threaten. If you're going to make threats and ultimatums state the base line. If you're going to moderate then don't call posts bullshit without stating what you find to be bullshit. You talk about how people aren't comprehending people's posts, but you are doing an awful job explaining your posts, making them easy to be misinterpreted. As a staff member you can and should do better.

Sorry but who in the blue hell are you to question how anyone moderates these boards?? How many times have you came back apologising after your multiple outbursts?? Who threatened to go to the press to spread the word about how awful, and in dire straits the game was? Who asked ME to ban YOU for your own good? Who even asks that! Who created alternate accounts?? Who verbally abused people on these forums? You were lucky to still be on these boards at all. But after everything, and the by balls you have been given you are gonna try and stir this shit beyond what it already is? Ok then. Honestly you have exhausted every life you had around here. As already established on multiple occasions, you are a very toxic person, and that's not happening here anymore.
After coming back it feels odd to see this kind of comment not directed at me lol. :lol: Sorry for being off topic. All I will say about it.
by Bluecast
Tue May 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue Thoughts

It makes me happy seeing the Shenmue III forum so alive right now. Sure some heated discussions but I think it's great Shenmue III is happening to even have those heated discussions. It used to be just cynical series is dead get over it type responses...I was guilty of it myself back then. I look forward to the fan discussion after they beat the game. Have theories and such about events in the game or the endings. Heated debates and such. Just like the early days of SD. :)
by Bluecast
Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why is Shenmue I better than Shenmue II

I believe that is subjective. I feel for me, Shenmue II...is just ok. Played a few times only finished it once. I adore Shenmue 1 however. The quiet town. Atmosphere. Set in the 80s. Arcades. Japan. Big fish in small pond. I like that more. Shenmue II felt much more like a video game to me where Shenmue 1 felt like a slice of life experience. I do get the appeal of II for some with bigger set pieces and more action. That's what takes me out of it really. I do like II. I just don't love it.
by Bluecast
Wed May 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Blizzard has Sonikku committed

Sonikku. Kelly. Old Friend. I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I can never understand the challenge of being born in the wrong body. I can relate in similar ways in mental health. You don't get people and they don't get you. You feel alone and isolated. I also have a close relationship with my mom. We are basically war buddies on top of being mother and son. I have no idea what I would do when she does pass which could be any day now. We both have struggled with poverty all our lives. We both have been to the point we wanted to end it all and both have spent time in a mental ward. I will say I did get help and you are struggling to find the proper help. I made a video when I still ran a YT channel about suicide after Jew Wario killed himself. Boogie2988 also had struggles with it. It gets to a point you don't know any other kind of feeling and it becomes status quo.

The thing is. While it can be impossible to see now. Things can get better. No not every problem will be solved. You might always struggle with money. I still do. You can make it work. I do get frustrated not having more as even simple things like buying a mop is a huge decision. Then I realize in 2017 as a person in poverty I live better than Kings a hundred years ago with all the modern conveniences we have. Take it from someone just 6 years ago on these very forums wanting to die. Do not curse yourself for you gender. I don't curse myself for having a bad heart or having 3 serious mental issues. It's a daily struggle. It's frustrating. It makes me mad sometimes. You know what else? I would not give them up. They helped lead my sense of humor,my great creative side. Made me stronger...even in times I don't want to be strong. That part of you is difficult and a challenge. It's also led to you being different and offering something different. That's not a bad thing. It took a lot of looking and a lot of asking questions not getting answered within myself and to the world but when I looked long enough I found some. Not all of them but enough. I am a happier person. I still have my personality for better or worse. I still have a long way to go. We need to help you find the right path for your journey. A 1000 mile journey begins with a single step. I am 7 years into mine and maybe only 30 miles in. :P

I'm going to quote something I wrote a couple weeks ago to another member.

An elderly Choctaw Native was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them. "A fight is going on inside me...it is a terrible fight, and it is between two wolves. One wolf represents fear,anger,envy,sorry,regret,greed,arrogance,self pity,resentment,inferiority,lies,false pride,superiority and ego. The other wolf stands for joy,love,hope,sharing,serenity,humility,kindness,benevolence,friendship,empathy,generosity,truth,compassion and faith.
This fight is going on inside you, and every other person too"
The children thought for a minute and one child asked his grandfather "which one will win?"
The old Choctawsimply replied..."The one you feed."

Sonikku I say this as a friend and as someone who was in a similar spot. It won't be easy. It may get worse before it gets better but it does get better.
by Bluecast
Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

I uncovered some old gems.

http://i.imgur.com/cp2fXjr.gif
My Shenmue sig I once sported.

http://i.imgur.com/ucTK3Zy.jpg
This is when everyone one day edited their avatars to look like a site admin since back then was easy to do. If I recall it was pretty funny. Maybe somewhere in 2004.

http://i.imgur.com/juaDvJu.jpg
My first avatar.

http://i.imgur.com/zqLpSRo.jpg
Sonikku might remember this. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/84DeyPr.jpg
Peter made these back when he hosted the awards.

http://i.imgur.com/6WuBgrj.jpg
I don't remember why this was made but I guess in 2004 The Sonic members were a stable.

http://i.imgur.com/LFRnCq8.jpg
Jeff (then known as Congo) Had his freewebs Shennews site. This was his best "fake news" story. :rotflmao: 2005? Maybe 2006?

http://i.imgur.com/gUh51TR.jpg
Finally this. I forgot all about this. Seemingly I made it in 2003. I have no idea why.

I found more stuff in a random folder but this is more than enough garbage. I have no idea how I still have this.
by Bluecast
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Blizzard has Sonikku committed

You see Sonikku.I lov....WE love Sonniku! ;-)
by Bluecast
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People confuse ARPG with turn based because most the time they think Turn based is like Dragon Quest. FFXII is turn based. It's just presented differently. It feels like more action like but is turn based. Like Xenoblade is turn based. Dragon Age Origin's is turn based (your attacks timing relies entirely on your stats). FFXII is still basically ATB without battle transitions.
by Bluecast
Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats Henry! I only have the Japanese version. It is awesome indeed! :tup:

The greatest box colors ever! Could not be more dated. :lol:
by Bluecast
Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 & E3 2017 - UPDATE - Confirmed will NOT be at

Releasing the HD remaster before 3 generates interest in the new upcoming game rather than retroactively generate interest when sales matter less when the new product been on the shelf awhile long enough for used copies or steam sales where they see very little of that money. Release it now and get those who never played before curious and retain some of those people to get excited for III and buy it new launch week.
by Bluecast
Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: YSNET officially announce the delay of Shenmue 3.

At this point I'd be shocked if we don't get a Shenmue III announcement this year if not at E3.

Huh?

Are you talking about as in Shenmue 3 actually happening? Because it is.
Are you talking about an update trailer shown at E3? I'd enjoy that but....
Are you talking about a simple couple screen shots or mention at E3? ...I doubt it without Yu being there.
Brainfart. I meant Shenmue HD.
by Bluecast
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Submit your question for Eric Kelso interview

When will Guizhang move out of his father Warehouse? Not a good place to bring a date to for your pad.
by Bluecast
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*sigh* Bubsy is back..yeah

phpBB [video]

Welp. We got Shaq Fu and now Bubsy. Anyone want to shoot for Cheetamen 3?
by Bluecast
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like a slow E3 for Nintendo so far. The only major things announced for the Switch are a version of Fifa missing features, a port of Skyrim without the new content and a feral Mario crossover involving Rabbids. Hardly a good showing but indicative of Nintendo’s lacklustre third-party support.
Holy fucking shit dude, shutup. We get it you hate Nintendo. Good for you,noone cares. Also ubisoft announced a brand new game for NS,PS4 and XBO. Steep is coming to it and still rumor NS might have BGE2 for 1 year exclusive deal. Nintendo has a stream tomorrow. I know you were just itching to bash Nintendo at E3 and for the millionth time in this topic but maybe should have waited a day.
by Bluecast
Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I guess this place changed last few years. It's the reverse of what it used to be. Dead in Shenmue forums active elsewhere back then but no longer the case. It totally makes sense the Shenmue ones are white hot and they should be. Granted only been active again for a month and in a way I feel like a new member but not seen an real drama in that time and hopefully finally that is one tradition that stopped.

If I'm wrong then it's because I am just unaware of stuff while I was gone but not looking to find out either. I'm still regretful about him when I post but nothing I can do now but just be who I am now. I like posting on SD again. No addiction to it anymore. Sorry just a ramble but is random thoughts. Nice to see SD still around and a new game to talk about.
by Bluecast
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mercury Steam developing the 3DS game. It looks really good.

Yoshi is using Unreal Engine 4.
by Bluecast
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Region free bro.
by Bluecast
Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Xenoblade 2

I have a rather large Xenoblade collection. So I can easily say it's a game I will have in my hands launch day even without a Switch. getting one likely next year but will have something to play on it when I do. Too much PS4 stuff this year for me. This also means I need to get the OST for the 3rd time on this series. If they do another CE will get that also. Xenoblade is easily my favorite Nintendo franchise.
by Bluecast
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^ :lol: What a load of nonsense.

Anyway. I can't express enough how much I love the PS4. It's really delivering games I love and want. I also have my theme as a 80s synth thing with lighting and neon pink grid. Kinda looks like Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon title screen. Similar kind of music. http://i.imgur.com/TBJbSq9.jpg I wasn't a big fan of PS2 despite the insane library. I really liked PS3. I mean I also like 360 and Wii but PS3 just really enjoyed. PS4 might actually be the first console since Dreamcast to enter as one of my favorites tho. I am surprised myself. It only adds to it Shenmue III is coming. I waited 15 years and can wait 1 more. ESP with all the games I am getting this year alone for it. Hell even next year Hackers Memory and Shenmue III is coming so yeah. I know this will sound like a fanboy comment. Sony has the slogan "Greatness awaits" I feel this system delivered on that.
by Bluecast
Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sonic Generations is fun. Colors is better. Very fun games. Neither exceptional. The problem with those games as all modern Sonic games is they focus on speed and even more speed.Sonic on Genesis was about momentum and branching paths and used speed as a reward to keep momentum and avoiding obstacles. Newer games while they have added platforming again are still mostly straight shots. Sonic Lost World opening level is the very closest to Genesis Sonic any modern game has come in full 3D. Rest of the game kinda falls apart but that opening level nails it. Momentum based. Branching paths. Avoid obstacles and get rewarded with speed. I would like to see either an entire new Sonic game with Forces visuals just as classic Sonic or use those Genesis games level design and flip the camera in 3D.
by Bluecast
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Even better, nintendo is so amazing, they do everything right.

Nintendo it's pretty good ain't that right ?
They are an odd company. They are also innovative but also conservative except when they are not and take big risks. They are far from traditional which can put people off. They invent tradition but also go against it. They have had serious success and some serious failures. They still might be the best developer for any traditional genre. There is a reason they never went Atari or SEGA. They are just crazy enough and good enough to still be around. I always liked myself but sometimes they frustrate me but as long as they make great games I will be there.
by Bluecast
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic