Search found 39 matches

Return

Re: Next gen XBox reveal May 21st

The whole Xbox next revealed was boring to watch and what the hell is Microsoft thinking naming it's new console Xbox one. I liked Sony PS4 event better
by The_Intruder
Tue May 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone else feel this way?

I played both games on release date and they are fantastic games. I actually like Shenmue 2 more I think is the greatest video game ever made. Meeting Shenhua in the fourth disc and talking to her for two days until you reach her house was the most memorable experience I had in the series so far and looking through Shenhua stepfather's collection, the game gives you a hint of where your going to go in Shenmue 3 that was a nice bonus.
by The_Intruder
Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chi you men boss of the bosses??

A lot of people complaint about the magic but I don't mind it. The way they are introducing the magic into the game I thought it was very well done by Yu Suzuki. It looks like is going to be shown little by little.
by The_Intruder
Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Postmortem Discussion

Why would anyone ask about space harrier when is about Shenmue. I thought the Japanese girl asked the best question.
by The_Intruder
Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Officially Funded/End of Kickstarter Celebra

There's a bakery around my area owned by Hungarian people and they baked some good Poppy seed rolls I might treat myself with one and play some Shenmue I haven't play any of the games for about 2 years and I used to play them so much.
by The_Intruder
Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Day: What did you pledge?

I was only able to go for the $185 reward was thinking of pledging another $60 with another account to have 2 PS4 physical disc but i don't have enough cash left for the month and I only get money once a month.
by The_Intruder
Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Comes to a Close, Reaches $6.3m in Crowdfund

I check my bank statement online and my balance is the same when will they withdraw the money from your back? I did contacted my bank to let them know about this transaction from YS Net studio from Tokyo Japan.
by The_Intruder
Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Concept Art Thread (17th July: Ryo Thank You)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKGZuqQWoAA3WQk.jpg

I've never seen this artwork before.
Both seem kinda new.

Maybe photoshop, don't like shenhua, but like Ryo.

I kind of like this version of Shenhua -- she looks a little less pretty but has a weirdly "real" feel to her face. I don't know.. I just kind of like it (especially the eyes).
Yeah, I think we've seen a board of it. I absolutely loved that Shenfa, was my av for years.
She looks more chinese with the eyes in that image I like the way she looks as well.
by The_Intruder
Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki : a new interview about Shenmue III incoming !

Ask Yu Suzuki if Shenhua, Ren and Xiuying Hong Japanese voice actor from Shenmue 2 will be back for Shenmue 3?
by The_Intruder
Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3 NOW LIVE!

They should leave it open for the rest of 2016 se we'll be able to reach every stretch goal.
by The_Intruder
Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue 3 Thoughts

I agree with every thing you said Johnvivant. Remember the conversation Shenhua had with Ryo about the fog in the morning being so thick that you can't see your hands and she say to Ryo if he stay in the village for longer he can see it.
by The_Intruder
Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Monaco Magic 2016 - Official Discussion Topic

Some more translation:
http://i.imgur.com/NkPa9ua.png

The complete Shenhua & Ryo sketches from this mornings conference:

http://i.imgur.com/SXlXbo0.jpg
If you observe carefully this particular sketch that Shenhua is holding Ryo's hand it looks like he hurted his left foot.

That's not necessarily true, he looks off balance to me because Shenhua is so sure footed and determined to go somewhere.
If you look closely to Ryo's left foot it shows like a stain on his pants. I'm convinced that Ryo is injured.

That's a shadow.
It does not look like a shadow to me. There must be a really good reason why Shenhua is holding he's hand while they walk.
by The_Intruder
Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PlayStation.Blog Game of the Year 2016 Awards - Shenmue

Voted for Shenmue 3 most anticipated game
by The_Intruder
Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PlayStation.Blog Game of the Year 2016 Awards - Shenmue

I voted again for Shenmue 3, when are the results in?
by The_Intruder
Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When do you think we will see in this month's update

I think If we don't get an update by Friday the 3rd they are saving it for Magic Monaco.
by The_Intruder
Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Part Three! YS Interview + images [DenFamiNicoGamer 26 D

Great interview thanks Switch... I like Yu words from part three a lot so encouraging.
by The_Intruder
Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAYPAL SUPPORT FOR SHENMUE 3! PRE-ORDER FOR PS4/PC!

I been doing some thinking about Shenmue 3 games people preorder on kickstarter or Paypal. Would that count as Shenmue 3 sales when the game releases?
Almost certainly not. Buy multiple copies at launch if you want a Shenmue IV!
Im also planning to do the same thing buy multiple copies for the game to sell better. I already getting 2 physical copies from Kickstarter and Paypal.
by The_Intruder
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #66: Reimagining Shenmue III

I got so excited when I saw the topic title but then I realized it was an April fools joke. Hehe
by The_Intruder
Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #65: Dev room update

Someone said they don't update on the weekends so we might have to wait for next week.
by The_Intruder
Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Famitsu Poll: vote for Shenmue!

I voted for Shenmue, Shenmue 2 and the third title Shenmue 3.
by The_Intruder
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III Update #67: Developer Room Update 3

I'm grateful for anything they give us. Playing Shenmue 3 is my biggest dream.
by The_Intruder
Mon May 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will Shenmue 3 Suck?

They need to get the English voice acting right this time. I found the second game English voices much worst. The first game doesn't bother me much.
by The_Intruder
Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will Shenmue 3 Suck?

I think they will make a better game than the first 2 because they have better technology and Yu Suzuki has better experience in making Shenmue games.
by The_Intruder
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Ryo & Shenhua models from press release

I actually like Shenhua new model. She looks very Chinese like. Is impossible for them to look the same as the Dreamcat when graphics has advanced so much. We just have to get used to them in time.
by The_Intruder
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Famitsu Interview with Yu Suzuki @ GamesCom

Great interview Switch... I'm also excited for wood chopping. Hehe Now that there is more funding the game will probably be much bigger than intended.
by The_Intruder
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo interview with Yu Suzuki (Gamescom 2017)

It was a short interview but the questions were good and the answers.
by The_Intruder
Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IGN Interviewed Cedric Biscay about Shenmue

Thank you so much for the translation Switch.
by The_Intruder
Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Not going to play Shenmue III beta

I want to play Shenmue III demo but my PC is outdated and I don't have the money to buy a new one.
by The_Intruder
Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magic Monaco 2018 details and new Shenmue III screenshot

I just watched the extended gamescom Teaser and I like it a lot is like those old Kung Fu movies. I grew up watching so many Chinese Kung Fu movies and I love them. Now I feel Shenmue 3 will be an amazing experience just like the first two games.
by The_Intruder
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PS4 & X1 Physical Preorders?

I just preorder 2 copies of Shenmue HD one for PS4 and another for Xbox one. I don't own an Xbox I just did it for the sales. I'm also planning to buy it digitaly. I'm going to do the same for Shenmue 3 so we can get part 4 and 5.
by The_Intruder
Sun May 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone disappointed with Shenmue 3 cartoon-like graphics

I have no problem with Shenmue III art style I think it looks really good I don't like games with very realistic characters. I'm grateful for anything they give us for Shen 3 I just want to play the game.
by The_Intruder
Fri May 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

has there been any talk on how shenmue4 will be funded? will it be another kickstarter campaign?

I don't suspect there will be a need if Shenmue III sales numbers are strong.

Shenmue I sold 2.4 million copies globally with a Dreamcast user base of 9 million. As of 2018 the PS4 user base is approaching 80 million, meaning that Shenmue III sales have far greater potential.
I think Shenmue 1 sold 1.2 million copies worldwide not 2.4m.
by The_Intruder
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was thinking maybe what if they have some lines ready and tease something at E3 maybe is just wishful thinking.
Yeah, anything at E3 is wishful thinking right now so don't get too excited.

On if they have lines ready , well... they've definitely got some recorded from what we can see, but it's another question to implement, animate, and test all that in the game. Plus, what they've recorded so far might not match up with scenarios they would want to show in a promotional video, and won't want to jump around in the production process just to record (and possibly implement/animate) trailer lines that'll get redone later anyway.

Gamescom is still our best bet for seeing more.
Your definitely right on everything you said Spaghetti. I had no idea it was a long process implementing all that together. I guess we should all wait for gamescom then.
by The_Intruder
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: shenmue 3's music(?)

I love the music of Shenmue so much that I listen to it to this day. Im really looking forward to listen to Shenmue 3 music in the forest.
by The_Intruder
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue HD Thoughts

I been playing Shenmue lately with av input and I have no problems with the graphics like some people are complaining I think the game looks great. I replay a lot of older games from PS2/Gamecube/Dreamcast era and I don't care about graphics I still enjoy the games for having good gameplay.
by The_Intruder
Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What level did you pledge at?

I upgraded my pledge from $175 to $250 and another $60.
by The_Intruder
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also if you don't know who the model is based on, is it really any different from seeing a model that isn't based on anybody?
Thanks for the reply guys I feel more relieved now about this idea and that only 5 backers are going to be in it.
What about having your face as a capsule toy how many backers got that reward?
by The_Intruder
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you guys think they will announce Shenmue III release date at Gamescom August 21st because I can't wait any longer to play this game. Im really hoping for the game to come out before summer 2019.

The release is most likely going to occur sometime between May - September.
If they release it as far as September 2019 that would be a long wait.

That would be the latest I could see them releasing the game. Personally, I’d wager on a July release.
I was thinking maybe around March-June it might release.
by The_Intruder
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic