Search found more than 1338 matches

Return

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Not to flame or add fuel and yes this comes from someone typing in blue. I still find it amusing very very angry posts...that are in pink.
by Bluecast
Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

I don't remember having any conflict with you. Then again you call everyone a dumbass :lol:
by Bluecast
Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

Re: That's nasty

Sent: Thu Jan 12, 2011 8:19 am
To: Ryudo

I'm a Honey Badger I'm a hungy little bastard. I don't give a shit.

by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have changed my diet last few weeks to more salads and fruits. Rakim just posted the worst thing I have ever seen and actually pisses me off...in a good way. I just went downstairs to the gym and did a 30 min cardio. 3 5 min sets on the treadmill. Then 2 5 min sets on the rowing machine. Damn I feel like a wet noodle
by Bluecast
Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You guys are either retarded or former bully victims. Kids with gay parents = constant and easy target. Bullyin the likes of poor kids is situation specific, bullyin Muslims isn't likely to have as much effect due to the chances of there being much more than one at the school, kids with difficulties are usually in 'special' classes and generally don't interact with everyone else as they have different schedules.

Kids with gay parents though... How many does anyone here know? Chances are, they'd be the only one at their school who has, as it'll take a good few generations before there's a large enough number of them.

I don't care what anyone says, it's flat out unfair on the child. You can argue the fuck all you want about gay people having rights n shit, fair enough, I don't have a problem with that, but kids? You can't honestly condemn one to an absolute certainty of constant bullying throughout their childhood. Peeps say every kid gets bullied anyway, and that's bullshit. Only bully victims say that.

I usually joke about and say that anyone who opposes my opinion is automatically wrong, but in this case it's true, and if you think otherwise, then you really need to re-evaluate your bedroom level knowledge of society and social hierarchy.

Seriously, some of the self-righteous bullshit on the internet about how socially inept idiots reckon the world should be is flat out ridiculous, and is really startin to grind my fucking gears.

Actually when I was teaching I had a fair number or children being raised by gay couples. For the most part I haven't seen much bullying, but homosexuality is mostly accepted here. Even so, saying gay people shouldn't have kids, because those kids will be bullied is like saying women who get raped were asking for it by being women. No matter how many people try to accept it, its not right. Also depending on the household, it could be the best thing to ever happen to a child that was born from a druggie and a rapist, or through incest. Allowing responsible adults raise a child should never be an issue and in my experience hasn't been.

Beyond that, I have been bullied for being a short, bisexual, nerd, Carib with light skin. I got bullied because I was smaller, and because I was "gay", and because of my hobbies, and snooty white kids hated me for being an "injun" while dumb black kids called me a "honky". Even so I don't think I'd ever change it, I wasn't a victim, I took what happened and let it make me stronger. The biggest thing I got out of it is that I stopped caring about what I thought the world should be, and started caring about what I think it is. Understanding hardship allows a person to speak from experience, granted its important to stay objective and fix the problem, it is not an automatic detractor from a person's input, they may still be able to see the situation rationally and be able to do good.

If I let social norms dictate how I live my life, I'd have let that Spaniard prick beat me to death in Condado. I resist the things I see as wrong not only for my own sake but for those around me.

at the end of the day, you can say I'm wrong, but I've dealt with these issues first hand, and seen good come of it, I've got experience.
I know the gay SD member jokes are old but this is a post of expression. I can't choose to be gay. I know I tried because of this man. I keep telling my penis hey this guy is pretty awesome. Penis says leave me alone dickhead. So I realize it's guy love but nothing gay about it. I guess I would be JD.
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

If its in there for RPG only, then nope. I am not a "Raging Gain of Points/Prizes" player. Absolutely not. RPGs are no different to online shooters like MW in my opinion. Quite simply, doing the same thing over and over again to gain enough of something to progress.

But thats another coversation for a different time
An RPG is life. Life repeats itself and everything in it and you learn from it and improve skills and will be more prepared for bigger challenges. Repetitive is every game. Repetitive isn't bad it's how they repeat themselves that determines good or bad.
by Bluecast
Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Faux hawks. It's the most faggoty hair style since the EMO look. (btw see Louis CK for the word Faggot) Either get a mohawk or don't but stop looking like some metrosexual prissy bitch. Also makes people look like a douche. Not that they are any of these things but it's got to go. It's the worst hairstyle since the mullet. :lol:
by Bluecast
Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 1080p

The SEGA sign in Shenmue always makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue in CryEngine

Me and SC have had differences and I don't know all he is talking about. At least he can keep a cool head. Then again like the T shirt said that dorian needs "I'm not arguing just explaining why I'm right"
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue in CryEngine

My views can seem like total shit to you and it won't bother me since the way you tried to refute my claims is entirely biased because you totally ignore the fact that south acts like a prima ballerina assoluta of every possible aspect of video game designing.

But you ignore the fact that you act like a prima ballerina assoluta of every possible aspect of a video game period . Look at your posts since you have returned here. The MGS topic, the Final Fantasy topic for example. When someone debates with you, you belittle them with what i can only call an attempt at trying to appear as more intellectual than that person, going as far to post quotes from philosophers which vaguely relate to some point you are trying to make, but because they are so vague, they can easily be flipped around to go against what you are saying. Try and be a bit more user friendly around here, because to be honest, your getting on like a 13 year old emo kid who has listened to way too much Radiohead.

I was watching South Park last night and this made me think of someone here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRSYhLn4RCI
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NTSC vs. PAL vs. Japanese

Lol

Japan

PAL

US

by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: American vs. PAL vs. Japanese

I don't dislike the US boxart of Lost Odyssey I just freakin love the Japanese one. Kaim looks tired fits the theme, makes you wonder what kind of game would have such a pissed off protagonist.

JP
http://i.imgur.com/FWBtD.jpg
US
http://i.imgur.com/OZv5s.jpg
Oddly I like the US version better.
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RPG's( NOT Falcom,Square,Bethesda,Bioware)

Spokane wrote: So Segata, what's this whole thing about Lost Odyssey you are going on about?

by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But Kiba knows it's satire and posts for a fun time. The other who posts balls is just angry and boring.
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I read somewhere Kiba was written on the spot.
by Bluecast
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good Cardio workouts?

So for the second day in a row I did a good workout.
Almost the same as yesterday. 3 sets of 5 min on the Treadmill except today a steeper incline.
Rowing machine but instead of 2 5 minute sets I did 1 10 minute set.
Then I added 5 inclined situps.

So here is what I am asking anyone know good cardio workouts? Just remember I can't to lifting wights or anything.
by Bluecast
Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

It's more an RPG than Shenmue ever claimed to be.
by Bluecast
Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Understandable and also desirable from our standpoint. From what you describe, it sounds so good. I'll look forward to hearing more about your project.

Random thought... What a good guy.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christophers/2012/09/dark-knight-actor-christian-bale-performs-another-super-act-of-kindness/
I hope the kid recovers
by Bluecast
Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lavrentis wrote: Who is Bysby and why is he a mod?

He's not. He is a vet contributor. He used to be an admin and designed the forums(previous ones) then designed HD. He also knew many mods and helped LanDC. Tho a few years ago he had a massive stroke. The man is a legend and a was a great friend. I miss the guy.
by Bluecast
Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: Seriously can't decide on launch games. Darksiders 2, Sega Racing 2, Mario Wiiu (I have a soft spot for Yoshi), Zombiu, and Ninja Gaiden 3

Earn a little cash suck some dick get them all everybody wins...except some of those men might give you a cold sore....hmmmm
by Bluecast
Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nintendo just confirmed you can plug in any external HDD. They said up to 3 TB. Well I think that settles that.

Not to mention you can use up to 32GB SD cards so if ya want 64GB of on board storage and 3TB HDD. I like that
by Bluecast
Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Monolith Soft is developing a game for Wii U, as well. Their title was not revealed during Nintendo Direct, but Nintendo president Satoru Iwata said Tetsuya Takahashi and the Xenoblade team are creating the game. This will be a new title not tied to an existing series.
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/13/xenoblade-team-creating-new-game-for-wii-u/
by Bluecast
Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Online Music Shops

Not silly. Saying that makes it sound like you're embarrassed for being in love. That's a great thing that many never find. Be proud of it. I know its something I will never find. (who wants a Schizoid? :lol: ) Seriously that's kinda cool really.
by Bluecast
Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^^Just sent a message to the guy on Ebay, coincidentally. I didn't cite an actual dollar amount (maybe I should have...) but I did mention being willing to pay much more.
Only problem is, I think the seller is set up as more of a professional merchant, so my inquiry might not actually reach the right person who would have a legitimate say in the matter...
I guess I'll find out in a couple days.
I smell Spontaneous trip to italy
by Bluecast
Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well if ya ever do my brother can tell you the best hotels and restaurants there. And how to drive on the wrong side of the road. :P
by Bluecast
Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I boycott the whole idea of saying "I'm leaving" I'm back"

Just freaking go and shut up and when ready come back and post as normal.

Otherwise it's lame. IMO
by Bluecast
Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What drew me to SD to begin with. When we are not bitching we really help each other out like really good neighbors. Not the Clantons and the Earps
by Bluecast
Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last thing you bought

Dorian wrote: Do we seriously have a convo about being in awe because of a fridge?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB7asgcOXB4[/youtube]

Better than complaining about a Final Fantasy characters underwear.
by Bluecast
Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last thing you bought

OL wrote:
Bluecast wrote: I don't know anyone with a double door fridge.

You do now.

Rich boy! Hey everyone let's make fun of the guy who is making his life better and we stagnate! That will show him to better his life! We dun't liek ur kind in des parts!
by Bluecast
Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What many people overlook at these chinese factories is that much like US Miners in the 1800's they are owned by the company housed on company property and only paid in company currency which they can spend at the company shop. Why the Ernie Ford song. I know MS & Nintendo deal with these companies as well but apple just straight shrugs it off like they don;t give a shit. Apple is 1984. Being successful is one thing but Apple is as dirty as it gets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0
by Bluecast
Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm not trying to debate as I know diddly poo about economics and this was years ago I heard it but people relying to much on credit cards really hurt economy. Remember Credit Cards are fake money. It's just saying I will pay you later..hopefully. Now with gas prices going up and food prices and pay checks are staying the same it's harder for people to buy with actual money. People buying iPhones and Wii U are rarely dropping a few bills on a table but a piece of plastic.
by Bluecast
Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GEN 2 GEN my Youtube channel

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_tDYPe_dJA[/youtube]
by Bluecast
Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GEN 2 GEN my Youtube channel

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ORwccciwoA[/youtube]
by Bluecast
Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

So I played the demo for Binary Domain.

I...I..liked...playing a shooter........
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: Went to a friends house and sang the promise on a table. There was no rock band, only Chrono Trigger.

by Bluecast
Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The new Robocop suit

I like the design but it looks plain with no color scheme. It just looks like.....Batman without ears.

Hopefully there is more to be seen in the final version as sometimes post production is everything.
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Because vegetarians act like they are better than everyone else.

The minority do and minorities are often loud and seem like they are the majority. Most black guys don't steal either. Most gays don't want to advertise it. Most short people don't have a chip on their shoulder. Most religious people don't act like protesting nut jobs. It's easy to make assumptions based on small but loud groups.
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Online Gaming: Your Genius Moments

When I cancelled Xbox Live Gold
by Bluecast
Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I admit I laughed out loud. :lol: