Search found 91 matches

Return

Re: Eurogamer: 'Shenmue 3 as close to being announced.....

Wait a minute......did you quote yourself in your sig......then follow up with "Bunny power"???

http://i49.tinypic.com/16bbo5f.png

Now it could be because its 2am and I find myself drunk and back on ye olde dojo but good god reading your posts are making me cringe. I am feeling physically awkward in my own body reading what you are saying. Just to be clear i'm not saying what you are saying is wrong (I am not saying its right either) but that cannot be how you really speak and carry yourself in real life is it? My god man.

Taking offense at that statement says more about yourself than me, which I'm sorry about. There is nothing presumptuous about saying the world is filled with simple-minded people. You don't have to know everyone to recognize commodities and trends.

I literally fucking lol'd...are you really Jeff?

I don't really know how to describe it....it's almost like your a real life bad caricature of the big bang theory, Like I feel like you would go into a Japanese Restaurant in the middle of Boston and order everything in japanese including your dr. pepperu and then smirk at the group sitting across from you (that's making fun of you) feeling accomplished.

Like you I have a bad habit of going on tangents and I am sorry......I didn't intend to make my first post in a long time trying to bash anyone but the shenmue bug bit me and i'm sitting here playing this goddamn big or small on nulldc and I cannot get a fucking chow to save my life.

P.S. Fuck Hellraiser
by Locke_cole
Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

goddamn!
by Locke_cole
Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Blue Barracudas will fuck you up

phpBB [video]
by Locke_cole
Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NeoGAF: New Japanese trademark from Sega (Shenmue)

Come oooooon Lucky Hit mobile App
by Locke_cole
Fri May 23, 2014 1:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Forklift Mod

How about a stand alone shenmue forklift racing game with online multiplayer........That would be the tits
by Locke_cole
Mon May 26, 2014 12:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back

EDIT: The dojo is moving slow as fuck
by Locke_cole
Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

I started to freak when I saw the feather but it was only the last guardian which don't get me wrong I'm pumped for.... Then I yelled during the ff7 remake cuz hells yeah

Then when I heard the shenmue music.... My wife said she thought I was having a stroke and that she had never heard me make a noise like that before.

Someone needs to make a donation in the Dojos name so it can be in the credits
by Locke_cole
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Technique Scrolls

So pumped but now let's start getting into it.

I found it odd that the first big concept of the game that Yu talked about were the scrolls....getting them through minigames and whatnot, but more surprising was the "Instant Mastery" feature. Yu said " The new scrolls will allow you to use the new skills right away in battle without practice" I feel like this is more for the casual fan who may not want to spend hours in a parking lot practicing.

Also going through the kickstarter page he reveals certain backer prizes- Advanced Technique Scroll and Arcane Technique Scroll. Thoughts?

P.S. Actual fucking Shenmue discussion and speculation?!?!?!? This is awesome.
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 won't be that good

This is just a concept image my son, in 2 years it will be a completely different game

Shenmue: The Adventures of Tom
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER!

I'm more excited for the pc release

imagine the mods
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mike Huber (Gametrailers) has an E3 dream.....

phpBB [video]
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Technique Scrolls

haha yeah I can see that...you will know its dumbed down if you can get the top tomato convenience store prize in less than 5 tries.
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake

Super pumped, can't wait to cross dress in HD
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Future ideas for Shenmue PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS

Ryo finally catches up to lan di in Eugeon,Oregon
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The most important question we SHOULD be asking...

For $250 this better be a Tom reskin
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Did Shenmue III reveal make you cry?

I didn't cry but I made a noise that I never knew I could make
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at E3 2015!

can anyone please explain to me why they need to talk with their wives about doing this? don't you guys have a job or other ways of income? it's your money and you decide. my girlfriend wouldn't dare to say otherwise, in fact she's very happy for me and for herself as she likes shenmue a lot too.

Because at the end of the day my wife is going to suck my dick, not yu suzuki. I'm not asking for permission as much as letting her know whats going on so she doesn't see a mysterious 500 charge and decide to call the bank and freeze the account.

Talking to your spouse is Relationship 101
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why Shenmue's announcement didn't live up to my hype.

Suzuki could of released Shenmue 3 as a PDF file and I would of done fucking backflips.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I'm so glad I get to play this game before I die.

Aimless Gamer wrote:
Locke_cole wrote: I mean no disrespect at all, but I read your post...then looked at your avatar and and almost fell out of my chair laughing.

It would not be good if I fell out of my chair laughing. :lol: Time to go in my bubble!

Your the man. Here is to good health and shenmue 3!
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I'm so glad I get to play this game before I die.

I mean no disrespect at all, but I read your post...then looked at your avatar and and almost fell out of my chair laughing.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Long term fans mixed feelings?

Ahhh Kate Upton syndrome... See I would see all these pictures of Kate Upton and think... "Boy...I sure would love to see her naked" and I waited and waited ( Granted not 14 years) and then it happened...BAM The Fappening. There she is just as naked as she could be and I just felt.....empty. Sure it was nice, just not quite what I imagined it would be...but given the chance, yes friend...I would indeed have sex with her.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

Hey Guys,

Everyone's friendly resident asshole here. I have been popping in and out of the forums for years mainly to stalk Axm.

Things are waaay different compared to how they used to be.... I am pushing 30 and married with a beautiful 18 month old daughter. I am an analyst for a big marketing company ( I am actually friends with Jeff on LinkedIn LOL) and have almost 0 time for videogames. I still keep up with videogame news, I just unfortunately don't have much time to play them.

As far as Shenmue goes....I'm fucking amped. I still checked on Shenmue news from time to time, I even got the bug a few months ago and went through the games again (via emulator...unfortunately all my consoles and games except my 360 are lost to me now) I was actually planning on building a new gaming PC or perhaps getting a new PS4 as I am extremely excited for Fallout 4, but when I got the FF7/Shenmue 1-2 punch......I feel like the gaming bug is back in full swing.

I have missed posting regularly on the forum, or should I say the people....I have a ton of memories from this place from RP to MSN to playing Halo 2 on xbox live etc...It's good to be back.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is it true that Ryo once spoke about his bandage?

Close

Ryo actually tells Tom ( at the docks) that it is a scar from his Melanoma...Remember this is Japan in the 80's and the Nuke's had just dropped 1 maybe 2 weeks before the start of the game.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tom is a good friend, but he is a business man through and through.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Cast Ep. 0

Awesome!!! keep it up man, give me something to look forward to over the next 2 years.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo history, rivalries & revelations

Oh man. I have so many memories. I hate going back and reading my horrible horrible posts.

A few that come to mind

1. I'm pretty sure I could out post everyone! I remember a shit load of my posts were deleted on the dojo, and I was at RP almost all day everyday.

2. I remember when RP after the split came, there was like a...points system that gave you points for different things. One of the things you got points for was posting news links. I would just take news from yahoo and get it over to RP in an effort to always be the top point holder...it was always neck and neck between me and Kyodai

3. I remember the huge MSN chats and hilariousness

4. Right when the split went down me and Darkside went on our "fuck hellraiser" spree

5. Me and Juanfran tried to convince people I was a lesbian.

I literally could talk all freaking day about what I remember....this was my first forum I actually committed too, and the first place a young man with nerdy hobbies could talk to like minded internet friends.

EDIT: Guys....never,ever go back and read your old posts. This whole thing is cringe worthy http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12318&start=30
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tom actually runs off to Miami, cuts his hair, and changes his name to Lance Vance....
Close. It was actually Ryo's boss Mark that did that. Kind of like a witness protection thing after he testified in court against several Mad Angels members

it all makes sense... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5utc5TOPNbo
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite Shenmue 1 Moment?

Forklift racing/ Forklift working/ Forkling forklifting
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Future ideas for Shenmue PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THIS

phpBB [video]
by Locke_cole
Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where are you from?

I will let Petey Pablo tell you...

phpBB [video]
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I must admit, I was always relatively quiet and inoffensive when it came to posting on this site back in the past. But I think it's safe to say that I spent the majority of my teenage years around this place (Well, the early parts at least.) and this place was probably my main introduction to using the internet on a regular basis and there are few regrets on that front. I even tried joining an Ace Attorney forum many years after the shenmue obsession had started to die out on me (Admittedly, I had essentially given up hope of ever seeing number 3 happen) but it still wasn't the same as this place.

I think I said this in another post a few days ago. But as soon as I saw the announcement, my first thought was "I wonder how the dojo is reacting to this." Well, tell a lie. My first thought was "Wait, seriously??" and my second thought was "Where's my wallet.." then I eventually came to thinking about this place. ANYWAY...It's the thought that counts, even if it is the third thought.

Needless to say, I've seen a lot of familiar faces popping up in the past few days while I've been lurking, and it's really great to see everyone doing well. Not to mention that the excitement hasn't died out completely yet.

ahhh yes those early internet days http://i.imgur.com/OYrCjSz.jpg

...Wow, jesus christ.

Don't worry....I promise all of our post history is horrid.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In Hindsight, Were We Too Harsh On Sega?

Not even worrying about Shenmue 3.....Sega FUCKED Suzuki.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's happened in your life in the past 14 years?

Henry Spencer wrote: I've been on the Dojo.

by Locke_cole
Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has anyone seen Wude? People are worried.

santino wrote: I almost died a couple times in the last 10 years so you know it's possible.

Classic Santino
by Locke_cole
Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I must admit, I was always relatively quiet and inoffensive when it came to posting on this site back in the past. But I think it's safe to say that I spent the majority of my teenage years around this place (Well, the early parts at least.) and this place was probably my main introduction to using the internet on a regular basis and there are few regrets on that front. I even tried joining an Ace Attorney forum many years after the shenmue obsession had started to die out on me (Admittedly, I had essentially given up hope of ever seeing number 3 happen) but it still wasn't the same as this place.

I think I said this in another post a few days ago. But as soon as I saw the announcement, my first thought was "I wonder how the dojo is reacting to this." Well, tell a lie. My first thought was "Wait, seriously??" and my second thought was "Where's my wallet.." then I eventually came to thinking about this place. ANYWAY...It's the thought that counts, even if it is the third thought.

Needless to say, I've seen a lot of familiar faces popping up in the past few days while I've been lurking, and it's really great to see everyone doing well. Not to mention that the excitement hasn't died out completely yet.

ahhh yes those early internet days http://i.imgur.com/OYrCjSz.jpg
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo Exploded

Iorta wrote: The forum is unstable. I cant even upload an avatar because it flops everytime.

by Locke_cole
Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki doing Reddit AMA tomorrow!

Nice!

I cant wait to ask him all my questions about the origin of Dural
by Locke_cole
Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Reward Tier Added

I wonder how long till they start giving out replica phoenix/dragon mirrors
by Locke_cole
Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

*Kenshin Himura* wrote: $20,000 donation for Authentic TOMS HotDog Truck would be a nice tier. I mean not a capsule, but the vehicle itself. :lol:

Yeah that's what I meant, I want the vehicle. Hotdogs and buns included.
by Locke_cole
Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake

Keep Barrett constantly cussing plz
by Locke_cole
Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do you find Shenmue comforting?

Shenmue 1 is for me..... especially the closer you get to christmas in game.
by Locke_cole
Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thief wrote: Only if I can get Honey to help run the joint.

by Locke_cole
Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic